Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by RickFE on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:45 pm

Admin wrote:Just because the Jews/Masons changed Sex in the City to Sex and the City has nothing to do with Flat Earth and nothing to do with CERN or "timelines." They're merely changing keywords and trying to make you think you're crazy for noticing.

What is even worse, I remember the articles on why they changed the name. It was brought on by NY citizens organizations that did not want NY associated with sex tourism. Same with products. They use products that are from movies, that are intentionally changed slightly.

As far as ODD, he runs with the potato crew commenting on the same videos, trying to be "supportive" and "friendly", while they demonize every one else and claim the division is from the real flat earthers. Del puts it best: " A narcissist puts any dress on". If you point out how fake their friendly banter is, you are causing division and you are the problem.

I saw him once in a live chat, called out the potatoes, Nathan and the others. ODD responded saying, so am I a shill, Eric says I am a shill.
I corrected him," Eric said Odd seems legit, it remains to be seen if he will represent the true movement at the conference. " I then added " If you run with known shills, you get painted with shill paint." He never responded.

Ever since this year started, the shills goal is to start a shill division war. Sending their shills on live chats, and in comments calling people out. Globebusters has been trying for weeks to get someone to call them shills. He must have a video in his pocket to respond immediately. Comments by bob are so baited.....In a live chat, he will say " So why do you think globebusters are shills...." No one has said it, he inputs the idea that someone has on the chat as it scrolls by so fast you don't know if someone did or not....

Reminds me of those old movies, where the actor would screw up, and do this ludicrous tap-dance routine to try to play it off, taking your attention off his error. This became a comedy bit after time and some comedians expanded on it like the three stooges.
RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:01 pm

RickFE wrote
" " I then added " If you run with known shills, you get painted with shill paint." He never responded. "

My friend Andy says:
"If you get in the pig pen with the shills you get shit on your feet"
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:11 pm

CSP merely posted ODD's video and I commented that I had seen it and posted my thoughts on the Mandela Effect. Just now ODD emailed me the following, once again pre-empting what he expects me to do which is print-screen for IFERS.

"Just wondering real quick why it's a big deal that I covered a "mandela effect" that I was affected by? Why does it matter anything I do? Why do you pay attention? Why is everything that's not Flat earth unimportant or here to distract from flat earth? From what I see Flat earth is doing great. Why is Eric Dubay the only nonshill as far as FE on the internet? This shit is ridiculous, Eric. Can you just answer and not go post my message on ifers? "
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Admin wrote:
ODD's video on the Mandela Effect
Admin wrote:The Mandela Effect is an irrelevant, non-topic that has been injected into the flat Earth discussion by the Potato shill squad.

ODD is following the agenda of his colleagues.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:35 am

ODD, if you have the time to email Eric directly, why not respond here? Why is it that we can't discuss this in the open?

Why did you flip flop on the potato shill squad? They are obviously spreading misinformation and muddying the waters, you even acknowledged this in the past and now you seem to be part of their ridiculous clique. From an objective view point, you have simply sold out and started following their agenda as Schpankme has pointed out.

And Why is Eric the only "non shill"? Well, he isn't the only one, but Eric single-handedly revived the FE movement while staying consistent and factual with his message. You don't see Eric making videos on "heart shaped maps", or "how the FE proves the bible/quran/insert book written by men", or "black goo" or the "mandela effect" bullshit.

If you want to spread speculative crap and hang around with others who are doing the same, then go ahead, you'll just become irrelevant like the other sell outs.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:19 am

Thanks CSP, great questions
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theJopket on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:39 am

Nice, I just registered here because I was looking for some clues on the "Mandela Effect" posted by ODD four days ago.

I encountered the ME-"conspiracy" (or whatever it is supposed to be) last week, and without considering otherwise I noticed from the sheer mass of videos and their respective hit counts that this "conspiracy" must be some kind of psy-op. It is by far too popular to be true in any kind. And it does not make sense at all, especially not when you think that the earth is flat.

Still, I just watched ODD's ME-video on moonraker, and at first I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I was on some ODD-clone-dis-info-channel, but it was genuine. I can't believe I wasted an hour or so to google for that garbage-moonraker-ME. I almost bought a f***ing VHS of the movie on ebay and was wondering whether I'd find a VHS-player in my parents' basement when I realized that they're just messing with us.

ODD, today you lost a lot of credibility, and that's just sad. Time will tell, whether you sold out or not. I think you still could be legit, although I noticed an upstream of speculation in your latest videos. Just don't go there man...

@ Eric: Dude, you are the best. You woke me up 4 months ago, and I thank you very much. I thought I was awake for 12 years now (Loose Change), but I was wrong. And, I think your voice is angelic Very Happy

theJopket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:05 pm

I admit I didnt read this whole thing yet and when I first found FE I was even wary of Eric and this board here because I like to do my own people watching and am super stubborn but Laughing I have asked at least 10 of these people here for their birthdays to see their natal charts,offering to give them free help for strongest angles,etc and nobody gave me their birthday in FE other than Eric, I already had Santos ((oh i already had martys))
and Wayki.

Even though they almost talk about symbology and things they know nothing about?!..hahahahaha

this was entertaining, im to page 6 and i gotta take a break but The interpretive dancer guy Laughing  Laughing  and Russianvids,stinkycash,errDirth,Lori,all of them and ALL of the people here on this list were boring anyways,,or obviously ( to some i guess) in this for some kind of $ or rewards other than just to share info

update: april28,2017,1145am leo on my AC at 63west
Mike flat bird is annoying and rude.
He was already talking on my videos alot so I said I heard he was bad talking about Eric and then I guess that upset him more lol
He gets right into all the
# ^ %@ eye sea u ~~ shit on his keyboard alot and doesnt say too much..
and now he is being ruder every comment, going to my other videos and I told will not comment to him again.
so many weirdos so little time

Here is the main part and all I care to put here the rest is too annoying

Mary at Sea Level8 hours ago (edited)
Its not a belief system, Mike it is science.
Eric is very similar to me in these ways..
If I see someone trying to make money off astrology I call them out the same he is doing with flat earth people.

And if they keep doing it I have no problem keeping at it.
He has reasons to distrust all those people and Im ok with that.
They have all tried to make money or make flat earth look bad or not mentioned important things like the jews running everything.

So lets just get this straight here.
I am team Eric 100% and I dont care about any shill conference either or any other boring flat earthers. Erics channel and a tiny few others are the only ones I find interesting.
Show less

MikeBlackbird
MikeBlackbird8 hours ago
What's "science"? the sun/son stuff? or something else
-- And, no, i dont think those people tried making "fe" look bad. if anything, he did/does, with his drag-queen shenanigans, Making things look like a circus act. etc. He doesnt have 'reasons'. I dont understand how you just assume he does. He tries to cause division. Hey, im fairly certain he "monetizes" his content too, actually. -- No one that he "calls out" is doing anything more to "make money" than he is.  - There's no "money" being made at that conference, for one thing, if that's what you're thinking. Sighs, i just got a real strong feeling you dont know the guy you're sticking up for, and are experiencing cognitive dissonance with it (him), and dont like the harshness of "the truth pill" :/
*I can tell you havent know him very long, nor been into this FE scene all that long, or else, you'd know a little more about what im talking about and you probably wouldnt try to defend him so much.  I know one guy, right off-hand..that maybe can help you (since u dont know Eric that well, and, you're resisting 'me'), etc, maybe you can listen to some others? Try Paul Michael Bales, and his "Eric" vids ..
Show less

Mary at Sea Level
Mary at Sea Level7 hours ago
I know exactly what you are talking about - the way you dont like Eric.
What Im talking about is Western Tropical Astrology which is a testable provable science and shows exactly why people dont get  along
Now you are trying to say I dont know things about what is going on again.
You obviously did not get this video you just clicked or me and just want to talk alot.
Team Eric right here 100%
Now you know.

this is the video if you want to see more commentshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1erIf-zfskw

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:46 pm

I'm not sure if Tosh is a shill or secretly trying to use his platform to get information out. Anyway I thought this video was worth sharing to get people with more knowledge about shills opinion on this.
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/gi24ye/tosh-0-flat-earth
Lightning_Peasant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vincey84 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:09 am

Lightning_Peasant wrote:I'm not sure if Tosh is a shill or secretly trying to use his platform to get information out. Anyway I thought this video was worth sharing to get people with more knowledge about shills opinion on this.
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/gi24ye/tosh-0-flat-earth

its television all controlled.

vincey84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Wed May 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Bill Nye actor comedian

Artemis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Thu May 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Bill Nye puking up whatever is on the script. Only like 10 years in between the two vids. And try watching that second vid without wanting to cancel your internet subscription and moving into the forest.
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Thu May 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Artemis, you just brought back some indoctrination with these Bill Nye flashbacks......I actually remember the episode with the bomb.....Glad you are showing the truth about Bill. He is and always will be, a failed comedian. No adults found him funny, so he went to kids shows.
RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 on Sun May 07, 2017 2:57 am

It would seem Joe Rogan is having Mick West, the owner of metabunk (conspiracy debunking website), on his podcast, he mentioned it in the Abby Martin podcast.

So he's coming on to 'debunk it all, one by one' , i'm not sure what they mean by this? perhaps they'll play one of Eric's videos and 'debunk it' like they did with that palaeontologist sap.

They're rattled.

This Mick West is the same guy who believes 9/11 was carried out by Muslim extremists.
liamhendo1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Sun May 07, 2017 3:35 am

liamhendo1990 wrote:This Mick West is the same guy who believes 9/11 was carried out by Muslim extremists.

Well, we know exactly what he's going to say then...

"Eric Dubay is an idiot"
"Flat Earth is stupid"
"Eric Dubay is wrong"
"Dinosaurs existed"

Millions of JR listeners beliefs in space balls and dinosaurs are reinforced.

Paid propaganda at its best.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 10, 2017 8:04 am

This Mandela Effect bullshit is such a distracting non-topic, I have to post this discussion with Elissa Hawke here for posterity:

Elissa Hawke I adore Erics wit, intellect, art, documentaries, written and spoken word -almost all the time, i don't always agree with him, but he still entertains me, educates me, and inspires me more than most... come on! In less than 3 years he has reinvigorated a worldwide reappraisal of science, gathered and inspired an army of free thinkers, he's demolished the globe, gravity, evolution, he-lie-ocentrism, and dinosaurs. And all for free. He's a fucking champion of the fucking world! Its not impossible he's an agent pushing a lot of suppressed truth to gather this group and lead us somewhere, but, thats human nature, we're always going to watch and follow stellar humans until they are no longer trustworthy. Anyone calling Boyband an inspiration is a red flag for me...

Eric Dubaz Thanks Elissa and Daniel!

Kev Edwards Where has he lead us other than truth so far? I just read a thread where he got ripped for not wanting to get involved in the Mandela effect debate, surely now he has a foot in the door he could lead us down any rabbit hole?

Anthony Ciconte I asked Shane Bode for proof of his accusations and he immediately blocked me.

Elissa Hawke Kev Edwards I also think the mandela effect only hits people when they are close to one of the changed things... I know theres something in it, just massaged a girl today and she told me she has used Braggs Vinegar for years, she looped out when i showed her it is now Bragg. This one effected me a LOT as I've used it for 25 years and didn't notice when the change occurred, neither did anyone at the company apparently...ITS FUCKING WILD

Elissa Hawke Eric Dubaz Theres not enough dollars in this world to repay you what you've gifted us, not just all your research and organised hard work, your brilliant spirit, your kick ass hugeness, your quiet humble beauty, your caustic wit- so may factors have combined to see this resurgence in THINKING! You make us all greater, really. PS- if i ever found out you were working for someone, it doesn't take away the new things I see, the science we are reappraising and the sheer joy I had watching one human DO THIS, absolutely mind blowing I can't imagine many others with the chutzpah to envision it in this age, let alone achieve this true evolution of humanity. Seeing public records of you living in Washington just doesn't undo any of the things we are currently reappraising. Hearing you have had bitter breakups is your own personal business and anyone with a heart who has lived and loved a few times will sooner or later see their emotions manifest. I threw an iron at one ex boyfriend, so just getting that out there before anyone else tries to pip me to the post. If you are working for some shady mensclub it will be disappointing but at least they finally got a talented and charismatic spokesman. I think you're far too magic to be working for them. I see, I hope, I feel, you are really just one man with an idea, really working for the great spirit that we all really are

Eric Dubaz Thanks again Elissa, I promise you I'm not working for any shady mens-club. Quite the contrary, I would like Freemasonry and other such organizations exposed and abolished. As for Mandela Effect, I'm aware they are changing various names/phrases in their medias and logos etc. but are you speculating that this is some kind of proof that we are living in a simulation and CERN is changing our reality!? That is the problem with Mandela Effect. It is obvious they have changed Sex in the City to Sex and the City (there was actually a lawsuit that spurred them to change this one), BUT the part of this that is such huge disinfo is the theoretical leap everyone takes from acknowledging the Jews/Masons are changing various titles/phrases in their medias to saying, no, no, wait, it's not that, it's our entire reality is shifting time-lines due to living in a simulation and THAT is what is causing Sex in the City to become Sex and the City. This line if thinking is absolutely ridiculous and has purposely been injected into the flat Earth discussion by the potato shill squad. Peace

Elissa Hawke Ok Im gonna try be brief as its a huge subject but...yes, I admire so much the work you've done to establish and expose the masons (and their zionist masters) in so many ways, and for your resistance to their attempts to dampen you. Incredible effort. For me, mandela effect is beyond physical, as I have two real life friends who I trust not to have any reason to lie about such a thing, who have told me their possessions have changed in their homes. One friends DVD copy of Interview with a Vampire changed (to "the") and another friends childhood video copy of Snow White (in her family home in France) has recently changed to now say "magic mirror". As I am not these people, I don't have enough objective or subjective proof for myself to decide definitively. But I am taking note that these effects are happening worldwide. To some, many of us. Many of us have different ones. Many are also being seeded in as disinfo/misinfo. I had Bernstein bears books as a kid, Not Berenstein OR BerenstAIN, and yet i have met one other who remembers that. I KNOW it was Mirror Mirror, I know it was Sex in the city, I know it was BRAGGS, Sketchers, I remember 4 in the JFK vehicle but quickly had to concede Gov Connolly and his wife MUST have been ducked down behind the seat in all the footage I saw... BUT ... "Reality residue" ...WHY a TIME magazine photoshoot of the car after the assassination features a four seater? Why does the FORD Museum recreation of the assassination feature a four seater... I don't speculate, ever, that we are living in any simulation as I feel everything combined of the whole natural world is so vastly superior to anything manmade, we can't even make a blade of grass! But I do pay attention to the crappy elitists noticing us (bragging) that they have some connection to this "effect" with their CERN guy and the BOND 1 HAPPY sign. Its one thing to have things changing in google, but one day a company is called sketchers, the next, skechers, or Braggs, and then Bragg, the amount of physical effort to change every sign, every label, every tag, every shoe PAST and pRESENT is not physically possible with our current understanding of materiaL REALITY. The son of The "BerenstAINS"says the family name was ALWAYS BerenstAIN. YET, there are countless old TVguides from 80's-90's where every episode is titled the BerenstEIN Bears. Someone has dug up an old lawsuit with the writers and the name is spelled BerenstEIN. And Dolly from MOONRAKER DeFINITELY had braces. How can some physical copies of old videos be changed? Trust me I LOVE objective truth, but I LOVE the fact this is happening too.. it certainly aint groundhog day

Elissa Hawke If anyone is interested or having any "effects" this is how it unfolded for me... it also shows a good example of me falling for a internet "trick disinfo mandela effect"when i thought the Flintstones had been changed to the flinstones

Elissa Hawke Mandela effect was VERY quickly jumped on by many quickly coming out with many snazzy troll videos saying "the statue of liberty has moved"or "a continent next to western australia has disappeared"or human anatomy is changing and now the heart is in the centre of the ribcage or, ... many many dumb things, plus a million lonely people started dropping their own "personal"effects like yesterday their car was blue, today its pink.... just like when researching FE you need to spit out 85% of the videos, many mandela vids are the same. Plus both mandela and FE stuff hit me at the same time, early 2015

Eric Dubaz It seems clear to me we are just being gaslighted and distracted, same as the new Blood Over Intent crap that is being pushed alongside flat Earth telling people to cut themselves and bleed on a piece of paper so they can magically transport to Shamballa in 2019. Have you heard of this one? Please tell me you're not into that too. There is no way I believe people's personal copies of books have changed on their shelves. The only way that would be possible is that we are living in a simulation which can change things at will like the Matrix. And this is EXACTLY what mainstream media is now pushing. Since the Big Bang is dying they have come up with this new bullshit to make everyone think they are just living inside an alien computer or something. And when this non-sense is presented side by side with verifiable, true, and far more important information like the Flat Earth it discredits you in the eyes of neophytes who have never heard any of this stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QKqDd_Y6ec&t=3s Peace
Gaslight (1940 film)

Eric Dubaz Seriously, if we were living in some alien Matrix CERN computer simulation where reality can be changed at will, you think THIS is the stuff that would be changed!? The simulation-controllers can do whatever they like with our reality, but the shit they choose to fuck with is prounouns in movie titles!? Muahahahaha, we'll change Interview with a Vampire to Interview with the Vampire, hahahaha, those stupid humans will never figure out our ultimate Mandela Plan! HAHAHAHAHA

Elissa Hawke I have pondered that. Maybe these are little insignificant tests? Maybe they are tests or differentiators of us. its funny how it doesn't bother people, they can't believe it is really happening if "it" hasn't happened to them, (yet). Obviously nothing has changed for you Eric, as if it had, you would be more confounded. You sound like someone ridiculing why the elitists would lie about the shape of the globe. Until you've done enough research to see how ridiculous the globe is, you are only programmed to see it as a globe, so you can't imagine anything else is real. I wait until something you knew and loved is changed.

Elissa Hawke i can't even click on one blood over intent video they all have horrible vibes

Elissa Hawke like I said, until I have something morph in my own home I won't be able to seriously know that effect is happening, but thousands around the world start reporting it at once, and even you must have heard snow white as a kid, you must remember it was Mirror Mirror, there are vids of people finding all old copies of VHS Moonraker Dolly has lost her braces. There really can't be a physical material method for doing this so the first idea I jumped to, is that something is happening at the level of atomic organisation. Why and how can it affect so much and still leave reality residue? Why does that 1963 LIFE magazine photo show a four seater assassination vehicle? One thing that unites the true mandela effects is the "reality residue"I haven't even seen the movie the Matrix but Ive seen the computer green lettering suggesting we are in a simulation. I don't think mandela effect is evidence we are in a simulation, more likely it is evidence that some people have technology to reorganise atoms. Who knows what they are doing, changing or have already done. The man at Tiannaman square now jumps up on the tank... when i was in high school everyone in Australia denounced the chinese government for running over that guy with that tank... what do you make of no one at a brand like BRAGGS recalling the brand was called BRAGGS when thousands of people remember? Would you notice if tomorrow The Hobbit became A Hobbit?, or would you just think you misremembered

Eric Dubaz Neither, I would think the Jews/Masons are changing various titles and phrases in their media and making you think you're crazy for noticing. You literally think, at this point, that it is more likely that the elite have technology that re-organizes atoms so they can sneak into peoples bookshelves and change arbitrary pronouns in book titles! Some kind of atomizer re-organizer gun that they shoot at old copies of Moonraker and it takes away Dolly's braces!? How is that more logical than that they are just using CGI changing things and then having a few shill potatoes gaslight you that they had old personal copies of things changed?

Eric Dubaz Your example of the guy on the tank for example... he has always jumped on the tank. You probably just saw the beginning of that clip before where he stands in front of it. Now you've seen the full clip in some Mandela Effect video and fallen for the idea that the clip has changed. It hasn't changed. You just never saw the whole clip before where he gets on the tank and starts talking with the guys inside. What you've never seen was a clip where the guy gets squashed by the tank as you said "everyone in Australia" believed for some reason. That doesn't happen.

Elissa Hawke Eric Dubaz agreed about Tiananmen square footage, and I was I was right there with you until my friend Aurora told me her snow white had changed She hadn't heard about mandela and didn't believe me when i told her. Months later she went back to france and told me her video was now different! This was my first real friend evidence of what thousands of similarly amazed people were reporting on youtube. Its possible that someone has cgi'd dolls braCES in all modern releases and yes, its possible that the people saying old video copies have changed could be stooges, but, just like ALL the people pushing FE aren't stooges, I know the same with this. How do you reconcile the life mag photo of the 4 seater assassination vehicle photoshoot?

Elissa Hawke i think its wild none of the people involved in these things have spoken out about it, it hasn't made mainstream media, really, none of the SITC girls remember the old name, but all the clips of old award shows prove it WAS changed... why does Anne Rice not remember the name of her own book, why doesn't the Berenstain guy remember the Berenstein name when that was what the show was called on all the TV guides up until 2011?

Eric Dubaz These very Jews/Masons that created these medias are surely part of the psyop. I'll tell you how I DON'T reconcile any of these anomalies: by creating completely outlandish reality-bending theories to try and explain them like a atom reorganizer or living in a CERN matrix simulation. As I keep saying, it's far more likely that the Jews/Masons are just tweaking their various medias and making you think you're crazy for noticing. If the ability to re-organize atoms existed or the ability to totally change our "simulated reality" existed, I'm SURE the controllers would be changing more things than movie phrases and book titles!

Eric Dubaz And why did you bring up Tank Man as being an example of Mandela Effect, but then immediately agree with me when I told you the opposite?

Elissa Hawke re;Tiananmen, because can't reconcile why the whole countrys media would have been up in arms about human rights abuses that never occurred, even though I should know better about media fakery, AND because a combination of many of these changes has affected me! They were the Berenstein Bears in all the TV guides up till 2011 on Microfiche. then something changed that even the family its named after don't notice? The Life Magazine photo of the wrong car? There comes a point where they don't seem like they can all be reconciled within our current concept of reality

NOTE: I'm only posting this here in the Shill Wall of Shame because we have been discussing the Mandela Effect here. This is not to suggest any shillyness on the part of Elissa as I find her to be very genuine. Peace

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 10, 2017 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Wed May 10, 2017 8:44 am

those stupid humans will never figure out our ultimate Mandela Plan! HAHAHAHAHA

lol! my thoughts exactly when I was reading this...

On a dark and stormy night, the most powerful men in the world meet to discuss their plans of world domination....

"If we change it from sex in the city to sex and the city..."
*evil laughs fill the room*
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 10, 2017 8:46 am

LOL

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 on Wed May 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Eric, Mick West on JRE now, tune in. Holy shit
liamhendo1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 on Wed May 10, 2017 11:42 pm

now, they're denying jews have any influence at all. This is bad.

Currently talking about how communities to discuss things (us) are bad.

any alternate discussion must be stopped. How can't people see through this?
liamhendo1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 on Wed May 10, 2017 11:59 pm

So. Joe Rogan claims that flat-earthers are retarded for saying that the photos NASA released are composites, doctored images, even though NASA hired Data Visualizer and Designer Robert Simmon, who claimed that he "never thought that he would become “Mr. Blue Marble.”. ... My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data. ... I certainly never thought that I would become “Mr. Blue Marble.” Data, not pictures, but Data. He wasn't using pictures to composite into one image.

Joe states that flat-earthers have no training in image editing, that we are not trained to see it, then in the SAME PODCAST he goes on to claim, in regards to another issue "heres how you know it's fake, whenever something looks like a dude in a monkey suit, it's a dude in a monkey suit" but joe, you're not trained to recognise the muscular patterns of bigfoot, so how would you know? you're not 'profesionally trained' you're just relying on your brains ability to decipher what is real and what isn't, the same as flat-earthers. Hypocrite, this moron believes JFK was killed by Oswald, and that 9/11 was done by Muslims (of which the ringleader is a CIA asset).

Eric, you will have a field day with this podcast.

Dumbjamie has just removed it from youtube, not sure why, after the initial upload too.
liamhendo1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro on Thu May 11, 2017 7:34 pm

liamhendo1990 wrote:So. Joe Rogan claims that flat-earthers are retarded for saying that the photos NASA released are composites, doctored images, even though NASA hired Data Visualizer and Designer Robert Simmon, who claimed that he "never thought that he would become “Mr. Blue Marble.”. ... My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data. ... I certainly never thought that I would become “Mr. Blue Marble.” Data, not pictures, but Data. He wasn't using pictures to composite into one image.

Joe states that flat-earthers have no training in image editing, that we are not trained to see it, then in the SAME PODCAST he goes on to claim, in regards to another issue "heres how you know it's fake, whenever something looks like a dude in a monkey suit, it's a dude in a monkey suit" but joe, you're not trained to recognise the muscular patterns of bigfoot, so how would you know? you're not 'profesionally trained' you're just relying on your brains ability to decipher what is real and what isn't, the same as flat-earthers. Hypocrite, this moron believes JFK was killed by Oswald, and that 9/11 was done by Muslims (of which the ringleader is a CIA asset).

Eric, you will have a field day with this podcast.

Dumbjamie has just removed it from youtube, not sure why, after the initial upload too.

Hi LiamHendo...

Thank you for making me aware of this shameful Flat Earth Hit Piece podcast from Joe Rogan JRE Video & Podcast Productions...  

Here is the linked i watched after searching on YouTube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvitm0bMHyA

It is a very embarrassing and cowardly one sided hit fest and slander of Flat Earth, Eric Dubay and other related topics...

I will follow up with a counter attack plan that IFERS might consider in response to this BS ?

BRO...
Bro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro on Thu May 11, 2017 9:00 pm

IFERS Possible Counter Attack Plan In Response… To The JRE Joe Rogan – Mic West Flat Earth Video Hit Piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvitm0bMHyA

I would like to suggest to Eric and all IFERS a counterattack plan to this one sided JRE video that denigrated Flat Earth, Fake Nukes, Fake Dinosaurs, Fake Israel-Jewish Global Influence, Anti-Evolution - Intelligent Design… etc.

Joe’s video actions on Flat Earth, etc. have been less than courageous and he needs to be called out for this now !!

1 - Just in case this JRE Joe Rogan - Mic West (Metabunk.org) podcast is no longer available now or anytime in the future I downloaded it and converted it to MP4 format (*1 GB in size - it is a 2 hour+ video). I virus scanned this converted video MP4 file with both MalwareBytes and Microsoft Security Essentials after downloading it. So if anybody wants it in this format please PM me thru IFERS.

2 - What makes this Joe Rogan Video - Podcast so disingenuous is that Joe is doing this video on top of and after he did a complete video embarrassing his ‘good friend' Eddie Bravo about Flat Earth and other accompanying truth subjects by ganging up on him in that video with more than one person attacking Eddie at the same time… see this shameful attack video link…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs

Instead of doing the honorable action (the courageous action – as in Fear Factor Joe?) of having Eric Dubay  on his video show to take the other research side of Flat Earth and other fake elite topics. Having someone who is qualified to take the other side rather than Joe Rogan or Mic West misrepresenting the Flat Earth evidence (as they did) by offering their version of it.

So I would suggest IFERS embarrass Joe and Mic West back by doing the following actions.

Put out a National USA Press Release put together by Eric and IFERS et al… That refutes and politely shames this JRE Video point by point in only important parts and with only short text replies with links back to atlanteanconspiracy.com and ifers.123.st that explain the correct answers to the same points IN DETAIL with real research evidence.

This accomplishes…

1… It would drive traffic to IFERS and atlanteanconspiracy.com for those who need true sources on this info… and increase exposure to FE and related subjects to a wider audience.

2… It would increase the SEO value of both these above urls (press releases do that) and also help gain notice of the Main Stream News outlets that ‘Eric is go to guy’ to interview on these research subjects. Not just Joe Rogan and Mic West.

3... it should EMBARRASS Joe Rogan by pointing out that he is scared to have Eric Dubay on his Video – Podcast productions and that Joe only does hit pieces from afar using Proxy straw men.

Joe is supposed to be Mr. Fear Factor yet he won’t have Eric on but takes shots at Eric from afar by attacking his own friends (Eddie Bravo)...

Maybe a press release action and others like it would embarrass Joe enough or encourage Joe enough to have Eric on his show !

National Press Releases cost about $200 to $600 to send thru Press Release outlets… there are some free national press release sites but they do not hit the sweet spots of national coverage… I have done one for one of my online businesses a number of years ago and it cost me about $300 dollars.

The easiest way to FINANCE this press release is to have every FEearther who is onboard give 5 bucks to accomplish this task…

If just 80 FEearthers gave $5.00 or $8.00 each it would sum to $400.00/$640.00 and I have used this averaged out minor payment plan in other types of projects to successfully finance these types of action plans.

If IFERS falls short of their financing goal on this… I am personally good for donating $200.00 of this myself to help move it forward.

YouTube Videos hit the online community directly... Press Releases hit the information community in total and then filter down to media outlets,
individual web sites, and on and on.

Thanks…   BRO
Bro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Thu May 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Bro wrote:IFERS Possible Counter Attack Plan In Response… To The JRE Joe Rogan

Until Joe Rogan discusses flat Earth with Eric Dubay, Joe is just another fart in the wind, who flip-flopped on fake Space.

As Eric twists his handle-bar mustache and gives out an evil laugh.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Fri May 12, 2017 5:07 am

csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down