IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

+37
lunastal
Digitalbath2
colander bowl
tycho_brahe
John
Nf35
Vdragoon
Freepressfreepeople
RedorBlue
blackchoy
vivektodmal
Cyriak
Flatanon
Realearth
BosnianFlatearther
JohannJohann
mindflood
Bringemdown
MMDC
CSI
tenn
rellimnosaj
InnerCynic
lotuseater
Ann
FL@T-E@RTH
csp
Admin
fakenasa
susie
Schpankme
Meister
pikatchum
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
vamsi108
lizardking
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

Post by vivektodmal Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:12 pm

This is a video TED talk where they show images from satellites. They have build micro satellites that will be launched in orbit. But as he shows a image from the satellite we can clearly see it is not that high altitude. Please watch

vivektodmal

Back to top Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

Post by MMDC Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:19 pm

vivektodmal wrote:

This is a video TED talk where they show images from satellites. They have build micro satellites that will be launched in orbit. But as he shows a image from the satellite we can clearly see it is not that high altitude. Please watch

"but ours has a humanitarian mission, so we wanted to call them doves"

“the dove symbolizes peace to most people, but to the Illuminati bloodlines it represents their goddess, Queen Semiramis [Isis].”

Excerpt From: Eric Dubay. “The Atlantean Conspiracy (Final Edition) - Exposing the Global Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion”. Apple Books.

Sammu-ramat, Greek Semiramis, (flourished 9th century BC), Assyrian queen who became a legendary heroine.

Sammu-ramat was the mother of the Assyrian king Adad-nirari III (reigned 810–783 BC). Her stela (memorial stone shaft) has been found at Ashur, while an inscription at Calah (Nimrūd) shows her to have been dominant there after the death of her husband, Shamshi-Adad V (823–811 BC). Sammu-ramat was mentioned by Herodotus, and the later historian Diodorus Siculus elaborated a whole legend about her. According to him, she was born of a goddess, and, after being married to an Assyrian officer, she captivated the king Ninus by her beauty and valour and became his wife. Soon afterward, when Ninus died, Sammu-ramat assumed power and reigned for many years. In that time she built Babylon and turned to the conquest of distant lands.

weird that a small start-up would come up with a method so cost reducing that would have cut back the budget / the use of tax payer money by millions. I would have thought the smart people at NASA already figured that out...
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:55 pm

The Space Enterprise has found ways to profit from broadcasting Repackaged TV bands (now called 5G) from the man-made construct of Space via Non-Geostationary Satellite Orbit (NGSO).  To accomplish this on Earth, broadcasting stations such as Cellular, TV, FM and AM require large amounts of High Wattage.  Meaning, if the average transmitter outputs 50,000-watts it draws 'several times' that from being hard wired to the Electric Grid.  As above so below?

5G satellite broadband gets approval to serve US Residents

OneWeb was given approval to enter the US market with it's system of high-capacity satellites that will orbit closer to Spaceball Earth than any previous satellite. That's right, with this new state of the art technology, NGSO will provide global, high-speed broadband service, from satellites orbiting the Earth at altitudes of about 1,200km (746 miles).

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain!
OneWeb was founded by Greg Wyler in 2012, and its board of directors includes Virgin Group founder Richard Branson, who also invested in the company.  OneWeb raised $3.4 billion in investments from SoftBank Group Corp., Grupo Salinas, Qualcomm Technologies Inc. and the Government of Rwanda, while Virgin Group, Coca-Cola and Airbus are existing investors.

OneWeb gave Airbus a contract to build 720 low-Earth orbit satellites to work as Cellular Towers in Space.
Cartoon provided, copyright OneWeb

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Oneweb10

27 February 2019
OneWeb’s first six satellites were launched into orbit by Russian Soyuz Rocket from French Guiana.
And the Freemasons did rejoice.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Oneweb11

Side Note
the FCC imposed conditions "to ensure the satellite constellation does not cause interference to other users of the same spectrum and will operate in a way that manages the risk of collisions."

SpaceX has similar plans to build low-Earth satellite broadband network. God's Speed!

Let us turn to the Book of NASA, Chapter 33:9-11, where we read:

Thy LORD God of [G]ravity did create HIS Church of Heliocentricism to be the foundation for HIS Space Enterprise. Those who are oppressed by tyranny and fear, thy LORD God of [G]ravity will lay HIS yoke upon them and provide them with wisdom and knowledge to create HIS great flaming erections to rise up high above HIS holy cell towers, and there in the sacredness of space will be placed HIS winged angels who communicate the word of God.

Thy LORD God of [G]ravity provides faith in theory, the only true religion, salvation can only come from the theory of all theory, true facts can only come through the holy word of God.

Oh LORD God of [G]ravity shall not they teach thee and tell thee and utter thy word [G]ravity.

And the FREEMASONS did rejoice.

Reference
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-18/oneweb-raises-fresh-1-25-billion-for-internet-system-from-space?utm_source=google&utm_medium=bd&cmpId=google
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:55 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:29 am

India's first communications satellite, the APPLE, being transported via bullock cart.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Abullo10

"It looks so fake it must be real." ~ Elon Musk

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Bike_a10

In Judaeo-Freemasonry (aka NAtional ZIonist) the Chevron means FICTION.

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Indian10
Schpankme
Schpankme

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by blackchoy Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:37 pm

I found out a little history that is very interesting. Emphasis added.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/spacemen-balloon-innovation/ wrote:General Mills had a history of aiding the military with research assignments and created the Aeronautical Research Division specifically to develop plastic balloons for the Navy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Mills wrote:In 1946, General Mills established their Aeronautical Research Division with chief engineer Otto C. Winzen. This division developed high altitude balloons in conjunction with the United States Navy Office of Naval Research (ONR), such as the Skyhook balloon.
Yes, that General Mills! The one we recognize as the multinational food manufacturing company that makes many of your favorite cereal.

http://stratocat.com.ar/stratopedia/1.htm wrote:In 1948 Winzen left General Mills to establish his own balloon manufacturing company, Winzen Research, Inc. (WRI). This was possible thanks to the money borrowed from his wife's parents.
By the decade of 1950, Winzen had sold plastic balloons to the Navy, the Air Force and several Universities for projects like Moby Dick, Strato-Lab, Skyhook, a secret reconnaissance mission to overfly Russia called Project Genetrix, as well other scientific projects.
Otto Winzen left General Mills about two years later to co-found their own company with his wife. From here, we see that there was at least 2 companies working with the military on these balloon projects.

http://stratocat.com.ar/stratopedia/48.htm wrote:RAVEN Industries Inc...The company origins date back 1956 when James R. Smith, Paul Yost, Duwayne Thon and Joseph Kaliszewki left their jobs at the Aeronautical Research Laboratory of General Mills, Inc. in Minneapolis, Minnesota and founded the new company, using capital they receive from investor Cyrus Hoigaard.
That makes at least three balloon manufacturers. Now I want to share some history and details about Raven Industries.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150102224554/http://ravenaerostar.com/solutions/aerospace/project-loon-balloons wrote:2012
Raven Aerostar and Google begin collaborating to bring Project Loon to the skies.
Raven Aerostar is one of the departments of Raven Industries. Project Loon was a Google project to bring wireless internet access worldwide by using Raven designed high-altitude balloons. Let's take a detour and look at Project Loon real quick. Project Loon became Loon LLC in 2018 when Alphabet Inc. decided to make them a subsidiary. If we go to Loon's website, there is a very detailed infographic showing exactly how these high-altitude balloons work in providing wireless internet access. Basically, these balloons drift high up in the sky and using artificial intelligence and machine learning, they travel to their destinations or stay in certain areas by riding the winds.

Okay, back to Raven Industries. From Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_Industries wrote:The company's high-altitude balloons are used by Loon LLC (formerly part of Google) to provide aerial, high-speed wireless internet to rural and remote areas.

The company's high-altitude balloons are also used in scientific research by NASA and other research institutes and in military purposes by USA armed forces.
Seems like NASA is also one of their customers. Let's look at Raven Industries website.
https://ravenaerostar.com/products/balloons-airships wrote:With over 60 years of lighter-than-air innovation and expertise, Raven Aerostar is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration, and operation of stratospheric balloon platforms and airships for near space applications. Filling the capability gap between aircraft and satellites, our stratospheric balloon platforms and airships offer critical advantages to a wide range of missions.

Our lighter-than-air platforms have helped NASA, Google, the U.S. Air Force, and many other customers achieve and exceed dynamic missions, including communications, data relay, surveillance, intelligence, and more. Partnering with Raven Aerostar guarantees the most advanced and reliable lighter-than-air technologies in the stratospheric market.
I strongly urge you to look at their high-altitude balloon products on their website. You will find a section called "Mission Possibilities" under each one and one of that possibility is "Satellite Alternative" or "Satellite Simulation".

What this means is that whenever NASA says they sent a satellite into orbit with a rocket, what they really did was launched a high-altitude balloon with a satellite attached. Because why wouldn't NASA go with the cheaper option if these balloons can do the same things satellites do? But to perpetuate the lie to the public that they need that $22 billion (and growing) yearly budget and the concept of space, they have to put on a show for them! I'm sure the newly founded US Space Force will also be throwing money towards these balloon manufacturers to make their toys.

blackchoy

realtylerparker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:38 pm

That's really good information in those links -thanks for that .

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Empty “Satellites” aka white lights moving across the sky at night

Post by Freepressfreepeople Thu May 13, 2021 5:40 am

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 51c4d810
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 1d95bf10
I own a P1000 camera.  I have for a couple years now, as anybody can, go out at night and see white objects, some very faint and some much brighter, moving steadily across the sky.  They do not blink red or green lights and are clearly not airplanes.  Most people would just say they are “satellites” but a quick check on NASA DOT GOV will tell you that satellites are “geo-stationary” and appear to not move in the sky as they are dragged along the earths orbit and would appear to remain stationary hence the name.  I know I’m not the only one to witness these objects and have done my best to get clear photos of them albeit it is difficult to keep the camera zoomed on the object and keep it in the frame.  That said I have now 2 pictures taken at least a year  apart that bare similar shapes.  I have attached the photos,  I have only done very minor editing in attempt to bring out more clearly the shape or more definition of what I am looking at.  I wonder if these are exhaust plumes based on the shape.  What do you guys think?

Freepressfreepeople

realtylerparker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Fri May 14, 2021 9:44 am

Nice photos . I do a fair bit of sky watching during winter with telescopes but mainly with binoculars which are far more portable when am out in the open fields away from the town lights.

I've watched aircraft at high altitude (maybe satellites) cross the night sky with a steady path , they appear as a dull red light. The binoculars are 15x magnification with large 70mm lenses - good for light gathering . Lower brighter objects such as the ISS light show are easy to spot and track too.

A few winters ago I watched a small white light come into view , cross the sky suddenly appear to change its course , not a change of direction as such rather as if it had instantly jumped off to the side of it's original trajectory. Thought this must be an optical illusion . Not enough magnification in the binoculars to reveal a shape - just a white light.

The next night it came across at roughly the same time , I watched it without the binoculars so I could track it against the stars . It travelled smoothly and jumped again , very strange to see . It was heading straight towards the middle star of the W shaped constellation Cassiopea - easy to track now . It jumped instantaneously and went round Cassiopea - not through on its original course - amazed me.

Next good viewing night - we don't get many - I sat outside in the back garden . this thing appeared in the East again so I got the mrs to come and see this thing. She has no interest in anything like this . "watch that light " said I . She watched it for a few seconds. "Ooh that's strange, why does it keep jumping around. It's in one spot and suddenly it's in another" she said and wandered off back into the house.

I've seen this thing several times now - first sightings were at around 8pm . next bunch at 6pm and the latest ones in which the boss took a look was around 11pm.

All very strange . I need to figure out a way to film these things , but it's hard to track with binoculars because any tremble of the hands causes a jump too.

Keep watching the skies and see if you can see film these things is what I'm saying - save me some trouble ha .

RedorBlue

susie, Bro, ConnorSingh and realtylerparker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vdragoon Mon May 31, 2021 8:22 pm

Was researching Operation Fishbowl Firmament, and I found this beautiful gem explaining how "satellites" worked. Of course there's no such thing as a satellite, but what they found during the nuclear detonation on the firmament was that a signal could be bounced off the firmament itself when it was charged by the blast!

Here is the link: 2nd video from the top. The person seems to be a NASA insider and probably in a very high position. Seems to be running for his life.

So, over the time the charge from the nuclear blast dissipates, and they have to recharge it by blasting at the firmament again. There excuse to do so is by blowing up "meteors".

Vdragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf35 Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:38 am

Vdragoon wrote:Was researching Operation Fishbowl Firmament, and I found this beautiful gem explaining how "satellites" worked. Of course there's no such thing as a satellite, but what they found during the nuclear detonation on the firmament was that a signal could be bounced off the firmament itself when it was charged by the blast!

Here is the link: 2nd video from the top. The person seems to be a NASA insider and probably in a very high position. Seems to be running for his life.

So, over the time the charge from the nuclear blast dissipates, and they have to recharge it by blasting at the firmament again. There excuse to do so is by blowing up "meteors".

Nuclear weapons are not real so what are you talking about?

Nf35

Russian Blue Cat and Flatbomb like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by John Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:18 pm

You guys know how the Starlink from FakeX works, what it does to move around the world?
It's seema that is like the abandoned proyect Loon of Google, but with better tech

From wikipedia:

The balloons are maneuvered by adjusting their altitude in the stratosphere to float to a wind layer after identifying the wind layer with the desired speed and direction using wind data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Users of the service connect to the balloon network using a special Internet antenna attached to their building. The signal travels through the balloon network from balloon to balloon, then to a ground-based station connected to an Internet service provider (ISP), then into the global Internet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loon_LLC

My English is not very good and i don't know exactly what is a "wind layer", is what airplanes use to go faster?
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:11 pm

NASA says space junk is one of the great challenges of our time. Here's why As low-Earth orbit gets crowded, NASA takes the threat of orbital debris seriously.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tycho_brahe Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:09 am

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 6416c010

From NASA: Yellow dots indicate active satellites. Blue dots indicate inactive satellites.

They think we’re idiots.
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

https://ifers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:52 am

susie wrote: Here's why As low-Earth orbit gets crowded, NASA takes the threat of orbital debris seriously.

Space junk is a built-in excuse for accepting 'planet' and permanently solidifies 'planet'.

At anytime NASA can tell us that so-called space junk has sealed us in and we're now stuck on the planet.  We can't independently verify anything.  In the future humanity will say, "Yep, stuck on the planet from deeds done by the ancients".  Who will be able to challenge?

colander bowl

Back to top Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Empty Explaining the Starlink Train of Satellites

Post by Digitalbath2 Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:19 am

Hello,

I’m surprised I couldn’t find this covered in the forum and I am truly stumped.

You don’t me to share a YouTube link on the Starlink train of satellites. There’s countless ones now on YouTube. Last night, I got to see them fly by in person.

These things move  and they constantly fly over us.

My question is how? These are not like the satelloons  we cannot see. Check out the videos online. They don’t have any audible sound as if they are powering over you, I truly have no idea how they “orbit”?

Any help? Would love to be the FE friend in my group that can explain this away.  Thanks

Digitalbath2

The Compassionate Cynic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Digitalbath2 Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:23 am

https://youtu.be/Iucd6RSlcK8 Day time at low levels
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WKeHM5MBb10?feature=share Night time

https://youtu.be/ej3IV_WW0LE More at night

Digitalbath2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:13 pm

The military has solar-powered remote-control high-altitude drones which can stay up for months without re-fueling. Space X's "Starlink" satellites appears to be simply a row of these with lights attached to them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

notdownunder, The Compassionate Cynic and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lunastal Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:49 pm

lizardking wrote:Post by eschaton on May 20, 2015 at 3:35am

It's been mentioned that skywave propagation can account for satellites.

Nikola Tesla was doing that a long time ago. There's a reason the government confiscated all his research after his death.

lunastal

Back to top Go down

Post by Koubenakombi Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:14 pm

Here is what I've found at The Way Back machine... from Deagel... again, when the subject is satellite, just CGI and nothing... one must wonder where would be all the "space" traffic agencies" to regulate and monitor all those loosen bodies in orbit... Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 1f602 Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 1f602 Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 1f602 ...Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Screen11

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:56 pm

I came across this on the internet recently and thought I’d post it.  For context this is supposedly the balloon from China that was shot down.  Once I saw the solar panels I thought it looked just like a “satellite” and would explain how they stay aloft for so long if they even exist at all.
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Img_1511
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 5 Img_1510

shadesofgrey

The Compassionate Cynic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Compassionate Cynic Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:58 am

Admin wrote:The military has solar-powered remote-control high-altitude drones which can stay up for months without re-fueling.  Space X's "Starlink" satellites appears to be simply a row of these with lights attached to them.

Ive always wondered this. I live in Northern Washington and have seen the "starlink" chain of lights with my own eyes a few times while camping in the forest. Its very strange.

I also see lots of tiny lights moving around in linear predictable paths while out at night. There is zero light pollution where i camp at.

I haven't a clue what all these moving points of light are. But there is always a few i can spot at any given time.

What is up there?
The Compassionate Cynic
The Compassionate Cynic

Back to top Go down

Post by The Compassionate Cynic Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:00 am

lunastal wrote:
lizardking wrote:Post by eschaton on May 20, 2015 at 3:35am

It's been mentioned that skywave propagation can account for satellites.

Nikola Tesla was doing that a long time ago. There's a reason the government confiscated all his research after his death.

Skywave propagation?
The Compassionate Cynic
The Compassionate Cynic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre87 Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:46 pm

Are all satellites just weather balloons with telecommunications equipment on them then?

Dre87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5