IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+122
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
126 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 20 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Schpankme Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:31 am

Torus_Ouroboros wrote:
Russianvids
big time shill
in his own words:
Eric Dubay pushes Hitler is a hero

Shills, play off the straw-man; Eric is dEVIL because of Hitler, Eric is the UN spokesman for Veganism, Eric will not accept the circumcised Jew savior called Christ, Eric lives in a place called Bangkok, that's not kosher, etc.  This nonsense is used to vilify Eric and turn people over to the flat Earth - controlled opposition.  Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 20 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Realearth Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:43 pm

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 20 Empty Flat Earth Vault has been restored to the rightful admin!

Post by TruthNinjaLinney Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:17 am

Update - The Facebook group that was hijacked has been returned to the original admin and all is well again. Sorry for the confusion!

Last edited by TruthNinjaLinney on Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update was necessary)
TruthNinjaLinney
TruthNinjaLinney

http:// https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEL4FdZLCoGnu18rkg0M1g

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:45 am

YouTube/Bob the Science Guy
the horizon should appear flat on a sphere
do you understand basic geometry Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:09 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:46 am

Admin wrote:
How the flat Earth movement is controlled
by Star Gods
[youtube]QvC8RllESH4

In the comment section of this video we already see shill activity within 30 minutes of the video going live.

example

Rock Lover
You might want to go across Jack Dunphy channel and his last upload .Eric Dubay totally exposed .
They are ALL on the same team to protect Israel by making real truth look stupid ,ie 911.
If USS Liberty had sunk 911 would not of happened .
Ten days after 911 Israeli Agents got caught Red Handed planning to blow up the Mexican Consulate to blame brown people and get Mexico into the Middle East War .
The information has just about been bleached off the Web but the News made the front page of Mexican Newspapers .
Flat Earth was more than likely the Brain Child of Zionist Cass Sunstien who wrote "Conspiracies and Other Dangerous Ideas" and "Nudge" .
He was employed by Obama who famously said "We don't have time for a meeting of the Flat Earth Society" .
Quote Dr Alan Sabrosky  from his 4 min video "They did it" , "If Americans ever know the truth of who did 911 America will scrub Israel of the face of Earth .
This is why Flat Earths mission was discredit real Conspiracies.

Looking at YouTube/Rock Lover we read the following in one of his video descriptions:
"Any stupid comment like "Earth is Flat" , "Concave" or insults  left on this mirrored video will be deleted ."

You may notice that "Rock Lover" spaces , his punctuations  , on YouTube comments and here on IFERS .

"Rock Lover" provides for two (2) additional Balltardisms:

Eric Dubay is on the same team to protect IS RA EL by making real truth look stupid. ~ Balltardism 92

Flat Earth is more than likely the brain child of NAtional ZIonist J E Ws ~ Balltardism 93
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:36 pm

Schpankme wrote:Rock Lover
You might want to go across Jack Dunphy channel and his last upload .

Rock Lover = Lover of 3rd Rock from sun (absolutely NOT a flat earther. I've been calling him out for quite some time now. Posts to Flat Earth Reset vids often.)

Jack Dunphy was doing pretty good stuff, I thought, until the other day. I was all in his face with that video and eventually got so mad I deleted all of my comments and told him he was dead to me (I was flabbergasted by his treacherous turn). Unless he has also deleted his comments you can see the one side of the conversation (his slanted/lying side) under that video where he addresses me by name.

[EDIT] This is why I've never subscribed to, nor listen to Star Gods: "I accept the possibility that the earth is flat." Look how long he's been busying himself with flat earth. I have no time for those who can't come to a conclusion on the matter after studying the many demonstrable facts in nature proving the Earth is indeed built on a plane.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 20 Empty Mind Unveiled - A new shilly lookin newb potato head channel

Post by MaryMoon Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:12 am

NEW POTATO HEADY CHANNEL WITH ONLY HOT TOPICS
I made a video covering this new channel )) The name of channel is mind unveiled.

Heres my video reply to him re this newest vid

but the audio is bad. Sorry but I had to get it out and couldnt find mic. It is ok if you use headphones.

I will sum it up though..

I noticed this new channel around maybe 10 days ago.. They have only been making videos one month but had 14,000 subs at that point.

They made a 10 clue mark sargent lookin FE video and in it said something like *eric dubay faded out* in this video

So i addressed them in a comment there, making sure to point out Eric not faded , hes just being highly censored and has channels removed and sites down, forums,etc.

But no reply.

THEN the nerve of this newb,, A few days later ( yesterday )
They make an astrology video! (ok maybe its they i hear a woman voice and man voice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=967_BdLRrPU

And if you know me even a tiny bit on ifers, and my astro babble and my thread in here..You will know I have been dedicated to astro for 26 years so I was very interested to hear this obvious newbs idea of astro!

I had a feeling I would be back on ifers to post about this channel asap.

I give people the benefit of the doubt... I CLICKED THE VID. I WATCHED THEIR 29 minute vid. Laughing
but of course...
No astro.
Not an astro word in the whole video except the word astrology
Laughing Laughing

So that sparked my reply here, annoyed of course, I couldnt find a mic so it is just laptop.

but I needed to get this out because its relevant in ytube now!

I just also wanted to show a very quick way about basic astro, in less time then his whole video which had zero astro.

To show what he couldve done in that amount of time in a video he claims will explain astrology!

My video has some writing on screen as well so you might be able to follow along a bit if you cant hear.
Again sorry about audio, but i can hear it if i use headphones.

ANyone else checked out that channel yet ?

MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 20 Empty owen benjamin

Post by BosnianFlatearther Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:13 am

Hey Eric, who is that guy Benjamin..I went to YouTube to search your new videos and all his bs popped up first ..what's his beef with you ?

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:20 am

Hollywood actor/comedian Owen Benjamin has recently taken to YouTube live-streaming and questioning the shape of the Earth. After trying and failing for over 3 months to set up a simple skype call with Owen, I have made this video to expose a truly ridiculous and disingenuous lie he has told about me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:59 am

Thanks, will watch it .. it's hard anymore to find any truth on the web .. YouTube or Google, nothing comes as what I want

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:02 am

Admin wrote:

Hollywood actor/comedian Owen Benjamin has recently taken to YouTube live-streaming and questioning the shape of the Earth. After trying and failing for over 3 months to set up a simple skype call with Owen, I have made this video to expose a truly ridiculous and disingenuous lie he has told about me.

It a shame that it turned out how it did. I for one was looking forward to the debate only to be let down again and again. The video where he says that he emailed you and then went on to talk about the coriolis effect made me think that you two had spoke in the email and maybe had a bit of back and forth. Nope, it was just Owen changing topic. A sad performance from Owen, from the stream that aired after your video was published -attack attack attack- nothing of any substance was shared as he has only his assumptions of who you are in his mind. I unsubscribed from him as he is clearly just wasting time now.

Sent from Topic'it App

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:06 am

Dab_Tsog wrote:
youtube /watch?v=FtJPOGFcYJA

It a shame that it turned out how it did
only to be let down again and again
sad performance from Owen

Owen Benjamin is another self-confessed Balltard playing to the flat Earther's.

• "Do you think I give a shit about your flat Earth Bullshit?" ~ Owen Benjamin

Owen Benjamin is a Pathological Liar who finds it satisfying to bullshit other people through comedy.

• "Is Dubay still here?  Makes me want to ban him for life, but you can't ban the banner."  ~ Owen Benjamin

Which begs the question, when and where did Eric Dubay (IFERS Admin) ban Owen Benjamin?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Whocifer Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:58 am

Owen Benjamin is totally a shill. Just had all I can stand from his live stream where he's lying about Dubay. He recently found out he's part Jew (surprise!)

Whocifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:53 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:31 pm

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 20 8htyqh10

1) With what Bell and the Harvard doofus did to the Morgile, tag-teaming him in what was billed as a "debate," it's just as well that Eric wasn't ambushed in that affair.

2) Eric can speak to if he fled from the interview because of a "mic check," as is being alleged. Shades of Rowbotham "running" from a debate forum because he was scared to death of his opponent (as I've seen many times in discussion threads).

3) Eric has been "shining," and has done more for posterity than the clown, Art Bell (whatever his real name), ever thought of doing.

4) "Poisoned the well with his cross dressing." We can rest assured that Weiss doesn't understand the point of parody, noun, "an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect: the movie is a parody of the horror genre | his provocative use of parody." (from the Apple Dictionary)

5) It's precious that Weiss felt a compunction to warn Owen BenYamin that he would have to insure Eric stays on topic. Apparently, Weiss has never listened to any of his many interviews in which he does an exemplary job staying on topic while sharing demonstrable facts in nature proving the plane with the listeners.

6) Whatever the derogatory "CSF" is (I'm guessing, but not sure), Weiss associates with the Globebusters, Toxic Twins, attends Shillfests, etc. Classic disinformation involvement with known agents (promoting disinformation rather than exposing their perfidy), and this from a guy who can't find fault with any of the books Eric has committed to the information flow for posterity's sake, and would rather people be deceived in their pursuit of truth by the very liars he promotes while disparaging Eric's own efforts.

The thread can be found under the comment of a "Channel ZERO" at: https://tinyurl.com/y29ykenc
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:04 am

Owen Benjamin has said today that he is now "texting back and forth with DITRH about Flat Earth and he's a really good guy."  I left the following comment for Owen:

So you've been "texting back and forth with DIRTH?" Why didn't you ever have a back and forth with me? I received exactly two replies from Owen ever: "Let's do it" and "You around later today" sent from his iPhone. That is all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whocifer Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:28 am

I saw that as well. Something fishy is up with him. At first I thought this whole beef between the two of you was mostly due to seeing his chat turn into the Dubay fan club and your comment about him not being a truther. But the more I think about it, the more I think someone got to him. He was having all these problems with demonetization and finds out he's part Jew. Then has this beef with you and his problems magically disappear...

Whocifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:08 am

Admin wrote:Owen Benjamin has said today that he is now "texting back and forth with DITRH about Flat Earth and he's a really good guy."  I left the following comment for Owen:

So you've been "texting back and forth with DIRTH?" Why didn't you ever have a back and forth with me? I received exactly two replies from Owen ever: "Let's do it" and "You around later today" sent from his iPhone. That is all.

Owen knows with which agent of Controlled Opposition he is allowed to communicate and should exchange massages and also know with who he should avoid that as much as possible.
What is going on here is promoting fake leaders, and undermining real ones. Same tactic all the time, just with new characters.

Last edited by Real World on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:25 am

Thanks guys.  And to clarify, it wasn't a "mic check," that was the problem with the Art Bell interview that somehow guess-who set up for me (David Weiss).  He somehow set up the whole thing and emailed me all the details etc.  They had me fill out their guest form with a bunch of questions and disclaimers which I sent in long before the interview.  Just before the interview they gave me a second form claiming this was the real one I had to fill out.  It was a lot to write out and I'd already done it once with a very similar form so it was quite aggravating to be asked to do it again.  I begrudgingly did it again, then just before show-time, the producer sends me yet another form and claims I need to fill that out and send it to him asap.  I told him I've already filled in two of these things and sent them in to other people I was told to do and asked him, "Do you guys not talk to or contact each other in the office?  Have them send you one of the guest forms I've already filled out."  Instead of apologizing, and conceding that I've already done two of their annoying disclaimer/questionairre things, the producer says something along the lines of: "If you don't hurry right now and fill-in and send me this 3rd form then we're not going to do the interview with you."  To which I said again, I've already filled out 2 of your forms and sent them in to the people I was told to. Either get them from the people I was told to send them to or forget it.  They decided to drop me and the next day "The Morgile" was all lined up to take my place on the show.

It seems like the same thing with the Owen Benjamin run-around. It's like they purposely create all these stupid hoops for you to jump through and whatever the last hoop of theirs is that you refuse to jump through, they point their finger and say, "look, he won't jump through my hoops! He's a bad guy!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:49 am

They do tricks to get us started with a hope, then waste our time on different sort of things which are not even relevant to the topic, and if we are still there, they will make us look like it being our fault - mental manipulation in progress.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiow Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:52 pm

I think the hoop analogy was spot-on. Since you are the one actually being respectful, actually putting up with their hoop-business and understandably getting sick of it once it becomes obvious they are using you as a circus cat. Yet to all the people watching the show from the sidelines, it seems like there's a badly-tamed lion around. Bad kitty.

The entire affair seems so incredibly pretentious. Realising how some people manipulate the majority to make you (as in most honest truth seekers) appear dishonest, unmannered or crazy makes me really feel like they are following some sort of hush up agenda. It's either that, or they really are stupid enough to ridicule you just for ratings and attention.
In any case, I think it's extremely frustrating having to interact with such buffoons and I would have lost all motivation to talk to people like this about this as well as all hope that things could actually change. The biggest majority of people don't want the truth don't you think?
Tiow
Tiow

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:44 pm

In the interest of disclosing what would have happened had Art Bell's people been something more than incompetent boobs (and when Eric took a firm stand on the ridiculous form-filling issue, they also became aware that he wouldn't be "push-over" material for their boy in his machinations against whichever representative flat earther was going to be on the show), Jon Cristopulos (the Morgile), answered to the deceitfulness he experienced in the affair, in the below video as the hasty fill-in to take Eric's place.

I was following Jon during this time, and remember thinking he did a fairly competent job, considering the circumstances. I really don't know what has happened to him lately. I no longer have any interest in following him, and haven't heard much of anything about him lately. I know he's been financially troubled for some time now, and uses the social media platforms to figuratively stand on the street corner asking for money with his wife.

If nothing else, one can listen to the first seven minutes, or so, to understand that Art Bell (whatever his real name), and Josh Grindlay, Harvard doofus extraordinaire (as is made abundantly clear in the course of the "debate"), would have ambushed Eric using the same disgusting tactics they did on Jon. It's sad where Jon is now at, and also that he became somewhat closely associated with Knodel, Campanella, and by extension, FECore, the Toxic Twins, and the Robbie Davidson Annual Shillfest Traveling Clown Show Extravaganza.

If Weiss sees this, it's a "parody" remix, poking fun at Art Smell and Harvard sidekick, Grindlay-- just so you understand. Weiss seems to have a mental block when it comes to parody-- which is quite ironic.

At 07:12, and after his introductory comments, we can see that he warned us to stay away from the Flat Earth Society (good), but then pointed to "JERANISM" (bad), AND, David Weiss (yes, DITRH, bad). He used all-bold font to highlight his association with Weiss even back then. But since there was no mention of "Globebusters" here, I assume he had not yet been fully co-opted into the formalized Globebuster Flat Earth Society equivalent, yet. And looking at the Globebusters' channel, I see their "Episode 1" was on July 25, 2015. Morgile was on Bell's show in 2015.

Why has Jon never been involved with IFERS?!
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:45 pm

Funny how the controlled opposition was rolled out in 2015 in the wake of Eric's book (November of 2014). First, Sargent, and his disinformation videos, beginning February 2015. Then on his coattails, Globebusters (July 2015), who would go on to make spectacles of themselves when forming a consortium with the Toxic Twins (Steere's beginning circa September 2015), and their annual Shillfests, Rolan Reddy, and FECore.

And now every few weeks, months, we get more clowns coming out of the woodwork being named as though somehow linked to flat earth (pretended "sincere" flat earthers), with their vapid fanboys flooding comment threads so excited to talk about them; Logan Paul (making an idiot of himself, and the organizers, at one of the Shillfests, and his subsequent mockumentary), Owen Benjamin, etc. It truly is a clown show; Sargent, with the ubiquitous ball he always fondles during interviews, flattie awards, etc. Rogan, with his idiot paleontologist sidekick. Benjamin, with his hair-trigger threats to ban the man for no good reason (telegraphing quite plainly that his handlers aren't about to give Eric any time to reach his audience). Rolan Reddy, and the staged "happenstance" meeting with the Wizard of the Pear, etc., etc.

So many deceivers and connivers, and so little time to expose them.

[side note] When I went to Steere's page to get the date of the first published video, a picture of Hitler jumped out at me. In the past month she's been bashing Hitler and the German people, with a guest who "started looking at the Nazis occult origins and then into NASA." Imagine that.

"They [Jews] are the incarnation of that destructive force that in these terrible years has guided the enemy war leadership [the united States, Britain, USSR] in a fight against all that we see as noble, beautiful, and worth keeping. For that reason alone the Jews hate us. They despise our culture and learning, which they perceive as towering over their nomadic worldview. They fear our economic and social standards, which leave no room for their parasitic drives. They are the enemy of our domestic order, which has excluded their anarchistic tendencies. Germany is the first nation in the world that is entirely free of the Jews." —Joseph Goebbels, The Creators of the World's Misfortunes
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:22 pm

It is only a matter of time before these people reveal themselves for what they actually represent (not truth)!

In the case of Eric and Owen, it was clear as day with Owen criticizing Eric for living in Thailand, being Vegan, and not being married!? Owens "you get it" really means, you have to agree with everything I say and how dare anyone challenge my opinion... So blatantly obvious!
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next