Questions About the Flat Earth

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just wondering

Post by Justin McCarron on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:21 pm

I believe the place we live on is flat makes perfect sense. I just have a couple questions. Are volcanoes real? what is lava ? are the tectonic plates under the earth moving ? and if not then what are earthquakes?

Justin McCarron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by Mar L on Wed May 24, 2017 7:35 am

I have a few things I always wondered about but can't seem to find enough information  on (or rather, REAL information on) so if anyone knows anything or could point me in the direction of some reading material /videos that would be amazing.
1.) The Dark Rift: what it really is,  its connection to flat earth and ancient cosmology (I've watched wayki wayki 's video but I've now unsubscribed. )
2.) Saturn, the cube and all related symbolism: what does it really mean and what is its connection to everything they try to hide from us?
3.) The fact the dark ages never really existed and were another historical fabrication to cover up what really happened and make history longer than it actually is.
4.) The galapagos : since evolution is a total pile of s*** what is the real truth about their existence?  And what is going on underground there? It's almost impossible to find true info.
5.) The northern lights  (aurora borealis) : the truth. What are they really  and what is their connection to our flat earth and the "North pole"? I know they're something amazing and somehow connect everything  and I've always been drawn to them even before I woke up to flat earth.

I know it's not all flat earth questions directly but I'm convinced EVERYTHING is connected.

Thank you

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Wed May 24, 2017 6:11 pm

[quote="Mar L"
3.) The fact the dark ages never really existed and were another historical fabrication to cover up what really happened and make history longer than it actually is.

Hi Mar L I have been watching a YouTube channel "NewEarth" and she mentions some very compelling information about our time lines and survivors of Atlantis.
It is most definitely food for thought.
Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Wed May 24, 2017 9:01 pm

Thanks I'll check it out, definitely!

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Population growth is impossible to account for if Earth is old.

Post by damnice on Thu May 25, 2017 9:10 am

Foreverlearning wrote:
Hi Mar L I have been watching a YouTube channel "NewEarth" and she mentions some very compelling information about our time lines and survivors of Atlantis.
It is most definitely food for thought.

I'm a huge fan of simple logical concepts and proofs. If human growth was a steady and VERY conservative 1% per year, starting with only 2 people 4000 years ago, we'd have 38,000 trillion people alive today. They are lying to us about many things, population could very well be one of them. The age of Earth is definitely falsified in the science community. They tell us the population growth % has been slowing which makes the proposed timeline seem even more far fetched.

http://www.metamorphosisalpha.com/ias/population.php
damnice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Santiago de Chile to Sydney

Post by eazierider on Tue May 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Hello everyone,

the one ball argument I have trouble debunking is the direct flight between Santiago de Chile and Sydney.

They claim this distance wouldn't be impossible to cover with a direct flight on the AE map, which the ballers claim is "our" map.

My best explanation is that the AE map is not the actual flat earth map. But you can see how it's a weak point, because all I can say is, "we don't know" at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly happy with stating that we don't fully understand the entire layout of this planet yet given centuries of misinformation and indoctrination. I was just wondering whether someone had any more information on this particular problem?

Thanks and kind regards,

e

eazierider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue May 30, 2017 12:53 pm

eazierider wrote:
the one ball argument
I have trouble debunking
is the direct flight between Santiago de Chile and Sydney

You have trouble debunking Spinning Balls that hold water around their circumference?
You have trouble debunking Curvature for Perspective?

If your sitting on the Baller Fence, let me suggest you read more and ask less question on this flat Earth Forum.

We have covered these auto generated flights in the TOPIC: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

These fights are auto generated based on someone implementing two locations. Let me advise you that Qantas does not fly out of the International Terminal Santiago.

There are no nonstop flights from Santiago de Chile and Sydney
There are no shipping lanes from Santiago de Chile and Sydney
There are no under sea cables from Santiago de Chile and Sydney

If you have further details related to these flights, please make sure to provide PROOF OF PURCHASE within the Topic provided.

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eazierider on Tue May 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.

eazierider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue May 30, 2017 1:25 pm

eazierider wrote:Thanks for the quick reply.

Welcome to IFERS.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eazierider on Tue May 30, 2017 2:08 pm

And just to clarify: the reason I asked is that those flights are listed on Quantas own website.

Add this video – by a guy who I know is listed as a shill here – and it made me ask the question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJpezryshsg

I by no means need further proof that we're not living on a spinning ball. I just wanted every argument I could come up with to be water tight. And I needed one for anybody who might show me this video.

I apologize for not having searched long enough to find the topic you linked to on my own.

eazierider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Amateur airplanes question

Post by Reddoctober on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Model rc airplanes can fly at 440+ mph.

Do you think it could make it to "space" or whatever is above us?

An rc craft has even flown across the ocean.

They run on scale jet turbine engines.

An amateur rocket might be too expensive to make but one of these might be more affordable to explore the upper atmosphere with a camera.

Thoughts?

Reddoctober

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:25 am

eazierider wrote:And just to clarify: the reason I asked is that those flights are listed on Quantas own website.

I guarantee if you actually pay for the ticket YOURSELF one of two things will happen.

1: You will be informed there are no seats available on the direct flight and offered a stop-over flight instead once your payment has been processed.
2: On the day you arrive at the airport for the direct flight you will be informed it has either, been cancelled, or the plane has a problem, and you will be transferred to an alternative non-direct flight with a stop-over.
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pearshapidness Yesterday at 5:00 pm

Hello all, I was recently in a debate with a globulist in the comment section of youtube, the video was "testing flattards part 1" by coolhardlogic.  My comment started with a list of reasons why the earth was flat, about 4 days ago if you want to read it(my avatar is neil the ass Tysons face in a pear haha )  In the thread I go on to argue that the Cavendish effect is better explained by van der waals forces/electromagnetism than the mystical, mechanismless 'gravity'.  This is an excerpt from the debate that I wanted to bounce off Eric Dubay if possible, or anyone who can provide substance, to get the counter explanation for the question the character "jimsmithinchiapas" asked.  Here it is, this is him responding to me:

"@Pearshapidness  "It’s all reverse engineered" You're misrepresenting my question as well as evading it. I asked you, specifically, about *previously-undetected comets*, many of whose orbits are hyperbolic (and therefore cannot be periodic). If you had the slightest knowledge of the subject upon which you're expounding, you'd know that astronomers can, within days of first detecting such comets, predict the comets' perihelia accurately and routinely, even though the perihelia are months away.

The examples you've given in response refer, instead, to long-studied phenomena that are know to be periodic. Yes, those predictions can be "reverse-engineered"; many ancient peoples did so. But your examples are irrelevant to the case of previously-undetected comets. So, again: How can astronomers predict orbits of previously-undetected comets accurately, using orbital-mechanics calculations based upon gravity, if there is no such thing as gravity?

I admittedly don't know much about comets, meteor showers etc, especially since much of the information seems to come from heliocentrists and is therefore highly suspicious, but I would greatly value Mr. Dubay's or anyone else's input in giving an answer to this question.  I did do some research and read an article about NASA possibly faking the path of the comet NEAT but Id like to hear what you folks here at IFERS have to say in response to the globulists question.  Thanks, and happy thanksgiving!

Pearshapidness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Yesterday at 5:11 pm

by starfox42 Today at 8:58

They can't. You can send people private messages if you'd like to ask direct questions, and there's a load of good information in this forum on the subject already, I suggest you look around a bit. Also, seems you're forgetting that the people you're arguing with suffer from cognitive dissonance and believe just as they can see the sun 93 million miles away that people are actually predicting orbits and using "orbital mechanics based on gravity." Ask one of them to show you a gravity measurer.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum