IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth

+14
nowhereelsetogo
Xander
superuserdo
RedorBlue
Schpankme
Briarpatch
observer
Dual1ty
Amitchelld
vortexpuppy
vortexkitten
Admin
OfTheBrave
Thinkforyourself
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth Empty Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:41 pm

Posted by Admin on 08/28/2015

So many people say, "flat or round, what does it matter?" To begin with, read "Why They Lie To Us About the Flat Earth," then consider the following: When the spinning ball-Earth is finally exposed worldwide for the 500 year deception it was, Earth's entire population will suddenly be faced with the reality that every government, every space agency, university, secret society, religious organization, mainstream and alternative media outlet have ALL been duplicitous in propping up a monstrous manipulation to fleece and control the masses. The resulting mass mental exodus away from the control system is exactly what humanity needs. Once the flat Earth truth gets out, these lying politicians, spokesmen, reporters and teachers suddenly change from being heralded voices of authority to being ridiculed, shunned and denounced as they deserve. Once the flat Earth truth gets out, these governments, universities, media outlets and other entangled organizations which have long been hard at work weaving this multi-generational ball-Earth myth, suddenly and completely lose all credibility. Once the truth of our flat Earth gets out, so does the truth of these few elite families/societies who have kept this most important and fundamental reality from us for these hundreds of years! Essentially, once the flat Earth truth gets out, so does every other important truth by proxy, because this "mother-of-all-conspiracies" holds under its umbrella literally ALL of the other conspiracies, and exposes them.

In under a month my new free ebook 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball has received over 100,000 downloads and is growing by the thousands daily. My flat Earth videos have received over 1,000,000 views, and my social media reach is growing exponentially to the point that I cannot keep up with the emails/messages/questions from thousands of people coming in constantly. The flat Earth is simply an idea whose time has come, and it's time to make sure we don't miss this window of opportunity. With the internet and some teamwork we finally have the means necessary to awaken humanity to this historical deception. Never before have we possessed a tool/technology like the internet to so freely and quickly reach the masses. Charles Johnson, the previous head of IFERS, spent his entire life dedicated to the cause pre-internet and by his own estimation only managed to convince a few thousand people! Now is the time, before internet security/censorship starts to tighten its grip, for us to use this amazing communication/information tool to save the world.

I implore everyone to take a risk, step outside your comfort zones, and make it your mission to convert as many ballers as possible. Talk to your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. Burn DVDs, give thumbdrives, or send links with important flat Earth materials, interviews, and documentaries. Buy and give away copies of flat Earth books. Start a YouTube channel or blogtalkradio show and spread the message. Share and post flat Earth in Facebook groups, Google Plus circles, Linked In groups, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Reddit, and all other social media sites.

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth Maxresdefault

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

PeacefulWarrior, Bjorn and NASA Wetsuit Company like this post

Back to top Go down

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth Empty Re: Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth

Posted by thinkforyourself on 08/28/2015

Well said Eric, I could not agree with you more.

Thanks to your work, knowledge of the 'Flat Earth Truth' is spreading rapidly, and there is nothing that any Shill or NWO worker can do about it, because the 'cat is now out of the bag'.

It is amazing to hear that over 100 Thousand people have downloaded your '200 Truths' PDF, and that over a Million people have seen your videos. The movement is definitely 'snowballing' and growing at an amazing pace.

Your idea to pay for extra publicity is a great one, and I suggest that anyone who wants to contribute to IFERS should contribute towards that aim.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

ellie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth Empty Re: Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth

Posted by appeal2reason on 08/28/2015

Great ideas! Nobody has to do everything but everyone should do something.

People could also come to the defense of some of the legitimate Flat Earth videos on Youtube. There are far too many negative comments (mostly derived of insults and zero actual information or rebuttals). I'm assuming many people who come to IFERS originally stumbled upon the FE model on Youtube. The shills work hard to persuade others not to believe in the comments section (many people will read the comments before watching the video and be turned off automatically simply out of fear of being ridiculed by their peers). So why should we not work hard to counter that nonsense? I have made it my personal goal to come to the aid of "The Biggest Lie Of All" as it was my first glimmer of light into this subject and the only reason I have found this incredible Forum.

I do however worry that the bigger this "movement" grows the more likely we are to see some drastic measures taken to stop it. Take Care all.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:42 pm

Posted by seeker on 08/28/2015

A most emphatic HUZZAH! and congratulations to you, Eric, and to the Flat Earth movement en masse.

What is the best way I and others can send a few dollars along for the cause?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 08/28/2015

Thanks so much guys, the only method of donation I have is paypal (ericdubay@hotmail.com or click the side-bar link on AtlanteanConspiracy.com)

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by Thaneus on 08/28/2015

Let´s do this.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by maundermin on 09/03/2015

Hi Eric
Yes the question, "flat or round, what does it matter," I have had a hard time trying to explain to people why it matters. I decided to practice my hand writing and wrote down the first paragraph of "Why the flat earth is the most important truth," Instead of just directing people to ifers.boards.net, I give them my hand written copy of your words, the response is great. People are very interested to look up your name and ifers.boards.net. after they read it.
Thanks
Rick

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:43 pm

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 09/10/2015

Right on the ball with the flat-out-truth Razz .

Excellent post as always, Eric!

Also, I definitely saw someone sharing the "total eclipse caught from an airplane" video on Facebook yesterday. It's a clear shot of one of the FE clips I've seen in countless videos, and nobody mentions a damn thing. "Oh cool, solar eclipse from an airplane!" - with no mention of how flat that damn horizon is! The answers and proof are right there, but the deception is so strong in so many still. Sites like this are like a crowbar, prying eyes open to what's going on.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth Empty First time poster, long time lurker.

Post by OfTheBrave Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:33 pm

This is where a decade of sifting through conspiracy theories has finally delivered me.

After years of searching and feeling that I had seen all the good and the ill that the internets have to offer to a person in search of truths. I felt that I had come to the end without much to show for it.

Sure I had come away with more knowledge more confidence and the wherewithal to question authority and the official narrative, but what was the big picture? Where does it all lead?

Resolving to dive again into the rabbit hole, I clicked on that one last hyperlink I had for so long ignored..

THE FLAT EARTH

I think I landed on a Mark Sargent video first. Interesting? Sure, but as all of you know he mixes truth with a vortex of bullshit.
He then pointed me to a crow video (of course) and though the lunar wave was interesting, it leads nowhere.

I might have wrestled with the wrongheadedness of the others for quite some time if I hadn't found a video of yours.

You Sir, are a force of great magnitude for which there is no substitute.

Thank you, Eric Dubay.

I've read others comments about the feeling one gets when the realization sets in and for me it was much the same.

I felt as though a weight had been lifted,
Or maybe the truth was just the stimulant I needed.

Why is the Flat Earth the most important truth?
Because Knowledge is its own reward and the truth will set us free.

Last edited by OfTheBrave on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
OfTheBrave
OfTheBrave

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:10 am

Very well said, thanks so much OfTheBrave
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexkitten Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:05 am

Hi Gang, an excellent video from "Phuket Word" me thinks.

As he says in his video a "Flat Earth Understanding can bring about peace on earth. That's All we Want."

"

vortexkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:02 pm

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth 13615254_10154988989848916_7297770299845639125_n
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexkitten Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:32 am

I agree.

The Truth is becoming clearer for more and more people every minute.
that "Space is fake" and that "the earth is flat".
I hope I get to see the elite run control system disintegrate before my eyes in my lifetime.

vortexkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:36 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:48 am

A great answer to why Flat Earth is the most important truth by Cameron Faulkner:

The earth being flat means that every thought you've ever had and any movie or program you've ever watched about science or space was wrong. You were lied to in school and your kids are (or will be) lied to. You tax dollars and your parents and grandparents tax dollars have been stolen to fund a space program that does nothing but make things up. You've paid extra money for high tech satellites that don't exist and for GPS that doesn't exist, because it's all done on the ground, not in "space".

You've been made to feel small and meaningless, just a speck inside a huge universe instead of important and valuable. The very sun and moon shine just for you over your home, the flat earth, which isn't spinning or rotating and was built by something intelligent. It's the biggest conspiracy the world has ever seen.

Knowing the earth is flat matters because you matter. Knowledge is power. Your power. We who know the earth is flat want to take back our power collectively. That's how we end poverty and hunger, stop war, cease discrimination and prejudice, discontinue waste and pollution, end animal suffering, fight disease and create a real educational system that uses the actual scientific method. It's the key to everything.

Welcome to the flat earth. You've been here all along.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:18 pm

First of a series of videos of people answering various questions related to the Globe lie, including me.

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:41 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amitchelld Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:04 pm

What do you guys think the best video to show someone the first time is and grab there attention. Thinking about sending a link to the right video out to all my contacts to try and wake everyone up to the truth

Amitchelld

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:16 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Flat Earth is the Most Important Truth Empty a question concerning diversity of inquiry

Post by Briarpatch Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:23 pm

I found my way to flat earth through a long study of seemingly unrelated events and topics
Not sure if this is the place for this question, but it seemed to me appropriate
In reading and viewing the many books and video available on the topic
I have some thoughts
One that raises the question I am about to pose

Has anyone in the community gone beyond querying Neal Tyson as a public authority on Earth, cosmology, present day physics?
Neal, seems (at best) to be somewhat less than one might ever direct a serious question to
When I look at my book shelf, I see names much more real than his
Brian Green
Lawrence Krauss
Kip Thorne
Burkhard Zink
Leonard Susskind
John Wheeler
Adam Becker
Edward Witten
Andrew Strominger
Paul Townsend
Murray Gell-Mann

Point being, there are many people to inquire with (other than Neal) the concerns posited in Flat Earth Research
Above is a short list of MIT, Cambridge, Stanford, Yale, etc.
The authors of what one might consider serious papers and accomplishments in modern thought in physics, thermal dynamics, relativity, mechanics, string theory, M-theory

So, (twofold))
Has anyone attempted contact with some real serious players?
Why is anyone trying to converse with Neal about anything?

Serious question
I do not understand a community of researchers of this caliber to limit their inquiries to one person when there are so many better choices to open a dialogue with
It would be my position, that if no one has, then someone should
Anyway, it is one of the things I was thinking about that I thought to share

It being my first post in this forum... I hope I placed it in a suitable topic

Briarpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:27 pm

Briarpatch wrote:
Has anyone in the community gone beyond querying Neal Tyson as a public authority on Earth, cosmology, present day physics?

When I look at my book shelf
Brian Green
Lawrence Krauss
Kip Thorne
Burkhard Zink
Leonard Susskind
John Wheeler
Adam Becker
Edward Witten
Andrew Strominger
Paul Townsend
Murray Gell-Mann

Your book shelve should also include the name "Neil Degrasse Tyson", since he and everyone else on your list is involved with THEORY based (pretend) explanations as to why they live on a Jesuit created, spinning, spaceball.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:43 pm

Briarpatch wrote:
So, (twofold))
Has anyone attempted contact with some real serious players?
Why is anyone trying to converse with Neal about anything?

Serious question
I do not understand a community of researchers of this caliber to limit their inquiries to one person when there are so many better choices to open a dialogue with
It would be my position, that if no one has, then someone should

might be i missed something before all this, but i think it was neil who reached out by talking about flat earth in some puppet show with b.o.b, that should be why ppl point at him.
I gues you could say, "he was thrown under the bus".

As to claim one liar more serious than another, i do not understand.
No liar is "a better choices to open dialogue with", these "serious players" cant handle reallity mixing with their theorys.
There is nothing serious about a grown man who cant handle reallity.

Its youre position as mutch as any others, why dont you go talk with them and see if you get a serious anwser, we wait in exitement for youre story on how it went.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Briarpatch Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:07 am

Fair enough
To be sure, instructions to go talk to them myself is the first immediate response one would expect to hear

Of course, given the importance of the topic
It would seem that inquiry should be broad
A check list, if you will, of other prominent voices writing about the nature of the universe (as they see it)
As the list increases with projected silence from all,
then a more compelling case is made for those seeking the truth
In other words
When the heliocentric model have their best fail to respond
One would think, more people might become aware

So, to the best of your knowledge, the answer would be,
No, why would we contact them at all?

I have no aversion to contacting and conversing with them
But wondered if anyone else had attempted to do so
It is a point of scientific inquiry
One that one might think had been explored to some extent
Hence my question
I'll gather some correspondence address' and make some polite inquiry

Thank you for your answers Observer

In response to Schpankme:
Tyson along with Stephen Hawking and quite a few others have long since been easily dismissed with no need to possess their books
My library is vast with many different interests
It should come as no shock that someone with interests in Flat Earth would have a background in many related subjects
I would fully expect the authors I mentioned to have been in the nature that many among us are well familiar with

Thanks for your thoughtful answer

Briarpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:57 am

Briarpatch wrote:
In response to Schpankme:
Tyson along with Stephen Hawking and quite a few others have long since been easily dismissed with no need to possess their books
My library is vast with many different interests
It should come as no shock that someone with interests in Flat Earth would have a background in many related subjects
I would fully expect the authors I mentioned to have been in the nature that many among us are well familiar with

Thanks for your thoughtful answer

You said, "When I look at my book shelf, I see names much more real than [Neil Degrasse Tyson]"

Your list of AUTHORS are nothing more than Science Fiction writers who pretend with Theory.  Why havn't you "dismissed" these Authors?

Brian Green
Lawrence Krauss
Kip Thorne
Burkhard Zink
Leonard Susskind
John Wheeler
Adam Becker
Edward Witten
Andrew Strominger
Paul Townsend
Murray Gell-Mann
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Briarpatch Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:43 pm

I would suggest that it appears that you have many assumptions

Whereas Hawking was disabused of many ideas he had expressed in the language of numbers
And harbored thoughts that the mother ship of aliens were about to arrive at any moment
I found only confusions in his thoughts
Tyson on the other hand never appeared to have an original thought to begin with
Both were dismissed as having nothing of interest to communicate

With regard to the others, there are some thoughts you may have overlooked about them
Most are excellent mathematicians working within the framework of a mathematic model
They (like you) may have taken for granted the Heliocentric model
And never questioned it throughout their lives...perhaps until someone pointed the glaring flaws out to you

Math is a language, and they may have worked within its constructs for all their lives
Never questioning that the model was wrong... they still may believe without knowing

It is wrong to presume they are all liars or Science Fiction writers
Some may just be ignorant as you were

You see, much of the math works no matter the shape of the earth
One might point out that this device we are using to communicate relies upon certain mathematic principles
Some that are the result of mechanics described in the math they are expressing

The list I posted is short, just an off hand example from things sitting around on a book shelf
There are literally thousands of physicists the world over
You might as well suggest that all pilots are liars
All ships captains have conspired and sworn oaths never to divulge the world is flat

Would it not be equally plausible they merely use the math they were taught to use
And do not question why it works?
Would it not seem incumbent upon our community to reach out to them?
Earlier, I asked If anyone in the community had queried anyone other than this Tyson person
And the answer was No
When in fact it appears we have no choice but to try to reach beyond our community in order to effect change
If you find disagreement in my position
Then leave us just to agree to disagree

Cheers

Briarpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next