Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by Muahahazz on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:06 am

The thing with Jake that irks me is his reason for taking jabs at eric just because of the whole jesus never existed and hitler thing yet, the person he rolls with, Matt Powerland, fully believes in Reptilians and Cybernetic Flesh/Machine humans that have high advance AI.. ok dude.

It seems to me that the only reason why jake is distancing himself from Eric is because people that deny jesus or holocaust deniers DOES NOT BODE WELL WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE (MAINSTREAM) POPULACE, IT'LL MAKE HIM LOOK BAD HE DOES NOT WANT HIS IMAGE TARNISHED IN EYES OF THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF FE NO MATTER IF ITS THE TRUTH or not.. this is why I applaud and look up to Eric for telling it how it is because the truth is the truth even if that means getting a stink eye from the general populace. You need to ask yourself this, why now? If he really feels this way about eric then why now? I dont know their relationship before this but it seemed cordial. Its ONLY AFTER eddie/joe started mentioning eric that Jake turned this way. If Jake really felt this way from the beginning then that's really scummy and two faced of him. Going from linking Eric's channel as having good FE material (pre eddie/joe) to deleting and taking jabs him after (post eddie/joe).

And I dont get why Jake is making a fuss about "going out and publicly talking to people about FE" like whats the big deal? People have different ways of doing things. Just because 2+2=4 does not mean thats the only answer. If Jakes "going out and talking to people" is 2+2 then Eric's countless body of literature and articles and videos and interviews are 1+3.. they both equal 4 they're just different methods of reaching it. I write "....the earth is flat." and stuff like that on currency. I have a friend who is part of a tagging (graffiti) group in France, where he lives its considered more of an art then vandalism, and he tags flat earth stuff and we're both NOT good with public speaking.. so again, I dont get what the big deal is with "going out and publicly talking to people about FE."

Muahahazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:16 am

Those are really great points, I totally agree, thanks so much Muahahazz
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:07 pm

I thought Jake was ok and kind of funny, a normal looking public schooled american that was good at going out talking to people because he fits in really well.
But then I noticed he took Erics channel off the top of his channel list in the description and wondered..Then he did it in a second video and added some stuff to the description about Nazis.

Now people who watch him first time will only have links to crazy powerland channel and others that are full of shilly crap.
I guess I figured Jake would eventually look into other things but here we are.
Hitler and Jesus are two hot potatoes Laughing
Two thumbs down to flat earth asshole from me.

as for IPS and his popularity- This isnt a contest &
I think he only got so popular because of Quantity over Quality.
He can go on and on about nothing for hours.
Two thumbs down and a Boooooo for not even telling us how old he is when Del asked him.
A real sketch bag as they say around here.

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:41 am

Say hello to Brian Andrew.

He is a great hater of Eric Dubay and claims to have never meet Eric, or participated on IFERS. He basically parrots what ever Math Boyln or Flat Earth Asshole (Jake) states.

Here's the comments from his recent video, where Eric offers support, and only receives attacks.

youtube /watch?v=cIn693Jvy0U&lc=z122sxhyrwfmg5qq404cebczro2fzh1i2f0.1496704938304541

Eric Dubay
Good points brought up here Brian.  For Math and FEA to call me out for exposing the whole truth instead of only going part-way is silly.  I have been exposing all those other important subjects long before the flat Earth subject.  Thanks for the video. Peace

Brian Andrew
Eric.  What do you think Hitler would say if he saw you in that dress?

Eric Dubay
It's a pillow-case, thanks, not a dress, and he would be laughing at and exposing these shills as well:  http://ifers.123.st/f10-flat-earth-shills-trolls-and-controlled-opposition  
That video came from pure disgust at these agents trying to take over the movement if you couldn't tell.  Peace

Brian Andrew
I don't really want to get into taking sides.  I was texting w [Math Boylan] throughout the week.  He could have called me and chopped it up.  He was trying to call me a perp.  Say my FB accounts were fake.  I'm a real nice guy.  I'm an open honest guy.  Would love to interview you as well Eric.  Nothing recorded.  I just have alot of questions for my personal piece of mind.  I think it is funny for Math to be so obsessed w who started this FE Resurgence.  Not one thing has been accomplished.  We have yet to develop a better system than the current system and yet to bring Tesla's free energy to the masses.  To me...  The flat earth is about free energy.  To Math and Jake it is about more land I guess.  What is it about for you Eric?

Eric Dubay
Hey Brian, for me it's always been about truth.  I've been searching for and sharing the truths I've found for over a decade now in books, blogs, videos, music and every other form I can use to help awaken humanity:  http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2013/03/truth-freedom-peace-and-love.html  
I'm inundated with interview requests and don't do chat programs, but you can see dozens of past interviews on my channel and contact me anytime at ericdubay@hotmail.com  Peace

Brian Andrew
I'd love to believe ya Eric but then you start w that robot talk.  What you think of this video?  You ever seen a man call out a crisis actor on the spot before?
youtube /watch?v=C5PuKBvhGEU

[interesting turn of events, Brian Andrew's has direct contact with False Flag and Crisis Actors]

Eric Dubay
Nice job on the video.  I assume by "robot talk" you're making fun of my voice when I read text from one of my books.  I'm sorry you don't like my voice, but I don't see what the sound of my voice or you calling out a crisis actor has to do with my credibility.  Peace

Brian Andrew
NO.  Not your voice.  The way we can only talk through certain channels and not as red blooded americans.  Oh wait... You left america.  You hang out w Thai militants.  
I'm stuck here.  Nobody gave me no $100,000 to go fuck w peoples minds.  My ex was from Thailand.  When i asked her about her government. She got very sad.  
You're voice is fine.  Just a shame we need filters to communicate.  All good though.

Brian Andrew
I see more and more people getting mad at Eric.  It don't seem like he is even welcome back here in the states.

Schpankme Verimuch
Tell me Brain, have you been banned from IFERS?

Brian Andrew
Banned from IFERS?  I'm talking about the flat earthers in FB groups.  I think the people don't trust Dubey.  I could care less though

Schpankme Verimuch
What we have here is a nobody called "Brian Andrew" who thought to cause issues within the flat Earth movement, by first not pronouncing "DUBAY" correctly; claims to have trust issues with  "ERIC DUBAY"; of course he's never interacted with Eric, nor by the looks of it participated on IFERS.

Brian Andrew
bro.  i am a man expressing opinions.  not facts.  you shouldn't worry about what i say.  I don't need to worship Eric Dubazz.  get the fuck out of here w that faggot shit.

Brian Andrew
shit isn't even his real name.  Such a jewish thing to do.  change your name.  lol

Brian Andrew
i don't know what to think of eric.  I dated a thai girl and she hates their governmnet.  so it is weird seeing Eric in pictures w thai generals.  I have never heard him speak about any recent false flag hoaxes.  Maybe i missed it.  I just think he has a great platform.  How could he not address the manchester city bombing?

Schpankme Verimuch
your continued outbursts and baseless attacks on Eric show you to be involved with the "Controlled Opposition" to discredit or cause ridicule to Eric and the fat Earth movement.

Let me also point out that "Brian Andrew" claims to have never seen Eric write about "false flag hoaxes" not that it's Eric's responsibility to involve these hoaxes within His flat Earth documentation.  However, Eric has documented many false flags on the International Flat Earth Society (IFERS) and on his Blog "atlanteanconspiracy".

This brings us back to "Brain Andrew" and his writing style; one will note that Brian has issues with remembering to capitalize all the "letter i" he uses to put forth his opinions.  In our small community at IFERS we routinely ban someone with this exact writing style for attacks on Eric and trying to insert religious nonsense.

Brain Andrew writing style:
i don't know what to think of eric
 I dated a thai girl and she hates their governmnet
 I have never heard him speak about false flag hoaxes
i missed it
 I just think he has a great platform

Brian Andrew
get off Eric's dick.  Fuck the guy.  You mad i won't suck his dick?  You about to get blocked.  fuck right off you fucking faggot
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 am

Schpankme wrote:
Brian Andrew
get off Eric's dick.  Fuck the guy.  You mad i won't suck his dick?  You about to get blocked.  fuck right off you fucking faggot

He sounds like such a charming guy.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:11 pm

IPS is now promoting this "FEPE" cartoon character associating flat Earth with the satirical "PEPE" concept, once again making flat Earth look like some kind of trolling joke:

IPS is also purposely giving people $6.66 super-chat donations thereby mixing in devil/religious/satanism into the flat Earth. These people having their live-chats spammed are not awakening to flat Earth but rather having their pre-conceived notion re-enforced; that flat Earthers are crazy religious cult followers with nothing better to do than raid other people's hang-outs en mass:

These people are corralling hundreds of flat Earthers and making them impotent by reducing their influence to spamming "Earth is flat" on random channels who after seeing this are NOT more open to the FE message. Compare this to Del and John Smith's channels where they are encouraging people to do polite street interviews sticking to natural science. If these hundreds of chat spammers went out and did REAL ACTIVISM like those channels we would be far better off:

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Admin wrote:IPS is now promoting this "FEPE" cartoon character associating flat Earth with the satirical "PEPE" concept, once again making flat Earth look like some kind of trolling joke:  

IPS is also purposely giving people $6.66 super-chat donations thereby mixing in devil/religious/satanism into the flat Earth.  These people having their live-chats spammed are not awakening to flat Earth but rather having their pre-conceived notion re-enforced; that flat Earthers are crazy religious cult followers with nothing better to do than raid other people's hang-outs en mass:

These people are corralling hundreds of flat Earthers and making them impotent by reducing their influence to spamming "Earth is flat" on random channels who after seeing this are NOT more open to the FE message. Compare this to Del and John Smith's channels where they are encouraging people to do polite street interviews sticking to natural science. If these hundreds of chat spammers went out and did REAL ACTIVISM like those channels we would be far better off:

There only two ways I can view these raids, one being they're a psyop, and two as a FECON publicity stunt. The idea that grown men and women are spamming video game chat rooms, weaponizing thumbs up and down, paying real money for two seconds of attention, and then getting upset if the people being raided become frustrated are things people who have a grasp on reality don't do, maybe go meditate, stretch, yoga, read, whatever. Like I've mentioned before, just because they're into flat earth doesn't make them genuine. BUY MY TSHIRT MADE IN CHINESE SWEATSHOPS

I'm sure these people know about PEPE and it's association with Kek and meme magic. Perhaps part of the psyop is to start doing that themselves, with the $6.66 donations, corralling cult-like followers, etc. They've listened to too many podcasts and think they're chaos magicians.
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:26 am

They talk about making wealth in flat earth in this video! Jake has said it twice already and some crap about making a portfolio.
and also they mention fake dinosaur museums but no fake jesus Razz wonder where they got that idea
Razz I cant believe people are giving them money and the penguin!? Mad Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz-LlrknZ1g

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:39 am

and then at the end IPS asks for donations for gas and dog treats for Jake and his dog.. Sad
FOR WHAT? a tour to meet FE friends?
I dont see how this can last too long with these two guys and raising $
Hopefully people do not give it to them for too long.
Hes giving the homeless tweaker shirt a new level now for sure

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:53 am

I agree Mary. There seem to be many opportunists jumping into flat-Earth with dollar signs in their eyes. IPS' FEPE penguin is very clear and under-handed shillery too. Overnight, this character is EVERYWHERE now on flat Earth videos making tongue in cheek satirical comments which make flat-Earth look like one big troll job to anyone seeing it for the first time. Many people assume FE is a big troll joke anyway, so when they look into it and find all these people going on about FEPE "the flat Earth penguin leader from Antarctica," their original suspicion is confirmed that FE is just a big dead-pan troll job and they will never give another serious look into the topic.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 am

Admin wrote:
IPS is very clear and under-handed shillery too.

"We want to control the narrative" ~ IPS

These comments were streamed in chat for the entire length of the Hangouts (IPS and Flat Earth Asshole).
"Subscribe to TheNASAchannel" ~ IPS
"Subscribe to Flat Earth Asshole" ~ IPS

Infinite Plane Society and his alias:
Jack Larson
lorenz.f.kraus [[[@]]]] gmail.com
Mark Marrs
Mark Sargent
Tim Ozman (Balltard account)
and many others

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Infinite Plane Society
introduced himself few months ago as Mark Sargent, and Today as Math Powerland.

Crisis Actor

Artemis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Well hmm, at least all the people who want to make money and get popular are sticking together more now (my best gramma voice)

because it sure makes IFERS look great when you compare ! Like a Star @ heaven Laughing
Keep up the good work not being money hungry popularity seekers, Gute volks of IFers Smile I'm proud to hang out around here.
(raw cashew cookies for everyone!)

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:54 pm

I have no problem with the billboard. If I had the money I'd have one on geoengineering put up 100%. All that other stuff is weird though.
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding the billboard and the attention it is receiving

Post by TruthNinjaLinney on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:28 pm

Regarding the billboard and the attention it is receiving:

I've left the following comments on both DITRH and Russianvids videos:  
DITRH "Flat Earth Billboard on CBS 3 News"
https://youtu.be/vBsRKgh74jY
Russianvids "Flat Earth Billboard Makes CBS News In Philadelphia" 
https://youtu.be/MulvBsRKgh74jY

LinneyFE Kristina: 
Infinite Plane Society is a self admitted "ex-Freemason, of the 33rd degree" 
Right, because everyone knows Freemasons at that level can just up and leave the lodge with not only zero repercussions- but go on to promote the truth of Flat Earth (with a rather large following) -that these evil Masonic bastards have been trying to hide from us all. 

*Ever seen an IPS chat raid* 
*Notice the $6.66 donation his followers contribute to spam other people's chats with*

Tries to rationalize this way of thinking, all I've got is sarcasm:

Because FE isn't controversial enough, as it is to present to people without being dismissed as a "crazy conspiracy theorist", right?
No, no, no, let's add to the confusion & skepticism these people face by attaching satanic symbolism in the form of a super chat donation! Now, we can add "cultish" right up there with "crazy conspiracy theorist"

And hey, I think "infinite plane society" is a terrific name for a flat earth channel too, after all, there is plenty of evidence to back up an infinite plane idea...Oh wait.... *No, there actually isn't ANY!*
Screw it, I'll throw in the word "society" too- reminds me of those great researchers over there at the flat earth society, they have lots of facts & evide... *Oh no, they are actually the EPITOME of what a raging shill is..spreading disinformation as a society, helping to discredit FE, one shill leader at a time- Channel name created*

TruthNinjaLinney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 pm

I have a very bad feeling about this.
Skywalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:53 pm

As do I, especially when Patricia Steere is singing their praises:

My reply for Flat Earth And Other Hot Potatoes:
(DITRH video)

Flat Earth And Other Hot Potatoes
From the mouth of none other than the raging shill- Patricia Steere!
Way to go on furthering peoples assumptions that Flat Earthers aren't credible by assuming someone else's identity... I can see it all now, sees billboard on TV, finds YouTube video and figures out false identity used, goes to look up Powerland (assuming one takes another step after being misled about who Math and IPS really are), comes across a guy who tries to articulate FE by singing horribly in incomplete sentences- Yeah, mind closed successfully! Add *Mr. Moot robot* nonsense in and maybe some *Mark Sargent proclaiming gravity is molecular magnetism* and mind not only closed but also never to open again.
Yeah, great job indeed... smh
Shills hard at work here! Use your discernment please!
TruthNinjaLinney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:32 am

All of them are so boring they dont even have things to talk about now or make informative videos .. (wait did some of these people EVER make informative videos?) Definitely no. Just entertainment and filler interviews..
It is kind of like you either have something to say or you interview people.

and TruthNinja Linney, Its a lonely road for reals.
I just got blocked out of the facebook flat earth group you posted in here ^
I think its because I mentioned Astrology. ha ha my life story.

Its so hard for me to keep one truth from the other when they are so perfect with each other.
Flat Earth & Geocentric Astrology.. but I guess I just have to remember its a whole new language people didnt learn (for some mysterious reason another important thing hidden from us)
Sigh mama pies, back to the cave.

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:09 am

Mary I am SO sorry, we had a issue earlier, one of our moderators is a shill, Darryle Marble. He has since been removed and he can continue doing his interviews with hot potato lady and promoting himself on Twitter without my support.

As for the link I posted earlier to Russianvids, it's no longer up. He ousted Math, IPS and FEA on 2 separate videos he had on YouTube and now they are both gone. What a coincidence...
TruthNinjaLinney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:02 am

I find it interesting on Youtube when you visit Eric Dubay's channel the side bar lists the following related channels:

Jeranism
ODD Reality
Mark Sargent
Infinite Plane Society
Flat Earth Asshole

Seems Youtube want people directed to the shills content for some reason....
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:43 pm

On terms of how much money some of these people might be pocketing; I just want to point out that globebusters used ODD as a trusted source for verifying the balloon launch.

I don't know if that's been pointed out already. Was trying to remember instances of money-begging campaigns and that came up as a thought.
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Infinite Plane Society and his alias:
Mark Marrs (possible real name)
Lars Jackson
Jack Larson
Mark Sargent
Tim Ozman (Balltard account)
Tom Ozman
Saint Obamas Momjeans
Tarl Warwick
and many others

Last edited by Schpankme on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Hi Smile I just want to put this here because it is related to me and trailer park boys which was seen recently with Flat Earth on many videos. (if you dont know what trailer park boys is - a tv show about poor canadians in the trailer park and its actually pretty accurate mocumentary)
but the particular clip in mark sargents vid about it( i think it was his vid first but not sure)
is from the TPB (trailer park boys) podcast so it is live, not scripted.(where they half ass stay in character of ricky juian and bubbles 3 guys from the trailer park)

((I do not think at this point they are paid to make Flat Earth look stupid - But I will go and see what happens and how I feel after I talk to them some more ok.))

Personally I think ROb Wells( ricky) brought it up so people would look into it. People know he is JOKING being ricky, the fans know he is smarter in real life, this is a joke show. So I think he brought it up on purpose so people would look.

I live here right by where they film and have met many of them now, I have their astro charts and a few of them on my facebook.
I have sent the ones on my FB 200 proofs and shared it tons of times over the last year and a half on that account.

One of them (right Before I found FE lol) Asked me if I would do an astrology interview for them and their swearnet channel.
I said yes but then I FOUND FLAT EARTH! LOL.
so I was kind of busy doing the astrology thing and getting settled in better.
But i just checked my old msgs from him this morning and he clarified (even after seeing me posting about flat earth) that he would still do the interview I just had to message him when he got back from Peru (which he is)
Soo, I will try my best!

I also leave recipe cards with Eric Dubay 200 proofs on youtube all over this very small town where they film, and I talk to everyone all the time so I am kind of known for flat earth here a bit already.. Smile
Now with all that being said, who knows if it was me that helped but i was definitely sending it around them alot lol so whatever, however they saw it, they looked!! yay!

and Ricky said *Proof* so to me, that means he found 200 of them in one awesome vid.

The show used to be more local and just run by them but then they stopped and had to get the rights to it back.
and that is also when they changed the writing(because they had writers from hollywood helping !) and( in my opinion)
started making the whities look stupider.
They also introduced just way more disgusting behaviour. ( yes i realize it was already a fkd show but if you watch end season to the newest one, i think you will see immediately.

I know I am a big truth pill for most of these guys to swallow but alot of them in the cast are just uninformed so I am going to go down to the filming this year (biblehill trailer park) and just talk and meet people and take Leigh up on his interview he asked me for.

I will follow by good example of the activism channels like that john smith guy and gavin n del when they are out on da streets. Ask questions and not engage in any arguments over trivial nonsense but bring up another good question.

They are filming now so I will start my mission soon Razz I can bike there or walk its easy.
So yah, quite honestly, I dont know if the boys are even capable of getting some of this because they drink ALOT in real life too so Laughing

( If you are reading this : You can do it, Ricky, Ramp up on the dope and gear down on the liquor - im coming for ya )

I also wanted to show you this here in the forum...
In this video it is jay baruchel who helped them write one season and he puts on a hat near the end That says FUCK WHITE PEOPLE . (( THAT IS ONLY PART IN THIS VIDEO I WANTED TO SHOW YOU- scroll to the end. ))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FkBkxzsEhM&t=751s

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Sorry but no, baruchel actually puts on that hat around 7 minutes in and then wears it talking to them after it.
They were totally exploited i think, trying to make the stupid white people look even stupider.
they bought right into it.. The white guilt.
I have a big job ahead with these guys but I will do my best.
A lot of them are just small town guys who party too much like I used to do when I was younger Sad

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Dear MaryMoon, I saw the Trailer Park Boys (TPB) podcast episode where Ricky espouses FLAT EARTH and was so glad they mentioned it! I was freaking out with joy, really!

Here's the description from Swearnet.com, the TPB website:

Podcast Episode 96 - From Worse to Badder

"It’s a wet and wild podcash as the Boys are spilling drinks all over the place (and cleaning up the mess with bubble wrap). Ricky defends flat-earthers, and the Boys learn that Michael J Fox’s middle name is Andrew."

To SEE the episode you have to join Swearnet.com for $4.20 a month, or you can HEAR it on iTunes for free at this link: TPB Podcast 96 - Flat Earth

Thanks for the post and your efforts!

... and here's something else ... I totally agree with your points about the show. When they started to "go Hollywood" a little, it was not nearly as funny. Those lame Los Angeles "stars," the worship of Snoop Dog, pale and the cussing goes to degenerate, not "funny."

And yeah, I saw that Baruchel thing. Definitely a hate-Whitey moment.

Last edited by Nibbs Hackworth on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add comment at "here's something else")
Nibbs Hackworth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum