Questions About the Flat Earth

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just wondering

Post by Justin McCarron on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:21 pm

I believe the place we live on is flat makes perfect sense. I just have a couple questions. Are volcanoes real? what is lava ? are the tectonic plates under the earth moving ? and if not then what are earthquakes?

Justin McCarron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by Mar L on Wed May 24, 2017 7:35 am

I have a few things I always wondered about but can't seem to find enough information  on (or rather, REAL information on) so if anyone knows anything or could point me in the direction of some reading material /videos that would be amazing.
1.) The Dark Rift: what it really is,  its connection to flat earth and ancient cosmology (I've watched wayki wayki 's video but I've now unsubscribed. )
2.) Saturn, the cube and all related symbolism: what does it really mean and what is its connection to everything they try to hide from us?
3.) The fact the dark ages never really existed and were another historical fabrication to cover up what really happened and make history longer than it actually is.
4.) The galapagos : since evolution is a total pile of s*** what is the real truth about their existence?  And what is going on underground there? It's almost impossible to find true info.
5.) The northern lights  (aurora borealis) : the truth. What are they really  and what is their connection to our flat earth and the "North pole"? I know they're something amazing and somehow connect everything  and I've always been drawn to them even before I woke up to flat earth.

I know it's not all flat earth questions directly but I'm convinced EVERYTHING is connected.

Thank you

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Wed May 24, 2017 6:11 pm

[quote="Mar L"
3.) The fact the dark ages never really existed and were another historical fabrication to cover up what really happened and make history longer than it actually is.

Hi Mar L I have been watching a YouTube channel "NewEarth" and she mentions some very compelling information about our time lines and survivors of Atlantis.
It is most definitely food for thought.
Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Wed May 24, 2017 9:01 pm

Thanks I'll check it out, definitely!

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Population growth is impossible to account for if Earth is old.

Post by damnice on Thu May 25, 2017 9:10 am

Foreverlearning wrote:
Hi Mar L I have been watching a YouTube channel "NewEarth" and she mentions some very compelling information about our time lines and survivors of Atlantis.
It is most definitely food for thought.

I'm a huge fan of simple logical concepts and proofs. If human growth was a steady and VERY conservative 1% per year, starting with only 2 people 4000 years ago, we'd have 38,000 trillion people alive today. They are lying to us about many things, population could very well be one of them. The age of Earth is definitely falsified in the science community. They tell us the population growth % has been slowing which makes the proposed timeline seem even more far fetched.

http://www.metamorphosisalpha.com/ias/population.php
damnice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum