Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth

Post by thugnastylol on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:06 pm

wakemeupinside wrote:These days I've been hearing alot about the mystery of Immortality and how by cryogenics, cloning organs, avoiding cellular damage, repairing the human body at a molecular level and increasing the size of telomeres ( telomeres are regions of a nucleotide that protects the chromosome) we can achieve biological immortality... Is that even possible or is it bullshit just like space and heliocentrism? There's so much news these days like man would be immortal by 2050 or something with the help of Nanotechnology or by becoming a cyborg or something... Do you guys think humans could ever become immortal or is this all bullshit?

This is all about the transhumanism agenda. The elite want to dumb down and weaken the population, so that they will feel lesser and in need of supplements / modifications to be better. The end result being cyborg sheeple that are bigger, stronger and faster with the aid of machines and chemicals, while also being more dumb and more dependent. All of the microscopic robots in a human body that I have seen are all CGI so far, which has this sit on the shelf next to spaceballs for me.

thugnastylol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum