Transparent/Translucent Moon

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Schpankme on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:34 am

ForeverThePhilosopher wrote:

the moon
It looks like something hit the surface, caused a pit and fractured lines traveling from those pits around a curved surface.
The surface, however, looks like it was once pounded by all kinds of shit.

Repeating Science Fiction stories about the Moon being "impacted by stellar objects", does not change the fact that the Sun like the Moon are flat Disc shaped objects, facing down at the flat Earth.

avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 am

I am not repeating science fiction stories. I don't even read science fiction books. A pit is a pit. Do you see any pits on the sun? This is a simple observation. You can easily see that there are geological properties on the moon. I don't know what has caused them or why that they are there.

ForeverThePhilosopher

Posts : 18
Points : 384
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:44 am

Anybody can look up, take a telescope and zoom in on the moon, and see that it appears to be a solid object, such as a rock, with mountains, pits, ridges, and all sorts of shit on it. How are you seeing a transparent/translucent disc?

ForeverThePhilosopher

Posts : 18
Points : 384
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Schpankme on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:49 am

ForeverThePhilosopher wrote:
I am not repeating science fiction stories
A pit is a pit
This is a simple observation
You can easily see that there are geological properties on the moon

Anybody can look up
the moon
appears to be a solid object
with mountains, pits, ridges, and all sorts of shit


"however, looks like it was once pounded by all kinds of shit."


Could the FLAT MOON have been pounded by an Electrical Discharge?




If I hired an artist to paint the moon and it's many "Lunar Features" on the side-walk, would that give it "geological properties"?

avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:52 am

going to check out that video...thanks for sending it.

ForeverThePhilosopher

Posts : 18
Points : 384
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:56 am

Dude, it is just a girl painting the moon on a chalkboard. If a girl paints a train on a chalkboard, coming toward you on a railway, does that it mean the train and railway are a flat disc?

ForeverThePhilosopher

Posts : 18
Points : 384
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:59 am

I know you can hire an artist to paint something on a sidewalk. No, that doesn't give the moon "geological properties," but he is painting on a "geological surface."

ForeverThePhilosopher

Posts : 18
Points : 384
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 am

The only thing that does not make any sense to be, concerning the "ball model" of the moon, is that it is always supposedly "face locked" with earth. To me, that would seem to be very unlikely.

ForeverThePhilosopher

Posts : 18
Points : 384
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:30 am

There are plenty of explanations for those phenomena other than being "craters" on a physical ball-Moon as we're taught to believe ForeverThePhilosopher. Please refrain from making these multiple single line posts arguing about moot points like this, it is cluttering up the forum which is meant to be a "research society" not a question and answer or debate board. I will conclude the matter with the words of Samuel Rowbotham:

“Astronomers have indulged in imagination to such a degree that the moon is now considered to be a solid, opaque spherical world, having mountains, valleys, lakes, or seas, volcanic craters, and other conditions analogous to the surface of the earth. So far has this fancy been carried that the whole visible disc has been mapped out, and special names given to its various peculiarities, as though they had been carefully observed, and actually measured by a party of terrestrial ordinance surveyors. All this has been done in direct opposition to the fact that whoever, for the first time, and without previous bias of mind, looks at the moon's surface through a powerful telescope, is puzzled to say what it is really like, or how to compare it with anything known to him. The comparison which may be made will depend upon the state of mind of the observer. It is well known that persons looking at the rough bark of a tree, or at the irregular lines or veins in certain kinds of marble and stone, or gazing at the red embers in a dull fire will, according to the degree of activity of the imagination, be able to see many different forms, even the outlines of animals and of human faces. It is in this way that persons may fancy that the moon's surface is broken up into hills and valleys, and other conditions such as are found on earth. But that anything really similar to the surface of our own world is anywhere visible upon the moon is altogether fallacious.” -Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe!” (335)
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1252
Points : 5537
Reputation : 3046
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:07 am

Hey Eric,

How is questioning the structure of the moon a "moot" point? How is it that you have research without questions and answers?

I do not think, nor observe, the moon to have mountains, valleys, lakes, seas, or volcanic craters like the earth. However, there are natural, geological indentations all about it that make it seem to be a solid object somehow effected by other solid objects. For us to look at a stone from three feet in front of us, let alone a mountain impacted from 100 feet in front us, then conclude, on observing another structure at a greater distance thus impacted, as a "translucent disc," is simply jumping to conclusions by one's own preconceived notions. Yes, you are right, to think this moon is a rock existing three feet, let alone another 100 feet, to be the same, is a huge leap to conclusion.

Also, I am here to question the nature of things. If, at every angle we see "moot" points and threaten to ban people, how are you any different than YouTube? How is questioning these unanswered quagmires concerning the moon immediately become a "moot" point? That is bullshit, man.

ForeverThePhilosopher

Posts : 18
Points : 384
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:09 am

You haven't provided any new information and have just further cluttered the forum with more of your argumentative opinion (no evidence), called me no different than JewTube, and called our research society rules "bullshit." I suggest you spend more time reading the forum and less time posting unless you have something other than slander and opinion to provide.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1252
Points : 5537
Reputation : 3046
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by starfox42 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:40 pm

balgofar wrote:IMO the moon appears to be crystal like, perhaps scattered with debris. But you definitely cannot see the dark area and it appears blue in the day and black at night.

The moon is like a cats eye and captures the suns light. It does not create its own light. The sun passes the moon geocentrically every 27 or 28 days. During this time the moon is new and you cannot see it as it travels across the sky with the sun. The moon lags the sun geocentrically by 10-12 deg every day. Once there is enough separation you will begin to see a crescent on the moon. The crescent will grow every day as the moon lags until they are 180 deg apart and facing each other. The moon then will be full and the crescent then will begin to wane as the sun starts to catch the moon again. When the sun and moon are 90 deg apart the moon will be in its first or last quarter. The reflection of sun light on the moon is obvious simply by observing the geocentric relationship between them.

With all due respect the idea that the moon is a light should be discarded as it not only discredits the movement but detracts from the truth of the geocentric relationship between the sun, moon and earth.

The sun and moon tell the truth. They are the smoking gun. Even the fact that the moon is full when they are 180 deg apart is proof enough. How are NO flat earth communities pointing this out??

Saying the moon has its own light removes the idea of the geocentric relationship it has with the sun thus removing the proof.

Cheers

I don't even know where to start with this nonsense.
Sigh...
1. please provide evidence of the supposed "debris" the moon is littered with
2. you definitely CAN see the dark area of the moon
3. the moon is like a cats eye? I can't even
4. the moon does indeed create it's own light
5. what "separation" are you talking about? how would that have anything to do with the shape of the celestial bodies?
6. "as the sun starts to catch the moon again" can you explain what this means
7. sun light does not reflect off the moon.
8."the idea the moon is a light should be discarded.. discredits.. detracts" How about DISINFO ever heard of that one?

BALGOFAR, obvious troll, is obvious.
avatar
starfox42

Posts : 57
Points : 586
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-07-28
Age : 28
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Lightning_Peasant on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 pm

If you have information proving what you say then post it. You are saying the moon doesn't have its own light based on observation. I'm saying the moon does provide its own light based on testable, observable, repeatable experiments. You can test moon light and it makes objects cooler while sunlight makes objects warmer. So how does it make objects cooler if its using light from the sun? Most of your claims are just saying this is what it does with no experiment backing or additional information. They are empty words if you can only back them up with insulting and saying he is trolling when it appears to me you are. If you are genuine then resolve this with posting proof so we can look over it and perhaps test it. If you go back to its obvious and insult me then I know where you stand.
avatar
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 22
Points : 628
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 28
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:19 pm





avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1252
Points : 5537
Reputation : 3046
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Schpankme on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:07 pm

balgofar wrote:
you are assuming you know how light would react off a surface you know nothing about
you don't know what the reflecting material is made of

This is a research based site
It is fine if you believe that but lacking evidence I just cannot accept it

With all the valuable info you provide how in the world are you coming up with this?
No offence but memes like this make the movement look silly.


Dear balgofar,

How does the object called the Sun cast light onto the Moon?
Please provide a detailed description of the Sun and Moon, which allows the light to be cast and reflected.

What is the reflecting Material used by the Moon?

avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Lightning_Peasant on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:07 pm

balgofar wrote:Obviously I cannot describe the reflective material used by the moon. You know this already because no one has been to the moon or provided samples of material.

I can however explain that the moons crescent, both the size and location is consistent with its relative location to the sun. See my posts above for that explanation.

I have a completely open mind so if you are saying the moon casts its own light please explain how this is accomplished.

Can you please provide your data over the past 3 1/2-4 years? These back and forth mean very little without you posting the data proving your claims of the waxing and waning cycles of the moon. The average mean length of the moon's cycle is 29 days 12 hours 43 minutes and 3.3 seconds. The moon's cycle varies slightly so I could see your point but with no data it makes it hard to just accept your claim.
avatar
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 22
Points : 628
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 28
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Lightning_Peasant on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:30 pm

balgofar wrote:Why don't you just go to timeanddate.com and see for yourself. Then go outside and confirm. Why are you people making this so hard??

Why not just post the data if you have it? Why order people to go to timeanddate when you could resolve this easily by posting your 3 1/2-4 years of data? Why continue posting no data if it's so simple? Moonlight cools things down and there is no material on earth that reflects warm light and turns it into cooling objects down. I'm basing my opinion on observation of natural science.
avatar
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 22
Points : 628
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 28
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Schpankme on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:00 pm

balgofar wrote:
I cannot describe the reflective material used by the moon

How does the object called the Sun cast light onto the Moon?
Please provide a detailed description of the Sun and Moon, which allows the light to be cast and reflected.

Based on your observations:
What is the Shape of the Moon?
What is the Shape of the Sun?
Is the Sun and Moon stacked one above the other?
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Schpankme on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:35 pm

balgofar wrote:
The moon and sun are round to the observer.

explain how the moon is energized and provides its own light?

You said, "The moon and sun are round"

Again you are vague; do you mean "Round" like a Sphere?  or Round like a Spaceball? or Round Disc?


You said, "explain how the moon is energized and provides its own light?"

The Moon and Sun look to be self-illuminated, each providing a distinct and different light; one for the night and one for the day.
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Lightning_Peasant on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:54 pm

balgofar wrote:one for the night and one for the day? You DO know that the moon is in the sky with the sun when it is new right? It rises in the morning and sets in the evening when it is new. How can you not know this? Go look for the moon tonight you will not find it because it will have already set.

How is it I am vague? I see the same thing that you see.....from the ground. I don't pretend to know the exact shape of the earth because, like you I can only see its face.

Your refusal to answer the question as to how the moon casts its own light and your apparent lack of knowledge about its whereabouts is questionable.

Why is it there is so much effort to discredit a member that brings tangible evidence of the earth being flat? I am very confused

What evidence have your brought? I've asked for your data and you don't provide any. Also how do you explain a Selenlion if the moon doesn't produce its own light? I go outside everyday so your simple go outside and look is a non-argument. You have spent multiple posts arguing while it could have been resolved easily by providing your data but it seems you don't have any at this point.
avatar
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 22
Points : 628
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 28
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Schpankme on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:08 pm

balgofar wrote:
How can you not know this?

How is it I am vague?

Let me make this perfectly CLEAR, we have the Controlled Opposition (FECORE) who's Board Member "Steve Torrence" and member "Dr Zack" promote that the Sun and Moon are "Spherical" or "Half-Spherical" and this allows the light of the Sun to illuminate the Moon, thus causing the Moon phases.  

Let me ask you one Last Time - You said, "The moon and sun are round"

   Do you mean "Round" like a Sphere?  or Round like a Spaceball?  or Disc?
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 801
Points : 3278
Reputation : 1406
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Lightning_Peasant on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:32 pm

balgofar wrote:Please tell me how I am supposed to know that as an observer from the ground?

I have no idea who those people are that you mention.

Let me ask YOU one last time (for the record....the Sixth time I have asked)

IF THE MOON IS ITS OWN LIGHT.....HOW IS THIS ACCOMPLISHED?

How does the sun produce its own light? What you don't know? Well then it must be a reflection. That is your logic. Again for the sixth time where is your data? If you have this data why have you still not posted it? Moonlight and sunlight are measurably different and you just ignore this fact.

I was going to write more but now I realize it's just a big waste of time. You make claims, and provide no evidence. When people ask for evidence you say figure it out yourself. You then get offended and say you don't know what the moon is made out of. We don't know what the sun is made out of either but people agree that it produces its own light. Well we don't know what it's made out of so therefore we can't say it produces light is your argument. Should we apply this same logic to stars as well? Where does it end? You just skipped past my Selenelion statement and I doubt you even know what it is.
avatar
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 22
Points : 628
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 28
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by balgofar on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:40 pm

Again you do not answer the question as to how the moon produces its own light. Very telling

balgofar

Posts : 10
Points : 458
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-06
Age : 50
Location : Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Lightning_Peasant on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:42 pm

You didn't answer how the sun produces its own light or stars. Very telling.
avatar
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 22
Points : 628
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 28
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:54 am

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1252
Points : 5537
Reputation : 3046
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Transparent/Translucent Moon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum