Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Re: Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

Post by Nibbs Hackworth on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:06 pm

Toronto Van Attack Hoax by an Armenian Christian – yeah, all hoaxed up.

No visible BLOOD, man these NWO stooges are cheap. Here's a short video with no narration showing the thing with the shoes, the clean-looking shoes of the victims, and a brief clip of an emotionless "witness" talking about "the shoes" (Masonic shoe thing going on).

Remember, you can download vids you like, or hate, by replacing "you" with "hook" in a YouTube URL ....

edited to add: ... and whaddya know, a few days later, the video is DOWN! Fake, faking NWO fedzilla liars.

Last edited by Nibbs Hackworth on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to note that the video was removed from YouTube – obviously too much info visible)
Nibbs Hackworth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth on Sat May 19, 2018 12:25 am

Another fake shooting, they will not rest! Good lord!

HOAX BREAKING : Santa Fe High School Shooting HOAX AT IT AGAIN !

No time to analyze right now, just let your eyes do the work and remember what "they've" done in the past.

Hahahah "ran to the forest to get shelter" and no doubt poison oak, and you had your "asthma attack" yah-rite cat

Last edited by Nibbs Hackworth on Sat May 19, 2018 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : chomos, nwo, liars, hoax)
Nibbs Hackworth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas on Sat May 19, 2018 9:24 am

Man being interviewed after Santa Fe shooting wearing a Masonic necklace.

AJRas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthisflat on Sat May 19, 2018 9:31 am

Hi Nibbs,

I watched the video but unfortunately I don't think I'm seeing what you are. Nothing really pops out to me as suspicious or scripted but I may be missing it. I've really enjoyed your contributions to this thread so far so I'm patiently awaiting your analysis!

Nick
Earthisflat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat on Sat May 19, 2018 8:43 pm

screenshot from an article about the shooting. They have edited it since and i didn't think to archive

Russian Blue Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth on Sun May 20, 2018 2:05 am

Earthisflat wrote:Hi Nibbs,

I watched the video but unfortunately I don't think I'm seeing what you are. Nothing really pops out to me as suspicious or scripted but I may be missing it. I've really enjoyed your contributions to this thread so far so I'm patiently awaiting your analysis!

Nick

Hi Nick! For one thing, the blond girl with her squenched-up face has no tears. That video was pretty short but it's the first one I snatched up.

So, all these traumatized students are not being taken home, but allowed to wander around the perimeter – NO! In a real crime scene, everybody gets the hell away, out of there. The WHOLE PLACE is a crime scene, but they never treat them like one. There was an incredible number of cop cars that showed up after the shooting. I mean, total overkill, yet they don't control the scene. It's because it's their movie. Some players think it's real of course. That's why they discipline officers who "enter the school" without orders like those 2 guys in Florida, deputies who got suspended! Why suspended? Because they weren't in on it, and they could have shot down "the actors" with the guns. That would've been funny, actually.

Anyway, here's a longer video with good analysis. I don't have time to do my own right now, but listening to theirs they are right-on:

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=n72neeQaCiA

For some reason, the video cuts off at 33:51, when it's a 41:24 minute piece. There's your 33 I guess.

The image shown by AJRas above is also featured in this "hooktube" video. Maybe it will stay up longer if it plays thru hooktube vs. YouTube itself ....
Nibbs Hackworth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:49 pm

Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awakenedmack on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:55 pm

so this happened this morning and the news are claiming it may be a terrorist attack. in my opinion it doesn't seem like much of a terror attack but since the news say so does anyone think this may be a false flag?

awakenedmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum