IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

+37
lunastal
Digitalbath2
colander bowl
tycho_brahe
John
Nf35
Vdragoon
Freepressfreepeople
RedorBlue
blackchoy
vivektodmal
Cyriak
Flatanon
Realearth
BosnianFlatearther
JohannJohann
mindflood
Bringemdown
MMDC
CSI
tenn
rellimnosaj
InnerCynic
lotuseater
Ann
FL@T-E@RTH
csp
Admin
fakenasa
susie
Schpankme
Meister
pikatchum
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
vamsi108
lizardking
41 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

Post by Schpankme Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:00 pm

tenn wrote:
back in the mid 80s
we were told
that on a particular night a satellite would be flying directly overhead
and that we would be able to see it
I watched the satellite fly over
It looked like an airplane flying at night
I had actually seen a satellite

Let's throw some logic at this sighting, by saying that the Satellite was about the size of a BUS, placed 250 miles above your location, with an orbital period of about 127 minutes.

The question then becomes:  What type of "NASA Light Bulb" was it that you saw 250 miles away?   sunny
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

Post by csp Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Schpankme wrote:
The question then becomes:  What type of "NASA Light Bulb" was it that you saw 250 miles away?   sunny

It's a bird.... it's a plane... it's superman.. NASA faking satellites.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by tenn Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:18 pm

There's no question that I had been duped.  The logic that now is crystal clear had escaped me then.  But once convinced, even by such shoddy evidence, the idea in my mind that there were satellites was essentially indisputable.  From that point on -- and even from long before, since I had grown up with posters of SkyLab in my room, a globe, dinosaur toys, etc. -- I would take for granted so many things that nobody had really even proven to me.

Therefore, any idea that was contrary to my known and established "facts" was clearly the product of frenzied, paranoid, trouble-making minds and individuals.  Kooks with an their own ridiculous agenda.  Conspiracy theories.  Outright lies.

That is, until one day in 2005 I walked by a TV that had youtube up, and saw the headline to a video about "flat earth."  I have no idea why that grabbed my attention, but it did.  I later searched for that and other videos.  I ordered Eric Dubay's "The Flat-Earth Conspiracy" from Amazon.  I watched with eagerness as Jeranism "worked" on his laser experiment (only later to recognize that whole lie and liar).

I have no doubt now that the earth is flat.  I have no doubt now that satellites do not exist.  I have no doubt now that there is a group -- very substantial in size and influence -- that is bent on promulgating that lie, even while at times posing as those pretending to expose the truth.  But up until a few years ago, these very ideas would not and could not have crossed my mind.

tenn

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Here's another prime example of “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.” The amount of nested lies, wrapped up in this 'science' fiction, are like Russian matryoshka dolls, with the ignorant, brainwashed, gullible public, believing one layer of lies inside the other.:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/how-to-visit-mars-with-a-tiny-satellite-and-static-electricity
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:21 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:29 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:20 am

Admin wrote:
GPS aka LORAN on flat Earth

What if, each country agreed to not damage the Telecommunication Towers of other countries around the flat Earth, more specifically a UN Resolution, allowing the freedom to place these Telecommunication Towers, on the mountains just outside the ice-wall of Antarctica, which surrounds the flat Earth?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Incredible new footage from the Japanese Flimiwari 9 satellite has just been released zooming-in to reveal people, buildings, oceans and waterfalls all literally upside-down in Australia, proving it really is "the land down under" and finally shutting up these ridiculous flat-Earthers once and for all.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:04 pm

Admin wrote:Incredible new footage from the Japanese Flimiwari 9 satellite has just been released zooming-in to reveal people, buildings, oceans and waterfalls all literally upside-down in Australia, proving it really is "the land down under" and finally shutting up these ridiculous flat-Earthers once and for all.

lol!

I guess that's case closed Eric, shut the forum down and move on!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:03 am

Hi,

A while ago, I somehow ended up on a website of the NGS. Link: CORS
The link contains several pages. One of those has a map, more precisely; the CORS (Continuously Operating Reference Station) map. Which has a bud load of locations with data and pictures of the site and equipment (from Trimble etc.) It is said to be used to “maximise the quality of calculated positions” but "you can call it gps", I’d say.

They portray it as follows:
“The CORS network is a multi-purpose cooperative endeavor involving government, academic, and private organizations.
The sites are independently owned and operated.
Each agency shares their data with NGS, and NGS in turn analyzes and distributes the data free of charge.
As of August 2015, the CORS network almost 2,000 stations, contributed by over 200 different organizations, and the network continues to expand.”

And in their 10 year plan pdf they write:
“Objective 1-4: Maintain geodetic surveying operational capacity. Nickname: Field Operations
Description: Historically, NGS has maintained field crews to perform critical work, such as leveling, GNSS surveys, gravity surveys, shoreline collection, and more. Although the way NGS does business has changed in recent decades, with less need for field crews, it is critical NGS maintains the capacity and expertise required to do field surveys in-house. NGS employees are the resource and authority for many surveying activities and must know and fully understand the associated field work procedures in order to properly quality check data, assess the work of partners, write eld standards and guidelines, integrate new technologies into current survey practices and procedures, and undertake the foundational surveys for which NGS is the authority. NGS employees also provide technical support and training to private surveyors who perform these various types of surveys.”

So from these scraps, I get the feeling that they like to be seen as the authority of you knowing where you are with (meanwhile) having their fingers in (m)any pot(s)(, and that they don’t like to share "the expertise to do field surveys".) Ok, as an authority stating that they use satellites to give you your location, they can kind of be held responsible for that claim, right?
In the site log txt Link: site log txt, I found a term that I didn’t know, so I searched the internet. The term was IERS Domes. This brought me to the following site Link: IERS Domes which eventually led me to the MERIT campaign (Link: book mentioning the MERIT campaign) and the website IERS Link: IERS DORIS about the DORIS missions.
Now, watch this youtube playlist from these guys. Link: DORIS mission satellites (the video on this page will get you to the playlist - I personally had a good laugh.) Also here, you can see the satellites which have been launched throughout the years. Please click on the Topex/Poseidon one… As you (me mainly maybe) will not believe what kind of satellite there used to be floating like…
Isn’t this magical? Oh, coincidental star David in the design. Hihi.
So, (the organisation which likes to be) the authority of global positioning, is tied up to the flimsy Doris mission satellites? Like the one with a star David??
(I’d have serious doubts that this creation could ever sustain being launched, somehow, without breaking the thing in a z(ill)ion pieces.Wink
And ah right, Doris stations are “the same stuff” as the NGS stations, it seems. Link: Doris map

Links and images:
When you click the CORS MAP locations and through to the site location website, you will be able to see some of the following examples:
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Wuhn_monuSatellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Atli_monuSatellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Ab44_monuSatellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Nyci_monuSatellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Kokb_ant_roofSatellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Isbs_ant_monu
But many more.
And the gear being provided by topCON and Trimble…
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Rkd1_rec_snSatellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Mlo1_ant_monu
At a Doris site in the Himalaya
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Image

The websites I passed by:
The domes numbering system Link: the domes numbering system
Doppler orbitography and radio positioning integrated by satellite Link: Doppler orbito
Link: 10 year plan
Link: guideline text

And for good measures, this one, a last time:
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Image
LOL
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Empty Fake Satellite Launches-Rocketcam

Post by Bringemdown Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:41 am

As i was reading about mass surveillance i i came across this government organization called "national reconnaissance agemgy" or NRO. They provide other national agencies such as NSA, NGA and CIA with signals intelligence and image intelligence, which they claim to gather via satellite. When i was lurking aeound at their website i saw this section called "Kids' Pages". There they had "Websites for would be rocket-scientists" and under "other cool sites" i saw this one called "Rocketcam". It was a link another site for a company called Ecliptic Enterprise, a manufacturer of Rocketcams it seems. On their site they hade a collection of videos of every rocket-launch since 1997 which used their rocketcams. And everyone of them is so obviously fake. Not a single video shows the rockets path from a single angle as it enters space. In every video they cut to another camera seconds after the rocket tilts and the horizon can be seen in the background. As they cut back to the reverse-looking camera the horizon has now disappeared and Voila! There is the blue ball marble in all its curvature magnificence! In some videos it does not take more than 3 seconds for the flat horizon, after some technical difficulties or sudden change of cameras, to become the outline of a ball. We never see the curvature of the horizon but only the outlines of a ball as the spaceship must have travelled immense lenghts in just 3 seconds.
Make sure to watch their youtubechannel here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCgYxz0FTkt8geP7dIRlz_WA.
And their website eclipticenterpises.com

Bringemdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bringemdown Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:43 am

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 55640510Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 55640510

Bringemdown

Back to top Go down

Post by mindflood Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:07 pm

this is the one thing I don't get, I mean I can understand creating the story of space travel or evolution in order to condition the masses into believing something they want them to believe, but what would the point be of devoting all this energy money and Manpower into satellites?
mindflood
mindflood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:09 pm

mindflood wrote:this is the one thing I don't get, I mean I can understand creating the story of space travel or evolution in order to condition the masses into believing something they want them to believe, but what would the point be of devoting all this energy money and Manpower into satellites?

whats not to understand. Every aspect is controlled and satellites just ads to the the story of space "an out there" + how much do they charge for your satellite received from normal send towers

Back to top Go down

Post by mindflood Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Actually now that I think about it the whole heliocentric model needs satellites to work, our solar system is a sun with seven satellites, without the theory of satellites the ISS and all the nonsense they spew from that studio wouldn't work, I guess I didn't make the connection between artificial satellites and natural satellites before, in the end satellites are a necessary component of the story and artificial ones help reinforce that.
mindflood
mindflood

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Empty Space Junk Scam Rides Again

Post by CSI Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Make the lie big enough and the sheep will believe it.........

"After more than 60-years of human beings launching satellites into low Earth orbit (LEO), space junk has become a rather serious problem. In fact, humans have left outer space an absolute mess."

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Cff3nt10

And the brilliant answer to this imaginary problem is....wait for it.....the 'Remove Debris Mission':

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Dhueas10

"RemoveDEBRIS satellite features three Airbus technologies to complete the Active Debris Removal (ADR) mission: a harpoon and net to capture space junk, and a Vision-Based Navigation (VBN) system to find space debris."

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 2018-011

Because catching satellites (and the sheep) is just like catching fish.....no?

And, of course, seeing is believing.......

CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:02 pm

July 18, 2018
Airbus unveils solar-powered drone

"European air giant Airbus unveiled a solar-powered drone called Zephyr that will fly at a high altitude and fulfill the same functions as a satellite."

"The High Altitude Pseudo-Satellite (HAPS) has a wingspan of 25 meters (82 feet) and weighs less than 25 kilograms (55 pounds)."

HAPS fly at an altitude of 21,000 meters (69,000 feet), other aircraft to fly at this altitude was Concorde, U2, and Blackbird planes.

Note: From military airspace these HAPS function as a satellite (terrain mapping, hurricane mapping, weather forecasting, Cellular relay, GPS, Phone, etc etc).

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Zephyr10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by JohannJohann Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:25 pm

They guy who 'invented' satellites got his inspiration from Sun ovens

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=818&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=13xXW4GcEoSckwXT2YvAAQ&q=sun+oven&oq=sun&gs_l=img.1.0.35i39k1j0j0i67k1j0l2j0i67k1l2j0j0i67k1j0.4463.8984.0.10421.5.5.0.0.0.0.540.1349.3-1j1j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.img..2.3.1345.0...0.v8xHrpNg92o

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Search?biw=1280&bih=818&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=13xXW4GcEoSckwXT2YvAAQ&q=sun+oven&oq=sun&gs_l=img.1.0.35i39k1j0j0i67k1j0l2j0i67k1l2j0j0i67k1j0.4463.8984.0.10421.5.5.0.0.0.0.540.1349.3-1j1j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.img..2.3.1345.0...0

JohannJohann

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Hey guys , hows NASA producing these high quality videos of the hurricanes and those photos ?

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:47 pm

BosnianFlatearther wrote:Hey guys , hows NASA producing these high quality videos of the hurricanes and those photos ?

Perhaps you could research that and post your findings.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:27 pm

I have spent few minutes on google trying to dig some photos or videos on this and came empty. I'll give it a shot more in the morning

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Empty Space Junk Jive

Post by CSI Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:21 pm

A NASA video for your enjoyment:

CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Flatanon Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Realearth wrote:
BosnianFlatearther wrote:Hey guys , hows NASA producing these high quality videos of the hurricanes and those photos ?

Perhaps you could research that and post your findings.

I have seen you on another research board Smile fren

Flatanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyriak Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Some stuff I and a bunch of people have been working on. Once I am able to post links I can link to the online archive. raw data off tape is currently provided in archive, working on separating SIMH .tap file into 12 files to make it easier for people to access. New archive will also contain 3 B/W images and 3 colour images converted to PNG in raw and different processings.

Pioneer 11 tape QK7992H dated 1978, digitized 2018:
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 Qk799210

ASCII metadata in file 1:

Note the metadata states the resolution: 0001000107680768 = 786x786

HEX sample of raw image data on file 1:

RAW image data converted to PNG:

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 4 File1_10

Three different kinds of post-processings of PNG:
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next