IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

+32
ArwenGuitarPlayer
wtf1850s
Shmack_1
tycho_brahe
stjohnofthe88keys
Addish
markwilson
Dual1ty
Alpha
RedorBlue
Cyriak
InnerCynic
AJRas
Caliph
SoMuchToUnlearn
Oliver_Bestfall
lotuseater
RickFE
FL@T-E@RTH
Wertikal
Artemis
Yogi Tolord
Arr3stMe
Skywalker
Schpankme
damnice
Thinkforyourself
csp
Banazir
Paranoid Gramdroid
lizardking
Admin
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Post by csp Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:46 am

Good find Eric, though it looks like the site promotes the globe earth theory and refutes flat earth.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Post by Admin Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:48 am

Aw well, hopefully they'll figure that one out too Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:46 am

How museums build their fake dinosaurs:

http://www.slate.com/articles/video/video/2016/05/how_a_museum_builds_a_dinosaur_skeleton_video.html?wpsrc=sh_all_mob_em_top
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by damnice Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:20 am

People for thousands of years have carved the most amazing sculptures out of rock. Why is it suddenly different when a paleontologist carves "bones" out of rock? How many times do they have to be caught fabricating evidence before you kick all the people claiming to have discovered a REAL fossil to the curb. It's so muddied that the field will never be clean again if or when it was ever legitimate.

This was made in 1623 AD from a solid piece of marble by Bernini.
Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed! - Page 2 Bernini%27s_David

The most important thing to know about the dino fakery is that the majority of all skeletons are not only admittedly artistic creations because of the minuscule amount of genuine bones found at the digging sites, BUT the museum displays of full skeletons in entirety are cast "replicas". They take just as long or longer to carve out these fossils from rock than it takes for men to carve sculptures out of marble.
damnice
damnice

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:19 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:41 am

The Next ‘Jurassic Park’ Sequel (2017), Just Might Change the Way You Look at Animal Rights

“The dinosaurs will be a parable of the treatment animals receive today: the abuse, medical experimentation, pets, having wild animals in zoos like prisons, the use the military has made of them, animals as weapons.”

An 'evolutionary' leap for animal rights?

ref: www.peta.org/blog/jurassic-world-2-animal-rights-message/
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed! - Page 2 Empty Up yours, creationists!

Post by Skywalker Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:06 pm

Another ridiculous Dino story in the press today:
https://www.rt.com/news/363594-dinosaur-discovery-new-theories/

Manages to incorporate global warming, asteroids, and fossil fuels for added hoax effect. But the best part is the name of the professor involved in the research...

Paul Upchurch!!! Sometimes they just don't even try to be subtle.

Last edited by Skywalker on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed! - Page 2 Empty this is pretty interesting now

Post by Arr3stMe Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:48 am

Jimmy Kimmel Tries to Prove Dinosaurs Are Real to LA Rams Player William Hayes

Pretty interesting this came out after Joe Rogan videos and his buddy saying Fuck You Eric Dubay lol what the hell
Also not sure if he's an actual believer because they say he believes in mermaids. Tbh I haven't looked up very much evidence of mermaids but perhaps this is strawman by association?
Arr3stMe
Arr3stMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yogi Tolord Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Hello FE Forum,
Here is a link to an article that I saw many months ago but have not found it mentioned on this forum.  I may have over looked it but here it is regardless.  "Angel's Wings" of a dinosaur found embedded in Amber in Northern Myanmar.  Would like your thoughts on this one:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/dinosaur-bird-feather-burma-amber-myanmar-flying-paleontology-enantiornithes/

Yogi Tolord's first post
Yogi Tolord
Yogi Tolord

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Maybe it belonged to a bird?
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:58 pm

Yogi Tolord wrote:
an article
"Angel's Wings"
a dinosaur found embedded in Amber in Northern Myanmar

Dinosaurs are another Hoax, what do you think the object is?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Yogi Tolord Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:20 pm

There are a few more articles out there, like this one, that has a nice picture of the "once in a lifetime" finder and researcher.  Sounds familiar, like a good movie script, eh? Guess he bought it at a market, good find so to speak!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/08/health/dinosaur-tail-trapped-in-amber-trnd/

predictive programing, art imitating real life, either way it does sound a bit fishy....
Yogi Tolord
Yogi Tolord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Tiny birds wings preserved in amber, hyped up and toted as a "dinosaur." Why are you posting these Yogi? You think this bird's tail and wings the size of an apricot are "proof" that giant reptiles roamed Earth 65 million years ago? And if your answer is no, then why are you posting these in our thread for dinosaur hoax research? I could post a hundred such articles from mainstream sources claiming such things.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yogi Tolord Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:00 pm

I think it's interesting that "they" are putting this out there since the seed was planted in the movie Jurassic Park. I have not seen other amber trinkets with "dinosaurs" in them but this could just be an old trick rehashed. As you say that there are a hundred of such articles, I have not seen them before but will readily admit, I have not actually searched for such articles.  

I am trying to get a handle on "their" process of manipulation and programing of our thoughts and found this to be very interesting example of that.  Their distortion/control/invention of evidence, facts, proofs, examples, etc. of synthetic thought forms or created paradigms that we could never really truly investigate is important to me so that I can maintain discernment and observe these types of articles with extreme discrimination.  

Other than this forum, there is no other place that I can discuss this type of mis/information.  With that being said, I am not here to make this a "I believe in dinosaur" post but trying to put it out for intellectual fodder. If this is an inappropriate post please let me know, I will respond accordingly.  be well
Yogi Tolord
Yogi Tolord

Back to top Go down

Post by Yogi Tolord Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:51 pm

This will be a summary of what I'm been looking into for the hoax of the "dinosaur" wing/tail in amber. I found close to a hundred listings for the 2016 Dec. story only one 2016 June & one 2011 article.

It appears the first listing of this "amber tail dinosaur" was back in Sept. 2011 in Seattle Times with Ryan McKellar present with the amber found in Western Canada. Then June 2016 with R.McKellar & now with Lida Xing and seems to be the same description of the tail/wing. Then again with Lida & McKellar for the 3rd listing of what appears to be the same amber with story rehashed both articles with amber found in Myanmar.

My sense is that they are using this one story and repeating it for the purpose of "confirming" the dinosaur theme.  But one major point is that they are now saying that the "scales" on dinosaur are not present so now it is "believed" to be feathers on them (not scales!).  So it may just be, a regular bird wing as it appears.  

I also find it very interesting that the first time it was introduced the amber was from Canada, then from Myanmar mid 2016 and rehashed in Dec. of 2016 again as the "once in a lifetime" find.  Here is a quote from the 2011 article:
"This photo from the journal Science shows an overview of 16 clumped feather barbs in Canadian Late Cretaceous amber. In a widely accepted theory, birds are the direct descendants of dinosaurs. Now, the preserved feathers provide a new image of what dinosaurs looked like."

So they are back pedaling on their scaled dinosaur theory with feathered dinosaurs!  As well, very interesting that just about a month after Eric Dubay put out his "Dinosaurs Never Existed!" currently over 360K views, they put out the first 2016 article. Potentially as his video got more views they rehashed the finding with the same professionals presenting "once in a lifetime" finding.

I do believe it is the same amber as the one in June 2016.  I am not able to confirm if all three stories are with the same amber sample. I will say that 2011 & Dec 2016 look to be very similar in color of amber, type of feather just at a different angle/section emphasized. For more research check out the links below.  I may have missed lots of other red flags but I do feel this is pertinent to the ongoing Dinosaur hoax.

2011, Sept link:
http://www.seattletimes.com/business/dinosaur-feathers-found-in-amber/
2016 June link:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/dinosaur-bird-feather-burma-amber-myanmar-flying-paleontology-enantiornithes/
2016 Dec Link:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/08/health/dinosaur-tail-trapped-in-amber-trnd/
Yogi Tolord
Yogi Tolord

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Yogi Tolord wrote:
I do believe it is the same amber as the one in June 2016
the ongoing Dinosaur hoax

Birds (Aves)
Dinosaurs (Avian)
Avian Flu?

What do you call Pine Resin encapsulated Aves? Dinosaur artifact
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:54 am

Eddie Bravo recommended Eric Dubay at 31:52   Smile

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Wertikal Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:37 pm

Both times Eddie mentions Eric, Alex starts talking about something else.
Whats up with the youtube movie? They fade it away as soon as it starts.

Eric is truth, media wants to hide the truth thats for sure.

Wertikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri May 05, 2017 2:28 am

Maybe it's why the dinosaurs all went extinct, they were unable to procreate #irony
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by damnice Sat May 13, 2017 2:14 am

In the news today a story about a newly "extracted" nodosaur. Full story from Nat. Geo. here. There are so many telling points in the article, firstly is a point I've made before, that most of these fossils are actually just carved sculptures in a modern form of stone carving artistry.

nat geo wrote:Some 420 miles later the team reached the Royal Tyrrell Museum's prep lab, where the blocks were entrusted to fossil preparator Mark Mitchell. His work on the nodosaur has required a sculptor's touch: For more than 7,000 hours over the past five years, Mitchell has slowly exposed the fossil's skin and bone. The painstaking process is like freeing compressed talcum powder from concrete. "You almost have to fight for every millimeter," he says.

Hidden in plain sight, it needed a "sculptor's touch".

Also, this specimen supposedly was fossilized completely from the skin/armor all the way through. This would mean that all the soft tissue also fossilized(skin,muscle,cartilage,etc.) which would be unprecedented in this size, scope and age of a supposedly 75 million year old dinosaur. They won't be able to prove it with CT scans because the rock is "stubbornly opaque". How convenient.

nat geo wrote:Mitchell's fight is nearly over, but it will take years, if not decades, to fully understand the fossil he uncovers. Its skeleton, for example, remains mostly obscured in skin and armor. In some ways it's almost too well preserved; reaching the dinosaur's bones would require destroying its outer layers. CT scans funded by the National Geographic Society have revealed little, as the rock remains stubbornly opaque.

Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed! - Page 2 Nodosaur-fossil-canadian-mine-face.adapt.1190.1
damnice
damnice

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri May 19, 2017 3:47 am

Man the green beard guy must be pissed. You can see him now..
"Isn't there like a union? Why is a sculptor stealing my job. I have to bartend and do JRE podcasts?" Mainstream is pouring it on too thick past few weeks. People are going to get suspicious.....
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:01 pm

This article cracks me up. Watch the animation of the t-rex with it's arms. People think this shit existed!?!?
https://phys.org/news/2017-07-tyrannosaurus-rex-couldnt.html

TLDR: Dinosaurs are impossible.

edit: If you want more humor after laughing your ass off from that animation, read the comment section. Witness people trying to cope with and make excuses of how a creature with the dumbest proportions could possibly have existed.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:27 am

RickFE wrote:Man the green beard guy must be pissed. You can see him now..
"Isn't there like a union? Why is a sculptor stealing my job. I have to bartend and do JRE podcasts?" Mainstream is pouring it on too thick past few weeks. People are going to get suspicious.....

Smile
They'll just bring out another Jurassic park movie and the sheeple will accept it as fact.
It's worked for Space the last 70 years. Hollywood & TV have hammered home the sci-fi space construct to the point most people think it's real Sad
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:16 am

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/wellpreserved-mona-lisa-of-dinosaurs-unearthed-in-canada/news-story/c94efecbf530683b5e0480614af19df1

Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed! - Page 2 9713ebca15ac6a8631d68c73fed02068

Another fake dinosaur fossil, carved from what appears to be some sort of rock. Where does flesh turn to stone without any decay over millions of years? In science fiction land, that's where!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next