Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by markwilson on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
"On this day [January 30] in 1933 , President Paul von Hindenburg names Adolf Hitler, leader or fÜhrer of the National Socialist German Workers Party..., as chancellor of Germany." ---This Day in History


...Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NSDAP)....  

Schpankme, I'm not sure your point in highlighting that quote from This Day in History. In fact, I omitted the NAZI designation they used in that quote, in which the actual quote is "leader or fÜhrer of the National Socialist German Workers Party (or Nazi Party), as chancellor of Germany."

Are you taking exception to the use of "National Socialist German Workers Party," as distinct from the demonization of the German people with the forced use of "NAZI" (NAtional ZIonist) term?

avatar
markwilson

Posts : 190
Points : 971
Reputation : 158
Join date : 2017-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Schpankme on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:33 pm

markwilson wrote:
Are you taking exception to the use of "National Socialist German Workers Party," as distinct from the demonization of the German people with the forced use of "NAZI" (NAtional ZIonist) term?

I thought I made it perfectly clear that, Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei stands for NSDAP, not NAZI.

The term NAZI Germany is a lie.  The NAZI party was formed by combining two groups, the "Zionist - National Socialists Workers Party" with the Frankist Zionists, which became the NAtional ZIonists.


Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 808
Points : 3317
Reputation : 1414
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by markwilson on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Oh, okay. When you quoted me and then concluded with "not NAZI," I incorrectly perceived it as a dig, and that I had somehow claimed the "Nazi" tag as part of my own comment. That's why I purposely omitted the term from the quote from This Day in Hisory.

Cheers!
avatar
markwilson

Posts : 190
Points : 971
Reputation : 158
Join date : 2017-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Schpankme on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:39 pm

markwilson wrote:
NAZI
This Day in History

I used your quote to educate others further, that "NAZI can only mean Zionist."  

What the NAZI's did was to incorporate the Swastika on their paraphernalia as propaganda against the German people, this guise would distance themselves from their involvement with running the Emigration Camps under the Haavara or Transfer agreement, an agreement between the Zionists and Germany, signed on 25 August 1933.  After the WAR, the Zionist through control of the media and movie industry morphed the Emigration Camps into Death Camps, which became an atrocity where War appropriations were awarded to Zionists who claimed to be victims that survived these camps and their fictional gas chambers.
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 808
Points : 3317
Reputation : 1414
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by markwilson on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:20 pm

Schpankme wrote:

I used your quote to educate others further, that "NAZI can only mean Zionist."  

Amen brother!

"Freemasonry is a Jewish weapon in service to the Jews and their plan for a New World Order - Hitler, in his own words, confirms this: To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance— and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.” —Adolf Hiter, from The Flat Earth Movement Album (Eric Dubay)
avatar
markwilson

Posts : 190
Points : 971
Reputation : 158
Join date : 2017-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by jewry/trannywood on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:38 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
NAZI
This Day in History

I used your quote to educate others further, that "NAZI can only mean Zionist."  

What the NAZI's did was to incorporate the Swastika on their paraphernalia as propaganda against the German people, this guise would distance themselves from their involvement with running the Emigration Camps under the Haavara or Transfer agreement, an agreement between the Zionists and Germany, signed on 25 August 1933.  After the WAR, the Zionist through control of the media and movie industry morphed the Emigration Camps into Death Camps, which became an atrocity where War appropriations were awarded to Zionists who claimed to be victims that survived these camps and their fictional gas chambers.

If you dont mind Schpankme, can you go into this in a bit more depth. So was Hitler a member of the Nazis, or simply the leader of the German people. Forgive my ignorance, Im just trying to figure out where the line is separating the Zionists pulling strings in Germany during the war and genuine Germans. Was Hitler controlled or not? And where do you think IG Farben etc fit into this picture, Zionist controlled too?

jewry/trannywood

Posts : 35
Points : 156
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Schpankme on Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:24 pm

jewry/trannywood wrote:

was Hitler a NAZI
Was Hitler controlled
where do you think IG Farben etc fit into this picture

The term "NAZI Germany" is a lie.

NAZI means Zionist.

...
History 1933 - 1945:

Hitler elected President of Germany (German Army)
responsible for recovering it's lands and citizens annexed by the Treaty of Versailles.

Zionist Jew (NAZI)
responsible for staffing, staging, and immigration of German Orthodox Jews into the new Zionist State within the region of Palestine.

British government
controlled Palestine and were paid a service fee for each Jew immigrated into the newly formed Zionist State.
...
It should be understood, that the Orthodox Jew believes that once their Messiah returns, he will provide them with a Home Land.  Where as the Zionist will build a Home Land in IS RA EL, by hook or crook.
...

The following is pure propaganda manufactured at the end of the WAR:

The United States of America vs. IG Farben (Nuremberg)
  It was publicized that IG Farben was the private German chemicals company allied with the NAZI
  It was further publicized that IG Farben manufactured the Zyklon B gas used to commit genocide against millions of European Jews (Holocaust).

This so called trial was held before the U.S. military court, not before the International Military Tribunal.
The IG Farben Trial was the second of three trials of leading industrialists of NAZI Germany for their conduct during the NAZI regime.

From the above propaganda, how do we know "the tail is wagging the dog"?

German chemicals company allied with the NAZI
commit genocide against millions of European Jews (Jew is a religion not a race of people; a Zionist can come from any religion)
NAZI Germany
NAZI regime

As we can see, they are spinning NAZI to mean Hitlerism.
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 808
Points : 3317
Reputation : 1414
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by jewry/trannywood on Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:23 am

Thanks this is the info I was after. Cool

jewry/trannywood

Posts : 35
Points : 156
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Aquarius Zeteticus 88 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:32 pm

Schpankme wrote:
jewry/trannywood wrote:

was Hitler a NAZI
Was Hitler controlled
where do you think IG Farben etc fit into this picture

The term "NAZI Germany" is a lie.

NAZI means Zionist.

...
History 1933 - 1945:

Hitler elected President of Germany (German Army)
responsible for recovering it's lands and citizens annexed by the Treaty of Versailles.

Zionist Jew (NAZI)
responsible for staffing, staging, and immigration of German Orthodox Jews into the new Zionist State within the region of Palestine.

British government
controlled Palestine and were paid a service fee for each Jew immigrated into the newly formed Zionist State.
...
It should be understood, that the Orthodox Jew believes that once their Messiah returns, he will provide them with a Home Land.  Where as the Zionist will build a Home Land in IS RA EL, by hook or crook.
...

The following is pure propaganda manufactured at the end of the WAR:

The United States of America vs. IG Farben (Nuremberg)
  It was publicized that IG Farben was the private German chemicals company allied with the NAZI
  It was further publicized that IG Farben manufactured the Zyklon B gas used to commit genocide against millions of European Jews (Holocaust).

This so called trial was held before the U.S. military court, not before the International Military Tribunal.
The IG Farben Trial was the second of three trials of leading industrialists of NAZI Germany for their conduct during the NAZI regime.

From the above propaganda, how do we know "the tail is wagging the dog"?

German chemicals company allied with the NAZI
commit genocide against millions of European Jews (Jew is a religion not a race of people; a Zionist can come from any religion)
NAZI Germany
NAZI regime

As we can see, they are spinning NAZI to mean Hitlerism.


No matter who controlled IG Farben, the trials and Zyclon B claims were all a sham. It would not have mattered if the IG Farben trial was held before a U.S. military court, the International Military Tribunal, or the British Lueneburg Tribunal.  Of the numerous tribunals established by the United Nations for their multifaceted motives, less-publicized "side" tribunals provided the more famous Nuremberg Tribunal much of the basic material used to formulate the concepts and support the arguments advanced by United Nations prosecutors with what has become the monolithic corpus of the "Holocaust" gospel.


Here is a good article that goes a bit more in depth of these initial trials regarding Bruno Tesch, who was put to death accused by the United Nations Occupation Authorities of having recommended the use of, and knowingly supplied, the poisonous Zyklon B for the purpose of killing the 4-4 1/2 million Jews allegedly gassed at Auschwitz-Birkenau... The prosecutors main witness testimony against this man provably lied under oath but still his testimony sent this unfortunate man to cross the river styx. http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p261_Lindsey.html


I have some information I have gathered regarding the Tokyo trials and the alleged Nanking Massacre from a Japanese perspective that I would like to present to the forum. I think this  deserves its own thread under the Hoax category but it could also go along with the holohoax thread, depending on what the mods suggest. It is interesting that the Chinese Government did not say anything about these crimes (which were claimed to have taken place in 1937) until the Tokyo Trials. Also interesting, that National Socialist Germany at the time of the alleged Nanking massacre were not yet allied with Japan, but were helping Chinese nationalists in the battle against Chinese communists.
avatar
Aquarius Zeteticus 88

Posts : 8
Points : 129
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-08-19
Age : 30
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by markwilson on Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:46 pm

Aquarius Zeteticus 88 wrote:
...accused...of having recommended the use of, and knowingly supplied, the poisonous Zyklon B for the purpose of killing the 4-4 1/2 million Jews allegedly gassed at Auschwitz-Birkenau...http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p261_Lindsey.html

Good article. Dog and pony show-trials to give the criminals the pretext to do that which had already been determined would happen to the innocent men before the trials began (i.e., putting the pieces together to build a massive holohoax lie).

Going after the suppliers of a legitimate fumigation chemical used to thwart the outbreak of disease is like going after the supplier of a nation's gasoline used to fuel their war machinery, should a certain quantity of it be used for nefarious purposes never intended by the supplier.

And we all know that the plaque at Auschwitz now claims 1.5 million, a downgrade from the previous 4 million. But alas, 6 million minus 2.5 million still equals 6 million in the minds of the Chosenites, which by extension, extends to all those under the MSM those Chosenites control. Die, "6 million" false shibboleth, die the ignominious death you rightly deserve.
avatar
markwilson

Posts : 190
Points : 971
Reputation : 158
Join date : 2017-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Schpankme on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:52 am

markwilson wrote:
Zyklon B
a legitimate fumigation chemical used to thwart the outbreak of disease

Typhus was endemic throughout Eastern Europe, this dis-ease spread by lice, ticks, mites, and rat fleas.

In the article by Emil Wüstinger, it shows between 1933 - 1944, how the German people used Zyklon-B delousing technology to save 25 million people, by fumigating their clothing and personal belongings.  Coincidentally, this also becomes the same amount of people the "Gerstein Report" claims were “killed” in gas chambers.

Trains play a pivotal role in delousing Eastern Europe
"Larger chambers for fumigating entire railroad trains existed throughout German-occupied Europe in about a dozen different locations including Cologne, Poznan (Posen), Potsdam, and Budapest.  They had become a standard feature of the railroad network in order to prevent the spread of typhus, particularly from Eastern Europe, where typhus had always been endemic." ~ Dr. Ludwig Gassner, Verkehrshygiene und Schädlingsbekämpfung [Transportation Hygiene and Disinfestation], Gesundheits-Ingenieur, Vol. 66 (1943) Heft 15, pp. 174-76


Here's how Wikipedia, that Zionist controlled, alternative media, spins History:

In early 1942, Zyklon B emerged as the preferred killing tool of Nazi Germany for use in extermination camps during the Holocaust.

The astute reader will note, that the Zionists have stopped Capitalizing NAZI (an acronym), and now refer to Germany and it's people as Nazi Germany.

It is the victors who rewrite the history of nations and of it's people.
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 808
Points : 3317
Reputation : 1414
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by mitch on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:51 pm

[/url]
avatar
mitch

Posts : 121
Points : 1458
Reputation : 267
Join date : 2016-01-08
Location : Northumbria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:40 am

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1282
Points : 5612
Reputation : 3067
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Just Vital on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:55 pm

Very interesting video by John Rose about National Socialism and Autarchy. It blows my mind he still uses you the word 'planet', because besides that he makes a lot of sense.

avatar
Just Vital

Posts : 52
Points : 700
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2017-04-06
Age : 29
Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Realearth on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:56 pm

Just Vital wrote:Very interesting video by John Rose about National Socialism and Autarchy. It blows my mind he still uses you the word 'planet', because besides that he makes a lot of sense.

This is a nice man, with great eating habits, that is a preacher without a church.
avatar
Realearth

Posts : 165
Points : 1000
Reputation : 155
Join date : 2017-01-25
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by observer on Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:56 am

Realearth wrote:
Just Vital wrote:Very interesting video by John Rose about National Socialism and Autarchy. It blows my mind he still uses you the word 'planet', because besides that he makes a lot of sense.

This is a nice man, with great eating habits, that is a preacher without a church.

seems john has suspiciously strong feelings to not even watch 200 proofs, thats to me a bit strange coming from what seem to be a very open minded and well researched guy.

I also will point out how he in one video say that if i made a post on someone els facebook page that should be my property, meaning others shouldnt be able to delete it. While in a different video stating he will delete flat earth comments.

Also for those who dont know, big arm and hand movement is many times used as distraction by liars.

But yeah he sure is saying alot of good stuff, i dont want to imply any thing just telling what i found, but his rejection of erics work was a turn off.

(he also has said there is alot of evidence of aliens having visited earth)


Last edited by observer on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

observer

Posts : 44
Points : 151
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2018-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:51 am

Thanks Observer, I agree, I like John's work but have been disappointingly banned from commenting on his channel after trying many times to politely introduce the Flat Earth subject to him. After banning me he also made a video where he claimed I was CIA and that Flat Earth was a CIA Psyop to make conspiracy researchers look bad.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1282
Points : 5612
Reputation : 3067
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Schpankme on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:06 am

Admin wrote:
I like John's work
but have been banned from commenting on his channel
after trying many times to politely introduce the Flat Earth
After banning me he claimed I was CIA
and that Flat Earth was a CIA Psyop

Unfortunately, John Rose suffers from the misapprehension that Theoretical Science, this faith based collective, could not possibly be made up of educated idiots.  He does take issue with the Science of Human Nutrition and Allopathic physicians (MD's).
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 808
Points : 3317
Reputation : 1414
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Alpha on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:39 am

lizardking wrote:Posted by Admin on 03/23/2015


I just been watching this vid and they took it down about halfway through Mad

Thanks, awesome info.

Alpha

Posts : 11
Points : 40
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2018-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Schpankme on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:58 am

Alpha wrote:
Hellstorm: The Death of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947
I just been watching this video.

Thomas Goodrich (Hellstorm author) promotes the lie, "Nazi Germany"; either through ignorance or agenda.

The Inhumanity of History's 'Heroes'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmHQQg1cJVY&bpctr=1542269424
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 808
Points : 3317
Reputation : 1414
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Alpha on Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:15 am

Thanks bud.

Alpha

Posts : 11
Points : 40
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2018-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Schpankme on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Thomas Goodrich (Hellstorm author) promotes the lie, "Nazi Germany"; either through ignorance or agenda.

I sent Thomas (Mike) Goodrich an email voicing my concern that he was promoting "Nazi" and claiming that it meant the German People; below, you can read his reply, where he continues to promote some asinine diatribe about defending the word "Nazi", "or wasting our time stressing over some crazy flat earth theory". It is very clear to me that Thomas (Mike) Goodrich is a Zionist shill who fails to use the words Zionist or Jews in connection with the acronym called NAZI (NAtional ZIonist).

...

thanks for the email,

a word is what you make of it. I grew up with the word "Nazi" and to this very day it remains a neutral--neither good or bad. Nazi is two syllables and easier to use than National Socialist, which is 6 syllables. Nazis is instantly recognized by everyone as World War Two as Germany and Germans. if you have a problem with the word, I suggest you work on it, then accept the word, and use it at every opportunity. instead of spending time and energy denying or defending the word, as our enemies hope you will do, embrace the word. Be proud of it and the great accomplishments that came with it. turn what was intended as a negative into a positive.

as I say, a word is what you make of it. if you want it to be a curse word, it will be. if you want it to be a source of pride, strength and inspiration, it will be. let me remind you that the British Red Coats called American Patriots "Yankees" as a derisive term. what did our people do? instead of wasting their time and energy denying the word or trying to escape it, they accepted it, then embraced it. we now have the NY Yankees, "Yankee Doodle", and countless other expressions of "Yankees." During our Civil War, these same Yankees tried to humiliate the Confederacy and its soldiers by calling them "Rebels." What did the South do? Since they had much more important things to do than spend time and energy denying or defending the word, they simply accepted it and became proud to be called Rebels.

my friend, I hope you can do the same. our people need to spend their every waking moment fighting a merciless enemy that wants to destroy us utterly, and not arguing and wasting our time stressing over the word "Nazi" or defending some crazy flat earth theory or obsessing over who are true White Nationalists and who are enemy agents.

all the best to you,

mike
mtgoodrich@aol.com
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 808
Points : 3317
Reputation : 1414
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum