Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Go down

Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:30 am



Surveyors, engineers and architects are never required to factor the supposed curvature of the Earth into their projects, providing another proof the world is a plane, not a planet. Canals and railways, for example, are always cut and laid horizontally, often over hundreds of miles, without any allowance for curvature.



One surveyor, Mr. T. Westwood, wrote into the January, 1896 “Earth Review” magazine stating that, “In leveling, I work from Ordinance marks, or canal levels, to get the height above sea level. The puzzle to me used to be, that over several miles each level was and is treated throughout its whole length as the same level from end to end; not the least allowance being made for curvature. One of the civil engineers in this district, after some amount of argument on each side as to the reason why no allowance for curvature was made, said he did not believe anybody would know the shape of the earth in this life.”



Another Surveyor and Engineer of thirty years wrote to the Birmingham Weekly Mercury, Feb. 15th, 1890 stating, “I am thoroughly acquainted with the theory and practice of civil engineering. However bigoted some of our professors may be in the theory of surveying according to the prescribed rules, yet it is well known amongst us that such theoretical measurements are INCAPABLE OF ANY PRACTICAL ILLUSTRATION. All our locomotives are designed to run on what may be regarded as TRUE LEVELS or FLATS. There are, of course, partial inclines or gradients here and there, but they are always accurately defined and must be carefully traversed. But anything approaching to eight inches in the mile, increasing as the square of the distance, COULD NOT BE WORKED BY ANY ENGINE THAT WAS EVER YET CONSTRUCTED. Taking one station with another all over England and Scotland, it may be stated that all the platforms are ON THE SAME RELATIVE LEVEL. The distance between Eastern and Western coasts of England may be set down as 300 miles. If the prescribed curvature was indeed as represented, the central stations at Rugby or Warwick ought to be close upon three miles higher than a chord drawn from the two extremities. If such was the case there is not a driver or stoker within the Kingdom that would be found to take charge of the train. We can only laugh at those of your readers who seriously give us credit for such venturesome exploits, as running trains round spherical curves. Horizontal curves on levels are dangerous enough, vertical curves would be a thousand times worse, and with our rolling stock constructed as at present physically impossible.”



Engineer, W. Winckler, wrote into the Earth Review October 1893 regarding the Earth’s supposed curvature, stating, “As an engineer of many years standing, I saw that this absurd allowance is only permitted in school books. No engineer would dream of allowing anything of the kind. I have projected many miles of railways and many more of canals and the allowance has not even been thought of, much less allowed for. This allowance for curvature means this - that it is 8” for the first mile of a canal, and increasing at the ratio by the square of the distance in miles; thus a small navigable canal for boats, say 30 miles long, will have, by the above rule an allowance for curvature of 600 feet. Think of that and then please credit engineers as not being quite such fools. Nothing of the sort is allowed. We no more think of allowing 600 feet for a line of 30 miles of railway or canal, than of wasting our time trying to square the circle”



The Suez Canal which connects the Mediterranean Sea with the Gulf of Suez on the Red Sea is a clear proof of the Earth’s and water’s non-convexity. The canal is 100 miles long and without any locks so the water within is an uninterrupted continuation of the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea. When it was constructed, the Earth’s supposed curvature was not taken into account, it was dug along a horizontal datum line 26 feet below sea-level, passing through several lakes from one sea to the other, with the datum line and the water’s surface running perfectly parallel over the 100 miles. The average level of the Mediterranean is 6 inches above the Red Sea, while the floodtides in the Red Sea rise 4 feet above the highest and drop 3 feet below the lowest in the Mediterranean, making the half-tide level of the Red Sea, the surface of the Mediterranean Sea, and the 100 miles of water in the canal, all a clear continuation of the same horizontal line! Were they instead the supposed curved line of globe-Earthers, the water in the center of the canal would be 1666 feet (502 x 8 inches = 1666 feet 8 inches) above the respective Seas on either side!

“The distance between the Red Sea at Suez and the Mediterranean Sea is 100 statute miles, the datum line of the Canal being 26 feet below the level of the Mediterranean, and is continued horizontally the whole way from sea to sea, there not being a single lock on the Canal, the surface of the water being parallel with the datum line. It is thus clear that there is no curvature or globularity for the whole hundred miles between the Mediterranean and the Red Sea; had there been, according to the Astronomic theory, the middle of the Canal would have been 1,666 feet higher than at either end, whereas the Canal is perfectly horizontal for the whole distance. The Great Canal of China, said to be 700 miles in length, was made without regard to any allowance for supposed curvature, as the Chinese believe the Earth to be a Stationary Plane. I may also add that no allowance was made for it in the North Sea Canal, or in the Manchester Ship Canal, both recently constructed, thus clearly proving that there is no globularity in Earth or Sea, so that the world cannot possibly be a Planet.” -David Wardlaw Scott, “Terra Firma” (134)

“If the earth be the globe of popular belief, it is very evident that in cutting a canal, an allowance must be made for the curvature of the globe, which allowance would correspond to the square of the distance multiplied by eight inches. From The Age, of 5th August 1892, I extract the following: ‘The German Emperor performed the ceremony of opening the Gates of the Baltic and North Sea Canal, in the spring of 1891. The canal starts at Holtenau, on the south side of Kiel Bay, and joins the Elbe 15 miles above its mouth. It is 61 miles long, 200 feet wide at the surface and 85 feet at the bottom, the depth being 28 feet. No locks are required, as the surface of the two seas is level.’ Let those who believe it is the practice for surveyors to make allowance for ‘curvature’ ponder over the following from the Manchester Ship Canal Company (Earth Review, October, 1893) ‘It is customary in Railway and Canal constructions for all levels to be referred to a datum which is nominally horizontal and is so shown on all sections. It is not the practice in laying out Public Works to make allowances for the curvature of the earth.” -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (23)



The London and Northwestern Railway forms a straight line 180 miles long between London and Liverpool. The railroad’s highest point, midway at Birmingham station, is only 240 feet above sea-level. If the world were actually a globe, however, curveting 8 inches per mile squared, the 180 mile stretch of rail would form an arc with the center point at Birmingham raising a full 5,400 feet above London and Liverpool. Adding the station’s actual height (240 feet) to its theoretical inclination (5,400 feet) gives 5,640 feet as the rail’s necessary height on a globe-Earth, more than a thousand feet taller than Ben Nevis, the tallest mountain in Great Britain!

“In projecting railways on a globe, the datum line would be the arc of a circle corresponding to the latitude of the place. That the datum line for the railway projections is always a horizontal line, proves that the general configuration of the world is horizontal. To support the globe theory, the gentlemen of the observatories should call upon the surveyor to prove that he allows the necessary amount for ‘curvature.’ But this is what the learned men dare not do, as it is well-known that the allowance for the supposed curvature is never made.” -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (107)



“In a long line, like that of the Great Pacific Railway, extending across North America, the supposed curvature would, of course, be proportionately great, extending to many miles in height, but not one inch was allowed by the engineers for curvature during the whole course of the construction of that vast line of Railway. And, if we think of it, how could it be otherwise? All Railway metals must, of necessity, be straight, for how could any engine or carriage run with safety on a convex surface?” -David Wardlaw Scott, “Terra Firma” (125)

J.C. Bourne in his book, “The History of the Great Western Railway” stated that the entire original English railroad, more than 118 miles long, that the whole line with the exception of the inclined planes, may be regarded practically as level. The British Parliament Session in 1862 that approved its construction recorded in Order No. 44 for the proposed railway, “That the section be drawn to the same HORIZONTAL scale as the plan, and to a vertical scale of not less than one inch to every one hundred feet, and shall show the surface of the ground marked on the plan, the intended level of the proposed work, the height of every embankment, and the depth of every cutting, and a DATUM HORIZONTAL LINE which shall be the same throughout the whole length of the work.”



“One hundred and eighteen miles of LEVEL railway, and yet the surface on which it is projected a globe? Impossible. It cannot be. Early in 1898 I met Mr. Hughes, chief officer of the steamer ‘City of Lincoln.’ This gentleman told me he had projected thousands of miles of level railway in South America, and never heard of any allowance for curvature being made. On one occasion he surveyed over one thousand miles of railway which was a perfect straight line all the way. It is well known that in the Argentine Republic and other parts of South America, there are railways thousands of miles long without curve or gradient. In projecting railways, the world is acknowledged to be a plane, and if it were a globe the rules of projection have yet to be discovered. Level railways prove a level world, to the utter confusion of the globular school of impractical men with high salaries and little brains.” -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (109)

“That in all surveys no allowance is made for curvature, which would be a necessity on a globe; that a horizontal line is in every case the datum line, the same line being continuous throughout the whole length of the work; and that the theodolite cuts a line at equal altitudes on either side of it, which altitude is the same as that of the instrument, clearly proves, to those who will accept proof when it is furnished, that the world is a plane and not a globe.” -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (126)

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/05/architects-engineers-for-flat-earth.html
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1143
Points : 5195
Reputation : 2946
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Thinkforyourself on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:43 am

Posted by micra on 08/01/2015

Curvature calculations take on a whole new meaning when your trying to twist a flat earth into a ball.
Standard radicalcartography represented here:

www.radicalcartography.net/?projectionref

looks tame compared to "modern developments".
Earth's Geoid: "The geoid is a representation of the surface of the earth that it would assume if the sea covered the earth, also known as surface of equal gravitational potential...."


Gravity indeed.
Check out this can of worms.
A new World Geodetic System: WGS 84...
"In the early 1980s the need for a new world geodetic system was generally recognized by the geodetic community and also within the US Department of Defense. WGS 72 no longer provided sufficient data, information, geographic coverage, or product accuracy for all then-current and anticipated applications".

On an historical tip,
by far the most interesting reference that I've found is:
Flattening the Earth: Two Thousand Years of Map Projections
By John P. Snyder.
books.google.co.uk/books?id=8GD3609DNLYC&dq=flattening+the+earth&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=2phTd_obon&sig=D3GgP2878b32DEa3KWiE7YlQ_t8&hl=en&ei=iYvpSvO3N8zh8QaV96WMDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result#v=onepage&q&f=false

_________________
All about Shillaphobia

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'
avatar
Thinkforyourself
Admin

Posts : 2066
Points : 6015
Reputation : 2835
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Thinkforyourself on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:44 am

Posted by questionauthority on 08/24/2015
Here is a pdf of all you want to know about curvature design in railroads.
All of it has to do with curves and arcs as the train travels but I could not find any evidence of curvature design for the sake of the earth's ball curvature.

Someone else take a look as well and see if you come to the same conclusion please.


Railroad Engineering, Part 1 (Download PDF)

_________________
All about Shillaphobia

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'
avatar
Thinkforyourself
Admin

Posts : 2066
Points : 6015
Reputation : 2835
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Thinkforyourself on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:44 am

Posted by vortexkitten on 08/24/2015

Aug 24, 2015 1:19:17 GMT questionauthority said:
Here is a pdf of all you want to know about curvature design in railroads.
All of it has to do with curves and arcs as the train travels but I could not find any evidence of curvature design for the sake of the earth's ball curvature.

Someone else take a look as well and see if you come to the same conclusion please.


Railroad Engineering, Part 1 (Download PDF)



Hi questionauthority, thanks for the post, they definetly don't take the earths curvature into account because as we know there isn't one 
Thought this to be interesting too, 

A surveyor and engineer for 30 years wrote to Birmingham Weekly Mercury, 15 Feb., 1890 said, “I am thoroughly acquainted with the theory and practice of civil engineering. However bigoted some of our professors may be in the theory of surveying according to the prescribed rules, yet it is well known amongst us that such theoretical measurements are INCAPABLE OF ANY PRACTICAL ILLUSTRATION. All our locomotives are designed to run on what may be regarded as TRUE LEVELS or FLATS. There are, of course, partial inclines or gradients here and there, but they are always accurately defined and must be carefully traversed. But anything approaching to eight inches in the mile, increasing as the square of the distance, COULD NOT BE WORKED BY ANY ENGINE THAT WAS EVER YET CONSTRUCTED. Taking one station with another all over England and Scotland, it may be stated that all the platforms are ON THE SAME RELATIVE LEVEL. The distance between Eastern and Western coasts of England may be set down as 300 miles. If the prescribed curvature was indeed as represented, the central stations at Rugby or Warwick ought to be close upon three miles higher than a chord drawn from the two extremities. If such was the case there is not a driver or stoker within the Kingdom that would be found to take charge of the train. We can only laugh at those of your readers who seriously give us credit for such venturesome exploits, as running trains round spherical curves. 

Curvature of the earth is never factor in by engineers, surveyors and architects when building their projects – which proves the earth is not a globe. Canals, roadways and rail tracts are always laid horizontally.

christianflatearthministry.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/canals-and-railways-attest-to-the-flat-earth/

_________________
All about Shillaphobia

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'
avatar
Thinkforyourself
Admin

Posts : 2066
Points : 6015
Reputation : 2835
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Thinkforyourself on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 am

Posted by icybluedge on 09/08/2015
My undergraduate degree was in geology and and I can never recall once any formulas or measurement requirements in surveying, topographic mapping, geomorphology or elsewhere in curriculum that required us to make note of the curvature of the earth in our work.

_________________
All about Shillaphobia

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'
avatar
Thinkforyourself
Admin

Posts : 2066
Points : 6015
Reputation : 2835
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:27 am



Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1143
Points : 5195
Reputation : 2946
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Thinkforyourself on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:28 pm

Admin wrote:

Another classic Eric! Great job.

_________________
All about Shillaphobia

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'
avatar
Thinkforyourself
Admin

Posts : 2066
Points : 6015
Reputation : 2835
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Wideawakespike on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:56 am

Brilliant Eric... great job my brother... am i allowed to copy n paste parts of this?
avatar
Wideawakespike

Posts : 2
Points : 226
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-12-08
Location : Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Hey there, welcome to the forum, yes, everyone has my permission to use any/all of my content however they see fit to help spread the good word. Peace
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1143
Points : 5195
Reputation : 2946
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Wideawakespike on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Cheers dude
avatar
Wideawakespike

Posts : 2
Points : 226
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-12-08
Location : Uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by EthericData2 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:04 am

Hey, why aren't surveyors, architects, and engineers, up in arms about the idea of a curved Earth?

Shouldn't the idea of a flat earth be common and accepted knowledge?

Why is there even a debate?

EthericData2

Posts : 11
Points : 233
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Lightning_Peasant on Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:52 pm

EthericData2 wrote:Hey, why aren't surveyors, architects, and engineers, up in arms about the idea of a curved Earth?

Shouldn't the idea of a flat earth be common and accepted knowledge?

Why is there even a debate?

Being in engineering in College, most never even think about it in class. It goes unquestioned. In fluid mechanics for example you learn about terminal velocity and how the accurate way to measure an object's descent. They teach us equations to calculate this using formulas for squares, spheres, and flat plates. The thing is using the correct formulas would require a large derivation so it's usually simplified down to a simpler equation. For example I remember on a midterm exam we were questioned  on what is the max terminal velocity for a bird and we just assumed it was a sphere. Not exactly accurate, but that's not how it's advertised. I was surprised then too as I remember it being a much lower number than I expected around 88(m/s) or about 196 mph.

This was during my flat earth realization this was just another instance where things didn't add up. They told us things fall at a rate due to density of the air, density of the object, pressure, and surface area(also gravity).People just nodded their heads and learned how to do the equations to pass the exam but the concepts are just skimmed by mostly. Professors do a poor just explaining them to make sense because quite honestly the results don't have any sense in reality sometimes.

Just a few weeks ago I was in heat and mass transfer class and the professor did an example problem that calculated that a pitcher of water would take 3.1 years to evaporate. I talked to a few people about this stuff, but most of us in engineering are so swamped with homework that they don't even think about it. I have woke up a few people to question NASA and dinosaurs, but most aren't anywhere ready for the flat earth truth.


After being repeatedly taught objects fall  due to gravity for years and using these equations and then being told no these are the more "accurate" equations people just buy it. They just assume or when asked get told well the physics equations are a little less accurate for projectiles, but it's fine over short distances. Most never think of these questions, and with no experiments how would most know any different. Unfortunately, we do very little experiments of merit and that's on purpose as they control it.

In surveying class(surveying land) for example they explained that GPS needs 3 or more satellites, but always need really 4 or more satellites to get an accurate reading. He also then stated there are ground based towers located across the US and showed us a map. He further explained how if you are too far out from a tower sometimes you won't get a signal or will have a bad signal that would give you an inaccurate reading. Some are half asleep while others are just playing on their phones while the remaining are paying attention. While he was explaining this he was going through a slideshow showing maps, towers, and cartoon satellites. I sat there thinking it's almost 2017 why are still being shown pictures of cartoon satellites.

I was a fan of Joe Rogan at the time(my girlfriend always called him a flip flopper, haha) and was watching a clip. In my recommended videos I saw a video called Eddie Bravo Questions Everything. I watched it and my mind was blown. A few weeks after I read 200 Proofs the world isn't a Spinning Ball. I was pretty convinced, this was during my girlfriend's family visiting each other during Christmas time. I couldn't get it out of my head and I shared it with my girlfriend and then her brother. We all became flat earthers that Christmas.

All and all though most are so consumed with their phones, homework, and projects that they never even sit down and think about the world. It's go go go go go all day long so I would say that's one of the main reasons along with indoctrination from a young age. In surveying class they say we just account for the earth's curvature by making sure our paces for the front sight and back sight equal almost 0 and it should be fine. Should be accurate plus or minus .01 feet because earth's curvature is so small. We aren't taught  the curvature formula and most would never even think about why.
avatar
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 21
Points : 505
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 27
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by EthericData2 on Fri May 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:Hey, why aren't surveyors, architects, and engineers, up in arms about the idea of a curved Earth?

Shouldn't the idea of a flat earth be common and accepted knowledge?

Why is there even a debate?

Being in engineering in College, most never even think about it in class. It goes unquestioned. In fluid mechanics for example you learn about terminal velocity and how the accurate way to measure an object's descent. They teach us equations to calculate this using formulas for squares, spheres, and flat plates. The thing is using the correct formulas would require a large derivation so it's usually simplified down to a simpler equation. For example I remember on a midterm exam we were questioned  on what is the max terminal velocity for a bird and we just assumed it was a sphere. Not exactly accurate, but that's not how it's advertised. I was surprised then too as I remember it being a much lower number than I expected around 88(m/s) or about 196 mph.

This was during my flat earth realization this was just another instance where things didn't add up. They told us things fall at a rate due to density of the air, density of the object, pressure, and surface area(also gravity).People just nodded their heads and learned how to do the equations to pass the exam but the concepts are just skimmed by mostly. Professors do a poor just explaining them to make sense because quite honestly the results don't have any sense in reality sometimes.

Just a few weeks ago I was in heat and mass transfer class and the professor did an example problem that calculated that a pitcher of water would take 3.1 years to evaporate. I talked to a few people about this stuff, but most of us in engineering are so swamped with homework that they don't even think about it. I have woke up a few people to question NASA and dinosaurs, but most aren't anywhere ready for the flat earth truth.


After being repeatedly taught objects fall  due to gravity for years and using these equations and then being told no these are the more "accurate" equations people just buy it. They just assume or when asked get told well the physics equations are a little less accurate for projectiles, but it's fine over short distances. Most never think of these questions, and with no experiments how would most know any different. Unfortunately, we do very little experiments of merit and that's on purpose as they control it.

In surveying class(surveying land) for example they explained that GPS needs 3 or more satellites, but always need really 4 or more satellites to get an accurate reading. He also then stated there are ground based towers located across the US and showed us a map. He further explained how if you are too far out from a tower sometimes you won't get a signal or will have a bad signal that would give you an inaccurate reading. Some are half asleep while others are just playing on their phones while the remaining are paying attention. While he was explaining this he was going through a slideshow showing maps, towers, and cartoon satellites. I sat there thinking it's almost 2017 why are still being shown pictures of cartoon satellites.

I was a fan of Joe Rogan at the time(my girlfriend always called him a flip flopper, haha) and was watching a clip. In my recommended videos I saw a video called Eddie Bravo Questions Everything. I watched it and my mind was blown. A few weeks after I read 200 Proofs the world isn't a Spinning Ball. I was pretty convinced, this was during my girlfriend's family visiting each other during Christmas time. I couldn't get it out of my head and I shared it with my girlfriend and then her brother. We all became flat earthers that Christmas.

All and all though most are so consumed with their phones, homework, and projects that they never even sit down and think about the world. It's go go go go go all day long so I would say that's one of the main reasons along with indoctrination from a young age. In surveying class they say we just account for the earth's curvature by making sure our paces for the front sight and back sight equal almost 0 and it should be fine. Should be accurate plus or minus .01 feet because earth's curvature is so small. We aren't taught  the curvature formula and most would never even think about why.

I sincerely appreciate this insight. It filled in a lot of gaps, and it makes sense to me.

However, what gets to me is how the architects, engineers, surveyors, pilots, captains, etc. do not figure this out at some point during their professional careers.

Are they sworn to an Oath of secrecy which allows certain people to lead these projects? Even still, wouldn't the people working within these fields figure it out and point out the obvious? Wouldn't this realization cause an intellectual uprising that would completely dismantle the heliocentric model?

Why are they not up in arms about the impossibilities of the heliocentric model?

EthericData2

Posts : 11
Points : 233
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Schpankme on Fri May 04, 2018 5:39 pm

EthericData2 wrote:
However
what gets me
how the architects, engineers, surveyors, pilots, captains, etc. do not figure this out at some point during their professional careers.

Why are they not up in arms about the impossibilities of the heliocentric model?

professional career = someone performing exactly as they have been trained to do.

This is a research site; why not ask "a converted flat Earther" from one of your groups (architects, engineers, surveyors, pilots, captains, etc.), "how is it they were indoctrinated from birth to accept what their told?"
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 744
Points : 3034
Reputation : 1340
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Lightning_Peasant on Fri May 04, 2018 7:31 pm

Schpankme wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:
However
what gets me
how the architects, engineers, surveyors, pilots, captains, etc. do not figure this out at some point during their professional careers.

Why are they not up in arms about the impossibilities of the heliocentric model?

professional career = someone performing exactly as they have been trained to do.

This is a research site; why not ask "a converted flat Earther" from one of your groups (architects, engineers, surveyors, pilots, captains, etc.), "how is it they were indoctrinated from birth to accept what their told?"

Exactly, even considering the earth is flat or asking questions is ridiculed. They usually go with "it's been proven for over hundreds of years." Most people no longer know how to think for themselves and it can get rather frustrating at times, especially in college with supposed intellectuals. Also I was in the Army and knowing how mortars and artillary are fired never calculating the curvature or spin goes unnoticed. I never thought of it or considered it shooting targets over 1500+meters away using an elevation site. The brainwashing is heavy and most do not think about it is the sad reality.
avatar
Lightning_Peasant

Posts : 21
Points : 505
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-04-18
Age : 27
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by starfox42 on Fri May 04, 2018 8:40 pm

Schpankme wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:
However
what gets me
how the architects, engineers, surveyors, pilots, captains, etc. do not figure this out at some point during their professional careers.

Why are they not up in arms about the impossibilities of the heliocentric model?

professional career = someone performing exactly as they have been trained to do.

This is a research site; why not ask "a converted flat Earther" from one of your groups (architects, engineers, surveyors, pilots, captains, etc.), "how is it they were indoctrinated from birth to accept what their told?"

Pilot LX on facebook is a good one to ask.
avatar
starfox42

Posts : 58
Points : 466
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-07-28
Age : 28
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pilot tells the real deal Flat Earth (mirror)

Post by RisinHorizon on Wed May 16, 2018 2:14 am

Hi, This is a good video of a pilot on satellites, shipping, track and flight routes. Sun, moon, stars, ionosphere.He asks Who gains by the deception.
Risin Horizon aka Kim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMzNN6J7M0
avatar
RisinHorizon

Posts : 3
Points : 145
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-02-25
Location : Pinehurst, NC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by EthericData2 on Tue May 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Alright, so my question regarding professionals that would have to take the curvature of the Earth into consideration as part of their jobs, do not know the Earth is flat, has been a splinter in my mind.

How do the people who work at standard development organizations, modelers, surveyors, geologists, etc., not know the Earth is flat?

When these organizations are creating models to test their standards, theories, hypotheses, concepts, etc., even if all of their calculations and graphics are theoretical, wouldn't someone who has to build things based on the plans look at the plans and push back?

Even if people are trained to follow orders, at what point does theory conflict with reality? Also, why isn't that conflict so painfully obvious that it completely shuts down the heliocentric model?

EthericData2

Posts : 11
Points : 233
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Schpankme on Tue May 22, 2018 1:41 pm

EthericData2 wrote:
Alright
regarding professionals
that take the curvature of the Earth into consideration

what point does theory conflict with reality?

Trained Airline Pilots, Military Pilots, or Private Pilots, practice on software that uses 3D Perspective, exactly what you see out the window of the real aircraft;  
  Perspective - Straight lines from every conceivable angle terminating at the vanishing point on the horizon.
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 744
Points : 3034
Reputation : 1340
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by EthericData2 on Tue May 22, 2018 1:56 pm

Schpankme wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:
Alright
regarding professionals
that take the curvature of the Earth into consideration

what point does theory conflict with reality?

Trained Airline Pilots, Military Pilots, or Private Owners, practice on software that uses 3D Perspective, exactly what you see out the window of the real aircraft;  
  Perspective - Straight lines from every conceivable angle terminating at the vanishing point on the horizon.

Exactly.  That is a perfect example. If someone is creating flight simulation software, wouldn't they know the Earth is flat? When they look at NASA's images, why are they not speaking up about it?

If someone is designing plans for a railroad, canal, bridge, etc., wouldn't they create a model to show stakeholders what it would look like using a curved Earth, but then the people who build it based on the plans look at it and say "that isn't going to work"?

The point where theory meets reality should be creating a lot of dissonance and noise. Sort of like a conflict between union members and executives. Why don't we hear or see anything about that?

EthericData2

Posts : 11
Points : 233
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Realearth on Tue May 22, 2018 2:28 pm

EthericData2 wrote:
Schpankme wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:
Alright
regarding professionals
that take the curvature of the Earth into consideration

what point does theory conflict with reality?

Trained Airline Pilots, Military Pilots, or Private Owners, practice on software that uses 3D Perspective, exactly what you see out the window of the real aircraft;  
  Perspective - Straight lines from every conceivable angle terminating at the vanishing point on the horizon.

Exactly.  That is a perfect example. If someone is creating flight simulation software, wouldn't they know the Earth is flat? When they look at NASA's images, why are they not speaking up about it?

If someone is designing plans for a railroad, canal, bridge, etc., wouldn't they create a model to show stakeholders what it would look like using a curved Earth, but then the people who build it based on the plans look at it and say "that isn't going to work"?

The point where theory meets reality should be creating a lot of dissonance and noise. Sort of like a conflict between union members and executives. Why don't we hear or see anything about that?

Why don't we hear or see anything about that?
WE don't hear or see anything about that, because the Jews control the media, 95% of all governments, and use intimidation, bribery, career disstruction if one dares to speak to their power.


Last edited by Realearth on Tue May 22, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Realearth

Posts : 156
Points : 834
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2017-01-25
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Schpankme on Tue May 22, 2018 2:43 pm

EthericData2 wrote:
If someone is designing plans for a railroad, canal, bridge, etc.
wouldn't they create a model to show stakeholders what it would look like using a curved Earth
Why don't we hear or see anything about that?


'These Professional' are taught to draw in Perspective, their drafting table, their CAD programs, are all based on Perspective, there is no consideration for curvature and I doubt it enters their mind.

Here's another real life example: I have many Yachting friends, cruising the Oceans, they pay for their adventure by making YouTube videos, Patreon, and sponsorships, write books, write magazine articles, other; they know the Earth is flat and will NOT speak of it even when I bring it up in their YouTube comments for others to read.

When people are asked to provide "a 3D Image using Perspective", which shows curvature on the horizon, many will reply that at such a small scale it looks FLAT, but once you "go beyond sight of the Observer" it begins to curve.  I call this bat shit crazy.
avatar
Schpankme

Posts : 744
Points : 3034
Reputation : 1340
Join date : 2015-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by EthericData2 on Tue May 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Realearth wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:
Schpankme wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:
Alright
regarding professionals
that take the curvature of the Earth into consideration

what point does theory conflict with reality?

Trained Airline Pilots, Military Pilots, or Private Owners, practice on software that uses 3D Perspective, exactly what you see out the window of the real aircraft;  
  Perspective - Straight lines from every conceivable angle terminating at the vanishing point on the horizon.

Exactly.  That is a perfect example. If someone is creating flight simulation software, wouldn't they know the Earth is flat? When they look at NASA's images, why are they not speaking up about it?

If someone is designing plans for a railroad, canal, bridge, etc., wouldn't they create a model to show stakeholders what it would look like using a curved Earth, but then the people who build it based on the plans look at it and say "that isn't going to work"?

The point where theory meets reality should be creating a lot of dissonance and noise. Sort of like a conflict between union members and executives. Why don't we hear or see anything about that?

Why don't we hear or see anything about that?
WE don't hear or see anything about that is because the Jews control the media, 95% of all governments and use intimidation, bribery, career disstruction if one dares to speak to there power.

Come on, let's be real here. The average person has seen groups going on strikes, boycotts marches, etc., all the time. Their message get passed through emails, social media, word of mouth, etc. Usually it's for things that are pretty petty compared to this.

NASA gets billions of tax payer dollars every year. Capital that could be reallocated for more meaningful purposes. Surely there would be groups of disgruntled workers who know about FE banding together to make this issue known.

If they are being suppressed, what is the mechanism that is creating this conspiracy of silence?

EthericData2

Posts : 11
Points : 233
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by EthericData2 Yesterday at 4:10 pm

Okay, I think I figured out the mechanism that is creating this conspiracy of silence.

I just finished reading a book titled "The Worm At The Core" by Sheldon Solomon, and a couple of excerpts from the book resonated with me and bought me back to this conversation.  I recommend reading this book if you are seeking to live within peace and grace, knowing that believing in FE is going to attract opposition.

Sheldon Solomon wrote:
Our longing to transcend death inflames violence toward each other. While our cultural scheme of things keeps a lid on our mortal dread, others cling to very different sets of beliefs to manage theirs. Acknowledging their “truths” inevitably calls ours into question. We have to believe in our own truths to sustain the precarious view that life is meaningful and that we are significant, enduring beings. “One culture is always a potential menace to another,” Becker observed, “because it is a living example that life can go on heroically within a value framework totally alien to one’s own.” If the Aborigines’ belief that magical ancestors metamorphosed into humans after becoming lizards is credible, then the idea that God created the world in six days, and Adam in his image, must be suspect.

And the threat posed by different belief systems runs much deeper than mutually exclusive creation stories. Our entire way of life, everything we believe in and everything we strive for, can be challenged by alternative worldviews.

It is deeply disturbing to have one’s fundamental beliefs called into question. Take our meanings and purposes away, characterize them as juvenile, useless, or evil, and all we have left are the vulnerable physical creatures that we are. Because cultural conceptions of reality keep a lid on mortal dread, acknowledging the legitimacy of beliefs contrary to our own unleashes the very terror those beliefs serve to quell. So we must parry the threat by derogating and dehumanizing those with alternative views of life, by forcing them to adopt our beliefs and co-opting aspects of their cultures into our own, or by obliterating them entirely.

Moreover, people’s sense of meaning and significance cannot completely alleviate mortal terror. Symbols are extremely powerful. Indeed, they are the underlying basis of human imagination, creativity, and the uniquely human capacity to transform reality in accordance with our desires. But no symbol is sufficiently commanding to completely overcome the terror of death. There is always residual death anxiety, a “rumble of panic” that is projected onto other groups of people designated as all-encompassing repositories of evil. And when those in one group bolster their psychological security by imposing their will and venting their animosity on another, this frequently produces a backlash by the “others,” resulting in a vicious cycle of bitter acrimony.

So, Yalom notes, once individuals relinquish their intellectualized galactic view of existence, there are virtually always aspects of life that do matter to them. The therapist’s goal is thus to help clients find those meanings and orient them toward engaging in activities that serve to bolster and affirm them. Such meanings would then serve as a durable foundation for obtaining and maintaining self-esteem. Infused with a new or renewed sense of meaning and value, individuals can better distinguish between who they are and who other people expect them to be, and clarify what they want for themselves. They can then act on their desires, “willing” in existential parlance, making more mature and courageous choices about their current and future concerns (as well as coming to terms with maladaptive choices in the past) and taking greater responsibility for their decisions.

EthericData2

Posts : 11
Points : 233
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Architects and Engineers for Flat Earth Truth

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum