Post by Admin on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:14 am

Interesting
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flat Earth Shill Wall of Shame

Post by csp on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:12 am

That is a great observation, not that their behavior and bullshittery isn't a dead give away. But at least if there is a half intelligent shill one day, we'll know the call sign.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:47 pm

In 2014 Arthur Cristian posted this apparently in support of the nascent FE truth movement:

Eric Dubay Videos Earth Being Flat & Not Spinning Rotating Revolving Wobbling - Controlled Opposition & The Atlantean Conspiracy
Thu, 12/25/2014
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/14/12/25/eric-dubay-videos-earth-being-flat-not-spinning-rotating-revolving-wobbling-control

But today we have this rubbish:

Eric Dubay's Flat Earth Movement Is A Cult
This Thread Explains How And Why

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/16/08/27/eric-dubays-flat-earth-movement-cult-thread-explains-how-and-why-arthur-fiona-cris-0

Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

26th August 2016

Ali Dohadwala
24 August at 23:54 ·
I got a message for all you folks trying to slander Mr. Dubay. Y'all won't succeed. It's clear to me you people can't destroy his message and so you are trying to debase his character. You are the same people who act self righteous and spread dis-info about FE. Your videos are retarded attempts at mocking the truth. You may fool many and lead them down a lane of retardation. However those paying attention can see through your fake facade and soon your dark ways will be brought closer to the light.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/ali.dohadwala/posts/10154595600459789

Near the end of this Facebook discussion Ali Dohadwala replied: " What topic do you want to discuss? If your aim is to debunk the FE reality then you must provide your proofs and let the public determine their validity. If they are self evident then I am sure you can lure away all "Eric's followers" which seems to be your intent. So instead of acting self righteous and taunting Eric why don't you just let your work speak for itself.

It is obvious to me that your pseudo science holds no weight and is being ignored by critical thinkers. If you came on this thread to preach your gospel of truth then you have succeeded. Drop all your research links here and let the public scrutinize your claims. Peace.

1 hr
-----------------------------
Arthur Cristian

Ali said, "provide your proofs and let the public determine their validity." So here are our proofs.

Lies create the cults of fantasy. Believers in fantasy are the duped clinging to lies as their only form of "reality-salvation" to the chaos, harm, doubt, uncertainty, deceit, fear, fantasy, illusion and delusion they are experiencing and enduring.

It has been this way since the inculcation of psyop programming manipulation practices were implemented as a Satanic craft to control others through trauma and reactions to trauma, conning them into projecting pseudoscience images to create make believe worlds to live in and be ruled by those who invented inculcation and pseudoscience.

Inculcation occurs ONLY through the sinister forms (delivery mechanisms) of trauma based myths, fables, fairytales, 3rd party indoctrination, brainwashing and expert commentary (education/instruction/explanation/suggestion) because they only happened amongst the victims of war, invasion and decimation and those who conquered them.

Wherever you find these myths and lores, you also find that they are rooted in the history of war and terror, the trauma that everyone is reacting to, thanks to the manipulation of inculcation and pseudoscience that imprisons them in "The System". This is what forms "The System", which is Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, etc. All the ancient civilisations bear the mark of this manipulation upon the people trapped in them.

The fanaticism of Christianity is set against the backdrop of "The System" so that all the fanatics of Christianity are trapped in "The System" of the church controlled by the priests who are really the practising occultists of Freemasonry. The same happens with Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, atheism, the New Age, quantum physics, Flat Earth, etc, etc. If you think that this is not the case with FE, then you are a deeply brainwashed fanatic, which is one of the reasons why we want to debate with Eric. We would like to draw him out into the big picture and see where he goes.

Continues:
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/16/08/27/eric-dubays-flat-earth-movement-cult-thread-explains-how-and-why-arthur-fiona-cris-0
mitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew_d on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:57 pm

"OH! I'm fokkin' dyin ova hea!" I am a connoisseur of sarcastic comedy, and although i missed a few core references. chemtrails coming through the window...omg hilarious. uhoh i think one of my cats swallowed a chemtrail and duked an electro-gravitic rainbow. or at least it smells like it! argh

i registered with my real name so no one thinks i'm a troll or a shilly-o. i'm loving what you do. thanks to all who seek the truth.

andrew_d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sakhmet on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Thanks so much for taking the time to sort all this out... I'm a fairly new flat earther, and until today, I was watching videos from most of these characters. Somehow I thought we would all be on the same side...?
Boy, was I naïve! Very Happy
Plus, LOL for the imitation videos, I enjoyed those a lot!
sakhmet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:53 am

Thanks Sakhmet and welcome to IFERS! Controlled opposition agents are like the Borg, trying to assimilate everything/one so it seems ostensibly that "we would all be on the same side." Then by mixing in lies and misinformation they purposely turn neophytes away from researching further because they assume that all flat Earthers share their incorrect or incoherent views. Peace
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Living on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:45 pm

I followed Arthur Christians videos for a little while prior to accepting the Flatness of our world i Evan checked out some of the other research items on there site, i respect the way thinks to a degree , but you can't compare flat earth research to the systematic propaganda of various religious cults , a beautiful truth has been re-discovered a hidden gem of sorts
i think its great that like minds can post there research finding in place like IFERS so that the newer people like myself can get a undiluted view of the facts without these personal presumptions from there own indoctrinations what Arthur is saying could easily be applied to his own movement ,
to me IFERS is not some sort of church or belief its a RESEARCH SOCIETY and it's really helped me sort out the rubbish and see truth about this world

big ups to Eric thanks and Peace
George Living

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:06 pm

edit: Sorry I missed the thread already posted about aplanetruth.info.
--------8<-----------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to alert everyone to a couple of things I noticed recently. The site aplanetruth.info, I don't know what to make of it anymore. I downloaded and watched the last few months' worth of videos posted there, and nearly every single one contained serious disinfo.

Also, what are your thoughts on Chippy the Chipmunk? At first I thought the puppet and ridiculous voice were deliberate to put people off the whole topic, but some of his research into the Gleason map is very interesting. Then it dawned on me the name is a C.C. (i.e. 33) and in some of his recent videos he even jokes that he's seeing 33s everywhere which just stinks of mockery to me.

Also note Steve Torrence's Celestial Clock (33) which started at V3 and seems to like version numbers 3.3 and 3.31 etc.

Coincidences?

Skywalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:27 pm

Anytime I see 'truthers' going on about 33 and how names in numerology add up to 33 I am very cautious and very rarely investigate them any further, I believe the whole 33 Masonic number is just a huge smokescreen, much like NASA, The Illuminati, CERN, Aliens and so on.
Especially when it's such nonsensical research as 'there were 33 people standing on Delay Plaza in the Zapruder film' or things of that type, it stinks of dis-info.
I personally deal with empirical evidence, not wild speculation.
That's just my opinion, no offence intended to anyone who believes 33 is this omnipotent evil number.
As I stated before in my first post, I believe 95% of these 'conspiracies' are all obfuscation to detract from the truth, THE EARTH IS FLAT - and that is the one truth that they don't want you to discover, it's why people like Icke, Jones, Tellinger, Hoagland, Greer send people seeking truth off down rabbit holes about Aliens, Reptilians, Demonic Entities, Alien Hybrid Races, Bilderberg Group, Illuminati, Child Sacrifice, Pedophiles, Ancient Technological Civilizations, Annunaki, Nibiru, Chemtrails, Pole-shifts, HAARP, Free-Energy and so on.

'disclaimer' - Just MY subjective opinion Smile
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeken on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:33 pm

So you guys don't believe in the whole child sacrifice-pedophile rings among the rich and powerful? And what's the best way of responding when someone says, "why would they hide that the earth is flat"?

eeken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:10 pm

http://ifers.123.st/t79-why-they-lie-to-us-about-the-flat-earth

eeken wrote:So you guys don't believe in the whole child sacrifice-pedophile rings among the rich and powerful? And what's the best way of responding when someone says, "why would they hide that the earth is flat"?

Skywalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Skywalker wrote:http://ifers.123.st/t79-why-they-lie-to-us-about-the-flat-earth

My take on why they lie is quite simple: If the earth is not a spinning ball then the entire model of the universe that mainstream Scientism has dreamed up, does not exist.

eeken wrote:So you guys don't believe in the whole child sacrifice-pedophile rings among the rich and powerful? And what's the best way of responding when someone says, "why would they hide that the earth is flat"?

Skywalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:22 am

The British Royal Family sacrificing children and drinking blood I find unbelievable as there is absolutely no evidence to support this.
I never said I didn't believe these things occur, there are pedophiles in all walks of life, not just the rich, famous and so called 'elite'.
There are clearly some evil and sick people who do some really nasty things to their fellow humans, children and animals.

As for "why would they hide that the earth is flat"? - It is as simple as beating down the masses to believe WE are just a cosmic accident, insignificant, the result of a 'Big Bang' which spawned everything and we reside on the 'Third Rock From The Sun' in a Universe of quadrillions of other rocks, but we just happened to be the one which supported the amazing complexity and diversity of all life.
It detracts from our uniqueness, our purpose and breeds hedonism, which further pushes the 'consume, consume, consume' lifestyles, and the narcissism we say everywhere today that also divides us from what could be an utter Utopia.
If everyone on this PLANE came together as one we could have free energy for everyone, an abundance of fresh food for everyone, an abundance of fresh water for everyone,
We could also all have homes, whatever technology we desired and not be trapped in the Zionist Slave System of working crappy jobs which consume over half of our living-lives.
WE sleep on average for 8 hours per day, we work on average for 8 hours per day just to survive this enslaved system, this leaves us a mere 8 hours a day to form relationships, expand our minds and truly contemplate things and try to make this PLANE a better place.

Unfortunately the Heliocentric model has taken us away from the fact we are unique, all connected and the centre of the Universe.
The moment humanity wakes-up to the Flat Earth geocentric model the whole house of cards of 'money, consumerism, capitalism, greed, wanting, working' will tumble and the Zionist 'money slave system' will cease overnight.

THIS IS WHY THIS LIE MUST BE DEFENDED AT ALL COSTS FOR THEM.
It's why they faked the Moon landings, it's why NASA constantly release these fake CGI pictures & videos, it's why Science Fiction has been the most common theme in Hollywood since the 1950's and it's why FLAT EARTHERS are attacked, ridiculed and derided on Youtube.

Neil Degrasse Tyson never talks about Alex Jones, David Icke or any other 'conspiracy' but he will be given airtime to allegedly 'debunk' Flat Earth.
Oblate Spheroid - what a cunt!
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eeken on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:33 am

Haha yea great answers! Thank you guys, that is kinda the lines I have been thinking as well, that with the Flat Earth everything else falls like Big Bang, Evolution etc etc. It's a shame that not more people talk about it... Funnily enough it is one of the easiest to prove as well. Would love to see a debate with David Icke and Eric Dubay or Steven Greer or anybody of the mainstream researchers but I guess they are not up for the challenge since they know they would lose?

eeken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by George Living on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:44 pm

JERANISM really man i like his videos,, damm
George Living

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by George Living on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:47 pm

What about David wiess and globebusters is that legit
George Living

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:49 pm

Major disinfo camp.

George Living wrote:What about David wiess and globebusters is that legit

Skywalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hmasoud on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:02 am

Skywalker wrote:Major disinfo camp.

Globebusters?! How?

hmasoud

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/+HashemMasoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Globebastards = Jeranism

Enjoy:
http://ifers.123.st/t106-jeranism-is-a-raging-shill

hmasoud wrote:
Skywalker wrote:Major disinfo camp.

Globebusters?! How?

Skywalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:52 am

is russianvids a shill or what?
what about the flat earth asshole?

I used to like those 2, but... the first says hitler was a puppet and eric is a shill, so at this point I don't know if he's just plain wrong but "genuine", or a shill. he also seems to be some kind of christian that doesn't want to wake up! the bible is just another book full of jew lies and crap! sure, it says the earth is flat, but also quran and countless "sacred" books say so, and that is probably the only true thing you'll find in these books  Cool

the flat earth asshole is hanging out with math powerland now, so this is a big big red flag, but could it be he's just some genuine guy that can't see the (obvious) shilliness of  powerland?
ABalancedKarma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:46 pm

russianvids, much like jeranism are not 'shills' they do not possess the mental capacity, they are clearly both 'cash whores' jumping on the bandwagon of 'Flat Earth', 'NASA', 'False-Flags' and any other subject that will glean as many views, comments, likes and subscriptions as possible.
It's all about Youtube views, likes and subscriptions and the Google Adsense revenue this entails.
russinavids has been a member on YT since March 2016, in that time he has gleaned over 50,000 subscribers and 15 million+ views = 'money, money, money'
jeranism has been a member on YT since February 2015, in that time he has gleaned over 50,000 subscribers and 7 million+ views = 'money, money, money' (and he also has Patreon donation links, PayPal donation links and even has affiliated links for Amazon & Ebay on his website)

They are just 'snake-oil' salesmen who only care about views,subscribers and making money, as such, they will adopt any 'conspiracy' to get those views!

russianvids, for example, must be making around $3000 a month based on his views and jeranism around $1500.
No wonder they pump out videos so often....

FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma on Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Russianvids 100% shill.

"Not all magicians do real magic of course. A lot can be explained away, but black magic is real."

Definitely a shill. He's always citing the bible and jesus christ, he says Hitler was a fraud and Eric is a shill, and now he's making gullible people believe some crap about demons and black magic too...

The hell with russianshill! These false prophets can only fool idiots. Black magic my a**.

[Note: edited to adhere to this forum's rules.]
ABalancedKarma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:30 pm

ALFONZO RACHEL

fakenasa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:57 am

The latest psyop being perpetrated on the FE community is being called "Blood Over Intent," where channels like QuasiLuminous are encouraging flat-Earthers to cut themselves, put blood on a piece of paper, and writing some spell on it which will allegedly allow for them to "cross the frost bridge" and go to North Pole Shamballa in 2019.  It's complete cultish non-sense clearly a controlled op to mix flat-Earthers with Satanism and blood rituals.

I'm getting comments like these:

Daniel Martins1 day ago
always searching for the truth..thank you Eric. .March 2019.please take the journey with us to Mt Meru, to the center, tobthe North pole..across the frost bridge..with Divine intent..

Jerry Streeter12 minutes agoHighlighted comment
Thank you and God bless.  I intend to spill my blood over my intent to bring heaven on earth to all of humanity and go across the frost bridge to get out of this prison

To which I'm replying:

What does that mean? You guys cut yourselves, put some blood on a piece of paper, and expect to magically migrate to Shamballa in 2019? This is clearly the next cultish non-sense being brought into the flat Earth community and no I do not support it. I do, however, support any/all actual independent exploration of the Arctic and Antarctic. If there is anyone actually willing to fly a plane or take a ship to the magnetic North Pole I completely support them in their brave exploration. As for cutting yourself and thinking you're "going across the frost bridge" whatever that is, sounds ridiculous. Peace

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:15 am

lol. They really will talk any old shite to attract attention.

Anybody who"believes" in anything w/o natural evidence is by definition religious

Real exploration should be demanded by everybody.

Common sense should audit Science. Its been nearly 300 years since the last one :-)

vortexpuppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum