Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 5 Empty Re: Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill

Post by Dabbin Good on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:47 am

Matt is a drama queen.. Always has been - and clearly always will be. I only watched a few videos from him back in the day. When he done that video of him faking he got jumped/assaulted.- then has to claim he is the originator of the new Flat Earth awakening. I couldn't watch him no more.. not like I was missing anything - If he isnt trying to grandiose himself he is talking smack about other people. I will say though.. he can paint some rather cool stuff.
Dabbin Good
Dabbin Good

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 5 Empty RE: NASA channel

Post by Ryan N on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:31 pm

This is my first post on the forum, hey there. I came across this flat earth stand up comedian on Youtube a few years back. It is actually the first time I imagined a flat earth and I thought it seemed reasonable. However being presented as a comedy routine I didn't take it that seriously. I subsribed to NASA channel and left a message saying how much I liked the stand up routine cause it was funny and it made me think about things differently. So some time later I recieved a reply from him, and I can't remember exactly if it was a direct message to me, but he was asking for money to pay for treatments for some sort of disease that is causing him to lose his hearing. Now I don't want to say he was lying because such things can happen to people I guess and it is very unfortunate and I don't wish it upon anyone, but I have never heard of slowly losing hearing . Sight yes, but not hearing. I just thought it was shillary even if it was true because , by no means, am I able to pay other peoples medical bills , I have my own life to struggle with and money is something that is scarce in it. So I unsubbed him and forgot about flat earth , maybe watching a few videos here and there and really not seeing anything stupid about them. About a week ago I just dove right in and as far as I'm concerned the earth is a plain and motionless. It's absolutely mind blowing the shills involved and how it ties in with the things I originally was researching , like the truth about judaism and such things. As far as I'm concerned I can never go back to believing the ridiculous ball earth model. After all, if you have to believe something, it almost 100% of the time turns out to be a lie. Everything NASA told us is a lie.

Ryan N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill - Page 5 Empty Re: Matt Boylan: The Jew Apologist Shill

Post by Schpankme on Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:24 pm

Ryan N wrote:
my first post

I subscribed to NASA channel
this flat earth stand up comedian
he was asking for money
to pay for treatments for [hearing lose]

the earth is a plain and motionless
the truth about judaism

if you have to believe something
it almost 100% of the time turns out to be a lie

If you are ask to believe in faith or theory it is dogma and a lie.
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan N on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:34 pm

Like politicians, you have to 'believe' them.

Ryan N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum