Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Auracool on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:27 am

Eric Dubay changed my life in so many ways. I am forever indebted to him.
The comment posted in the unofficial ifers on f b, which is full of trolls, implied that I'd paid a shill.
I am new to flat earth, though I seldomly researched it. Since I discovered it.
I became intrigued, then decided it were truth.
I have since awakened and discovered various other truths and experiences.
The first truth of my personal experience, was an astral projection, after being stabbed. The new craving for knowledge opened the door, for faith, lifestyle choices, and so much more.
I will research the "shill" and the other phrases used commonly when discussing trolls and falsification of the flat earth truths.

Auracool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:10 am

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:36 pm

This may be suprise to some people, but i have my concern about RealmWalker.
In one of his recent video he and his friend recommended Mark Sargent to some person on the street, they even have Sargent on a leaflets which they give to people, please listen it from 35min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLUYMdGKIGk&t=1s

I left my comment few days ago, leaving link to IFERS, so he could find out that Mark Sargent is a shill, but my comment disappired. I only can see it when i'm loged in to my main account, but when i swich to my other account, then i cant find it. Thats very suspicious.

Last edited by Real World on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Real World

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:28 pm

"Celebrate Truth" also promotes the Shill known as Mark Sargent.

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Real World wrote:
RealmWalker
I left my comment few days ago
so he could find out that Mark Sargent is a shill
my comment disappired
Thats very suspicious

I too posted to his YouTube comments, some of our replies are shown below:

Schpankme Verimuch
  Mark Sargent is a SHILL, one of the many sent by the "controlled opposition" to ridicule the flat Earth.

RealmWalker
  Regardless on who we so deem to be shills or agents that is ultimately negated.
  The information online is there for those who receive the Flat Reality from either side brings us all as a society one step closer to truth.
  Be your own authority.
  Be your own beacon of truth.
  Do your own research.
  Stand up and wake others.
  Rinse and repeat.

Schpankme Verimuch
The more you promote the SHILLS the more people turn to the SHILLS to get their half-truths.  So, you're either a "useful idiot" or knowingly promoting the "controlled opposition", to help keep the people away from the truth.

RealmWalker
  Bro chillout on the shill redereck I have my own opinions as well all I promote is information pro Flat Earth keep your drama I'm not promoting hate or any division.
  If you have such a strong opinion go out and do activism.
  That is the only thing I promote on my channel.
 Go out and make change.
  I started my channel because I grew tired of the drama in the community and decided to be my own authority.
  I'm not doing drama.
  Go out and get the word out The Earth is Flat you already know so don't linger in highschool Flat Earth with he said she said bull.
  Go out and be the leader of truth
  Stop slowing the message with drama.
  There are no leaders in this movement except the one who act.

RealmWalker wants to pretend that his promoting of Shills will not in anyway persuade the people to follow the Shills, or compromise the flat Earth truth.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:42 pm

Very good job Schpankme with exposing his real face, he must be playing role of "awaking" to Flat Earth by connecting people with them own agents firstly.
Real World

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Real World wrote:
Very good job Schpankme with exposing his real face
he must be playing role of "awaking" to Flat Earth
by connecting people with them own agents firstly

RealmWalker
Yikes relax we are on the same team. I'm not going to make excuses for trying my best to get the word out.

For the record Eric Dubay was my wake up call.

I'm not the only one who contributed to the flyer and I don't take sides against any Flat Earthers.
So design me a new one or don't.
I. Still going to try my best to do what's right.

For the record, he praises Eric Dubay for his "wake up call", yet from his archive of almost sixty (60) YouTube videos, there is not one promoting "Eric Dubay" nor "IFERS". It also seems quit clear that he dosn't know about IFERS, so where exactly is he getting his flat Earth information from?
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:08 pm

Real World wrote:
I left my comment few days ago, leaving link to IFERS, so he could find out that Mark Sargent is a shill, but my comment disappired. I only can see it when i'm loged in to my main account, but when i swich to my other account, then i cant find it. Thats very suspicious.

My comments also disappeared on the ODD, Max Igan and another shill channel I don't recall right now. I logged on to their channel with my secondary account and my comments were gone.
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenetic Zetetic on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:59 am

I've seen several videos these days from people who have pretty solid material, only to suddenly exclaim "There are no shills in the FE community, guys! We're all on the same team this is huge!" etc.

Me =
Frenetic Zetetic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Facebook group: Flat Earth Vault is Controlled Oposittion.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/120487178608673/?ref=nf_target&fref=nf&__tn__=C-R

After seeing post about Jeran, i posted link to IFERS, so everyone could read why he is controlled oposittion. Jason Youngblood kept replying to me like some lunatic moron, then jumped in Mark Mullins and also added his defending-love for Jeran. They kicked me out of that group of my two accounts (Marek Marecki, Marek Kryszewsky) and deleted link to IFERS which i posted there. They are not the persons to be trusted, i would suggest to avoid that FB group.

BTW, Eric has being censored many times and i have never seen them talking about that, but about Jeran, od course they will cry about it.

Just to add, i have few accounts on FB, couse i'm being constantly censored by JewBook.

Below pictures:

Real World

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:02 am

odiupicku
"The earth is spherically shaped and stationary! I am not a flat earther! Just for the record."

Other observable attributes:
  Christpychotic (circumcised Jew Savior)
  Gravity theory promoter

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:33 am

GreaterSapien is controlled opposition.  After posting, "Who invented the Space Enterprise" time-line on his YouTube Channel, he immediately tried using multiple accounts to criticize and discredit "Historical Facts".  Failing to troll me, he banned me, by claiming I was a BIGOT for suggesting the following:

1) Jesuits are crypto Jews

2) Jesuits invented Big Bang

3) The media is controlled by Zionist Jews

4) He asked me to prove that Jesuits were involved with Fake Space; I told him to use the Zionist Controlled media (Wikipedia and Google) to find his answers, for they are proud to divulge the role of the Jesuit, and to show just how ignorant he was.

5) My unanswered question:  Was the Science Fiction writers of the 1800's, who invented the properties of Space, clairvoyant; or did NASA create a "miracle" when their Freemasons entered the man-made construct of Space?

Clearly, keeping the Jesuits, Jews and Freemasons from being connected to Fake Space is high priority.

Definition of bigot ~ Merriam-Webster
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
: one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BART SIBRIL Via SGTreport

Post by keenwah on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:20 pm

TOPIC: BART SIBREL

I have ceased watching any type of main stream media because I assume that everything they say is a lie. So, I watch YOUTUBE videos instead. I have several channels that I watch in an attempt to find some truth.

One of the channels is SGTreport. It is a news-based platform run by a faceless host referred to as "Sean" by his guests. I generally like his content although he seems to have a penchant for using fear to get you to buy gold or silver. Last time I checked, gold and silver were just as inedible as legal tender.

SGTreport just uploaded a video on 10/13/2018 titled. "ONE GIANT HOAX FOR MANKIND". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Aw4Ngab9g ------ ONE GIANT HOAX FOR MANKIND? --- SGTreport

The video is 44:25 minutes in length and features Bart Sibrel. Bart produced "A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE MOON". He also produced "ASTRONAUTS GONE WILD" which shows him getting punched in the face by Buzz Aldrin.

At 14:50 the host brings up QAnon. The host mentions that Qanon stated that the moon landings where real. He wanted to know what he thought about that.

QAnon is on 8 chan. It is a political board that is supposed to be a military group that works with President Trump. The intention is to document the work being done to get rid of the deep state government that has taken over America.

The QUESTION was as follows:

09/19/18 (Wed) 20:45:34 ID: a16b71
Q,
Did NASA fake the moon landings?  Have we been to the moon since then?  Are there secret space programs?  Is this why the Space Force was created?

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3094196.html#3094804 <---- direct link to question

The ANSWER was as follows:

2225 - 19-Sep-2018 20:58:13 EDT Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 8ch/qresearch 3095105 >>3094804
False, moon landings are real.
Programs exist that are outside of public domain.
Q

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3094196.html#3095105 <---- direct link to answer

When the host asked Bart for his thoughts on this he begins to speak about the Kennedy Assassination. He said when one "looks up" who killed Kennedy you will get "boxes" that will inform you that even though this person states it was a conspiracy, rest assured that Oswald acted alone. So, he speaks about how they want you to believe the official lie. Anything that goes against the official lie will have a "box" that directs you to the narrative that they want believed.

I don't know what he means by "look up" and "box". I typed "who killed Kennedy" into YOUTUBE search and was presented with numerous videos about the subject. When I clicked on some videos, I didn't see a "box" that directed me back to the approved narrative.

However, when I typed "flat earth" into the search box, the first video returned was a CBS video titled "The Flat Earth movement: People who ignore science "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q-NSGFht9E ----- The Flat Earth movement: People who ignore science ------ CBS Sunday Morning

It seems that YOUTUBE is more intent on discrediting Flat Earth Theory. They seem to be fine with videos claiming George Bush killed Kennedy via his CIA connections.

Listen to Bart at 15:35. He states that when you look up one of his videos the viewer will be presented with extreme opposition alternatives to his videos and you will also see that you will be presented with multiple "flat earth videos". I will paraphrase what I understood his point to be:

PARAPHASE
When you look at one of my videos YOUTUBE will pair it with Flat Earth Video because the concept of a flat earth is really stupid and a lie. Believe me, the earth is a sphere. I know this to be fact but I won't discuss it now because that is another story. They don't mind you learning lies and the flat earth is a lie. They pair those videos with mine to make my research look stupid.
END PARAPHASE

I brought up his movie on YOUTUBE. I noticed that he disabled comments. I saw no flat earth videos recommended. I only saw other videos that claimed the same thing he was claiming.

The host of the channel doesn't challenge him on this but Bart seems to filibuster him well.

At the end of the video Bart states that the CIA wants social chaos to control people. But at 37:50 while implying that Joe Rogan was paid off to reverse his position on the moon landings, Bart states that he and if the CIA offered him a billion dollars to reverse his position, he would do it too. However to do nice things like build churches and feed the poor. He noticed what he said, backs up and states ".. not that I would do that.... but it would be tempting".

So what do we have?

A guy that dedicates himself to proving the moon landings are fake.
States that the moon landing truth is more important than knowing the truth about Kennedy or 911. (negative vs positive)
When asked about a Q post stating the moon landings are real, ignores Q, takes the opportunity to bring up Flat Earth, calls flat earth a lie.
Calls Alex Jones a CIA operative.
States that the CIA wants to create social chaos.
But would gladly get in on that Joe Rogan money if the price was high enough.(but do good things with that money)

What gives?

BTW I just looked out my window to see a jet laying down the 11th chem-trail of the day over my house

keenwah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SciManDan - another controlled opposition retard

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj5mgynPB7E

This bloke is an utter retard, he has a globe and a dinosaur in the background of his video, and amazingly he has only been on Youtube since Dec 2017, yet he has 82,000k+ subscribers and over 8 million views in less than a year, yet another controlled opposition troll being pushed by Jewtube.
That's over 2000 subscribers per week and 10,000 views per week.
Hmmmm, suspicious much
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:01 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SciManDan - another controlled opposition retard

Post by AJRas on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 pm

When I search YouTube for "Eric Dubay", Eric's channel is at the top, but the first video is that retard's video "Flat Earth Guru Eric Dubay Gets Utterly Ruined".

In three of his videos he's sporting a NASA shirt.

Looks like he brought out the dinosaur toy during his Oct 2, 2018 video "Make No Mistake...Dinosaurs Existed!!!", and has had it sitting on his book shelf since.

AJRas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:19 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:45 am

Re:
on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:11 pm
by Real World
Facebook group: Flat Earth Vault is Controlled Oposittion.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/120487178608673/?ref=nf_target&fref=nf&__tn__=C-R

After seeing post about Jeran, i posted link to IFERS, so everyone could read why he is controlled oposittion. Jason Youngblood kept replying to me like some lunatic moron, then jumped in Mark Mullins and also added his defending-love for Jeran. They kicked me out of that group of my two accounts (Marek Marecki, Marek Kryszewsky) and deleted link to IFERS which i posted there. They are not the persons to be trusted, i would suggest to avoid that FB group.

BTW, Eric has being censored many times and i have never seen them talking about that, but about Jeran, od course they will cry about it.

Just to add, i have few accounts on FB, couse i'm being constantly censored by JewBook.

Real World,
I am sorry that you had that experience at the facebook group Flat Earth Vault. I just came across your post here about it and brought it to the admins attention and both Mark Mullins and Jason Youngblood have been removed from the group. I have also unblocked all of your accounts. None of the other mods support Jeran and are all aware of what a shill he is.
Anyway, I hope this clears things up a bit.

Thanks,
Linney
TruthNinjaLinney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:26 am

TruthNinjaLinney wrote:Real World,
I am sorry that you had that experience at the facebook group Flat Earth Vault. I just came across your post here about it and brought it to the admins attention and both Mark Mullins and Jason Youngblood have been removed from the group. I have also unblocked all of your accounts. None of the other mods support Jeran and are all aware of what a shill he is.
Anyway, I hope this clears things up a bit.

Thanks,
Linney

That day i was suprised to be kicked out as i remember you recommended that group, but now i'm happy to hear everything is back to normal, thank you Linney.
Real World

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:40 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:30 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChompOnThis12589 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:45 am

Amazing video Wink seriously too sick!

Sent from Topic'it App

ChompOnThis12589

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:25 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:41 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:41 am

Been a while since I've posted here and wanted to iterate and reiterate how important it is to avoid the cult of personality. I think that every so often there's something that ignites a pro-shill campaign (FECON). Everyday more and more people are waking up to flat earth and the likeliness they encounter a shill instead of a genuine truther is probably way up there. Eventually, they'll hear the word shill thrown around, on a shills channel or at a conference, perhaps. People ask "Who's a shill?" and then they either learn about them by coming here or something, or get told by one of them that "Oh there is no such thing, it's all made up". Think for yourself. We didn't start believing in a ball earth and consuming like idiots if it wasn't for shills rampant throughout history.

Watch out for ambassadors. It's so weird. What do they want? To hang out in google chat and talk about egos with deceivers? Is there a new flat earth society or something? Like, Eric, just re-posted his comedy vids and some of the comments are so weird. I think it's hilarious that the most you'll see people complain about on Eric's channel is on comedy and not actual facts or flat earth. Just goes to show where people's heads are.
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum