Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

Post by Schpankme on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:00 pm

tenn wrote:
back in the mid 80s
we were told
that on a particular night a satellite would be flying directly overhead
and that we would be able to see it
I watched the satellite fly over
It looked like an airplane flying at night
I had actually seen a satellite

Let's throw some logic at this sighting, by saying that the Satellite was about the size of a BUS, placed 250 miles above your location, with an orbital period of about 127 minutes.

The question then becomes:  What type of "NASA Light Bulb" was it that you saw 250 miles away?   sunny
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Schpankme wrote:
The question then becomes:  What type of "NASA Light Bulb" was it that you saw 250 miles away?   sunny

It's a bird.... it's a plane... it's superman.. NASA faking satellites.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tenn on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:18 pm

There's no question that I had been duped.  The logic that now is crystal clear had escaped me then.  But once convinced, even by such shoddy evidence, the idea in my mind that there were satellites was essentially indisputable.  From that point on -- and even from long before, since I had grown up with posters of SkyLab in my room, a globe, dinosaur toys, etc. -- I would take for granted so many things that nobody had really even proven to me.

Therefore, any idea that was contrary to my known and established "facts" was clearly the product of frenzied, paranoid, trouble-making minds and individuals.  Kooks with an their own ridiculous agenda.  Conspiracy theories.  Outright lies.

That is, until one day in 2005 I walked by a TV that had youtube up, and saw the headline to a video about "flat earth."  I have no idea why that grabbed my attention, but it did.  I later searched for that and other videos.  I ordered Eric Dubay's "The Flat-Earth Conspiracy" from Amazon.  I watched with eagerness as Jeranism "worked" on his laser experiment (only later to recognize that whole lie and liar).

I have no doubt now that the earth is flat.  I have no doubt now that satellites do not exist.  I have no doubt now that there is a group -- very substantial in size and influence -- that is bent on promulgating that lie, even while at times posing as those pretending to expose the truth.  But up until a few years ago, these very ideas would not and could not have crossed my mind.

tenn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum