IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

+122
Earthtoed
ArwenGuitarPlayer
mike_wolf23
tomas_ar
Zzzap
maril
Greenlight144000
mem.naga
FlatOutHero
TimCoady30
Flatanon
Cabpaddy
Xander
Shmack_1
spinningwaterrockhaha
Russian Blue Cat
Merq
Rapsher
Jadepurplelover
flat earth blitz
Jack Aurora
KyriosMora
Nym
RoxC
Tree
RedorBlue
Thoughtshop
anon1
Oliver_Bestfall
ocderm
Alpha
Foreverlearning
Samp69
Level_Logic
damonmarc
Tiow
Whocifer
Dab_Tsog
BosnianFlatearther
Torus_Ouroboros
turtleexpress
Niar_Azeroth
Truth Center
ChompOnThis12589
keenwah
Frenetic Zetetic
Auracool
awakenedmack
andyow1
AJRas
tristancobane
MartyMar
Slingshot
Zer0R
iwanttobefree
spacecreature
TheReal_iHateMainStream
nickatnoon61
RYANSILLYGENIUS
magaia
zefchaos
CSI
Flat Earth SubGenius
starfox42
defrank
capmtripps
ForeverFlat
Spydaman
ChangeTheWorld
Billuk64
Real World
bengbeng
markwilson
Devi Suprana
Nibbs Hackworth
Carl Pollard
TruthNinjaLinney
Bro
liamhendo1990
Lightning_Peasant
MaryMoon
esraymeh@gmail.com
Realearth
jayd
RickFE
Day_Glow_Plane
Artemis
Muahahazz
Ifersknight
lotuseater
Mar L
Admin
tomspiracy
fakenasa
ABalancedKarma
hmasoud
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
George Living
sakhmet
andrew_d
musicsentry
jimmytamp
mitch
sircannonball
regencybrougham
BeLeeDee
vortexpuppy
biggambler
c316317
Beashambassador
Themis
susie
George Tirebiter
Banazir
csp
Schpankme
Joey_3BM-FM
Thinkforyourself
Odin Rising
lizardking
126 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 17 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by andyow1 Sat May 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Good points, fakenasa. And I do agree with you that this thread especially can alert good, sincere, honest people to potential shills in the FE community (like Eddie Bravo perhaps). And we can do our best to spread awareness and try and prevent someone from hijacking the FE movement just like Alex Jones has hijacked 911 Truth.

andyow1

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 17 Empty Patrick Little, Jewish damage control?

Post by Lightning_Peasant Mon May 28, 2018 5:21 pm

I am not convinced that Patrick Little is genuine. He mocks the flat earth in this interview with no basis. He also talks about how people wake up to the Jewish Question and start to believe that nothing is real. He says this is the reason why people believe in the flat earth and other conspiracies that aren't true. Does not provide any evidence or facts on the matter while acting as if there are no proofs or facts for the flat earth. Based on that he acts as if we just fell for the flat earth conspiracy because we don't trust anything. I woke up to Jewish Sumpremacy due to the flat earth not the other way around. I'm going to keep an eye on him and my gut feeling tells me he isn't genuine, but I'm going to continue to watch him before I'm sure on that.

This occurs in the last ten minutes of the interview.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 17 Empty Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Realearth Mon May 28, 2018 11:48 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:I am not convinced that Patrick Little is genuine. He mocks the flat earth in this interview with no basis. He also talks about how people wake up to the Jewish Question and start to believe that nothing is real. He says this is the reason why people believe in the flat earth and other conspiracies that aren't true. Does not provide any evidence or facts on the matter while acting as if there are no proofs or facts for the flat earth. Based on that he acts as if we just fell for the flat earth conspiracy because we don't trust anything. I woke up to Jewish Sumpremacy due to the flat earth not the other way around. I'm going to keep an eye on him and my gut feeling tells me he isn't genuine, but I'm going to continue to watch him before I'm sure on that.

Patrick Little is on point with his description of the JWO by exposing the Jew deception. Patrick's campaign has received California MSM news election coverage. Describing the Jew Taboo on MSM, propagated by the anti Semite scam, is refreshing to see and hear. Patrick Little puts the blame on the Jews for the degradation of American society.
As you point out, Patrick Little dismissed FE as a distraction to his campaign. FE has never been known to win selections but anti Jew campaigns have.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Tue May 29, 2018 12:17 am

Realearth wrote:
Lightning_Peasant wrote:I am not convinced that Patrick Little is genuine. He mocks the flat earth in this interview with no basis. He also talks about how people wake up to the Jewish Question and start to believe that nothing is real. He says this is the reason why people believe in the flat earth and other conspiracies that aren't true. Does not provide any evidence or facts on the matter while acting as if there are no proofs or facts for the flat earth. Based on that he acts as if we just fell for the flat earth conspiracy because we don't trust anything. I woke up to Jewish Sumpremacy due to the flat earth not the other way around. I'm going to keep an eye on him and my gut feeling tells me he isn't genuine, but I'm going to continue to watch him before I'm sure on that.

Patrick Little is on point with his description of the JWO by exposing the Jew deception. Patrick's campaign has received California MSM news election coverage. Describing the Jew Taboo on MSM, propagated by the anti Semite scam, is refreshing to see and hear. Patrick Little puts the blame on the Jews for the degradation of American society.
As you point out, Patrick Little dismissed FE as a distraction to his campaign. FE has never been known to win selections but anti Jew campaigns have.

I agree with what you are saying I just don't like that he went out of his way to condemn it. There has never been a time where so many people have been deceived about the shape of the earth as far as the recorded history available now. I believe that is worth noting. I see other truthers say along the lines of I don't know what it is but I haven't looked into it/ I'm worried about bigger problems like the huge pedophile rings. I can understand that because the pedophile rings and rituals are some of sickest shit out there. I'm not sure if he is genuine or not, but I believe he is worth keeping an eye on. I agree that he is on point with the JWO.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane Tue May 29, 2018 5:43 pm

markwilson, I interpreted your original message to me as patronising and accusatory and that is the reason why I did not address your questions and would account for the tone of my reply. Also, you seemed to insinuate that I was not genuine myself. I appreciate we are trying to weed out insincere people, but the way you have approached me is brash and irrational. I'm not here to squabble and clutter threads unnecessarily. So, I do apologise if my brief reply seemed patronising to you. However, I said very little in comparison to the lengthy message you directed at me.

To answer your question... yes, it is the same channel. It is one of many channels I watch and I stated it as an example having recently watched one of his videos. His content is genuine and preferable to watching the likes of “aplanetruth”, “jeranism” and the abundance of other channels in the same kin. What age the guy is isn’t relevant to me although I must say it comes as a surprise to me if he is as young as you say. At what point did I say he was a figurehead?

Regarding Bravo, he has a likeable personality and I think he is doing a good job promoting this truth. One thing I will say is that I don’t think he is the best person at articulating it and does not do it nowhere near as well as Eric and others. There have been a few instances where I have thought he could have done a better job explaining something or defending a point, but perhaps that is a bit harsh. I will have to watch the BTIC interview that Andy referenced and see how I feel about that. I have reservations because there have been many before who have done a great job but turned out to be extremely disingenuous. How many examples do we have of this happening now? We know all too well how sneaky these people are and there is absolutely nothing they are incapable of doing to deceive us further. They know exactly what we are looking for in a personality. My suspicions are heightened even further when the person is high profile, has been on TV shows, has previously displayed masonic hand signs and is connected to other known shills (buddies with JR also associated with Hicks/Jones and has defended him). I have no solid supporting evidence and I can only hope that he is genuine, but I remain very sceptical. A good shill won’t give much away anyway and a good shill can convince even the most doubtful of us. I do not think I was “calling him out” and at no point did I say he was an outright shill. It’s possible I could be way off the mark but these are the reasons why I take the stance I do. I am curious to hear what other forum members have to say about the matter.

Mark, what the quote means to me is entirely irrelevant so I will kindly decline the second opportunity to clarify this for you. I’m puzzled as to why this is so important to you but I am not obliged to satisfy your curiosity. Had you approached me with a small degree of respect, I would have been quite happy to discuss. I do hope you are now somewhat content with what I have offered and we can move on from this. No hard feelings.

As regards The Morgile, there has been quite some discussion about his integrity, so I’m not sure it’s feasible to use his debate as an example.
tristancobane
tristancobane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:45 pm

In the past 4 years, the term "Flat Earth" has shown a drastic exponential growth in Google trends, going from a mere few thousand results to tens of millions currently.  The following presentation explores the reasons behind this sudden explosion beginning in late 2014, and the various figure-heads online who compose this blossoming Flat Earth community.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:57 am

Martin Kenny just made the following comment regarding his inclusion in the above video: 

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 17 Feuniv10

I responded:

"not once did I claim my models & theories of what our universe might be is fact." Then create a sci-fi channel and indulge your imagination as much as you'd like and stop muddying the waters of the Flat Earth truth with your speculative theories about 3 suns, 3 moons, 3 ice-walls and extra continents beyond Antarctica that no one has ever seen. Your friend Darren Nesbit claims the Earth is a square with 4 corners on 4 pillars with pac-man portals no one has ever seen. Just like NASA, you are engaging in science-fiction. I'm about the truth, not speculations. I'm about facts, and you've just admitted that you're not.

The third guy on the couch with you, Gary John, what's his FE model? A Pentagon shaped flat Earth with 5 corners, 5 ice-walls, and 5 Suns? You should ask Mark Sargent what he would do from a game design stand-point and put that in your model as well!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Admin wrote:Martin Kenny just made the following comment regarding his inclusion in the above video: 

Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame - Page 17 Feuniv10

I responded:

"not once did I claim my models & theories of what our universe might be is fact." Then create a sci-fi channel and indulge your imagination as much as you'd like and stop muddying the waters of the Flat Earth truth with your speculative theories about 3 suns, 3 moons, 3 ice-walls and extra continents beyond Antarctica that no one has ever seen. Your friend Darren Nesbit claims the Earth is a square with 4 corners on 4 pillars with pac-man portals no one has ever seen. Just like NASA, you are engaging in science-fiction. I'm about the truth, not speculations. I'm about facts, and you've just admitted that you're not.

The third guy on the couch with you, Gary John, what's his FE model? A Pentagon shaped flat Earth with 5 corners, 5 ice-walls, and 5 Suns? You should ask Mark Sargent what he would do from a game design stand-point and put that in your model as well!

Well done Eric, you put three more shills in the bright light that roaches run from. Your advice to immediately debunk these charlatans when they spew their misinformation is wise. Their lies should not go unanswered. Your the best.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by awakenedmack Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:19 pm

so I just wanted to know if this video is for disinformation purposes? they don't seem to bring up any real facts as to why the earth is flat. they pretty much make themselves look like fools for the entire video. I ended up commenting on it but that got me no where as I got ridiculed by friends and other people who know me lolhttps://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos/vb.199098633470668/4783545528359266/?type=2&theater&comment_id=439236146559371¬if_t=video_comment¬if_id=1532035275678295

awakenedmack

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:08 pm

"LADbible is a social media and entertainment company based in London and Manchester, United Kingdom. The firm describes itself as "redefining entertainment and news for a social generation" with a focus on viral content and social video to "provide news, entertainment and community to a global audience of young people" --Wikipedia

Mix in a little truth with generous helpings of unmitigated crap, bake 9 minutes and 42 seconds, and voila! When they mentioned the King of Shills it was apparent that the purpose of the piece is to poke fun at the truth. It's what the unthinking in the consensus herd, do. Lampoon those who dare take a divergent path from the long-held shibboleths they cling to, and are incapable of challenging in their atrophied brains. Reverse Masonic alchemy; minds of potential gold turned to mush.

The description under the video pretty much sums it up: "These people are certain the Earth Is flat..." (followed by a little globe icon)

"These people," as in, we're not a part of "those people," and we're about to attack the demonstrable facts in nature proving the Earth a plane by lampooning "these people" for their silly beliefs. LAD BIBLE is an entertainment consortium who took the opportunity to weigh into the debate with their own little contribution of buffoonery, the object of which is to ridicule those members of the herd who may be entertaining a break from the herd to actually look at those facts (as opposed to a scholarly piece which LAD could have done-- which as you indicated, would be full of "real facts," as opposed to the cartoonish fluff in the piece).

Throw in some facts, sprinkle in a little Bilu alien gibberish, and you have the modus operandi of our enemies.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by awakenedmack Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:58 pm

yeah I agree with basically everything you said. I pretty much thought of the same stuff you've mentioned here when i'd first watched the video(like mark seargents name being mentioned and the description of the video) but I just wanted to share this with others to clarify that this is 100% disinformation.

awakenedmack

Back to top Go down

Post by awakenedmack Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:22 pm

Eric, Any chance you could respond to this? i'd like to see if you can debunk what is said here. It's from a channel called soundly where the majority if not all of his videos are for to debunk flat earth. Not sure if shill or not but he does call you out for spreading "flat earth propaganda"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYx454VeFs

awakenedmack

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:30 pm

awakenedmack wrote:
Eric, Any chance you could respond to this? i'd like to see if you can debunk what is said here. It's from a channel called soundly where the majority if not all of his videos are for to debunk flat earth. Not sure if shill or not but he does call you out for spreading "flat earth propaganda"

Eric is debunking the balltards during the whole video. What the Balltards want you to do is look at a flat horizon and claim to see curvature.

DO NOT ask Eric Dubay to waste his time debunking Heliocentric Priests videos, he has already provided videos and books that prove the flat Earth.

Why do you care what Balltards are claiming?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Friend, I know you asked for Eric's opinion, and I'm guessing he will weigh in, but Soundly is a well known disinformation shill. What is your purpose here? You're arousing suspicion; from this fellow at least.

The Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame is not, imo, a place to debate whether people who are unquestionably disinformation agents, are unquestionably disinformation agents. It's a place to expose their perfidy.

But I yield the floor to Eric and others, and as I type I see Shpankme has already responded.

I'm going to roll the dice and post this before reading Shpankme's repsponse. We'll see if our takes on the matter are similar ;-)
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by awakenedmack Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 pm

lads, calm down. I'm kind of new to the flat earth ok and I just wanted to know what he thought about this. my purpose here is to try and find out the truth. it's ok to ask questions. it's kind of hard to tell who is a shill and who isn't

awakenedmack

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:31 pm

awakenedmack wrote:lads, calm down. I'm kind of new to the flat earth ok and I just wanted to know what he thought about this. my purpose here is to try and find out the truth. it's ok to ask questions. it's kind of hard to tell who is a shill and who isn't

Suggest you read the shill threads a couple of times until you get the grasp of balltards propaganda. Each member has the responsibility to research the IFERS forum for answers. If you have a question, do as I do, send a private message to one of the IFERS members for help, lets not bother Eric when we can find the answers ourselves. You might also want to keep in mind that this is a research forum, looking for facts and provable statements, not a question forum.
Regards
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:36 pm

awakenedmack wrote:
my purpose here is to try and find out the truth

If they are actively calling out Eric Dubay, and promoting Jesuit, Big Bang, Spaceball Earth, then they are either a "Useful Idiot" or "Shill"; they're not interested in information proving the flat Earth.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by awakenedmack Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:49 pm

ok schpank me, cheers. I genuinely mean no harm here. there's a lot of shit to take in and I did type in soundly on the search bar before I even posted but nothing came up. sorry if I raised any suspicion from now on i'll not ask questions. i'll read and observe.

awakenedmack

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:45 pm

awakenedmack wrote:ok schpank me, cheers. I genuinely mean no harm here. there's a lot of shit to take in and I did type in soundly on the search bar before I even posted but nothing came up. sorry if I raised any suspicion from now on i'll not ask questions. i'll read and observe.

You are always welcome to ask question, suggest you PM myself or others with your questions. not post questions, your support is most appreciated AM
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:49 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Auracool Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:27 am

Eric Dubay changed my life in so many ways. I am forever indebted to him.
The comment posted in the unofficial ifers on f b, which is full of trolls, implied that I'd paid a shill.
I am new to flat earth, though I seldomly researched it. Since I discovered it.
I became intrigued, then decided it were truth.
I have since awakened and discovered various other truths and experiences.
The first truth of my personal experience, was an astral projection, after being stabbed. The new craving for knowledge opened the door, for faith, lifestyle choices, and so much more.
I will research the "shill" and the other phrases used commonly when discussing trolls and falsification of the flat earth truths.

Auracool

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:10 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:36 pm

This may be suprise to some people, but i have my concern about RealmWalker.
In one of his recent video he and his friend recommended Mark Sargent to some person on the street, they even have Sargent on a leaflets which they give to people, please listen it from 35min:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLUYMdGKIGk&t=1s

I left my comment few days ago, leaving link to IFERS, so he could find out that Mark Sargent is a shill, but my comment disappired. I only can see it when i'm loged in to my main account, but when i swich to my other account, then i cant find it. Thats very suspicious.

Last edited by Real World on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:28 pm

"Celebrate Truth" also promotes the Shill known as Mark Sargent.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Real World wrote:
RealmWalker
I left my comment few days ago
so he could find out that Mark Sargent is a shill
my comment disappired
Thats very suspicious

I too posted to his YouTube comments, some of our replies are shown below:

Schpankme Verimuch
  Mark Sargent is a SHILL, one of the many sent by the "controlled opposition" to ridicule the flat Earth.

RealmWalker
  Regardless on who we so deem to be shills or agents that is ultimately negated.
  The information online is there for those who receive the Flat Reality from either side brings us all as a society one step closer to truth.
  Be your own authority.
  Be your own beacon of truth.
  Do your own research.
  Stand up and wake others.
  Rinse and repeat.

Schpankme Verimuch
The more you promote the SHILLS the more people turn to the SHILLS to get their half-truths.  So, you're either a "useful idiot" or knowingly promoting the "controlled opposition", to help keep the people away from the truth.

RealmWalker
  Bro chillout on the shill redereck I have my own opinions as well all I promote is information pro Flat Earth keep your drama I'm not promoting hate or any division.
  If you have such a strong opinion go out and do activism.
  That is the only thing I promote on my channel.
 Go out and make change.
  I started my channel because I grew tired of the drama in the community and decided to be my own authority.
  I'm not doing drama.
  Go out and get the word out The Earth is Flat you already know so don't linger in highschool Flat Earth with he said she said bull.
  Go out and be the leader of truth
  Stop slowing the message with drama.
  There are no leaders in this movement except the one who act.

RealmWalker wants to pretend that his promoting of Shills will not in anyway persuade the people to follow the Shills, or compromise the flat Earth truth.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next