Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Thinkforyourself on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Lizardking banned Iawhawks today, after he posted the latest in a long string of meaningless posts that were designed to discredit our forum by including no actual content, and he incorrectly assumed that I had banned him (which admittedly did make me feel honoured), and thus he sent me a pathetic little diatribe via email, and by doing so he removed any doubts that we may have had with regards to him being a Shill or not. 

He seems to have just deleted his email address, proving that it was just a fake Shill address for him to join forums with. 

Here is what the little snot sent me, for anyone looking for a good laugh: 

''This is Eric also known as "iahawks" on the IFERS forum.

I was banned today from the new IFERS forum.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I assume it was you who banned me, as you seem to be pretty quick the ban-hammer and the removal of posts that you don't agree with.

Why was I banned? I am a friend of the flat earth work. Hell, I even helped recover some of the old forum with the Revealing Quotes that I had saved.

No warning whatsoever was given to me. Hmmm… sounds kind of similar to no warning given to Eric Dubay about the ProBoards being shut down.

How do you think this makes a person feel? And what kind of impression do you think it makes? 

Try to put yourself into other people's shoes for an instant, and not be quite so arrogant.

Do you think that it is at all possible that I might possibly, just maybe, have "conspiracy" knowledge that you don't have? Or are you the only one who has the knowledge.

Hell, you thought the West Memphis Three were innocent, which is absolutely hilarious by itself.

I imagine you get a lot of notes like this...

Best,

Eric.''

I replied: 

''Hi,

I didn't ban you actually, but thanks for insulting me in any case. After reading this, why would I help you now? 

Good riddance.''

Then he said:

''Hi,

I wasn't asking for help.

Good riddance.''

I then replied: 

''Sure sounded like it you whiny little bitch.''

He responded:

''Such language.

Good luck getting to 10,000 posts on IFERS.

Go worship the West Memphis Three some more. You could post on IFERS about how that turns out.''

Finally, I replied:

''Worship the WM3? I never did that, and within minutes of being told that they were guilty I started researching them for the first time and found out that they were guilty, so you can keep that stinking bullshit that you are pushing and eat it for your dinner. 

I began suspecting you recently, once you started posting truly inconsequential and meaningless posts that were free of evidence, but I didn't ban you because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Thank you so much for removing any and all doubt from my mind with regards to your true nature; I really appreciate it. 

You think we care about 10000 posts? All we care about is spreading the truth, not popularity contests, and the new IFERS already has tens of thousands of views and we will soon overtake the old forum in popularity. You may not have noticed, but thanks to Eric the truth is getting mainstream coverage and there is nothing that you or anyone else can do about it; the truth is out, no matter what. 

Good luck trying to spread your Shill nonsense elsewhere, and thanks for giving me such a good laugh this evening, I really appreciate it.''

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'
Thinkforyourself
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Thinkforyourself wrote:

Lizardking banned Iawhawks today
he posted the latest in a long string of meaningless posts
designed to discredit our forum

It never ceases to amaze me how these people show up here, not on behalf of the Flat Earth, but to promote other agendas.
In Fact, these people would rather see this forum shut-down, if they can't promote their agenda.

Good job Admin team.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:02 am

Another day, another shill.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

odiupicku

Post by Schpankme on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:25 am

odiupicku - Claims he flew an unknown third party flew NON-STOP, on Argentin Flight 1181, from Sydney to Santiago, and he was invited into the cockpit to film the whole thing.

Flight 1181 shows Sydney (SYD) to Ministro Pistarini Int'l (EZE), NOT Santiago.  
Distance 7,500 miles flown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa83yp-mzIc

It should be noted, that Flightaware is tracking flight AR1181, point for point, an identical flight each and every time since 2013.

Here's the kicker, Aerolineas, the Company that owns the Planes, does not show nor track Flight AR1181.

Planefinder has only five flights (5) flights stored for AR1181, from 3/2014 - 4/2014

After "odiupicku" made his video, I sat quietly, waiting to see who would applaud him in the comments, after all this type of information, if true, could potentially destroy Flat Earth;
I was also waiting for the Wiki page to update showing the Longest Scheduled NON-STOP Flights for 2016.

YouTube Comments:

Flat Earth and other hot potatoes
Great video... good comments below. We need to figure this thing out somehow. I don't believe this disproves flat earth. I believe it is a map issue. Thanks to the video maker for taking the time.

odiupicku
It wouldn't be too long nonstop if we take into account an improved version of the Flat Earth Map : http://i.imgur.com/YQxQX4d.jpg
In addition, You should watch my brand new video which is partially a continuation of this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtrC-_BmEVE

Here "odiupicku" is selling a new flat earth map to fit his Fake Flight, which he didn't actually take, the flight information and video came from a third party.

odiupicku

THIS IS THE MATHS :
SANTIAGO - AUCKLAND : FLIGHT TIME = 17 HOURS (You should watch my brand new video which is partially a continuation of this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtrC-_BmEVE)

17 HOURS * 850 KM/H (CRUISING SPEED OF AN AIRPLANE) = 14 450 KM

LA - AUCKLAND FLIGHT TIME = 12 H, 20 MIN = 12,3 * 850 = 10 500 KM

NOW : 14 450 / 10 500 = 1,37 ...  11,7 CM / 9 CM = 1,3

1,37 IS A VERY CLOSE NUMBER TO 1,3, WOULDN'T YOU SAY?

As you can see "odiupicku" has decided that FAKE FLIGHTS are real and he needs to re-shape the Flat Earth and his Math to fit Baller Bullshit.

I've got to ask, "odiupicku" are you the same guy who kept logging into IFERS, and telling us that this Flight is possible, because the Winds Down south blow really Fast?
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Great job Schpankme, you skewered this bastard. Patricia Steere has shown her true colours by praising this ridiculous video. Like Sargent, she isn't even hiding her contempt for the flat Earth movement anymore.
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Iahaws went weeping after being banned from IFERS:

'Hi All,

For what it’s worth, here’s my story regarding being banned from IFERS: I was blown away by the Flat Earth material once I started looking into it. Eric Dubay’s work was obviously the biggest part of me discovering the possibility that the earth is flat.

I joined the original IFERS board (when it was on the ProBoards platform), and I immediately started a new thread and asked a question, such was my excitement about this new topic. This obviously got me banned. I was upset, but I eventually cooled off and tried to look at it from their point of view. So I emailed Mr. Dubay, and asked if I could be reinstated. Apparently it worked, because I was able to get back in via the same IP Address that I was originally banned from. So I probably had about 50 posts in all. All the while I was “toeing the line” and “walking on eggshells,” always careful not to say something the would get me banned. It was an oppressive feeling.

Anyway, the old board was taken down (was this a psy op, perhaps?), and I registered on the new one under the same Username. And then I probably had 10 posts at the very maximum, and at least 5 of the posts were of the “Great post” variety, and the other posts were just me trying my best to contribute.

Well, apparently, they are so incredibly suspicious of shills that they will ban you if you don’t “contribute” posts with “meaningful evidence.” Apparently you are suspect if you are registered as a user but don’t post mile-long posts like lizardking. Seriously, all I was attempting to do was contribute something to people of like-mind. They will make you feel like an idiot for trying to do that.

I am now on their “Shill Wall of Fame.” Now, obviously nobody knows me, but I can’t stress how laughable it is to call me a “shill.” Absolutely laughable. I am so incredibly not a shill that it is mind-numbing to call me one… and I’m sure that others would feel the same way if they were called a “shill.” I’m just a simple guy, with no money, no connections… nothing! I just want the truth like everybody else who wants it! And just like everybody else, I hate being lied to. And you see, me saying that “it is laughable to call me a shill” would be viewed by the Admin at IFERS as a “shill tactic”!!! So in essence, you can’t really say anything in your own defense. It’s a Catch 22.

So I have created my own blog, first and foremost just to get my own thoughts together about this subject.

Anyway, there’s more to it, but I can’t go on forever. So to all who are genuine truth seekers — and you know in your heart of hearts if you are one (and MAYBE the folks at ifers ARE — the jury is out for me at this point) — Kind regards…

Title suggestion for his new blog: ‘Echoes of Rayn Gryphon’?
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 am

Ridiculous.

And why would he need a blog to get his own thoughts together? Especially if "nobody knows him" as he stated?
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:03 am

Look at this idiot:

He was on with Patricia Steere, dressed like a fairy-tale King, once again, controlled opposition proliferating videos with "flat Earth" in the title to make the subject look ridiculous.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:35 am

Admin wrote:

Look at this idiot:

Williams the Conqueror

Williams the Marshal

Flat Earth Marshal: Pic Nic with Miss Conception

Last edited by Schpankme on Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Skipped into the video to have Lord Farquaad tell me 'It might not be flat, it might not be a Globe.'

Anyone in the FE community falling for this bullshit should be made to watch an episode of Hot Potatoes. Yes, that is punishment enough.
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:19 am

Meet Omni-Eris

YouTube video published on Mar 13, 2016
"Hello my retards, and welcome to KCK. Yes, the dreaded news is out - I HAVE BECOME A FLAT EARTH RETARD!
"And if you know me well, you know this is totally not a joke or anything like that, because I never joke about such serious matters."
"I am now and forevermore the greatest flat earth retard YouTube has ever seen..."

From the YouTube comments:

Flat Earth And Other Hot Potatoes (Patricia Steere)
If only this were true my day, no week, no month would be made. It's not April fools day so maybe it is true? Love this. Awaiting the follow up. Smile

markksargent
Reptilians turned me gay. Damn that's a t-shirt waiting to happen!

Mar 21, 2016
Steere and Omni-Eris chanting "The Earth is Flat", while having "drinks together."

You are to beLIEve that these two were complete strangers and now Omni-Eris has been converted to Flat Earth, while Steere gets a new team mate.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:40 am

Wow, amazing, they are an even tie for the most annoying people on the plane.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:43 am

Also after watching 1 minute of a video on his YT channel, it appears Omni-Eris is a true blue holocaust beLIEver.

csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banazir on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:55 am

When is John Le Bon gonna get his own page on the flat earth shill wall of shame? If he sits on the fence any longer he's gonna get a wicket burn up his arse.

Just the other day I swear I spotted him walking into this fine looking establishment. I've always wondered where they had to go for this sort of thing.

Banazir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Schpankme wrote:Meet Omni-Eris

I knew Michael Cera had faded out of the limelight recently, but this is really too much.

In all seriousness, fame whore Steere must be getting criminally desperate to associate with this self-admittedly retarded cunt clown.
lizardking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:10 pm

lizardking wrote:

I knew Michael Cera had faded out of the limelight recently, but this is really too much.
Steere must be getting criminally desperate

Omni meaning "all or everywhere"
Eris is the Greek goddess of chaos, strife, and discord.

Maybe Omni-Eris is trying to tell us something: The goddess of chaos is everywhere on YouTube.

It is interesting, how much of the Controlled Opposition acting is coming out of Canada.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Omni-Error Squawk Box

Post by George Tirebiter on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:03 pm

The important question here is:

Did showboat clear this Earth shattering decision with his Rabbi..... er......handlers?

George Tirebiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Rob Skiba you naughty boy!
susie

View user profile Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:20 am

susie wrote:
Add Insanity is Sanity to the list.  He became concave.

It's April 1st, may have something to do with it Smile
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:04 am

StinkyCash promoting Kosher.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Sanctuary on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:02 pm

csp wrote:

StinkyCash promoting Kosher.

Well this doesn't look good. He's saying he doesn't think we can live without cattle and that vegans are wrong!? Promoting Kosher and "humane" kosher slaughter.
Animal Sanctuary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:04 pm

StinkyCash -under his video THE REAL POLITICAL SPECTRUM admits that he has jewish blood:

"Im Lebanese American raised catholic but I do have some russian jew blood in me that I'm not too proud of. Im smart like a jew. I have exposed many of their tricks and lies."

So he says jews are smart, (he says that like that is their main characteristic?pure propaganda, that is what jews want other to think about them) they are not smart, they are only raised evil.

I used to like Stinky, till this statement.

Themis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Themis wrote:StinkyCash -under his video THE REAL POLITICAL SPECTRUM admits that he has jewish blood:

"Im Lebanese American raised catholic but I do have some russian jew blood in me that I'm not too proud of. Im smart like a jew. I have exposed many of their tricks and lies."

So he says jews are smart, (he says that like that is their main characteristic?pure propaganda, that is what jews want other to think about them) they are not smart, they are only raised evil.

I used to like Stinky, till this statement.

Post by Schpankme on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:32 pm

Beashambassador wrote:

Video by Jeff of StinkyCASH
KEEP KOSHER! GENTILE FOOD IS POISON!

Beashambassador said, "The healthiest and most life respecting diet is that of a vegan."
Yes, Jeff of StinkyCASH is a practicing JEW and supporter of the Fake Race called Jew, making him controlled opposition, someone who will allow Bible babel and Religion to cloud his judgment.

Jeff of StinkyCASH is also a practicing carnivore, he promotes sickness and disease, hate, murder, animism and penis worship.
Beashambassador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banazir on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:55 am

So Stinky has been outed eh? It would explain how he knows so much about the money system:

So besides Eric, of all the guests who have appeared on Lebonbon's ball earth skeptic programme, who remains as a genuine researcher?
Thoughts on 'My Perspective', anyone else perhaps?

Banazir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:37 am

What kind of bullshit is this?
susie

View user profile Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content