Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by AJRas on Mon May 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Damn...I just had to Unsubscribe to ODD Reality on YouTube.
AJRas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 17, 2017 10:33 am

IPS, Infinite Plane Society, needs to be added to the Shill Wall of Shame. He has gained a rapid following of over 5,000 in a month, associates with all the usual shills such as Patricia, Mark, Jeran, Bob, etc., admits to being a 32nd degree Mason (but lies that he is/can be an "ex-Mason"), calls me a "Nazi" and constantly diverts from the Jews by claiming it's the Jesuits or a "hydra," and has fallaciously named his channel after an unknowable piece of disinfo, namely that the Earth is an "infinite" plane. He has also been spreading a rumor for the past month that I was dead. He outright lied and obfuscated when asked his age and other direct questions by Del in the video above. IPS is a Freemason, confirmed liar, and clearly the next new agent coming in to attempt to co-opt the FE movement.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Thu May 18, 2017 9:56 am

Just a little detail I noticed. ODD'S video 21 questions about flat earth. ..the thumbnail has now changed to that globe earth map and a huge eye over the top of it. It was different before. Guess they're really letting us know that they got him

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Fri May 19, 2017 3:33 am

You know why it is easy to spot a shill? They try to mimic who people are looking into. All the new people they try to add, follow Eric's playlist to a letter. Come up with their own list of Clues/Proofs, always use proper English and articulate, got to have a book and some interviews too, or be writing one asking for money, try to be friendly including Eric in their recommended channels but also get propped up by the ones in place to cause doubt. Then when you point out known associations, you are the one in the wrong for not being a Care Bear and doing the stare.....

They mimic, because they are not genuine themselves. Playing characters, is all they know.
RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Fri May 19, 2017 9:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut4eBG3HPSc&t=165s

I don't know if anyone has seen this but it's been popping up on my feed for a couple of days. I'm only posting here as it is slighty suspicious to me, as it seems like maybe maybe someone is up to something...idk. What do you guys think? I don't particularly believe Mark is a shill, it's just clear he wants to make a bit of money , some people are like that. However, this app raised a bit of a red flag for me. Maybe I'm being cynical

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am

Mar L wrote:
youtube /watch?v=Ut4eBG3HPSc&t=165s

it is suspicious to me
seems like maybe maybe someone is up to something

I don't particularly believe Mark is a shill
it's just clear he wants to make a bit of money

However, this app raised a bit of a red flag for me

We have documented the Shill activity of Mark and Company.

It looks like Mark Sargent has mustered the Shills to once again offer you, the flat Earthling, the ability to pay to be herded and documented like sheep; all under the guise of bringing the sheep together using the "Flat Earth - Connecting App".

This is the "Controlled Opposition" asking you to pay and here again we have "waykiwayki" promoting it.  We are here to help you get connected, fleeced and redirected.

Last edited by Schpankme on Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am

Gotcha. Glad my instincts were on it.
Thanks as usual ☺

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am

Sorry just realised: I didn't mean I don't think Mark Sargent is a shill because that's the first thing I noticed almost a year ago! I meant Mark Knight aka wayki wayki. Of course he could be,  I  just meant he seems money driven . Sorry for misunderstanding,  my gosh I wouldn't want anyone thinking I was THAT naive!! Razz

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri May 19, 2017 11:27 am

Mar L wrote:
Mark Sargent is a shill
I meant Mark Knight aka wayki wayki
he seems money driven

For some reason I saw Mark and jumped to Mark Sargent, after review I don't see any direct connection.

Mark Knight (wayki wayki) is supporting the App and promoting it by tell others, "that they already pay for Internet", they might as well let who ever profits from this app have their personal information.

Again, we have something flat Earth related which was well known by certain people outside of IFERS.

Whois, shows conflicting information for the registered address:  feloveapp.com
Area Code: 801 is Salt Lake City, Utah; known hot spot for federal activity.

Tech Contact
Name: FE Angel
Organization:
Mailing Address: Love Life Street, Sedona Arizona 86339 US
Phone: +1.8019717417
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:FEAngel@mail.com
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Fri May 19, 2017 11:35 am

Schpankme wrote:
Mar L wrote:
Mark Sargent is a shill
I meant Mark Knight aka wayki wayki
he seems money driven

For some reason I saw Mark and jumped to Mark Sargent, after review I don't see any direct connection.

Mark Knight (wayki wayki) is supporting the App and promoting it by tell others, "that they already pay for Internet", they might as well let who ever profits from this app have their personal information.

Again, we have something flat Earth related which was well known by certain people outside of IFERS.

Yep, that was one of the parts that I thought was quite iffy.
And the info you provided from Whois, confirms everything.

I guess, as the adage goes, "those who have eyes to see" will hopefully see through all this and be wary of such manipulation tactics.

All the best

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Fri May 19, 2017 5:25 pm

That app sounds like a shill magnet to me, hilariously so.
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Sat May 20, 2017 2:54 am

It is because people are promoting the Aye.earth app. They want your flat earth focus on a love dating app instead, taking the keywords flat earth app and flooding it with narcissistic "hook-up" sites. You are now seeing counter measures, and the shills behind them.
RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri May 26, 2017 11:20 am

Ξẙ≡ШᴧᴙᴎṲḂ4Ξẙ≡8Ṳ
Eye Warn You before Eye eat you.
Defunct Internet Forum: Lowest Room
Background: 25 years - Jesuit Priest

Jason swears to be a converted Jesuit, who does an excellent job at exposing the State Sponsored cult of Theism (aka Theotard).  However, his agenda is to herd Theists and Atheists into the space Enterprise.  He has gone out of his way to villainize Eric Dubay, and actually called him a Freemason based on some video images he cut and pasted.

First image looks to be Eric providing for breathing exercise.
Second images looks to be Yoga pose and strength exercise.

Jason admits that one eyed symbolism is from Freemasonry, he also states that "Flat Earth Is Freemasonry", and yet he promotes the stories about how Freemasons explore Space and Land on the Moon; also note that his YouTube avatar is that of the one eyed symbolism.  What we see in Jason is the indoctrinated promoting the NEW WORLD ORDER, and or someone who thinks he's leading the charge.

For those who don't understand, the State Sponsored Religions are Heaven and Space.

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed May 31, 2017 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Fri May 26, 2017 7:51 pm

They are starting to show panic imo. YouTube has never been this bad. Gotta be 1000 new accounts per day easily. All mirrors of bs crazy flat earth girl and those kind of videos. Notice Eric's videos are no longer showing in suggested? ODD has a 24/7 chat to be first in all searches...They are trying to bury it with as much nonsense as possible, while they direct people to D marbles level experiment and how it shows the dips of the airplane. That guy, total shill. No one gets mainstream attention with 28 subs, I don't care if you parachuted over Antarctica. Same with Jenna's video. Sad to say, but they had that video ready for Metabunk to support their model. There is a reason I chose her video...See how much they had to do to keep people on metabunk? Joe Rogain could have easily invited Eric on his show, but no he only wants the globe side. When is he going to have an actual Flat Earth person on his show, that isn't his best friend?
RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 am

Here is superstar ODD's youtube profile. 15 years in the music business....yup had to put that in after people were saying your music is a little to produced.....Or is it auto toned in a studio production. Anyone can sing with a studio. Just look at Glee. Or that movie with the Australian comediane. Rebel Wilson in Pitch Perfect......how ironic right. Her singing voice is American, but you can hardly understand her once the music stops.....Yup ODD is showing his colors. 24/7 stream is just the icing on the cake. Wonder how many days he will keep it up? Think its been at least 4 days now that I noticed.

RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney on Tue May 30, 2017 4:15 am

I am at my wits end trying to explain why every shill listed on this thread is a discredit to this movement. They don't get it! These people are defending Powerland!!!!  
If there is any more I can do to help to call these assholes out, please don't hesitate to ask. I really want to scream at some of the comments I'm receiving regarding me calling out these shills...

Peace, Linney
TruthNinjaLinney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 30, 2017 5:10 am

Truth is a lonely journey full of half-truthers taking pot-shots for not hanging back with them at their gate-keep.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Sanctuary on Wed May 31, 2017 3:10 am

Admin wrote:Truth is a lonely journey full of half-truthers taking pot-shots for not hanging back with them at their gate-keep.

It's an indignity reading all these social media shills shaking you down and demanding answers on facebook about your private life as if they deserved answers; like you fucking owe it to them. In the meantime, the historical and religious flip-side you interpret and expound is proving your honesty and devotion to the truth. The more principled supporters of you and your work can see this very clearly and are emboldened to follow the trail you're blazing. Thanks man.
Animal Sanctuary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 31, 2017 3:59 am

I really appreciate that, thanks AS
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Wed May 31, 2017 10:10 pm

Anybody else catch the FlatCon publicity stunt ODD and some others were doing by raiding children's video game chat rooms spamming flat earth memes. I was going to link it but looks like it was deleted or something. Seeing grown men do that is kind of disturbing. Wonder how many people they had doing advertising for them.
edit:
this is one of the streams

Last edited by lotuseater on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muahahazz on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:33 am

lotuseater wrote:Anybody else catch the FlatCon publicity stunt ODD and some others were doing by raiding children's video game chat rooms spamming flat earth memes. I was going to link it but looks like it was deleted or something. Seeing grown men do that is kind of disturbing. Wonder how many people they had doing advertising for them.

They "raided" a friend of mine who was just having fun trying to stream. Me and my friend, who is not a FEer, later talked about it and he said they felt like a cult trying to force their ideology down his throat. Well last night me him and bunch of buddies were out and he descried them as just that, a cult. Another friend said what if they're just trolls raiding to get a reaction out of people much like 4chan. Later my buddy said, "If they're not trolls then they're just a bunch of f*cking lunatics that need to go away.."

Now, I am fairly new this FE stuff so I dont think i can educate those friends yet. A couple of my coworkers were looking into and on a daily basis we discuss it so the word is spreading. I am educating myself each and everyday on the subject so when we, the group of buddies, do eventually talk about it I will have poignant clear answers for all their questions.

I "get" what ODD and Mark are trying to do with these raids and spreading the FE word out but this bulldozing bully down your throat stuff might not be the answer. The FE word is ALREADY spreading like wildfire in a nice way where people hear about it, think about it, look it up, get puzzled by it, research it then eventually get around to it ALL on their own pace. But having 200 people screaming FLAT EARTH B*TCH! in someone's face might off put them and make them view the whole flat earth thing as just plain stupid.

Muahahazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:38 am

I agree completely that it is an unproductive and negative form of activism. I have seen Infinite Plane Society and others giving $6.66 superchat donations saying "Earth is Flat!" thus associating Satanism/evil/religion/bullshit in with the message. This is a perfect example of how controlled opposition comes in to co-opt a movement and steer it into a negative direction (all the while duping many into thinking they are somehow helping the cause by obnoxiously spamming someone elses live chat).
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:13 am

RickFE wrote:Here is superstar ODD's youtube profile. 15 years in the music business....yup had to put that in after people were saying your music is a little to produced.....Or is it auto toned in a studio production. Anyone can sing with a studio. Just look at Glee. Or that movie with the Australian comediane. Rebel Wilson in Pitch Perfect......how ironic right. Her singing voice is American, but you can hardly understand her once the music stops.....Yup ODD is showing his colors. 24/7 stream is just the icing on the cake. Wonder how many days he will keep it up? Think its been at least 4 days now that I noticed.

The auto-tune software plug-in has been around for years, meaning you can fine tune to perfect pitch any vocal recording, they even now have a hardware version that tracks 'live' which so many so called music artists are using at their concerts, because a studio produced album never used to sound the same when you went to a concert to see them perform it 'live'.

ODD is a joke., any monkey can program (quantization is the key of beat programming), or even sample a beat, trim up the EQ, add a bit of compression and FX, hit a few keys (major/minor triads, chords etc) for a simple melody, basslines are even easier, and then rap over top. (the only part which requires any creativity)

FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:48 am

I don't know if this guy is just a hard core troll or what, but I came across him today in a Facebook flat earth group and discovered he has implanted himself into over 40+ FE groups. 

Name: Michael Barron
Profile link: https://www.facebook.com/michael.barron.9275

This guy is a relentless piece of shit, and I will continue to help oust the trolls and shills no matter how many groups it gets me kicked out of. 

Yeah, I got booted out of a fb group for defending Eric and calling out shills Sargent and Jeran. I will NOT be deterred though. Screw all these whack shilly assholes and their whole disinfo agenda! Way past time for people like this to get shut down.

Peace❤
Linney
TruthNinjaLinney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:47 am

Received from ODD today:

ODD here what's up, man? Just letting you know I would love to play more Eric Dubay videos on my 24 7 stream. I have the one I made of your interview in it and when I'm there I make sure no one trashes you. Still nothing but respect from me for waking me up. Just thought I'd let you know that my channel is ED friendly. I know we have our differences. Also, have you seen the Flat Earth Chat party? I was wondering your opinion on it because I don't really want to make FE look bad. You know? Hit me back. Much love.

My response:

Hey ODD, thanks for the message. I give everyone permission to use any/all of my content however they see fit to help spread the good word, so feel free to do so. I'm glad to hear you "don't really want to make FE look bad," but your 180 degree turn regarding shills in the movement is contributing to that. You were correct when you called Pat's non-sense a "shit show" but now you've retracted that, claim Mark, Pat and others are doing lots of good for the movement, and come out against me and my stance on these obvious shills. You have called people "Dubay dick-riders" for supporting me, and claimed that my pointing out disinformation in the movement as counter-productive. Mark Sargent claiming the Moon is a hologram and the Earth is heated by unknown processes underneath the Earth is counter-productive. My calling out his bullshit is not. Patricia Steere doing interviews with masked morons providing disinfo is counter-productive, my pointing out the shill infiltration of the movement is not:

Now you've teamed up with 32nd degree Freemason IPS. IPS, Infinite Plane Society, has gained a rapid following of over 5,000 in a month, associates with all the usual shills such as Patricia, Mark, Jeran, Bob, etc., admits to being a 32nd degree Mason (but lies that he is/can be an "ex-Mason"), calls me a "Nazi" and constantly diverts from the Jews by claiming it's the Jesuits or a "hydra," and has fallaciously named his channel after an unknowable piece of disinfo, namely that the Earth is an "infinite" plane. He has also been spreading a rumor for the past month that I was dead. He outright lied and obfuscated when asked his age and other direct questions by Del in this video.

IPS is a Freemason, confirmed liar, and clearly the next new agent coming in to attempt to co-opt the FE movement. I have seen Infinite Plane Society and others giving $6.66 superchat donations saying "Earth is Flat!" thus associating Satanism/evil/religion/bullshit in with the message. This is a perfect example of how controlled opposition comes in to co-opt a movement and steer it into a negative direction (all the while duping many into thinking they are somehow helping the cause by obnoxiously spamming someone elses live chat). I don't find this productive at all. The people in the chat are annoyed and confused. The message they are left with is that flat Earthers are a crazy cult-group of people with nothing better to do than take-over other people's live chats.

Del from Beyond the Imaginary Curve, along with Gav, Vortex Puppy, John Smith and others have been showing REAL ACTIVISM that works and I support them. I have made a video called "How to Awaken People to Flat Earth," and I support the methods described there and in "Operation Spread Flat Earth Truth." I do not support corralling hundreds of flat-Earthers and then impotently having them spam people day in and day out. This is only helping contribute to the negative and cultish image of FE which the public already assumes. If you really want to stop making FE look bad, then I recommend you stop associating with and defending known shills and go back to calling them out like you used to. Peace
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum