Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by markwilson on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:47 pm

"Flat Earth Satanic Shill Elissa Hawke Exposed - Connected to David Icke , Eric Dubay , & BTIC"

At 00:50 "...which I'll get into Eric Dubay a little bit more in the future, I'll make a video on him as well, that dirtbag, that dirtball that needs to be exposed as nothing but an agent, a shill as well...."

At 05:50 "...that fraud Eric Dubay, that dirtball, and here he is with Elissa...."

[Edit] At 06:00 "I'll make a longer presentation on Eric Dubay. This person needs to be exposed as the fraud that he is. He does speak the flat earth truth, but again, that's just to pull people in, and everything else that he speaks about is nothing but disinfo."

I'm actually surprised this clown doesn't have his own dedicated thread under the Flat Earth Shills, Trolls and Controlled Opposition heading.
markwilson
markwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:01 am

Del responded to all his baseless attacks and he comes on himself trying to defend his non-sense here and here:

Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:11 am

Logos Media YouTube

Schpankme Verimuch, here's me following up with the Islam guru (Lloyd De Jongh) about carnivorism, and if he believes people are indoctrinate to eat meat and dairy.

Does Islam (faith) teach hate, slavery, animism, penis worship, and the diet of carnivorism?
Does Christianity (faith) teach hate, slavery, animism, penis worship, and the diet of carnivorism?
Does J E W Zionists (faith) teach hate, slavery, animism, penis worship, and the diet of carnivorism?

Does Evolution /Big Bang (theory) teach the diet of carnivorism?

Logos Media (Jan Irvin replies)

Schpankme Verimuch, is clearly a troll account pushing the eugenics agenda of veganism, et al. He doesn't use biology and fact, but rather hyperbole to discuss nutrition. Never mind that vegan women enter menopause as early as 29, and that I've done about 25 shows already discussing how utterly dangerous veganism is (landed me in the ICU), but to this nut job troll he actually thinks that "proper nutrition" is based on eating a sugar diet of grains and legumes. It's entirely simpleton thinking. It's no wonder - since the vegan diet is unsustainable, causes brain damage from lack of fat, cholesterol, and vitamins, and does vast damage to the planet.

It's a moral superiority complex / virtue signaling, done by people who think ALL their ancestors got it wrong and only they got it right. This person hiding behind this account likely has no children, has never done hard work, and thinks food comes from a wrapper, likely works in a cubical, while he promotes UN eugenics agendas against the population. These beta males don't get that all MEN hunted, while women gathered. Now go eat your soy-estrogen beans. BLOCKED

As we can see, Jan Irvin is just anther cyber-beggar who uses fear mongering and pseudo science to promote his shill agenda.  Anyone asking direct questions that contradict his fear mongering is band and ridiculed. Remember, we are discussing the indoctrination of the faith and theory based people.
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:45 am

That's a good one; "does vast damage to the planet." Forgive Irvin, he's desperate to defend the indefensible.

For somebody (him and Atwill) preaching the Logic, Fallacies & Trivium paradigm, he seems to forget that it's always preferable to walk your own talk. I'm not even going to bother counting the illogic and fallacies in his little diatribe.

I wonder if his whoredoms are worth the price he's being paid?

[Edit] Makes me think I should reread Atwill's two books, Caesar's Messiah and Shakespeare's Secret Messiah. I haven't listened to the two of them in forever, but I read both of Atwill's books years ago and thought he made some good arguments regarding the Prince of Peace yarn as a method of controlling rabble-rousing Jews, and that a Jew, Emilia Bassono, wrote the shake-spear plays much in part to stealthily attack the Roman goyim glitterati she so despised (cannibalistic consumption of family members, etc).
markwilson
markwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 am

markwilson wrote:
That's a good one;
[Vegan diet] "does vast damage to the planet."
Forgive Irvin, he's desperate to defend the indefensible.

I never brought up the word Vegan in video comments, my information was specific to Religion (faith and theory), it's indoctrinating roll, and if these Religions teach hate, slavery, animism, penis worship, and the diet of carnivorism.  Jan Irvin, basically, pounds his chest, throws an animal jawbone into the air and says, "men hunt and women gather on this planet"; behold my Religious penis worship or be BLOCKED from expressing your opinion.

Penis Temple Opens

Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:01 am

Russianvids will be on Pat Steere's podcast tomorrow.. what a surprise.. big time shill
in his own words:

"What has Patricia done that is wrong?" "What has she done thats so negative? she talks about flat earth"
"What is she pushing thats so horrible, unlike Eric Dubay who pushes Hitler is a hero, or any other kind of nonsense that he pushes"

1:55 in video

Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:31 am

Torus_Ouroboros wrote:
Russianvids
big time shill
in his own words:
Eric Dubay pushes Hitler is a hero

Shills, play off the straw-man; Eric is dEVIL because of Hitler, Eric is the UN spokesman for Veganism, Eric will not accept the circumcised Jew savior called Christ, Eric lives in a place called Bangkok, that's not kosher, etc.  This nonsense is used to vilify Eric and turn people over to the flat Earth - controlled opposition.  Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum