IT'S A TRICK, WE ALWAYS USE IT says former ISRAEL MINISTER
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Zionist Jew World Order

Post by lizardking on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:27 pm

Blacks and Jews

Black Ph. D. Attacked for Mentioning Book

Los Angeles - A Black radio broadcaster was removed from his position by KPFK-FM after mentioning the contents of the book, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, during a thirty hour program entitled "Afrikan Mental Liberation Weekend." The weekend broadcast, an annual affair produced by Dr. Kwaku Person-Lynn of California State University, featured thirty hours of taped lectures and discussion with progressive Black thinkers who provide a perspective that is rarely heard in media.

The Anti-Defamation League filed a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission charging that the station had engaged in a "lengthy diatribe against the Jewish community" and violated the FCC's personal attack rule. "It's been an extremely unfair attack based on scholarship that they did not want broadcast to the public," said Person-Lynn and added in an editorial response, that the "main issue" is that Blacks are rising to the point "where it will no longer depend on outside communities for the manufacture and distribution of its goods." He indicated that those whom Blacks depend on profit from our dependency and are the most resistant to independent voices.

Person-Lynn went on to challenge two Jewish officials in Los Angeles to a debate saying that he "was willing to face either in a public forum. I would present my evidence and they could present theirs. Both declined. What are they trying to hide?," he asked.

"Those who are so willing to condemn me, are really trying to dismiss the potency of universal Afrikan scholarship, which is liberating many minds from much of the Western propaganda."

"SECRET" Memorandum shows Jewish control of Black event

A memorandum addressed to Civil Rights leaders authored by White Jewish Rabbi David Saperstein and marked "Confidential and Personal" threatened Jewish reprisals if Minister Farrakhan were allowed to speak at the 1993 March on Washington. Though invited to speak Minister Farrakhan was dis-invited at the last minute by negro organizers based on this memo. Mrs. Coretta King, Rev. Lowery of SCLC, NAACP's Ben Chavis, Jesse Jackson, Walter Fauntroy and others could all be heard chanting a collective "YESSUH BOSS" even before the White rabbi could get the order through his fax machine.

Here are excerpts from the August 13, 1993 memo: 

CONFIDENTIAL AND PERSONAL

To: Mrs. Coretta Scott King, Rev. Walter Fauntroy, Bill Lucy, Rev. Jesse Jackson, William Gibson, Rev. Ben Chavis, Lane Kirkland

cc: Rabbi Alexander Schindler, Lawrence Rubin

...In the past 24 hours, however, two major problems have arisen. The first is that I understand that a tentative decision was made yesterday to invite Rev. Louis Farrakhan. I do not need to tell you what a devastating blow this would be to the solidarity of the coalition supporting the March.
While he participated in 1983, that was before all of the blow-up over his extreme statements generally, and his anti-Semitic statements in particular, beginning with his "Judaism is a gutter religion." For a decade, these problems have escalated....I thought this issue was resolved in 1988 when the decision was made not to invite him. The controversy over Rev. Farrakhan's participation will overwhelm the entire March. The media's obsession with such controversies, and Black-Jewish tensions particularly (around Rev. Farrakhan above all) will become the major story of the March. The substance of your talks and what the March represents will be totally drowned out. Obviously, all of the Jewish groups, (and, I suspect, other groups) will be forced to withdraw from participation in the March....I am exceedingly disappointed, considering how closely I have worked with all of you over the years and how strongly you must have known the Jewish community would react to these decisions, that these decisions were not only made without my participation and ability to share my community's concerns, but without even the courtesy of prior consultation. This feels like a major breach of good faith. Please reach me at my office 202-387-2800 or my home 202-263-4375 any time that is convenient for you to discuss this further.

Threats and Pressure Cannot Derail B/J Discussion

The Black African Holocaust Conferrence was held November 7 & 8, 1993 despite threats against organizers. The conference was convened to develop strategies to overcome the problems confronting the ex-slave in America. Originally scheduled to be held at Medgar Evers College the contract was cancelled on November 5 by college officials. When moved to a community center the center's administration recieved a "special delivery" letter on November 6 from funders warning not to rent the space to the Holocaust Conference. The conference was then moved to the Slave Theater where participants dealt with issues including the Black/Jewish relationship. "It was precisely because of the agenda which included the book,The Secret Relationship, that the college shut us down," said Muhammad. "The pressure to hide the truth of Jewish slave dealing was unbearable for some in the administration to handle."

The Holocaust survivors are planning more discussion and activities in the future, said Muhammad.

Bloodsuckers?
Long before Minister Farrakhan made any reference to this phenomenon Jack Nusan Porter, a Jewish sociologist was very clear about it in his article entitled "Mr. Goldberg and John Henry: The Relationship Between Afro-Americans and American Jews":

"The common stereotype of Jews owning the businesses in Black ghettos is based on solid evidence, not fantasy. Jews in the East and Midwest own a disproportionate number of businesses in Black areas. [Two Jewish researchers have shown] that some 40 percent of the stores are owned by Jews. [Another] study of 458 merchants in 15 cities (14 of the largest plus Gary, Indiana but not including Los Angeles, Miami, Houston, or any other Southern city) had the following religious breakdown of retail merchants: 37.9% were Jewish; 36.0% were Protestant; and 22.9% were Catholic... The breakdown by religion, when race is considered, increases the number: 51.3% of the white merchants are Jewish; 18.7% are Protestant; and 27.0% are Catholic."

ADL uses Farrakhan to raise funds: Past president admits anti-Blackism makes $

"The ADL, like the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles, has built its financial appeal to Jews on its ability to portray the Jewish people as surrounded by enemies who are on the verge of launching threatening anti-Semitic campaigns. It has a professional stake in exaggerating the dangers, and sometimes allows existing racial or political prejudices in the Jewish world to influence how it will portray the potential dangers."

This is Michael Lerner's description of the deceitfully racist Anti-Defamation League (ADL) in a newly released book feebly co-authored by Cornel West entitled Jews and Blacks: Let the healing begin. Lerner is not the first Jew to accuse the ADL of Black-baiting for money. Former ADL directors have made similar charges. In its own publication, "Not the Work of a Day": ADL of B'nai B'rith Oral Memoirs, Vol. 1, former ADL director Nathan Perlmutter reminisces:

"A few weeks ago I had an expose [sic] on Jesse Jackson. Quite, by coincidence, I wasn't aware of it, we had one of those mass mailings going out for fund raising. It was one of those mailings to lists that were not our usual givers. The fund raising people tell me that in the several weeks following these were small gifts, $20.00, $100.00, but there were many of them we never had the response to a mailing that we had in our July, 1984 mailing. Why? I think there are several reasons.

Probably, one that is far from being the last reason, is that in the last several weeks on matters that count to Jews, Jesse Jackson, Mr. Farrakhan, and the Democratic Party's unresponsiveness, we were seen and heard from....I believe that one of the strongest things Jews have going for them is the anti-Semitic notion of Jewish power. It is the image of Jewish power that is, in fact, our strength not the reality of Jewish power....

Why is Jerry Falwell symbolically the devil, but not Jesse Jackson? Because we really have a greater animus against religion, re Falwell, than we do against blacks who by definition are underdogs. In this kind of racist thinking who will be forgiven or who will be blamed is determined by race. Jesse Jackson gets away with rhetorical murder."

Court Rules on Dr. Jeffries

A federal appeals court ruled on April 4 that City College of New York Black Studies chairman Dr. Leonard Jeffries could be demoted for making a 1991 speech where he mentioned the Jewish involvement in the African slave trade and decried Jewish Hollywood portrayals of Blacks. The decision overturns a 1994 decision upholding Jeffries' First Amendment rights.

New book pretends to be a "dialogue" between Jews and Blacks

Harvard professor Cornel West (see the Open Letter to West by the African United Front) reprises the role of Morgan Freeman in his latest literary equivalent to Driving Miss Daisy. In Jews and Blacks, West drives Reform Jew Michael Lerner all around town stopping at every anti-Farrakhan canard, with ne'er an adequate rejoinder. With all the depth of an Israeli travel brochure, West concedes every point, indeed has no points, in this monument to unreserved negro submission. Both are touring the lecture circuit under the guise, "Let the healing begin."

Israeli scholar charges Jews with Dr. King were 'racists'

A new book by Jewish scholar, Israel Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, casts doubt on rabbis in the Civil Rights Movement:

"Surely one is driven to the hypothesis that quite a few of Martin Luther King's rabbinical supporters were either anti-Black racists who supported him for tactical reasons of Jewish interest...or were accomplished hypocrites, to the point of schizophrenia, capable of passing very rapidly from a hidden enjoyment of rabid racism to a proclaimed attachment to an anti-racist struggle and back and back again."

U.S. gov't teams with Jew in plot against Farrakhan

The daughter of Malcolm X has been indicted by the U.S. for allegedly conspiring to assassinate Min. Louis Farrakhan. Qubilah Shabazz, 34, is widely believed to have been set-up by Michael Fitzpatrick, a Jewish crack-dealing con man and member of the Jewish Defense League. Nation of Islam chief of staff Leonard F. Muhammad immediately cast doubt on the government account of the "plot," and announced a fundraiser to assist Ms. Shabazz in her legal defense.

Disney's Pocahantas & Michael Jackson's slurs

Michael Jackson apologized for using "anti-Semitic slang" in the lyrics to a song on his new HIStory album. The song, "They Don't Care About Us," included phrases like, "Jew me, sue me" and "Kick me, kike me." Michael returned to the studio to substitute "Strike me" for "kike me" and "do me" for "Jew me." But do you think Disney's Michael Eisner will be changing anything in his Pocahantas movie? The G-rated animated film for America's six-year-olds contains some of the most brutally hateful anti-Indian language that can be imagined. Indians are routinely called "savages," "beasts," "filthy heathens," and "vermin." The pernicious twisting of the historical record of the Jamestown, Virginia, settlement is another story altogether. The story opens in early 17th century England where a Virginia Company vessel is loading to sail for the "New World."

Seemingly, they are going on the voyage to kill Indians. "You can't fight Indians without Capt. John Smith," says one of the crew. "That's right I'm not going to let you boys have all the fun," retorts Capt. John Smith, his voice provided by actor Mel Gibson. With their hearts of murder firmly established, they set sail for America.

According to the movie's creators, Gabriel, Goldberg, Binder, LaZebnik, Menken, Shwartz and Eisner, the Indians are "bloodthirsty savages." If one of the savages gets in the way in his lust for gold, "I'll blast him." A "proper English greeting" for the "filthy heathens" is, of course, bullets. It is an "act of betrayal" to see an Indian and not to kill him, according to characters in this children's movie. Song writers Menken and Shwartz's kiddie song lyrics are as follows: "We shot ourselves an Indian, or maybe 2 or 3." "They are only good when they are dead." And this classic ditty: "Kill this evil race,/Until there's not a trace."

Truth is of no consequence in the Disney version. The ADL, who vociferously attacked Michael Jackson calling him an "anti-Semite," was uncharacteristically silent on the open anti-Indian bigotry of Michael Eisner.

The NAACP and Joel E. Spingarn

Joel E. Spingarn (1875-1939) was the chairman of the board of directors of the NAACP for many years. The coveted Spingarn Medal, given yearly by the NAACP, was established by him in 1914. According to recent revelations by theMemphis Commercial Appeal newspaper he was also a spy for the United States Army. Spingarn was hired in May of 1918 and given the rank of major in the Military Intelligence Division (MID). Spingarn and a Black agent ran "a small unit of undercover agents" who were looking for "proof of subversion." The MID opened 100,000 pieces of mail a week and monitored Black publications. According to the Appeal: "The documents show Spingarn, who remained NAACP chairman during his tenure at MID, used his post to obtain critical information for MID, such as a list of the organization's 32,000 members."

Blacks, Jews and Paying the Piper

While the prattling and posturing persists, the true Black/Jewish relationship proceeds. A Los Angeles judge has ruled that famed Black guitarist Bo Diddley was cheated by his Jewish manager of more than $400,000. Martin Otelsberg siphoned the money from the singer's account for more than a decade. Otelsberg's widow, Lila, was ordered to pay Diddley after he was refused access to his financial records.

Singer Darlene Love, whose distinctive voice defined the sound of the 60's, is suing her former manager Phil Spector for the millions of dollars he made with her music. Love receives no royalties from her recordings which continue to be reissued on Spector's albums including one he shamelessly called "The Best of Darlene Love." Love's voice also appears on movie soundtracks including Steven Speilberg's Gremlins, and Martin Scorsese's Goodfellas. Others have had their royalty-free swipe at Love including Barbara Streisand whose 70's hit Stony End was originally recorded by Love. Love alleges that Spector, a Jew, manipulated her career and limited her recording opportunities while becoming wealthy with money generated from her unique vocal style.

ADL's 'Inner-City' Double Feature

Troubled Anti-Defamation League (ADL) director Abraham Foxman, whose crusade to force every Black child to view Steven Spielberg's "Schindler's List" has drawn angry rebukes from Black leaders, now proposes that a movie version of "Roots" be included on the bill. The Nation of Islam issued a press release in April questioning the New Jersey governor's edict requiring that all students view the Jewish film while excluding films which document the Black Holocaust. The NOI suggested that "Sankofa," a riveting and explicit account of the horrors of the Black slave trade by a Black filmmaker, be viewed additionally. Foxman's proposal of the feel-good drama "Roots" is an effort, he says, to connect "inner-city kids" to "things that are real and immediate in their experience." He further prescribes that Henry Louis Gates, Coretta King, Harry Belafonte and Betty Shabazz go into the schools "explaining what Martin Luther King had to say about hatred and bigotry of any kind..." Black leaders suggested, however, that a showing of some of Jewish Hollywood's despicable portrayals of Black people might make the point better.

Once, Twice, 55 times a nigger

New York - Jewish radio talk host Howard Stern treated his 15 million listeners to a barrage of racial epithets including Ku Klux Klan musical recordings entitled, "She Ran Off With A Nigger," and "Nigger Hating Hat." The term "nigger" was heard at least 55 times in 10 minutes according to taped recordings of the show. Blacks were called a battery of names including, "buck," "black bitch," "porch monkey," and they even introduced the derogatory term "yard ape" into the racist lexicon. The February 1st broadcast which originated in New York is heard around the globe and, according to Stern, generates $252 million annually for the parent station.

Contrast Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad's lecture to 149 people netting him $2,500. Jewish leaders were not asked to repudiate even one of the 55 "niggers" - no boycotts were called and no legislation was introduced to stop "hate speech."

Wellesley College Professor Sues for Libel

Boston - Jewish Onslaught author Tony Martin has filed two lawsuits alleging libel against a Jewish faculty member and the MIT/Wellesley student publication Counterpoint. Mary Lefkowitz, purportedly an "expert" in Ancient Greek Studies at the Boston-area college and a Counterpoint advisor, was elaborately exposed by Martin's students as incompetent and unaware of the standard volumes of Greek history. Lefkowitz, according to Martin, wrote an article, published by the magazine Measure, which made "malicious and scurrilous allegations against [Martin]."

Wellesley College president Diana Walsh mass-mailed a carefully worded "denunciation" of the best-selling book The Jewish Onslaught to 40,000 alumnae, faculty and press, claiming to be "profoundly disturbed and saddened" by Martin's identification of his attackers as Jews. Martin responded:

"What makes Jews so special? By what dispensation in Adam's will do they enjoy monopolistic privileges over a debate that concerns Blacks as well as Jews? Who has placed them beyond the reach of scholarly enquiry and ethnic identification?"

Farrakhan Speaks to 12,000 Black Men: Jewish Women Feel "Violated"

Harlem - Nearly 20,000 Black men turned out to fill just 12,000 seats as Minister Louis Farrakhan ignited the peaceful gathering exhorting the attendees to "Do For Self." Using the appeal that he alone enjoys among the Black leadership, Farrakhan implored the brotherhood to seek peaceful means in resolving disputes and to become more productive and useful to the rise of the Black race. Beth Galinsky of the Jewish Action Alliance protested the exclusion of White Jewish women from the event. "There is no way in fiery hell," wrote Abiola Sinclair of the Amsterdam News, "that you would be caught in upper Harlem, in the dead of night, trying to get in where 10,000 Black men are gathering..." Nor would they try to attend a meeting of Hasidim whose leadership is exclusively male, observed another columnist. Galinsky and Norman Siegal of the American Civil Liberties Union have threatened a lawsuit against the NOI for discriminatory practices.

ADL Minstrel Show

Black female fundraiser at the New York office of the Anti Defamation League (ADL) witnessed a minstrel show at the ADL Fashion Accessories Torch of Liberty ceremonies in November of 1992. Cheryl Hamilton told the Amsterdam News that she was "shocked" when "blue-eyed teenagers were suddenly transformed into Black-faced modern minstrels. Then to add insult to injury, they passed out white gloves to members of the audience." The minstrel show was popularized by Jewish performers who mocked Black people by wearing black shoe polish on their faces to the enjoyment of their Jewish audiences.

Hamilton, who has been employed as a temporary worker at the ADL reports hearing all sorts of racist remarks and innuendos from the White employees and supervisors, according to the report. She first reported the story to the New York Post which, after consultations with the ADL, squashed the story. Hamilton was unafraid of the consequences of making the story public. "I believe in speaking my mind and doing the right thing."

Jews bring racist show to Canada

Toronto, Canada - A Jewish plan to revive the play Showboat and bring it to Canada complete with its Ol' Man River wailing negroes, self-hating darkies and nappy-headed pickaninnies has created tensions among Blacks and Jews. This 1927 production was hatched by Broadway Jews Jerome Kern and Oscar Hammerstein, II, based on a book by Edna Ferber, and delivered to the public by Florenz Ziegfeld. Live Entertainment Corporation owner Garth Drabinsky and Myron Gotlieb, who intend to bring the play to Canada, apparently have trouble distinguishing the subtle racism in Showboat lines penned for negro characters such as:

"Niggers all work on de Mississippi
Niggers all work while de white folks play..."

Or from the mouth of big fat Queenie in the song "Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man":

[He's] shiftless, An good fer nuttin too...
He's never round here when dere is work to do!,
De chumbley's smokin', de roof is leakin' in,
But he don't seem to care,
He kin be happy wid jes a sip of gin.

Even with the involvement of all the aforementioned Jews local Canadian Jewish Congress president Irving Abella wants to know why protesting Blacks have "scapegoated" Jews. But now the North York Board of Education Trustees have voted to sponsor field trips to the show and to introduce the Ferber book to school children despite the vigorous protests of the first and only Black Trustee Stephanie Payne. The book "reinforces the negative images and stereotypes used to denigrate people of African ancestry, portraying them as subhuman savages, dim-witted, childlike, lazy, drunk, irresponsible, and devoid of any human characteristics." But North York's Mayor Mel Lastman and the 11 Jewish trustees are unmoved and staunchly support the planned production.

Live Entertainment's first advertisements for the musical depict two Blacks pushing a bale of cotton while some Whites loll around on a dock. Producer Drabinsky pulled the ads but the October opening is expected to include Black protests. We shall overcome.

Lani Guinier Opposed by Jewish Groups

The National Jewish Coalition and the Orthodox Union's Institute for Public Affairs vehemently opposed the nomination of Lani Guinier to head the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Justice Department, and the American Jewish Congress, the American Jewish Committee and the Anti-Defamation League refused to endorse her. President Clinton withdrew the nomination disallowing her an opportunity to officially answer Jewish charges of being "anti-Democratic" and a "quota queen." Black groups and individuals including the Congressional Black Caucus, NAACP, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Rev. Ben Chavis, Mary Frances Berry, among others decried the treatment of Guinier and pointed to Jews specifically as the reason for the withdrawal.

Donahue Show Bows to Jewish Pressure-Cancels show on Blacks and Jews

Phil Donahue capitulated to pressure from his Jewish staff and reneged on a promise to air a show about the controversial findings of the Nation of Islam's book, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews. The show which was to be taped on November 6th was scheduled to include four prominent Black scholars all of whom have utilized the book in academic settings and one who was fired from a Los Angeles radio station for simply reviewing the book on the air. A spokesperson for the show and producer of several award-winning Donahue projects, Lillian Smith, assured a New York Nation of Islam representative that the date was confirmed just a week prior to the show. Mr. Donahue himself followed up and stated the same. The NOI representative who appeared on the show a week prior was told specifically not to mention the book on the air because of the scheduling of the program a week later which would deal with the subject. Travel arrangements for the guests had already been made when just two days before the event the Donahue staff pleaded "ignorance" and cancelled the show.

An early January show focussing on the Crown Heights conflict was aired seemingly to put a "Black/Jewish" show on record in anticipation of criticism for the November deception. "We are not surprised," said CCNY scholar James Smalls. "A subject this volatile is out of the range of a Donahue. His power in [the television] industry is only an illusion." Other scholars reacted similarly. "This book raises the Black/Jewish debate to levels that are uncomfortable to his Jewish colleagues. The bare truth is not the type of strip tease the Donahue Show can handle." The Donahue Show is no longer on the air.

ADL book praises Jewish slave owners/dealers
Calls notorious slaving firm "kindly"

A 1976 ADL pamphlet entitled, American Jews: Their Story, lists 13 pioneers of the American Jewish community - 10 of whom have been definitively linked to the Black slave trade. "These well-to-do men were highly respected by their neighbors and proud of their religious heritage," states the pamphlet (p. 15). Prominent American Jews such as Aaron Lopez, Moses Lindo and the Franks family are heralded in the pamphlet as the pioneers of trade (p. 14) and all have been exposed in The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Volume One, as slave dealers.

Aaron Lopez, a Newport merchant, owned at least 26 ships and recorded at least 13 voyages to Africa to purchase Black slaves. Moses Lindo of South Carolina imported 49 slaves from Barbados and owned a slave ship named Lindo Packett. He was largely responsible for the growth of the indigo industry and according to Dr. Jacob Rader Marcus (who is cited as a source by the ADL), he lived to see the industry "employ 10,000 slaves." Philadelphia's Franks family were merchants in the "Indian trade" and major suppliers of weapons to the colonists in the destruction of Indians. It is believed that Levy Andrew Levy was an agent of Franks when he participated in giving small-pox infected blankets to the Indians.

The ADL pamphlet, published under the leadership of National Director Benjamin R. Epstein, also takes the extraordinary step of referring to the major slave dealing (and Jewish majority owned) Dutch West India Company as "kindly." ADL officials would not comment on the hate literature, and calls for repudiation of the Jewish slave dealing colonists were ignored. "The question is no longer whether Jews were involved in slavery," said a Historical Research Department spokesperson, "but rather 'which American Jewish colonists were not slaveowners or dealers?'"

Vice Presidential Smoke Screen

Albert Gore, VP of the United States of America denounced the Nation of Islam for its supposed bigotry and anti-Semitism. But Gore, unashamedly, used the occasion of his appearance before some "prominent New York Jews" to make his condemnation. The gathering was in honor of the Jewish owner of CBS Laurence Tisch who is also the owner of Lorillard Corporation, manufacturers of Kent, Newport, Old Gold, Satin and True cigarettes. The New York Times described him as "a driving force behind the Jewish Federation of Charities," but Larry C. White, author of Merchants of Death: The American Tobacco Industry, reports that in 1985 cigarettes made Tisch $325.6 million. "Ironically, it was Lorillard brand, Newport, that, at the time Tisch was being portrayed as the ultimate philanthropist, was carrying on one of the most blatant youth oriented advertising campaigns ever." This share dwarfed the income from Tisch's other businesses and allowed him the resources to buy CBS. Thirty-nine percent of Black males and 27% of Black females are using tobacco, according to Min. Farrakhan's book, A Torchlight for America, and recent reports have revealed that the addictive nicotine is actually added to the tobacco by the manufacturer to create the addiction.

The former Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders under Clinton/Gore has described cigarettes as "the only legal product that will kill you if used as directed."

"Jews" try to muzzle Farrakhan

Chicago - The Parliament of the World's Religions was disrupted recently when a White Jewish spy agency and three cohort organizations withdrew as co-sponsors when they learned that The Honorable Louis Farrakhan would address the body. The Anti-Defamation League, an espionage group aligned with South Africa, collaborated in the withdrawal with other Jewish groups including the American Jewish Committee, the American Jewish Council and the Jewish Community Relations Council. The protest created more interest in the lecture in which Minister Farrakhan exhorted the representatives to "find the common thread that binds the world's religions.

ADL faces new suit in spy scandal

Washington, DC - The Anti-Defamation League was named in a lawsuit by 15 groups and seven individuals claiming that the ADL violated their civil and privacy rights by engaging in "illegal domestic surveillance." The ADL avoided an indictment in San Francisco since it was discovered that ADL staff were in possession of illegally obtained files from the San Francisco Police Department.

Madhubuti questions Henry L. Gates in new publication

Chicago - Third World Press head Haki Madhubuti released a double issue of Black Books Bulletin challenging the Jew-chosen leader of negro thought Henry Louis Gates. John Henrik Clarke, Ishmael Reed and Tony Martin are among those who pen responses to Gates' Judeophilism. Madhubuti opens the assault: "Seldom has a Black intellectual been recruited, pampered, patronized, positioned, empowered, lied to and anointed as Henry Louis Gates, Jr....He is also the major voice for the anti-Black, pro-white-Jewish wing of the academic and political middle..." On the Jewish monopoly on the subject of Blacks and Jews: "There has been only one single author book published [by Blacks] on Black-Jewish relationships prior to The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews....On the other hand, I have in my library over 22 books written or edited by Jewish authors that examine the 'Negro/Black-Jewish' question. The number of Jewish writers producing books exclusively on the 'Black' question falls into the hundreds. The intellectual problem is that the criticism has been one-sided and Mr. Gates jumps to the side of the critics."
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:10 pm

Coen brothers, jews, named Jesus / Character in The Big Lebowski .

Jesus Quintana is a notable character in The Big Lebowski.  He is an opponent of The Dude's bowling team and did six months in Chino for exposing himself to an 8 year old and sexual molested him. He speaks with a thick Cuban American accent and refers to himself as "The Jesus". Walter calls him a "pederast". Nickname(s) pederast, pervert, pushover, Occupation /Ex-Convict.

In That movie they quote Theodor Herzl,and character who is speaking is open zionist.

2009 They made a movie Serios Man, about zionisam, jews and talmudic behave between jews and goyims(non-jews).

And now 2016 they have new movie -Hail Caesar,about Christianity, atheisam, comunisam. In ending  scene,they make movie in movie and they hammered nails under Jesus, and they yell:"Son of a bich".

So through their movies they spread Talmudic messages.

Here is what the Talmud has to say about Christ:

Sanhedrin, 67a — Jesus referred to as the son of Pandira, a soldier.
Kallah, 1b. (18b) — Illegitimate and conceived during menstruation.
Sanhedrin, 67a — Hanged on the eve of Passover. Toldath Jeschu. Birth related in most shameful expressions.
Sanhedrin, 43a — On the eve of Passover they (the Jews) hanged Jesus.
Schabbath, 104b — Called a fool and no one pays attention to fools.
Sanhedrin, 107b. — Seduced, corrupted and destroyed Israel.
Zohar (III, 282) — Died like a beast and buried in animal's dirt heap.
He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews astray into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign, gentile powers for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).
He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).
He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).

Hilkhoth Maakhaloth — Christians are idolators, must not associate.
Iore Dea (153, 2). — Must not associate with Christians, shed blood.
Abhodah Zarah (25b). — Beware of Christians when walking abroad with them.
Orach Chaiim (20, 2). — Christians disguise themselves to kill Jews.
Abhodah Zarah (15b) — Suggest Christians commit bestiality.
Orach Chaiim 57, 6a — Christians to be pitied more than sick pigs.

Last edited by Themis on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Themis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:52 pm

The Coen brothers make their Jewish masterpiece
http://www.thejc.com/arts/film/21578/the-coen-brothers-make-their-jewish-masterpiece

“Hollywood has always been largely Jewish, although made of Jews who wanted to assimilate. As a friend of ours once said: ‘If the movie business wasn’t difficult, God wouldn’t have given it to the Jews...’”

"...raised in the Midwest town of Minneapolis, they gained outsider status early by virtue of their Jewishness. Going to Zionist summer camps, they stood out amid the provincial conformity. McDormand has said that it made her husband and Ethan feel like weirdos. And like another Jew from the Midwest, Steven Spielberg, they spent a lot of time indoors watching films on television.

The results, though, could not be more different, not least in their contrasting visions of the American melting pot. 'You've got two problems of Hollywood treatment of ethnicity,' Joel has observed. 'They're either reverential or they can't deal with it at all.'

The Coens seem mischievously attracted to stereotypes, and the polar caricatures of the Jew as idealistic intellectual and cunning parasite have featured in Barton Fink and Miller's Crossing, each time played by John Turturro, a Roman Catholic. If you can attribute a moral interest to the Coens, it would be in the myths society produces, rather than society itself..."

“..we’re Jews, we have that well of tradition, don’t we? We have stories to help us understand where we’re from and where we should go?”

Coen Brothers: Boycotting Israel Is a Mistake

.The successful Hollywood filmmakers arrived in Israel to receive a million-dollar award from Tel Aviv University.
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/culture/coen-brothers-boycotting-israel-is-a-mistake-1.361926
mitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:27 pm

Woman arrested in France for T-shirt critical of Israel

France is already under Talmudic Noahide law, yet we have brain-dead charlatan “right-wingers” still spewing red herrings about “creeping Sharia law.”

Electronic Intifada

France has ratcheted up its draconian repression of free speech about Palestine with the arrest of a woman for wearing a T-shirt supporting the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement.

The activist was taking part in a march for International Women’s Day in Paris last Sunday when undercover police swooped in and detained her for wearing a piece of clothing with the words “Boycott Apartheid Israel” printed on it.

According to the newspaper L’Humanité, officers from the Renseignements Généraux, the intelligence service of the French police, were involved in monitoring the demonstration in which numerous social justice and leftist groups took part.

France remains under the state of emergency severely limiting public freedoms that was declared after last November’s atrocities by suspected Islamic State extremists who killed 130 people in Paris.

The young woman was taken to Paris’ 3rd district police station for questioning.
mitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:35 pm

This is related to my post about Jews run hollywood and also to The Holocaust/Holohoax,and JWO.

Steven Spielberg was born to an Orthodox Jewish family. And became a Zionist soldier, helping to spread the lies about holly hoax Holocaust.

Some of his contributions to JWO:

1.The Steven Spielberg Jewish Film Archive was founded in the late 1960s by Professor Moshe Davis and other historians on the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.( same university where they have The Albert Einstein Archives).
Its the biggest film archive founded to preserve jewish history from all over world and it is  part of Central Zionist Archives of the World Zionist Organization .The collection deals with a variety of Jewish subjects: Jewish history, the establishment of the State of Israel, immigration,Films of the Holocaust...

In 1987 a generous donation was received from Steven Spielberg and the Archive was named after the jewish- American filmmaker.

http://ssjfa.huji.ac.il/about.htm#

2.The USC Shoah Foundation Institute for Visual History and Education, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to making audio-visual interviews with survivors and witnesses of the Holocaust. It was established by Steven Spielberg in 1994 , after completing his oscar winning film Schindler's List.

The Foundation conducted nearly 52,000 video testimonies between 1994 and 1999, and currently has over 53,000 testimonies of holohoax survivers.

https://sfi.usc.edu/

3.Righteous Persons Foundation,was established by Steven Spielberg, 1994. Foundation has developed a particular focus on supporting efforts that promote the development of Jewish arts, culture, and media.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.641570
http://www.righteouspersons.org/index.php/about-the-foundation/history-a-mission

4.The Lynn and Jules Kroll Fund for Jewish Documentary Film supports the completion of original documentaries that explore the Jewish experience in all its complexity. The fund was created with a lead grant from Steven Spielberg’s Righteous Persons Foundation.

http://www.documentary.org/event/lynn-and-jules-kroll-fund-jewish-documentary-film

Some of Spielberg's movies,about 6 million Holocaust survivors all over world , as George Orvel said in his book "1984" :"Who controls the past controls the future, who controls the present controls the past" :

1. Schindler's List (1993),
Won 7 Oscars.
Spielberg won the his 1. Oscar for Best Director.

Oskar Schindler is a vainglorious and greedy German businessman who becomes an unlikely humanitarian amid the barbaric Nazi reign when he feels compelled to turn his factory into a refuge for Jews. Based on the true story of Oskar Schindler who managed to save about 1100 Jews from being gassed at the Auschwitz concentration camp, it is a testament to the good in all of us.

In Oscar receving ceremony in the end , Spielberg mentioned 6.milions jews.
From 2:37

2.Survivors of the Holocaust (1996)Won Primetime Emmy
This documentary blends personal accounts of what happened before, during and after WWII.

3.The Last Days (1998)
Won Oscar for Best Documentary.

Five Jewish Hungarians, now U.S. citizens, tell their stories: before March, 1944, when Nazis began to exterminate Hungarian Jews, months in concentration camps, and visiting childhood homes more than 50 years later.

debunked Spilbergs movie :

Holocaust surviver from movie caught in lie:

4.Eyes of the Holocaust (2000)
Steven Spielberg and Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation present interviews with survivors of the Nazi death camps in Hungary.

5.Munich (2005)
About Black September's when 11 Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics in 1972,  were taken hostage and eventually killed.

Spielbergs hard work on promoting Zionist plans:

Themis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judah Benjamin: THE Jewish Confederate

Post by George Tirebiter on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:09 pm

"Judah P. Benjamin was known as "the brains of the Confederacy," its "court Jew," "the statesman of the Lost Cause," and even "the Confederate Kissinger. As, successively, Attorney General, Secretary of War and Secretary of State in the Confederate Cabinet, he was President Jefferson Davis' closest and most trusted adviser."
- The New Orleans Times Picayunne

"When we think of the Confederacy, the big names that automatically come to mind are the three legends carved into the side of Georgia's Stone Mountain: President Jefferson Davis, General Robert E. Lee and General Stonewall Jackson. Significant figures for sure, but in the grander power-scheme of things, these men, including President Davis himself, were outranked by Judah P. Benjamin. The fact that Benjamin's name is so relatively unknown is, ironically, testament to the awesome "behind-the-scenes" power that he wielded. Unfortunately for the South (and the North), Benjamin's influence served neither of the Americas. His loyalties lay elsewhere - in Rothschild's London!

Louisiana Senator John Slidell

"Before and during the War Between the States, there is Jewish influence supporting both the cause of Northern Unionism and Southern Secession. Louisiana Senator John Slidell is not Jewish (at least not outwardly), but his family ties to elite European Jewry runs deep. Slidell’s daughter is engaged to Baron Frederic Erlanger, a French Jewish financier based in Paris. Erlanger helps to fund the Confederacy, gouging the South with usurious interest rates and fees too!

"Erlanger's financing of the South, as confirmed even by today’s New York Times , is directly linked to the House of Rothschild.  Pappa-in-Law Slidell would later serve the Confederate States government as foreign diplomat to Great Britain and French Emperor Napoleon III.

"Now the niece of the influential Senator is married to northern financier August Belmont (Schönberg)- Rothschild’s Jewish boy and Democrat boss supporting the Northern cause, at least at first. After the war, “Confederate” Slidell will make his “Unionist” nephew-in-law Belmont his political protégé.

"Also hooked up with Senator Slidell in this tangled North-South-Rothschild  knot of financial-political intrigue is fellow Louisiana Senator Judah Benjamin, the Jewish big-shot who goes on to become the Confederacy’s  Attorney General, then Secretary of War, and then Secretary of State. Through the shadowy fog of 150 years of elapsed history, we can now discern a pattern of divide & conquer, balance of power conspiratorial actions being played upon both sides - and with tragic consequences.

"Senator Slidell – His Jewish Son-in-Law Erlanger – His Jewish Northern Nephew-in-Law Belmont, and Jewish fellow Senator Benjamin form an incestuous North-South connection with direct links to the House of Rothschild.

The Rothschild Red Shield

"Was it Judah Benjamin, the man so admired by Salomon de Rothschild, who may have whispered poison in Davis’s ear, telling him not to take DC and thus blowing the chance to win the game early for the South? And after Walker has been made the scapegoat and fired; who replaces him as War Secretary? None other than Judah Benjamin!

"Could the new War Secretary Benjamin's subsequent 1861 interference with the Generals, - acts so controversial that they would force a Congressional investigation - and his bizarre refusal to supply them as requested have been a ploy designed to prolong the war until Rothschild could bury both sides in debt, before sending the Family's British and French hit-men to divvy up' America into two spheres?

"Establishment historians will later claim that Benjamin's stubborn defiance of the Generals was due to a lack of supplies in the South. But given how early it was in the war, the claim that supplies were low seems like a cover story. If "lack of supplies" had been the cause of Benjamin's decisions, Generals Stonewall Jackson and P. G. T. Beauregard would not have had reason to dislike Benjamin as they did.

"Such a delaying scenario would fit perfectly with a Rothschild plan to have a long war, one in which both sides could be indebted and weakened before the British & French can arrive.

"But certain people in Europe had a much higher opinion of Benjamin. In 1861, Salomon de Rothschild - grandson of dynasty founder Mayer Amschel Rothschild - during a visit to Louisiana describes Benjamin as: “the greatest mind in North America” That pretty much tells us all we need to know about the “southern rebel” Judah Benjamin!

"In 1862, Benjamin, under intense Congressional pressure, is forced to resign as War Secretary. Jefferson Davis then appoints his beleaguered adviser as the South’s Secretary of State! In this position, Benjamin will work with Slidell and Slidell’s French Jewish son-in-Law Erlanger to secure not just financing from the Rothschild syndicate, but also to induce the direct involvement of Rothschild’s Britain & France into the war, on the side of the South.

"As the south collapses, Benjamin stays in the home of a Jewish merchant in South Carolina while final surrender negotiations drag on. Here, Benjamin abandons President Davis's plan to fight on, telling him that the cause is hopeless. When negotiations fail, Benjamin remains part of the group around Davis that moves on with the President.

At one point, Benjamin (under suspicion for involvement in Lincoln’s assassination) tells Davis that he needs to separate from the Presidential party temporarily, and go to the Bahamas to be able to send instructions to foreign agents. He reassures Davis that he will rejoin him in Texas.  According to historian William C. Davis, "the pragmatic Secretary of State almost certainly never had any intention of returning to the South once gone".

"While other Confederate leaders, including the trusting fool Jefferson Davis, are being jailed and abused, Benjamin arrives in London before traveling to Paris - where his wife and daughter had been sent to live years before the war had even started.  Benjamin then moves back to England and will enjoy a very profitable career and “second life” as an attorney, until his death in 1884."(1)

Cite-
(1) JUDAH BENJAMIN: THE BIG JEW OF THE CONFEDERACY- http://tomatobubble.com
George Tirebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:16 pm

The diseased hubris of this tribe of nation wreckers continues unabated

Syria Difficult to Rebuild as United Country - Israeli President

Sputnik News

Israeli President Reuven Rivlin stated that Syria is teetering on the brink and it will be difficult to rebuild it as a united country.

Syria is teetering on the brink and it will be difficult to rebuild it as a united country, Israeli President Reuven Rivlin told Sputnik in an interview.

“Syria tinkers on the brink. I do not know if or how it will be possible to rebuild Syria as a united country. For Israel, we are greatly concerned by the threat of Hezbollah, and importantly it is clear that there is a need to prevent Iran from promoting instability in the region, else no solution to the problems has a real chance to hold,” Rivlin said in regard to resolving the political crisis in Syria.

On Monday, Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon said that Syria had been effectively partitioned and is unlikely to be reunified into the state it had been in the recent past.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has previously endorsed the creation of an independent Kurdish state, arguing it would be a bulwark of stability in the region.
mitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Controlled Opposition

Post by George Tirebiter on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Ah, the controlled opposition.

One has to ask how many have been fooled by these crypto individuals and groups who wear a guise that cloaks a nefarious hidden agenda.

Many of these fakirs eventually reveal their real face, since it is supremely difficult to keep track of their continual spinning of lie upon lie.  

It is vitally important that anyone interested in exposing the truth be eternally vigilant of these deceitful creatures by examining their tactics and inconsistencies.

A good place to start is outlined in the following related post on this site:

http://ifers.123.st/t192-disinformation-tactics-of-shills-online-trolls-zombies

"In his new book, “The Invention of the Land of Israel”, Israeli academic Shlomo Sand, manages to present conclusive evidence of the far fetched nature of the Zionist historical narrative – that the Jewish Exile is a myth as is the Jewish people and even the Land of Israel.

"Yet, Sand and many others fails to address the most important question: If Zionism is based on myth, how do the Zionists manage to get away with their lies, and for so long?

"If the Jewish ‘homecoming’ and the demand for a Jewish national homeland cannot be historically substantiated, why has it been supported by both Jews and the West for so long? How does the Jewish state manage for so long to celebrate its racist expansionist ideology and at the expense of the Palestinian and Arab peoples?

"Jewish power is obviously one answer, but, what is Jewish power? Can we ask this question without being accused of being Anti-Semitic? Can we ever discuss its meaning and scrutinize its politics? Is Jewish Power a dark force, managed and maneuvered by some conspiratorial power? Is it something of which Jews themselves are shy? Quite the opposite – Jewish power, in most cases, is celebrated right in front of our eyes. As we know, AIPAC is far from being quiet about its agenda, its practices or its achievements. AIPAC, CFI in the UK and CRIF in France are operating in the most open manner and often openly brag about their success.

"Furthermore, we are by now accustomed to watch our democratically elected leaders shamelessly queuing to kneel before their pay-masters. Neocons certainly didn’t seem to feel the need to hide their close Zionist affiliations. Abe Foxman’s Anti Defamation League (ADL) works openly towards the Judification of the Western discourse, chasing and harassing anyone who dares voice any kind of criticism of Israel or even of Jewish choseness. And of course, the same applies to the media, banking and Hollywood. We know about the many powerful Jews who are not in the slightest bit shy about their bond with Israel and their commitment to Israeli security, the Zionist ideology, the primacy of Jewish suffering, Israeli expansionism and even outright Jewish exceptionalism.

"Jewish power is actually far more sophisticated than simply a list of Jewish lobbies or individuals performing highly developed manipulative skills. Jewish power is the unique capacity to stop us from discussing or even contemplating Jewish power. It is the capacity to determine the boundaries of the political discourse and criticism in particular.

"Contrary to popular belief, it is not ‘right wing’ Zionists who facilitate Jewish power, It is actually the ‘good’, the ‘enlightened’ and the ‘progressive’ who make Jewish power the most effective and forceful power in the land. It is the ‘progressives’ who confound our ability to identify the Judeocentric tribal politics at the heart of Neoconservatism, American contemporary imperialism and foreign policy. It is the so-called ‘anti’ Zionist who goes out of his or her way to divert our attention from the fact that Israel defines itself as the Jewish State and blinds us to the fact that its tanks are decorated with Jewish symbols. It was the Jewish Left intellectuals who rushed to denounce Professors Mersheimer and Walt, Jeff Blankfort and James Petras’ work on the Jewish Lobby. And it is no secret that Occupy AIPAC, the campaign against the most dangerous political Lobby in America, is dominated by a few righteous members of the chosen tribe. We need to face up to the fact that our dissident voices are far from being free. Quite the opposite, we are dealing here with an institutional case of controlled opposition.

"In George Orwell’s 1984, it is perhaps Emmanuel Goldstein who is the pivotal character. Orwell’s Goldstein is a Jewish revolutionary, a fictional Leon Trotsky. He is depicted as the head of a mysterious anti-party organization called “The Brotherhood” and is also the author of the most subversive revolutionary text (The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism). Goldstein is the ‘dissenting voice’, the one who actually tells the truth. Yet, as we delve into Orwell’s text, we find out from Party’s ‘Inner Circle’ O’Brien that Goldstein was actually invented by Big Brother in a clear attempt to control the opposition and the possible boundaries of dissidence.

"Surprisingly enough, an attempt to examine our contemporaneous controlled opposition within the Left and the Progressive reveal that it is far from being a conspiratorial. Like in the case of the Jewish Lobby, the so-called ‘opposition’ hardly attempts to disguise its ethno-centric tribal interests, spiritual and ideological orientation and affiliation.

"The invisible hand of the market is a metaphor coined by Adam Smith to describe the self-regulating behavior of the marketplace. In contemporary politics. The visible hand is a similar metaphor which describes the self-regulating tendency of the political-fund beneficiary, to fully integrate the world view of its benefactor into its political agenda.

"Democracy Now, the most important American dissident outlet has never discussed the Jewish Lobby with Mersheimer, Walt, Petras or Blankfort – the four leading experts who could have informed the American people about the USA’s foreign policy domination by the Jewish Lobby. For the same reasons, Democracy Now wouldn’t explore the Neocon’s Judeo-centric agenda nor will it discuss Jewish Identity politics. Democracy Now will host Noam Chomsky or Norman Finkelstein, it may even let Finkelstein chew up Zionist caricature Alan Dershowitz – all very good, but not good enough.

"Is the fact that Democracy Now is heavily funded by Soros relevant?

"As things stand, it is actually the progressive discourse, or at least large part of it, that sustains Jewish Power. If this is indeed the case then the occupied progressive discourse, rather than Zionism, is the primary obstacle that must be confronted.

"It is no coincidence that the ‘progressive’ take on ‘antisemitism’ is suspiciously similar to the Zionist one. Like Zionists, many progressive institutes and activists adhere to the bizarre suggestion that opposition to Jewish power is ‘racially motivated’ and embedded in some ‘reactionary’ Goyish tendency. Consequently, Zionists are often supported by some ‘progressives’ in their crusade against critics of Israel and Jewish power. Is this peculiar alliance between these allegedly opposing schools of thoughts, the outcome of a possible ideological continuum between these two seemingly opposed political ideologies? Maybe, after all, progressiveness like Zionism is driven by a peculiar inclination towards ‘choseness’. After all, being progressive somehow implies that someone else must be ‘reactionary’. It is those self-centric elements of exceptionalism and choseness that have made progressiveness so attractive to secular and emancipated Jews. But the main reason the ‘progressive’ adopted the Zionist take on antisemitism, may well be because of the work of that visible hand that miraculously shapes the progressive take on race, racism and the primacy of Jewish suffering.

"We may have to face up to the fact that the progressive discourse effectively operates as Israel’s longest arm – it certainly acts as a gatekeeper and as protection for Zionism and Jewish tribal interests. If Israel and its supporters would ever be confronted with real opposition it might lead to some long-overdue self-reflection. But at the moment, Israel and Zionist lobbies meet only insipid, watered-down, progressively-vetted resistance that, in practice, sustains Israeli occupation, oppression and an endless list of human rights abuses.

"Instead of mass opposition to the Jewish State and its aggressive lobby, our ‘resistance’ is reduced into a chain of badge-wearing, keffiyeh-clad, placard-waving mini-gatherings with the occasional tantrum from some neurotic Jewess while being videoed by another good Jew. If anyone believes that a few badges, a load of amateur Youtube clips celebrating Jewish righteousness are going to evolve into a mass anti-Israel global movement, they are either naïve or stupid.

"In fact, a recent Gallup poll revealed that current Americans’ sympathy for Israel has reached an All-Time High. 64% of Americans sympathize with the Jewish State, while only 12% feel for the Palestinians. This is no surprise and our conclusion should be clear. As far as Palestine is concerned,  ‘progressive’ ideology and praxis have led us precisely nowhere. Rather than advance the Palestinian cause, it only locates the ‘good’ Jew at the center of the solidarity discourse.

"This ‘progressive’ voice speaks on behalf of the Palestinian and, at the same time, takes the opportunity to also push marginal politics, fight ‘Islamism’ and ‘religious radicalization’ and occasionally even supports the odd interventionist war and, of course, always, always, always fights antisemitism. The controlled opposition has turned the Palestinian plight into just one more ‘progressive’ commodity, lying on the back shelf of its ever-growing ‘good-cause’ campaign store."(1)

Cite:
(1) http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/04/12/controlled-opposition/
George Tirebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Zionism is Christian and Jews (bible partners) fighting together, for a common cause, to provide the Jewish Religion with it's own landmass.

IN GOD WE TRUST
IX XI

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Video by Jeff of StinkyCASH
KEEP KOSHER! GENTILE FOOD IS POISON!

My comment:
One should not trust anything written my men (or women), anything heard, and only about half of what is seen. There is a creator (God) because the earth is not a spinning ball, but an unmovable flat plane, which one can know by the flat ocean. One can also know that the earth is at the center of creation by the stars rotating around the north polar star at night. The healthiest and most life respecting diet is that of a vegan. What a beautiful creation we live in!
Beashambassador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:32 pm

Beashambassador wrote:

Beashambassador said, "The healthiest and most life respecting diet is that of a vegan."

Yes, Jeff of StinkyCASH is a practicing JEW and supporter of the Fake Race called Jew, making him controlled opposition, someone who will allow Bible babel and Religion to cloud his judgment.

Jeff of StinkyCASH is also a practicing carnivore, he promotes sickness and disease, hate, murder, animism and penis worship.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:31 pm

Obama at it again. He is a better advertisement for FE than he wants to be Im sure.
susie

View user profile Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by biggambler on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:28 am

Schpankme wrote:
Beashambassador wrote:

Beashambassador said, "The healthiest and most life respecting diet is that of a vegan."

Yes, Jeff of StinkyCASH is a practicing JEW and supporter of the Fake Race called Jew, making him controlled opposition, someone who will allow Bible babel and Religion to cloud his judgment.

Jeff of StinkyCASH is also a practicing carnivore, he promotes sickness and disease, hate, murder, animism and penis worship.

Is he a jew? He comes off as a bible-belt christian to me, repeteadly quoting the bible like its the absolute truth and not just a series of scriptures that were written by men.

The vegan topic tends to make a lot people in the truth movement explode for some reason, much like the flat revelation. I'd just attribute that to cognitive dissonance.

Anyway here's a good a tape on Jews spilling the beans. https://archive.org/details/InadvertentConfessionOfAJew

biggambler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:28 pm

biggambler wrote:Is he a jew? He comes off as a bible-belt christian to me, repeteadly quoting the bible like its the absolute truth and not just a series of scriptures that were written by men.

Found this blog post here:
http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/33-39-stinkycash-jeffrey-walstein-is.html

Someone writes a bunch of stuff about him (without any solid evidence, I'll give him that), however Jeffrey Walstein (StinkyCash) actually replies to comments if you read further down, in his words:

"I am not a jew nor have I ever been a jew. I was raised catholic and i traveled to Israel ONCE to EXPOSE THEM"

But why would a non-Jew promote Kosher? Sounds like the classic case of a crypto-jew to me.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Thu May 26, 2016 12:48 am

What do famous people think about Zionist Jews? (UNCUT)

Some great footage I've never seen before - particularly of The Beatles, JFK and Mohamed Al Fayed.
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Zionist Jew World Order

Post by Beashambassador on Thu May 26, 2016 9:46 pm

GOYIM GAZETTE INTRO  http://goyimgazette.com/introduction/

“The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous they cannot believe it exist. The American mind simply hasn’t come to realize the EVIL introduced into our midst. It rejects even the idea that human creatures could espouse a PHILOSOPHY WHICH MUST ULTIMATELY DESTROY ALL THAT IS GOOD AND DECENT“
J. Edgar Hoover, Director of the FBI
as quoted in Elks Magazine (August 1956)

Go ahead and say it;  WTF???  What does that mean?!  Ready for the answer???  This is a history lesson you’ll want to share with your family, friends, coworkers and well, everyone you know, even every stranger you meet!!!  The “philosophy” he’s talking about is a very private religious belief held by all members of a certain club We The People are NOT in!  Get ready . . . They actually believe it is their job to make life on earth SO HELLISH and EVIL that their Messiah will feel at home to return and be YOUR king.  (No, it’s not  Jesus or any good God!)  Now it’s important to realize Hoover was the head of the FBI, America’s supreme law enforcement team from 1924 until his death in 72.  During those 48 LONG YRS he was a key, high ranking advisor to each U.S. president, all of whom were also “club members”.  In order, those were;

Calvin Coolidge,  Herbert Hoover,  Franklin Roosevelt,  Harry Truman,  Dwight Eisenhower,  John F Kennedy,  Lyndon Johnson  &  Richard Nixon;

Goyim Gazette President:
All of those men were on the exact same page as Hoover in terms of their occult (secret) goals for a communist “New World Order”.  The New World Order is as real as apple pie but most have no idea what it’s all about or exactly who’s behind it.  We’re going to change that for you right now!  Firstly, let us validate the existence of the NWO with some irrefutable proof.  These are “secrets hidden in plain sight”.  Please note the Latin verbiage (Language of the Vatican) on the U.S. $1 Bill & be fully aware the words “WE / OUR / US” do NOT include YOU!

The Luciferian One World Govt. is No Conspiracy “THEORY” And ALL Our Leaders Are Complicit!

Note: “seclorum” is also translated by some as “saecularis” meaning secular or anti-religion/God.

“Beginnings Approved For A New Order of The Ages” (The New World Order)
•“We will succeed in the Gulf. The world can therefore seize this opportunity to fulfill the long-held promise of a NEW WORLD ORDER” President George HW Bush, State of the Union, U.S.A.1991
•“Each of Us has the hope to build a NEW WORLD ORDER.” President Richard Nixon, Hangzhou, China 1972
•“We are moving toward a NEW WORLD ORDER, the world of COMMUNISM.” Mikhail Gorbachev, Russia 1987
“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All We need is the right major crisis and the nations (aka “Goyim”) will accept the NEW WORLD ORDER.” David Rockefeller, The U.N. 1999
•“Today, Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow They will be grateful! When presented with this scenario, Individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to Them by the WORLD GOVERNMENT” Henry Kissinger, France 1991
•“We will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of Nations (again, aka “Goyim”)… ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT is inevitable.” Pope John Paul II, Rome 1996
•“All of Us will ultimately be judged on Our efforts for building a NEW WORLD ORDER.” Robert Kennedy
•“So the tensions which We witness in the world today are indicative of the fact that a NEW WORLD ORDER is being born and an old order is passing away.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
•“We’ve got to give Them a stake in creating the kind of WORLD ORDER all of Us would like to see” Barack Obama
•“Around the world, the old order isn’t holding and We’re not quite yet to where We need to be in terms of a NEW ORDER” Barack Obama
(This is NO GAME. There’s 100+ of these quotes from Leaders Around the Globe!)

So, They think it’s US vs. THEM don’t THEY!  REMEMBER THAT!  They chose to deceive and align against us, We The People.  And we mean “We The People OF THE WORLD”, not just America.  This is a group who haven’t been focused on just our country, at all.  They want to rule the world as literal royalty with the rest of mankind as their slaves.  The best kind of slaves  are younger people who haven’t lived long enough to acquire knowledge  to put the pieces together about their enslavement.   Of equal import is having no access to the truth, limited thinking abilities (low IQs, Autism, A.D.D. etc.) and inability to escape or revolt against their owners.  Hence you now see gun control, hyper surveillance, censorship, propaganda, dumbing down of students w/“Common Core Ed,”, 2500% increase in Autism & Police States. It’s all about the NWO!

Goyim Gazette  New World Order
FYI; The great seal on the US $1 bill is the most circulated & recognizable symbol on earth.  So, why is “In God We Trust” Right Next to that infamous “All Seeing Eye of Amen-Ra” the Egyptian Sun God forever worshiped by paganist heathens???  Since our lives pretty much revolve around use of their money which obviously pays tribute to their Sun God, would it be safe to say they’ve gotten us all to pay homage to him/it?  But does it matter, should you even care?  YES!!!  THIS IS ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS TO YOU!   Your freedom, happiness, future and even life itself is now hanging in the balance.  And it’s all due to the existence of a real life battle between good and evil which 99.99% of “good guys” are oblivious to because they have methodically, cunningly and ruthlessly deceived us all as if we were their chattel (slaves) provided to them by G-d.

Casey
“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American Public believes is FALSE”
William Casey, Director of the CIA (1981) In Response to President Reagan’s Inquiry Of Casey’s Goals With The CIA.

Timothy 6:10; “For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil”

Goyim Gazette
Snake Skin That’s deserving of another WTF isn’t it???  OK, let’s get biblical again briefly;  This is about the Jewish Pharisee Saul who changed his name to the Gentile name Paul and then wrote 13 of the 27 books in the New Testament while falsely claiming to be an apostle of Jesus.  He stopped eating and went blind for 3 days in the desert when . . . Acts 9:18  “Immediately there fell from his eyes like scales: and he received sight”.  Well, reptiles stop eating & go blind for a few days until their scaly skin is shed!  Biblical parallels between reptiles, our leaders and satan are extensive, far, far too many to dismiss.  Now we’re only hitting the basics, later Goyim Gazettes are the meaty “educate” portion of our Unite-Educate-Act credo, but it’s important to know this is the same group who privately own the US Federal Reserve, where that “satanic all seeing eye money” comes from.  They create currency out of thin air at absolutely no cost to themselves and loan it to our government, and us at interest which is “usury”.  Interestingly, usury is illegal for Jews and Muslims, they do  not take out loans at interest but do lend to others.  This is how 300, ultra-rich and real life evil jewish families who own The FED make an avg of around $400 BILLION dollars per year off interest on our nations’ $18 TRILLION “debt to them” along with another $600 BILLION per year from consumer debts (mortgages, auto and etc. loans).  That $1 TRILLION/YR is just for America, they have 55 more “central banks” like the FED around the world with another $200 TRILLION of debt from other peoples.  These sick, insane families are seeking to permanently enslave humanity in their NWO.

Rothschild
“LET ME ISSUE AND CONTROL A NATIONS MONEY AND I CARE NOT WHO WRITES THE LAWS”
Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1781

warburg
“WE WILL HAVE A ONE WORLD GOVT. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHETHER IT WILL BE ACHIEVED BY CONQUEST OR CONSENT”
Paul Warburg, Feb 17, 1950

Banking has allowed them to quietly become bizarrely rich, a prerequisite for buying EVERYTHING & steering the world towards a One World Government, (The UN) One World Bank, (The UNs IMF) One World Currency, (Digital only, all paper currency, coins, gold & silver are to be illegal) One World Religion, (Take a Guess who’s G-d) One World Law, (Only for us, while they “do what thou wilt”) One World ID, (All IDs are now linked to a database in Belgium and each has 3 sets of 6 numbers for 666) that ID is to be associated with every single human being on the planet via each of our unique finger prints, voice prints, retina scans and DNA.  No RFID chipping needed (although it may be required).  This is the New World Order that ALL YOUR favorite and most hated leaders ALIKE are working towards behind the scenes while talking about it above your head.  It’s ultra-high-tech slavery, no buying or selling without “the mark” (digital), limited reproduction, controlled/shorter lifespans, no vitamins, natural remedies or farming for oneself and restricted travel is just a dabbling of horrific bullshit planned for you and yours.  If you have doubts about any of this, act like you care and read the U.N.s “Agenda 21” for all the additional proof you’ll ever need.  We speak the truth!

Next, it is our goal in two short pages to completely demystify where virtually all Americas’ and the worlds’ problems originate from.  Many will instinctively say Money or Religion which is 100% correct!   The Hebrew word “nashak” (naw-shak’) means to conduct “usury” by loaning money at interest to oppress others. It was known as the bite of the serpent in ancient times and nearly every war ever waged on earth has been over retaining or gaining the right to be the serpent /  lender to the masses of various populations.

Here’s a quote from the Rothschilds banking brothers of London circa 1800;
“The few who understand the system will be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors, there will be no opposition from that class… (wealthy families and politicians) The great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending, (they’re calling you stupid) will bear its burden, and perhaps without even suspecting the system is contrary to their interests.” (To put it VERY, VERY, VERY mildly!)  

OK, now off to Rome near the Vatican; this is “The Arc of Titus”a commemorative of Emperor Titus defeating Jerusalem; (the menorah was looted as a spoil)

GG Spoils

Christians will recall Jesus threw the Jewish money changers out of the temple, that was about 40 years prior to Titus destroying it to stop the Jews from butting in on Romes’ nashak (usury) business which was and is consensual slavery.  Fast forward to 1913 after an ongoing 300+ hundred year struggle between Americans, Rome & Britain for ownership of what’s become the USA, we have The Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

It was overseen by Rothshilds and orchestrated by John Rockefeller a wealthy Jewish Jesuit from Europe working with other EU elites including the Schiffs, Morgans, Warburgs, Harrimans, Sachs, Goldmans, Shroders, Lazard and Lehman Brothers, all of whom are connected to the Vatican and world royalty by way of international nashak err, banking.  The most important thing to know is this; Rome controls the world via usurious banking exactly as it forever has.  The Roman Empire lives on in the Vatican as the ultimate geopolitical and economic force in the world.  This is why you see RE before so many English words (the language endorsed by the Vatican in the bible) and ER at the end.  It’s a way of making us unwittingly pay homage to the Roman Empire and/or the Empire of Rome. This sort of mocking will become a very familiar thing for everyone reading on in later Goyim Gazettes, but those truths are optional, this is elemental.

GG Vatican

The Latin term fiat means “let it be done”, “it shall be” which succinctly describes the origin of ALL currency you have ever sought.  It was made up out of nothing and nefariously sold to you as something.  It was all a game to “consensually” enslave you per the bogus second version of the  13th amendment!  (page back to the  AAA newsletter to read it.) You have to agree to your enslavement to the constituents of the bank of Rome, THAT’S WHO ALL YOUR LEADERS ARE.

This is the secret of secrets, the most gargantuan truth of all our lives is that money and religion are tied at the hip, part and parcel to an ancient master plan to enslave humanity both physically & Spiritually in an oligarchic New World Order.

But since the latter subjects are cans of worms for which we have not the space nor time at present, let us continue this lesson about their fiat (made up) money. The magic tricks begin in their “Central Banks” for which they have heinously warred with every nation on earth to install and oversee, Americas’ is the FED;

Goyim Gazette Fed

US currency is called the “petro dollar” due to being the only money in the world that can be used to purchase OPEC oil, or gas from Rothschilds oil refineries, the top player in earths’ $200 Trillion energy market 2nd only to other Rothschild creations, the $223 Trillion lending market accompanied by the mysterious $200 to $800 Trillion FED dividend market.  (That $600 trillion mystery difference is due to the FED never being audited because it’s privately owned by the same banking familia who operate the federal reserve system for the Vatican)   Now anyone who’s counting might have noticed just those 3 markets total $600 to $1,200 Trillion. But you were told by THEIR mass media billionaires such as Bill Gates with his $60 Billion made him the Richie Rich of our world.  Uh oh, that’s a blatantly verifiable LIE, a bona-fide, real life conspiracy!  Yes indeed, even a child could figure out that just 1 Trillion is 1,000 Billion, and $600 Trillion (min. of Rothschild holdings) is $600,000 Billion which of course is 10,000 times more than $60B!!  And they’re not even on the list??? The bottom line is Gates is cover for the Rothschilds who cover for the Vatican II which is now cover for … the group you’re going to learn about next!  Nonetheless, it’s all about HUGE LIES & cover ups because if enough people of the world ever figured out that the supposedly saintly Vatican was actually just a front for an evil network of psychotic, pedophiliac, lying greaseball, banking criminals from hell, we’d have sacked them and Rome for good.  Well, it’s never too late to do the right thing!!! Thankfully, there is still time.

Pictured below is “The resurrection of Christ” in the papal throne room at the Vatican, they say Christ is the son of Lucifer, the devil.  The Vatican was built over a cemetery containing St Peters’ tomb & the Rothschilds international banking cartel (FED owners) handle its finances.  You can trust your eyes, it’s evil, they’re evil and this is who our world leaders chum around with because they’re evil too.  And, they rely upon our disbelief/confusion which is why you have to get past that right now.  Evil is-real, they’ve lied to you about everything you could ever imagine and more. Banks, Politicians, the Vatican, London & DC are ONE.  That’s “the rub” and you’ll see it’s worth taking the time to understand!

Concensually Enslavement via Central Banking Click
How to “consensually enslave” mankind via Central Banking
in 4 incredibly nefarious steps;

1 Puppet masters tell puppets (politicians, media darlings and church figures)  to popularize needs for vast sums of money and to drum up public support for such expenditures with propaganda.   Common reasons for cash needs include constructing public resources such as highways, dams, high tech/cost buildings, military installations, earth/sea/space exploration, govt. subsidy programs, studies, foreign aid, disaster preparedness, govt. jobs, health care, welfare, social security, (This is how they feed on socialism, the more we take, the more they can  lend)  and ridiculously overpriced govt. supplies (uh-huh, this is the reason!)  Oh, & most importantly/profitably, BY FAR, WARS.  It doesn’t matter how expenses are created, all they’re concerned with is creating reasons you’ll buy for their FED to make loans which result in them recapturing TRILLIONS in principal/interest so, wars are excellent for them.  Can you imagine doing what they’re doing?  No?  It’s because you’re decent!  Now’s a good time to quote the original motto of the secret service agency “Mossad”;

“By way of deception thou shalt do war”

GG   History Of Money War

We’re All Paying for & Consenting To Their Hellish Deeds.  That Makes Us Complicit & Responsible, Exactly What They Require!

2 Board members for The Federal Reserve are appointed by US presidents who all know exactly how this works (please recall the Rothschilds quote)  “The few who understand the system will be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors, there will be no opposition from that class… (wealthy families and politicians) The great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending, (they’re calling you stupid) will bear its burden, and perhaps without even suspecting the system is contrary to their interests.”  The FED tells congress (whose members also know exactly how this works)  to pass bills requiring loans from the FED.  Congress having the sole ability to mint currency then orders the US mint to print masonic symbols  on expensive and durable types of paper at our cost.  The good news is only about $1.3 trillion dollars worth of currency is actually in circulation, the rest GGHistoryOfMoney1is just digits in the FEDs’ ledger.  Nonetheless, the point here is the 10 banks that own the FED are in turn owned by about 300 families who pay ABSOLUTELY ZERO, NOTHING, NOTTA to create TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of dollars which they then “loan” to us.   ALL currency is made up out of thin air from nothing  (fiat) and if you think for one second they care about you, your loved ones or your liberties, think again.  The hard, solid truth is; we have all been conned by evil leaders who rely on our naivety and submission to continue.  It’s time to wake up isn’t it?   Well, their party is almost over now, YOU know too much, but not quite enough . . .

GG History Of Money 2

Did You Really Believe ANY Rich & Very Well Educated (Most Are Attorneys) Politician or Congressional Rep. Didn’t Know How The Most Important Facet of Our Govt. Works?

3 So, now the booty is waiting, that old serpent the devil is coiled, all that’s left is to seal the deal.  Setting its’ fangs is done by the FED trading the newly created fiat currency congress gave it (or its own digital equivalent)  for interest bearing US bonds issued by the Treasury.  From here on out the FED mafioso uses the IRS as it’s very own Guido to collect taxes from us, literally at gunpoint, to pay the juice/interest while waiting for the Govt to repay the loans in full, or it can sell the bonds to whomever it may.  That’s real “money for nothing” and the FED has never been audited to see exactly how much it’s robbed from us, but we know for sure they’re saying our govt owes them $18 TRILLION and that we as US consumers owe them another $11 TRILLION as of 2015.  But that’s just the principle and even if we never paid it, they’d still make a TRILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR in interest on govt. and consumer loans!  (Just that 1 trillion is a million, million dollars/year)   Oh, and the FED’s just 1 of the worlds’ 55 central banks, all owned by the same biblical snakes who say humanity owes them a total of $223 Trillion dollars for doing absolutely nothing except making life on earth as hellishly miserable as possible for 7 billion unsuspecting human beings they call “useless eaters.”

GG History Of Money 3
The FED (The Mobs’ Loan Shark) & the IRS (The Mobs’ collector)
Both born in 1913! What are the odds?
Celebrating 100 Years of Bankers’ Wars $260 Million Dead!

4 As any criminal will tell you, once you’ve gotten your haul of loot, the only task left is keeping it while staying out of jail.  For this brood of vipers that means doing anything and everything humanly conceivable, starting with censoring these truths against our 1st amendment rights and spreading deceitful and destructive propaganda by using their monopolies of ALL major print and broadcast media as well as ALL major websites and ALL 501(c)(3) non-profit churches.  The irony of all this truly is the blatantly undeniable connection to the church and yes,  the bible as well as virtually all the other ancient texts.  This is history, not religion!  You don’t have to be a “believer” to see how the people who gave us Hindu’s Holy Vedas, Judaisms’ Torah, Christianity’s Bible and Islams’ Quran were telling us to watch out for these very same snakes.  We’ve been thoroughly warned about these enemies but few would ever have imagined they are both our leaders and the clergy in govt. controlled churches.  There has NEVER been a separation of church and state!  And  FYI; it is their stance that mistranslations are not “changes”! Urgent Update:  Evil is real, being deceived is NOT “The Way” and this IS what YOUR life is really all about!!  Together, we have very important work to do!

GG History Of Money 4

Look Who Subverted America While You Were Sleeping!

RECENT WHITE HOUSE ADVISORS

Jacob Lew (jew) - Former COS (Chief of Staff)

Rahm I. Emanuel (jew) – Former COS

Nancy-Ann DeParle (jew spouse) – Former Deputy COS

Alyssa Mastromonaco (jew spouse) - Deputy COS

Mona K. Sutphen (jewess)  – Former Deputy COS

Peter M. Rouse (jew) - Counselor to the President

Valerie B. Jarrett [Bowman] (jewess) – Senior Advisor

David Plouffe (jew) – Former Senior Advisor

David M. Axelrod (jew) – Former Senior Advisor

Summary:  
Of the 11 most recent advisors to our presidents, 10 are self-acclaimed  jews or have jewish Spouses. That’s 91%!  jews say they’re 2% of the U.S. population and therefore are over-represented here by a factor of 45.5 times (4,550%).  (FYI; About 1/2 of all jews are “Crypto” or “Marano” jews, who don’t admit jewry, google it!)  

MEDIA (PROPAGANDA) MOGULS

NEWS CORP: (Fox, Nat Geo, FX, Wall Street Journal, Fox Sports, Wall Street Journal, NY Post, Harper Collins, 20th Century Fox, Fox Searchlight Pictures, …)

Rupert Murdoch (jew) – Chairman and CEO

CBS: (CW, Showtime, CBSRadio/Sports, Simon & Shuster, TVGN, …)

Sumner Redstone (jew) – Executive Chairman

Leslie Moonves (jewess) - President and CEO

COMCAST/NBC: (NBC, MSNBC, Universal Pictures, Telemundo, Bravo, Weather Channel, Syfy, E!, Chiller, CNBC, …)

Brian L. Roberts (jew) – Chairman & CEO

David L. Cohen (jew) - Exec Vice President

TIME WARNER: (CNN, HBO, Warner Bros, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, New Line Cinema, Cartoon Network, …)
Jeffrey L. Bewkes (jew spouse) – Chairman and CEO

Gary L. Ginsberg (jew) – Executive VP

VIACOM (MTV, Nickelodeon/Nick at Nite, BET, Paramount Pictures, VH1, Comedy Central, …)

Sumner M. Redstone (jew) – Exec Chairman of Board

Philippe Dauman (jew) - President and CEO

WALT DISNEY (ABC, ESPN, Pixar Animation Studios, Touchstone, Marvel, A&E, Lucasfilm, Lifetime, Hearst Corp, …)

Robert A. Iger (jew) – President and CEO

Alan Braverman (jew) – Senior Executive VP

Summary:  Of the 12 senior media executives for the “Big 6” who control ALL U.S. media, 11 are self-acclaimed  jews or have jewish spouses. That’s 92%.  jews are over-represented by a factor of 46 times or (4,600%).

INTERNET (PROPAGANDA) MOGULS

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE:

Sergy Brin (jew) – Co-Founder

Larry Page (jew) – Co-founder & CEO

WIKIPEDIA:

Jim Wales (jew) - Co-founder,

Larry Sanger (jew) - Co-founder

EBAY/PAYPAL:

Jeff Skoll (jew) – President

FACEBOOK:

Mark Zuckerberg (jew) – Founder & CEO

Sheryl Sandberg (jewess) – Chief Operating Officer

AMAZON:

Jeff Bezos (jew) - Founder, Pres, CEO

Jeff Blackburn (jew) – Sr VP, Biz Development

Summary:  The 5 top internet companies’ founders are self-acclaimed  jews. That’s 100%.  jews are over-represented by a factor of 50 times or (5000%).  FYI;  Dells’ Michael Dell is a jew, Oracles’ Larry Ellison is a jew both Apples’ Steve Jobs & Microsofts’ Bill Gates are known Crypto Jews.

Gates is now leading depopulation of Goyim down to 500 million worldwide.

U.S. SUPREME COURT JUDGES

Ruth Bader Ginsburg (jewess)

Stephen G. Breyer (jew)

Sonia Sotomayor (jewess)

Elena Kagan (jewess)

Summary: Of the 9 Supreme Court justices, 4 are self-acclaimed jews. That’s 44% over-representation, a factor of 22 times or (2,200%).

IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL LEADERS

BROWN UNIVERSITY:  

David I. Kertzer (jew) – Provost

COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY:  

Lee C. Bollinger (jew) – Pres.

CORNELL UNIVERSITY:    

David J. Skorton (jew) – Pres.

W. Kent Fuchs (jew) – Provost

DARTMOUTH: Carol L. Folt (jewess) – Provost

HARVARD: Drew Gilpin Faust (jew spouse) – Pres.

Steven E. Hyman (jew) - Provost

PRINCETON:

Shirley M. Tilghman (jew spouse) - Pres.

Christopher L. Eisgruber (jew) – Provost

U of PENNSYLVANIA:

Amy Gutmann (jewess) – Pres.

Vincent Price (jew) – Provost

YALE:

Richard C. Levin (jew) – Pres.

Peter Salovey (jew) - Provost

Summary:  
Of the 16 Senior Ivy League School Administrators 13 are self-acclaimed  jews or have jewish spouses. That’s 81%.  Known jews are over-represented by a factor of 40.5 times or (4,050%).

PUBLIC EDUCATION (Common Core) ARCHITECTS

star  David Coleman (jew) – Primary Architect

star  Michael Cohen (jew) - Developer

Summary:  The 2 people in ultimate control of educating our children are self-acclaimed jews. That’s 100%.  Known jews are therefore over-represented by a factor of 50 times or (5,000%).

WALL STREET EXECS

BANK OF AMERICA:

star  Charles H. Noski (jew) – Chief Financial Officer (CFO)

BARCLAYS PLC:

star  Robert E. Diamond, Jr. (jew) – CFO

CITIGROUP:

star  John C. Gerspach (jew) – CFO

DEUTSCHE BANK/AG:

star  Josef Ackermann (jew) – CFO

GOLDMAN SACHS:

star  Lloyd C. Blankfein (jew) – CEO

star  Gary D. Cohn (jew) – President

JPMORGAN CHASE:

star  James L. Dimon (jew spouse) – CEO

star  Douglas L. Braunstein (jew) – CFO

MORGAN STANLEY:

star  James P. Gorman (jew) – CEO

star  Jim Rosenthal (jew) – Chief Operating Officer

UBS AG:

star  Oswald J. Grübel (jew) – CEO

star  Ulrich Körner (jew) – Group Chief Operating Officer

WELLS FARGO:

star  John G. Stumpf (jew) – Pres. & CEO

star  Howard I. Atkins (jew) – Senior Executive VP and CFO

NASDAQ OMX:

star  Robert Greifeld (jew) – CEO

star  Adena T. Friedman (jewess) – Executive VP & CFO

COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION:

star  Gary G. Gensler (jew) – Chairman

star  David Meister (jew) - Director of Enforcement

The S.E.C. (SECURITIES & EXCHANGE COMMISSION):

star  Mary Schapiro (jewess) – Chairman

star  Mark D. Cahn (jew) – Gen Counsel

Summary:  Of 24 senior executives/commissions on Wall Street, 20 are self-acclaimed  jews or have jewish spouses. That’s 83%. Known jews are over-represented by a factor of 41.5 times (4,150%) here.

FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD MEMBERS

star Janet L. Yellen (jewess) – Chair      

star Lael Brainard (jewess)

star Stanley Fischer (jew) – Vice Chairman

Summary:
Of the 5 Federal Reserve Board members, these 3 are self-acclaimed  jews. That’s 60%.  Known jews are over-represented here by a factor of 30 times or (3,000%) here. The 2 previous Chairmen, Allan Greenspan (1987-2006) & Ben Bernanke (2006-2014) were both jews too.

That was only a glimpse into real life progress of the Jew World Order, more can be found here and here.  You simply cannot understand it yet but the people calling themselves jews literally HATE you and think ALL Gentiles are their slaves.

GOYIM GAZETTE INTRO  http://goyimgazette.com/introduction/
Beashambassador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Sanctuary on Fri May 27, 2016 7:19 am

lizardking wrote:
What do famous people think about Zionist Jews? (UNCUT)

Some great footage I've never seen before - particularly of The Beatles, JFK and Mohamed Al Fayed.

Wow. Even Michael Jackson says "the jews do it on purpose".
Animal Sanctuary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Tue May 31, 2016 5:36 pm

Jewish Power-The power to silence criticism of Jewish Power

A British-Palestinian schoolgirl has been expelled from a public speaking competition after a video of her moving entry went viral last week.

Following complaints by Jewish blogger Edgar Davidson to the Speakers Trust, the charity have now decided “unanimously” against sending Leanne Mohamad through to the final rounds of the competition.

Julie Holness, CEO of the Speakers Trust, said that Ms Mohamad had breached “two fundamental rules that are made explicit during the training..There are two fundamental rules that are made explicit during the training: the speech must have a positive and uplifting message - in fact this is one of the core terms of the agreement with the Jack Petchey Foundation [and] a speaker should never inflame or offend the audience or insult others and this, by definition, means that propaganda is ruled out absolutely from the outset".

According to CEO Julie Holness we shouldn't criticise Israel because some Jews may get offended and the message may not be positive enough. In Britain 2016 we train children to speak freely and profoundly while saying nothing.

Jewish power backfired once again. Many more people listen now to Leanne Mohamad,

mitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protocols Discussion

Post by Jay Tea on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:43 am

Hello everyone. Ive been reading and collecting pieces of truth for some time and I'm seeing a connection I wanted to run by all and see if anyone else noticed.. So... In the Elder scrolls (protocols of Zion) it speaks of the "great political smash" which seems to coincide with the credit collapse and will bring down the puppets( as I interpret the Scrolls) and the "old Regime." I'm thinking its almost here? I can imagine no better way to incite rapid outrage then exposing almost all political parties world wide in a massive pedophile ring. The political calamity that would ensue would make the perfect storm for a credit collapse. The gun agenda in America has done nothing but arm every citizen with pistols and rifles mixed with vehement hatred and fear of almost everyone around them. This seems to be a perfect storm combination. If the elected leaders are all thrown to the wolves at the same time financial markets and banks collapse (apparently) it would seem to me an awesome way to thin populations and then possibly introduce the NWO in all the chaos? Just wondering if anyone else has seen the same signs.

Jay Tea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thesilentone on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Plausible. But I think they will have to neutralize the net first. Because if the JWO turns on their stooges in world government and then the sheeple en-mass can see for themselves that what we, or as they call us FE/conspiracy theorists, were right all along about organised paedophile rings throughout governments/royalty etc then those sheeple will start to open up to everything else such as POLEZ (protocols) etc. And the JWO scumbags would be hanging, along with politicians and other 'elite' (should be inbred trash), from lamp-posts at the end of every street (oh what a nice sight that would be).

thesilentone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:10 pm

David Icke coined a new name for International Jewry, “Rothschild Zionism” which is not only a mouthful, but a misnomer. The Jewish ‘Long Range Plan’ for world domination through malfeasance, commenced way before Rothschild was born or Zionism was conceived. During the five centuries preceding Amschel Mayer Bauer’s birth in 1743, Jews had been expelled from most European countries for failing to adhere to decrees by the Church and State, issued to curtail their illegal and immoral practices, primarily usury and ritual murder.

These were the Dark Ages because trade and commerce was already in the grip of Jewish merchants and with financial control, they care not who makes the laws. Refusing to assimilate and confined to the ghettos, Rabbi’s indoctrinated Ashkenazi Jews with hatred of Gentiles and a desire to avenge their ‘persecution’ thus, fomenting the ‘World Revolution’ through terror, still ongoing...

England was to be the prototype for these bloody revolutions and the object was to surreptitiously readmit the exiled Jews to the country in order to seize control of the economy; establish the Bank of England and plunge the nation into insurmountable debt through a succession of needless wars in Europe, from which the bankers would obtain rich rewards. They succeeded.

The Dutch money-baron Manasseh Ben Israel paid Oliver Cromwell handsomely for facilitating the plot to behead King Charles I and Cromwell became Lord Protector. For playing his part in the ensuing wars John Churchill was made the Duke of Marlborough and received £6,000 a year from Dutch banker Solomon Medina. Churchill built the monumental Blenheim Palace with the proceeds.

Two hundred years later, Charles Henry Churchill, like his forebear, was in service to Anglo-Jewry and instrumental in devising a strategy for ‘Zionism’ which he outlined in 1841 in a letter to Moses Haim Montefiore, a devout Sephardic Jew and member of the ‘cousinhood’ including Goldsmids, Samuels, Sassoon, Mocatta and of course Nathan Rothschild, Montefiore’s brother-in-law and business partner.

Colonel Churchill, the British Consul in Damascus urged the Jewish aristocracy to use their wealth and resources to regenerate Palestine with the aim of obtaining sovereignty over it, while simultaneously using their considerable influence to lead the movement for “a glorious struggle for national existence” which would excite “your fellow-countrymen all over the world.” Zionism! Montefiore took this advice and with money bequeathed by Judah Truro built the first Jewish settlement outside the Old City walls of Jerusalem.

A hundred years later another Churchill paved the way for International Jewry to wage war against Germany by proxy and create the catalyst for an exodus to Palestine of European Jews, thereby fulfilling the Aliyah through coercion and finally making Israel a viable state in 1948. The ‘cousinhood’ continued to funnel their ill-gotten funds into realising the Zionist dream, which has become a nightmare for the rest of the world.

The “Rothschild Zionists” may have amassed obscene fortunes and unprecedented power, but this dynasty did not act within a vacuum as David Icke infers, their co-religionists led by example for two thousand years, following an original blueprint which was later revised in the ‘Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.’ However, it is the Torah which promised Israel, “the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish” and it wasn't a Rothschild who wrote that. Therein the problem lies.

Haze

View user profile http://antisupremacy.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by thesilentone on Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:49 pm

A better 'new' term for them would be "murdering, raping, paedophillic, blood sucking, evil, scumbag, greedy, garbage and add infinite expletives you can think of". After finally watching my way through Eric's documentary, Hitler vs JWO, I loathe this parasitic trash even more than I ever did before.

thesilentone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:22 am

csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:47 am

csp

View user profile