Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:40 am

Remember this is a "RESEARCH" society, not a debate/argument forum. I have had to clean up threads with users going off-topic for pages arguing with specific forum members. 1) Be sure to stay on topic in whatever thread you post in, 2) make sure your posts contain relevant research/information, not just opinion/argumentation, 3) if you really want to argue/debate with someone, use the Private Message function and argue that way instead of cluttering the forum. Thank you.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Read This Before You Get Banned! FORUM RULES

Post by tristancobane on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Snap. I'm back after a few years because every account I had got banned by whoever is hacking the forum. I know it wasn't admin because I adhered to every rule to a tee and I only posted a handful of comments. Most of my time was used for reading the information on here. This must have happened to me four or five times! Anyway, it's great to be able to post again and talk to fellow flatties. There's not many of those where I'm from (Northern Ireland), but I have managed to convince a few friends and family members since I woke up to this deception 3 years ago. It's sad to see so many more YT shills coming out of the woodwork in that time also and I've fallen for a few of them!
tristancobane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum