IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus

+2
lizardking
Schpankme
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Empty Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Admin on Sep 7, 2015

I always liked this guy, but he's been making videos recently claiming time and again that he "woke Eric Dubay up to the flat Earth" which is absolutely ludicrous:

Paul, please stop claiming that you "converted Eric Dubai" to flat Earth. I wrote about Geocentricism in my 2008 Atlantean Conspiracy release, read Rowbotham's Earth Not a Globe book in 2009 and sent it to Alex Jones which caused him to say, "Some Atlantean Conspiracy":

I was looking to research further and write a book on the subject when I contacted you. The books you pointed me towards certainly helped and I appreciate that, but to continue claiming you "woke Eric Dubay up" or "converted Eric Dubay" in 2014 is ridiculous. The most you could claim is that "the books you replied to me about helped me on my path," as it was the books which woke me up, not you. Peace
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Empty Re: Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:52 am

(This is the top comment on two of his videos where he makes this claim but he refuses to reply and just keeps claiming to be the Morpheus to my Neo. Here are the other two videos:)

Last edited by Schpankme on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Empty Re: Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:53 am

He finally responded:

Stop lying to yourself, yes you were a Geocentrist when we first connected, just like you said you were when I said something similar on Facebook, but you were not a flat earther and you have only started claiming that you were since things exploded. To claim that you have been a flat earther since 2009 makes you look like a government agent, for you did not mention anything about the flat earth on youtube, on twitter, on your blog/website about the flat earth until you met me so that is 2009- 2013 so that is like five years of silence regarding the flat earth. All you had written was a couple of geocentrist articles and moon landing ones but then I tagged you in many of my flat earth posts, I gave you the books to read, I was the one talking about flat earth, sharing the knowledge, getting attacked, ridiculed and abused, not you. You came later to the party and are now trying to take credit for what everyone else did before you came which is the wrong way to go about business. I wish you good luck and I wish you well, there is no hatred in my heart for you, but I am not going to deny the way things went down just to help your ego.

+Paul Michael Bales Lol, you're the one trying to take credit where it is not due! I had already read Rowbotham and Carpenter's books before contacting you. Upon making contact, all you did was direct me to the flat Earth society library and recommend a couple choice titles. You and I only talked briefly a couple times and now you're trying to say you're the Morpheus to my Neo and you "converted Eric Dubay to flat Earth!" Rowbotham, Carpenter, Winship, Scott, Blount, Hickson and the other old flat Earthers and their excellent books are who woke up BOTH YOU AND I. So you "stop lying to yourself," "just to help your ego."
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:32 pm

Posted by Admin on 09/08/2015

This is getting old mate, it ends here, I do not want a war with you for I am not on this way, I believe in peace. I wish you good luck, I will try not to say that I ''Converted'' Eric Dubay but if anyone asks I will say I helped Eric on his path. I just can't be bothered Eric, there is to much war already in the world, I don't want to add to it. Let us move on from this, past is in the past, the future is what we make it. We both have had something to do with this movement and that is something we both can be proud of.

Well that's better, I agree and you certainly did help me along my path and I appreciate that. Peace
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:33 pm

Posted by Admin on 10/10/2015
Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus K0GSbSQzGdaEUKkVuFFs

The Lying Morpheus 2.0, now funded by Jews! Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Smiley
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 10/10/2015

Good find. I cannot say that I am surprised.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by natavism on 10/10/2015
thought this was funny as well - his other followers seem to be getting sick of his drama instigation

edit:  Great thing about FE is that most of us have already waded through so much bullshit that we seem to have pretty good heads about things of this nature

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Oki1QXlFP6iC6_muRZex
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:34 pm

That is not a screen shot Natavism and I checked his profile and that post does not exist. He has posted this though:

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus EpTuBOb2zgppujSBvTPZ

He's still claiming to have "taught me everything I know about the flat Earth" even after conceding that he hadn't and promising to stop lying. The only contact we've had has literally been a couple short FB message conversations in which he talked about and gave links to some old flat Earth books. That is all. Today he's on his FB claiming that my "Eric Michaels" fake-name account is actually my real name and "Eric Dubay" is the pseudonym. I also have a profile called Eric WingChun, next they're going to be saying that's my real name Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Tongue
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself

Where did you find this?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by natavism on 10/10/2015
Just on his facebook - says the post is 5 hours old.  Here's another screenshot - imgur.com/RPDelQ3

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus R8YNSiGVrVXZyAKsqUX_

Edit:  wtf is going on?

Edit 2, more info:  Could it be there are multiple Paul Michael Bales accounts?  This one has 1,619 friends and that post I keep screenshotting is the most recent one, posted 5 hours ago.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

He's most certainly 100% kosher and proud of it:

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus TWGgsmGtDh3NulHJo59B
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Michael Paul Bales funded by Jews to take monopol on words " flat earth" on google search and on more then 50 FE sites.

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 66046243ccab2009015b9d59e47f2710

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 2869c2837a446d53d85e2a07d12a3a40

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 1e21f8a5c2a06b2b6079695b7ed3aa04

Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:27 am

Back when Aphrodite made her video proving Ashlee Webster to be a crypto-Jew (which they had removed from YouTube 4 times) Paul Bales and others claimed that I "Made her cry on her birthday" because of the video exposing her (and there was no "photoshoping of family members" as Paul lies about).  Ashlee and Darrell Dragoo then claimed that I made death threats against her which Darrell later retracted publicly after Aphrodite pressed him for evidence and cornered him.  They are constantly creating these fake dramas and lies about me:

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 12179410

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 12177710

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 12170610
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:33 am

Some more telling print screens from Paul:

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Pauls210

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Pauls310

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Pauls610

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Pauls710
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:54 am

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus F303f009d842a853233783b8f86abf60

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 69adb8f81b26e72d75d63128225c1009

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 3946a3159f63bb343458069eec9135e3

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 66d7aa5822e15ec214dd7f3f47eefaaaPaul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 87495128727c490fcc5284526168647bPaul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus D94073a8ebaf10ab58e7922dcab8481a
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:58 am

paul DEFENDING JEWS :

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus F05069c64211ab0403bb107f4ae23d5b

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 47dba436f6348811afacce258f563d90

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus Cba3a087b7ffb68f3351c050a8c6cbff

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus 596d93c9a931bc0d072b07be95590749

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus E3e8fded47cba44bb71188be5ac28889
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:00 am

Excellent, thanks for saving and sharing those print screens Aphrodite - proof of their lies for all to see.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:41 am

Paul Michael Bales - The Lying Morpheus CoqWuR2XYAQulrK

There is a slanderous video going around of a jealous liar in a bathrobe making a number of baseless allegations against me which I'd like to address and put to rest.  To begin with, this man - the lying Morpheus - Paul Michael Bales, has been claiming to "have awoken me to" and "taught me everything I know about the flat Earth" for well over a year now in several videos.  In reality, however, I have proof of posting about flat Earth since 2009, whereas he admits to having only been a flat Earther since 2012, and posting since about it since 2013.  The only interaction I've had with the guy was through a short Facebook correspondence while I was writing my book, The Flat Earth Conspiracy, when he recommended some old flat Earth titles for me to check out.  Anyway, recently Mr. Bales has upped the ante and decided that, not only did he "teach me everything I know about the flat Earth," but that I am also a CIA Agent, a Freemason, a Hollywood actor, a psychopath, a murderer, a wife-beater, a homosexual, a Nazi, a child-trafficker, a drug-smuggler and much more.  Surprisingly, there are many other such videos claiming similar things about me popping up nowadays and people constantly questioning me about them - so as ludicrous and unworthy of response as these accusations are, here are my answers:

Why Was I Kicked Off IFERS?  You're a bad Administrator!

IFERS (International Flat Earth Research Society) is administrated by myself and two others who have strict rules, clearly stated, in place to assure the quality of content and make sure the forum is not over-run by shills and trolls like the controlled opposition FES (Flat Earth Society).  If you feel unduly banned by one of us, you can always try and appeal to us or just register a new account and continue posting.  If we continue to ban your new accounts, then it is safe to say we have deemed you a shill/troll and will not let you ruin our excellent forum with your non-sense.  But if you wish, you may still continue to try, and we will see who is more diligent, you at trying to co-opt and corrupt our forum, or us at maintaining its integrity.

Why Do You Promote Hitler?  It's Harming the Flat Earth Truth!

I have been writing about the Holohoax, Jewish bankers, and such subjects for years before writing my Flat Earth books, so when I first came out saying the Earth was flat, people said I was "poisoning the holohoax well with flat Earth."  Once flat Earth began making a stir and I uploaded my Adolf Hitler vs. The Jew World Order documentary, however, people began saying I was "poisoning the flat Earth well with the holohoax!"  To each accusation my response is the same - I am not poisoning any wells as the Flat Earth is absolutely true and the supposed holocaust of six million Jews is absolutely false.  Adolf Hitler was nothing like the Jewish media portrays him, just like our flat, motionless Earth is nothing like the Jewish media portrays it.

You Are a CIA Agent!  We Have Proof You Lived in Washington D.C.!

There are some websites that claim someone named "Eric Dubay" lived in Washington D.C. and this is being used as proof positive that I am a CIA agent.  Firstly, the two have no correlation whatsoever as there are hundreds of thousands of non CIA agents living in Washington D.C. at any given time.  Secondly, there is more than one Eric Dubay just from Maine, USA alone.  One of them is an avid golf player and has many google hits about his tournaments.  Thirdly, I have never lived in Washington D.C., regardless of what some random website claims.  I have no idea why there are websites claiming this, but regardless, I have never worked for the CIA nor have I ever lived in Washington D.C.

You Come From a Masonic Family!  Your Uncle is a 33rd Degree Freemason!

The only known Freemason in my family is my great-uncle James Mays, who married into the family through my grandmother's sister.  He is not a Dubay, nor do we get along, and the only words we've spoken together since I've known he was a Mason and he's known about my books I made public for everyone to see here, when he called my book "Bullshit" then deleted his own comment and proceeded to block me on Facebook:  http://ifers.123.st/t155-my-lying-freemason-not-so-great-uncle

But You Make Masonic Signs and Symbols in Your Pictures and Videos!

People are now making compilations taking still shots of me from various videos and claiming I must be a Freemason because I am making the devil-horns or 666 hand-sign.  Firstly, I am NOT a Mason.  I am an ANTI-Mason and want Masonry exposed and abolished as is clearly evidenced by the body of work I've created over the past decade.  Secondly, I am a Yogi, and have exposed the "hand-signs" as being thousands of year-old yogic mudras, which have only recently been perverted into Masonic gang-signs.  As a Yogi I do use some of these poses, like the gyani mudra in meditation every day.  Many of the other supposed signs I am making however are ridiculous or taken out of context.  For example they show me flashing the devil-horns during my Flat Earth and Other Shill Potatoes routine, but forget to mention I was parodying Orphan Red, who herself was blatantly flashing the sign during her interview with Mark Sargent; or they show me in a common yoga asana and paint a compass/square over my arms and legs claiming it's a "Masonic pose."  Again, these are not Masonic in origin, nor am I a Mason:  http://ifers.123.st/t144-eric-dubay-flat-earth-anarchast#2814

You're a Hollywood Actor!  You Have an IMDB Profile!

I don't know who created it, but there is an IMDB profile that merely lists 4 of my YouTube documentaries in it, and people are now claiming this as evidence that "Eric Dubay is a Hollywood Actor!"  The truth is, however, I have never even visited California, let alone been in a Hollywood production, and just because someone put my YouTube videos into an IMDB database doesn't suddenly make me part of Hollywood.

Your Wife/Fiance/Girlfriend is Part of the NWO Dictatorial Thai Government!

Pictures of a woman I was dating are circulating with claims that she is my wife or fiance and that since her parents work for the Thai military, that is proof positive that I am an NWO shill.  Firstly, I do not have a wife, fiance, or even girlfriend and the woman in question was merely someone I dated.  Her parents do work for the Thai army, but that has no bearing on me or my integrity, and I have expressed to them and their daughter my discontent for governments/militaries.

You are a Psychopath and Abused Your Ex-Girlfriends!

As I have stated on many occasions now, I broke up with my previous Thai girlfriends due to their aggressive behavior towards me and NOT the other way around.  The woman showing a picture of a bruise on her thigh, claiming it as proof that I "beat her," in fact abused me regularly throughout our relationship.  She had a poor childhood resulting in Borderline Personality Disorder which would often surface in tantrums where she did everything from slap, punch, kick, scratch and bite me; tantrums so violent that I would have to restrain her until she calmed down.  The reason we are no longer together is because I finally had enough of this and gave the ultimatum that if she ever got physical with me again I would break up, and she did, so I broke up with her.

You Live in Thailand Where There Are Lots of Gays, Transsexuals, and Sex Trafficking, So You May Be Involved in That!

Just because I wrap a pillow-case around my chest and do a great impression of Patricia Steere does not make me a homosexual, tranny, sex-trafficker.  Thailand is a wonderful country with a lot more to offer the world than these lowest-common-denominator types would have you think.  Paul actually had the gall to suggest, with no evidence at all, that, "Dubay may even be a part of the sex-trafficking and child-trafficking and that may be why he is in Thailand."  If this isn't libelous slander, then I don't know what is.

You Worked as a Teacher at the Royal Chulalongkorn University!  Not Just Anyone Can Work There!

That's right Paul, I first had to complete my double Bachelors degree in Philosophy and English, then got my CELTA ESL teaching certificate, then got some experience at a private language school, then finally interviewed and I got a job teaching English at the largest and oldest University in Thailand.  That is merely a testament to my aptitude as an intelligent and diligent human being, NOT evidence for your jealous conspiracy theory.

You Write Books, Hip-Hop Songs, Run a Wing Chun and Yoga Academy, Make Videos and Interviews, Where Do You Get the Time!?

I have the same 24 hours in my day as you do Paul, I just don't spend them in my pajamas making slanderous hate videos about people I'm jealous of.

Around New Years Eve when my original IFERS forum was deleted, Paul was busy, (admittedly with Jewish funding), buying up flat Earth URL keywords, creating over 50 terrible flat Earth websites with them, including a clone IFERS site where he himself claimed to be president of IFERS.

The simple truth is the powers that be are gravely concerned of the flat Earth movement I have helped spark and maintain, and they are desperate to defame, denounce and discredit me in any way possible.  Since they have completely failed to debunk my evidence, they are now taking to personal attacks and trying to denounce my character so people will not see me as a leader.  To my readers, if you do see people making these slanderous false accusations about me, please link them to this article so they can hear my side of the story and figure out the truth for themselves.  Thank you!

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2016/08/paul-michael-bales-lying-morpheus.html

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:39 pm

Thank you for posting this and putting to bed these baseless, desperate and pathetic accusations once and for all.

As you say, because they cannot argue with your Flat Earth Truth information, they are instead trying to slander you as a person.

I absolutely know 100% that they will fail in their attempts to do this, just as badly as they have failed to stop the growth of IFERS and the spreading of your work, because they are having to attack one of the kindest, hard working, intelligent, dedicated, spiritual and friendly people that I know.  

Seeing as collectively all that these Shill-tards have ever done is to accidentally prove to the neutral viewer that you are the only genuine Flat Earth researcher currently having success, and that they are nothing more than a failed traveling circus freak show, I thus have no doubt that this truly disgusting attempt to attack your character will backfire massively, just like everything else that they have ever done.

Getting the truth out to as many people as possible is the most important aim of IFERS, and so far, thanks to your incredible research, books and videos, we have now spread the message to millions of people around the planet, whilst also forcing the mainstream press into giving extremely telling and weak attempts at rebuttals, which only served as to confirm that they have no proof of a 'Globe Earth' beyond NaSatan's extremely poor animations.

It is thus an unexpected blessing that the Shills hired to try and stop us by the NWO agencies could not successfully wipe their own arses, let alone successfully do anything to discredit us. The only supposed people who claim to believe their nonsense are other Shill actors and bots, so I am not in any way worried about their accusations, because absolutely no-one with more than one brain cell believes them in the first place.

The only praise that I can give to Bales and the other former asylum inmates that he works with is that they are certainly consistent; they fail totally and humorously at absolutely everything that they do. Interacting with them is like trying to teach Shakespeare to a cockroach, the only difference being that a cockroach would remember more than they would whilst also delivering the lines with more passion than they could ever muster.

What I will say to anyone reading this is that Eric is a genuine person with the bravery to spread these controversial truths whilst also making public his real name, location and job as a Yogi. Unlike Bales and the others, you can actually meet Eric, see him at work, speak to him on Youtube, Atlantean Conspiracy and here at IFERS and you can also Skype him.

He shouldn't have to speak about his private life online, but unfortunately he has had to because you cannot get any lower than the pond scum that make up the Shill community, who will raise any issue, especially if it is completely irrelevant, like it is in this case. Thankfully, they are easier to swat away than flies (and I apologise to flies for the comparison, because it is unfair to compare something so unimportant and unintelligent as a Shill to a thriving living creature like a fly  Laughing ).

The only thing genuine about Bales is his genuinely impressive ability to always completely humiliate himself entirely; he must truly enjoy masticating scat in his mouth, because he always seems to spend his days swallowing a whole load of stinking NWO shit.

I am ashamed to come from the same country that punished the world when it birthed this unhinged, useless failure of a 'man', a pathetic failed actor who makes outrageous and easily disprovable lies whilst spending the rest of his time selling out and spreading disinformation on the same side as a plastic faced hag who can't leave her mirror (Steere), a man who tries to discredit us through shockingly appalling technique-free interpretive dance (Rayn Gryphon), a conman who stole from Eric and failed to carry out his promises (Jeran), a Queen Roach (Acenci) and the rotund human boil that is Mark 'Game Viewpoint' Sargent.

These freaks couldn't even get work as unpaid extra's on unpopular daytime TV soap operas, and thus it fills me with absolute joy and glee to think about the hours that they have to spend every single day flagellating themselves online and selling their souls to Jewish bankers, knowing full well that they are on the wrong and evil side of history. They are not even worthy of shame, and they are as far away from relevant as it is possible to get. Collectively, they are even less effective as a roadblock to the success of Eric and IFERS than a dwarf-ant would be to a fleet of rampaging Panzer Tanks.

It is time to get our hands dirty, unblock the toilet and flush these stinking turds away once and for all. Good riddance Bales, you have left the planet with no doubt that you are truly beyond redemption, you filthy Zionist whore.

Last edited by Thinkforyourself on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Lol, that was epic, thanks so much TFY  Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:58 pm

Admin wrote:

No way am I sitting through that. I turned it on for a couple of laughably drawn-out minutes; just long enough to hear him ponderously recite his name and then I turned it off after he said it's been raining the last few days...what an idiot. Keep up the amazing work Eric, you're a great guy!

Thinkforyourself wrote:
...The only praise that I can give to Bales and the other former asylum inmates that he works with is that they are certainly consistent; they fail totally and humorously at absolutely everything that they do. Interacting with them is like trying to teach Shakespeare to a cockroach, the only difference being that a cockroach would remember more than they would whilst also delivering the lines with more passion than they could ever muster...

...The only thing genuine about Bales is his genuinely impressive ability to always completely humiliate himself entirely...

This is gold. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:18 pm

lol, is it true eric... do you have ED? lol!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:48 pm

My family name is Dub-ay, so I'm a double-agent Very Happy What about the hundreds of other Dubays? Are they all double-agents with erectile dysfunction too?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:16 am

"The CIA paid Dubay 100,000 dollars in 2015" ~ Paul Michael Bales

Paul Michael Bales
I wonder how much the CIA pays you to troll videos and leave stupid comments, they paid Dubay 100, 000 dollars in 2015.

Schpankme Verimuch
Please provide Evidence that the CIA paid Dubay $100,000, or STFU? kk thx

Paul Michael Bales
I have already provided the court documents in previous videos

Schpankme Verimuch
Could you provide the name(s) of those videos which have the "court documents"?

youtube /watch?v=UEbvQZPi6hY
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:23 am

Thanks so much to Ali for his detective work helping clear my name of this slanderous lie that people like Paul Michael Bales have been accusing me of for years now:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next