Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by tomspiracy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Admin wrote:The latest psyop being perpetrated on the FE community is being called "Blood Over Intent," where channels like QuasiLuminous are encouraging flat-Earthers to cut themselves, put blood on a piece of paper, and writing some spell on it which will allegedly allow for them to "cross the frost bridge" and go to North Pole Shamballa in 2019.  It's complete cultish non-sense clearly a controlled op to mix flat-Earthers with Satanism and blood rituals.

I'm getting comments like these:

Daniel Martins1 day ago
always searching for the truth..thank you Eric. .March 2019.please take the journey with us to Mt Meru, to the center, tobthe North pole..across the frost bridge..with Divine intent..

Jerry Streeter12 minutes agoHighlighted comment
Thank you and God bless.  I intend to spill my blood over my intent to bring heaven on earth to all of humanity and go across the frost bridge to get out of this prison

To which I'm replying:

What does that mean? You guys cut yourselves, put some blood on a piece of paper, and expect to magically migrate to Shamballa in 2019? This is clearly the next cultish non-sense being brought into the flat Earth community and no I do not support it. I do, however, support any/all actual independent exploration of the Arctic and Antarctic. If there is anyone actually willing to fly a plane or take a ship to the magnetic North Pole I completely support them in their brave exploration. As for cutting yourself and thinking you're "going across the frost bridge" whatever that is, sounds ridiculous. Peace

Hello all! New to the forum but 10 months in to discovering the flat earth and searching for deeper truth. When I first saw a few of these videos I thought it was nonsense with zero factual evidence to back it up so disregarded it pretty quickly but I decided to go back and take the time to look a bit further and read some peoples comments on this topic. Reading what these people were saying it just really got me thinking about how we have been so heavily programmed and conditioned. The people that are falling for this scam just want the easy option. Its as if they had the realization the earth is flat and that was just a bit too much to handle so when someone says hey in 2 years we can all go to heaven/shambala/disneyland or wherever seems a nice place they just jump on board. We are trained to follow and obey from the first day you sat in a classroom as a child what did you have to do if you wanted to ask a question? Put your hand up! The programming is so deep and its literally everywhere so I understand why the easy option is appealing and there is the need to follow other people.

tomspiracy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:41 am

Indeed, in school you also have to ask to go to the bathroom, also sit in silence and absorb what you are told.
If you manage to regurgitate what you have been programmed with, you achieve good grades etc.
If you dare question anything you are taught you are deemed a trouble-maker.
Also schools use the school bell to mark the start and end of lessons, very much like Pavlov's dog.

I agree with what you say about people looking for an 'easy option', society has been so conditioned and beaten by what we deem modern life that an escape is seen as a viable option, however ludicrous.

We are born unto this World, separated from our parents at a younger and younger age (pre-school/kindergarten) then go on to spend the first 16 years of our life being programmed 6 hours a day in the so-called Education system.
We then either go on to college/university and continue yet more programming and amassing huge debt before finally entering the workplace.

We are then given the choice of which 'slave job' we will perform to prop up this corrupt system, believing we are somehow 'free'
Then we spend the next 50 years of our lives working 8 hours a day to pay our taxes and just survive, we then get conned into getting credit/mortgages and at this point we are truly beholden to the system.
WE spend 8 hours a day working to survive, 8 hours a day sleeping and if we are lucky we may have a couple of hours a day to actually think about things.
The system is designed this way to keep us as occupied for as long as possible so we never stop to think and question anything.
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:07 am

People have been asking if I was invited to FEC2017. I was not. When I asked them why not, Robbie Davidson, the organizer claimed he had already invited me and I never responded. I went back in my old messages and found that Robbie had FB messaged me that he had something he wanted to talk with me about, that was all. He never even mentioned the event in his "invitation" message, but claimed that I was invited. I told him I get thousands of such messages daily and if he was serious about inviting me to the event, then he should have at least mentioned the event in his message and invited me to it! Anyway, it's clear that nearly every speaker at Shill Fest 2017 is a controlled opposition disinformation agent and this event is their way of trying to bring legitimacy to their pseudo-movement where they leave out the Jews and claim "Eric is dividing us." There wouldn't be enough interest in the Flat Earth in 2017 to even have a conference if I didn't bring this topic back to the world's attention, but these shills have the gall to claim I'm "dividing the movement," when there WAS NO MOVEMENT before I started it in November 2014. Anyone that doubts that watch "Who Brought Back Flat Earth," and look at Google Analytics.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Sanctuary on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:20 am

Admin wrote:People have been asking if I was invited to FEC2017.  I was not.  When I asked them why not, Robbie Davidson, the organizer claimed he had already invited me and I never responded. I went back in my old messages and found that Robbie had FB messaged me that he had something he wanted to talk with me about, that was all. He never even mentioned the event in his "invitation" message, but claimed that I was invited. I told him I get thousands of such messages daily and if he was serious about inviting me to the event, then he should have at least mentioned the event in his message and invited me to it! Anyway, it's clear that nearly every speaker at Shill Fest 2017 is a controlled opposition disinformation agent and this event is their way of trying to bring legitimacy to their pseudo-movement where they leave out the Jews and claim "Eric is dividing us." There wouldn't be enough interest in the Flat Earth in 2017 to even have a conference if I didn't bring this topic back to the world's attention, but these shills have the gall to claim I'm "dividing the movement," when there WAS NO MOVEMENT before I started it in November 2014. Anyone that doubts that watch "Who Brought Back Flat Earth," and look at Google Analytics.

This is absolutely right. Eric picked up the Flat Earth from ruin and advanced it, in spite of repeated attempts to steer it into the gutter. The fact that they are now coerced into making a spectacle of the Flat Earth is an admission of defeat; a massive failure on their part to silence this movement. The Truth will not retreat an inch thanks to Eric's work.
Animal Sanctuary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:21 pm

I think it's safe to say B.O.B. is a shill, or just the most inarticulate rapper ever:

His lame answers are so bad they appear intentionally so... he even has a dumb smirk on his face most of the time.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Admin wrote:His lame answers are so bad they appear intentionally so... he even has a dumb smirk on his face most of the time.

I had this feeling from the start, create the enemy (B.O.B) and have your best heliocentric soldier (NDT) take him out.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:34 pm

It's funny isn't it: if you've got any semblance of intellect, open-mindedness and intelligence,  accepting and embracing the flat earth is not difficult. What is more difficult,taxing and mentally exhausting is sifting through all of the shills (as we all do initially) liars,fakers and smear campaigners who try to poison our new found revelation.  I don't know how you do it, Eric; Responding,counter arguing and constantly having to expose these people. I get angry and upset just reading about them, or being sucked into their videos before swiftly exiting.  This whole thread is so revealing and really cements one's convictions about the flat earth but simultaneously makes me think how do these people live with themselves and how do others believe them?
I really commend the whole admin staff here; they may be highly strict about what gets posted, but the result is a safe and informative place for all of us who have had our eyes and minds opened.
And on top of having to respond to and deal with the constant barrage of shills, Eric still has time to answer emails from us new flat earthers (as you did with me) so thanks for fighting these poisoners and for sticking up for the whole community whilst maintaining a politeness and articulation so lacking in many others.

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:37 pm

When you finally realise the Earth is FLAT everything we are controlled by falls.
Money, Resources, Education, Science, Media, Slavery, all of it.

Once you awaken to the FLAT Earth there is no going back.

It makes sense that Flat Earth would be the most shill-infested, controlled-opposition infested 'conspiracy', and I use that term begrudgingly, we know it's a fact.

They are having trouble containing the truth coming out, and most of that is due to Eric's work reviving the FE which had been so heavily buried since the late 1800's by science, depressions, wars and now 'space' and technology.

They are trying to control FE with shills and controlled-opposition, The Flat Earth Society, Sargent, Steere among others, then you have the cash-whores who see FE as a quick buck on Youtube ODD, russianvids, jeranism and others who pump out obfuscated and weak content to maximize views/subscribers and adsense revenue, they care not about spreading the truth about FE.

I don't really need to watch anymore FE vids, I know it's FLAT, I now need to adapt my life to this new truth and hope I can wake-up as many friends as possible by planting seeds.
I don't have the skill or knowledge to produce content, and there is enough out there already thanks to Eric.

We are not near the critical-mass point yet, but more and more people are waking up, and once they get the Flat Earth, all the other lies and conspiracies become exposed as part of the whole cover up of the ultimate truth....FLAT EARTH
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:40 am

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
I don't really need to watch anymore FE vids, I know it's FLAT, I now need to adapt my life to this new truth and hope I can wake-up as many friends as possible by planting seeds.
I don't have the skill or knowledge to produce content, and there is enough out there already thanks to Eric.

I think this is a very important aspect that a lot of people don't understand, and I feel the same way. So many channels spam out nonsense videos and you can tell SO easily who is genuine and isn't. I don't understand how people have the time to watch all these videos. It also seems like the a lot of the bigger channels are converting everyone to Christianity. There's tons of religious fervor in flat earth. Why don't they take all that time they're spending watching russianvids or whatever and actually read the bible (maybe the parts that talk about murdering children)? Or just any book? Even that one engineer guy that a lot of people talked about, I think his name is Brian Mellen, started out as an intelligent and well thought out person but then became a super devout Christian, talking about it in some of his later vids. It honestly seems like what's claimed as a "flat earth movement" is disguised as an easy way to convert people as their demonic god demands of them.

If only people spent half the time they spend on youtube learning about how insane orthodox religions are.

Going back to what you mentioned... With FECON what are they going to talk about? What new things are going to be brought to the table? or is it just a money grab to regurgitate the same things we can see all over the internet for free? It's like a massive circle-jerk for Christian flat earthers.
lotuseater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:44 am

Well said guys, I agree completely
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:54 am

Two fictional stories for the population to worship merged by synthesis. Where church and state become one and the same.

Space (created by the Big Bang)
- vs -
Heaven (created by the Holy Spirit)

Space
a three dimensional area above Earth, containing among other things, Spaceballs and Stars, all of which forms the known Universe.

Heaven
a physical place without Stars, beyond the Universe.

Last edited by Schpankme on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:05 am

lotuseater wrote:
FL@T-E@RTH wrote:

I think this is a very important aspect that a lot of people don't understand, and I feel the same way. So many channels spam out nonsense videos and you can tell SO easily who is genuine and isn't. I don't understand how people have the time to watch all these videos. It also seems like the a lot of the bigger channels are converting everyone to Christianity. There's tons of religious fervor in flat earth. Why don't they take all that time they're spending watching russianvids or whatever and actually read the bible (maybe the parts that talk about murdering children)? Or just any book? Even that one engineer guy that a lot of people talked about, I think his name is Brian Mellen, started out as an intelligent and well thought out person but then became a super devout Christian, talking about it in some of his later vids. It honestly seems like what's claimed as a "flat earth movement" is disguised as an easy way to convert people as their demonic god demands of them.

If only people spent half the time they spend on youtube learning about how insane orthodox religions are.

Going back to what you mentioned... With FECON what are they going to talk about? What new things are going to be brought to the table? or is it just a money grab to regurgitate the same things we can see all over the internet for free? It's like a massive circle-jerk for Christian flat earthers.

Great observations and well constructed post!
I would certainly agree, it's almost as if the FE being proven (thanks mostly to to Eric) has caused the puppet masters to now try and steer the FE in to religion.
It's almost as if they want people to worship something divine, something disassociated from oneself. The ultimate mind-control and taking of our true inner power.
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferknite on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:50 am

Admin wrote:I think it's safe to say B.O.B. is a shill, or just the most inarticulate rapper ever:

His lame answers are so bad they appear intentionally so... he even has a dumb smirk on his face most of the time.

He talks about getting a certificate or plaque...perhaps from FES?

He then goes on to say that certain groups are controlled opposition. Almost like he is dropping a hint about FES (which according to jewpedia he is a member of).

I honestly get the feeling he is complicit but not 100% so. Almost like he is dropping hints without "breaking the rules"? Very different from ODD's switch up, which IS a total switch up.

Who is behind these people? ODD is definitley shilling now but B.O.B. seems to be reluctantly playing along.

There is another interview he did shortly after finishing elements where again he avoids answering questions directly and instead tells people to listen to his music.

Why is he not afraid to talk on his music but he wont in person?

I am starting to think either
a) music grants you some kind of immunity or
B) shortly after he released ELEMENTS they told him to tone it down or threatned him.

I am leaning towards B).

He talks about a new studio album which is "kind of like Elements"... if his shit gets toned down in his new album I think we will have much more evidence for B).

I welcome your input. I find this topic (BOB shill or not?) Very fascinating especially since B.O.B is/was part of Hollywood.

A real 180 in Hollywood unlike anything I have seen before is Dave Chapelle...but that's another tale for another time...

Inferknite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:11 pm

I just had to say no matter how many of Eric's videos I watch on YT,and despite the fact that I am a subscriber,  I NEVER get his videos recommended on my feed or alerted that he's done a new video.  However I am bombarded with Jeranism vids,  Mark Sargent and a host of other so called flat earthers almost everyday, including NASA feeds (!) And today some BS  about aeroplanes, UFOS and goodness knows what else. It's insane. And of course the same ODD vids I've already watched being constantly recommended again and again.  
Just had to share that here.
The post above reminded me that a
B.O.B video was also shoved into my feed.
The shills infiltrate no matter what.

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muahahazz on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 pm

anyone have any idea what this 250 dollar "meet the legends of fe" thing going on at FECON is about? If true, seems ridiculous to me.

Muahahazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:26 am

FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Originally published on Brian Cox twiter-About Flat Earth

https://twitter.com/thismorning/status/841708531648618496

Artemis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Haha, wow that is some bad acting from Brian Cox right there!
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:13 pm

What a ****ing Masonic clown right there! Fellow of the Royal 'Masonic' Society no less. ****ing clown.

I hate swearing so much but clowns like this really piss me off. Stephen Hakpiss. What another clown.

Oh lordy, he's going on about Ein-stain now as well. Rolling Eyes
Skywalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:57 am

What i find baffling is people like him and NDT who talk about flat earth and get verbally and visibly angry and start name calling (just look at any of his ridiculous tweets) and the public don't see how TELLING that behaviour is. If they really thouget the flat earth was drivel or ridiculous, they would ignore it the way most normal people ignore something or someone that they think isn't worth talking about. But instead they go on rants and swear and call Flat earthers just as bad as terrorists etc when if they really thought it was stupid they wouldn't even give it the time of day. But the panic in them sets in and the fear about what else we might discover about their lies sets in and they are on the offensive. It is so obviously a reaction to the truth coming out and I'm surprised more people don't see through it. It's like that dinosaur idiot going off on one when he talks to Joe Rogan about Eric's videos on the dinosaur hoax. He loses his mind instead of, if he truly thought Eric was talking shit, ignoring him. Really frustrating. I've only been awake for about a year now (about FE) and all of these shills, deceivers, liars and worse are unbearable. Seriously you all who started his forum and who have been dealing with this for I don't know how long, I don't know how you do it. Commendable, truly. Peace to all.

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferknite on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:31 am

Did you guys hear Shaq coming out in support of F. E?

It sounded like controlled opposition to me , not like kyrie.

Inferknite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muahahazz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 am

Inferknite wrote:Did you guys hear Shaq coming out in support of F. E?

It sounded like controlled opposition to me , not like kyrie.

Without a doubt it sounded like it. I remember a while back he said being a freemason was his profession and he even flashed his masonic ring.  Plus, unlike Kyrie, he made it sound dumb and more of a joke than anything. "I drive from california to new york its flat all the way! no up no down nothing." Im paraphrasing but it got a laugh out of everyone and anyone listening to that will only scoff at the idea and think 'what a joke.'

Muahahazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:33 am

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 am

Mar L wrote:
Shaquille O’Neal
flat earth podcast
seems suspicious

This is an attempt by Freemasons to ridicule the flat Earth movement by stating half truths.

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 am

Absolutely

Mar L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content