IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

+49
FiachraW
markwilson
nowhereelsetogo
AlmightySavoisien88
Russian Blue Cat
MMDC
turtleexpress
Dab_Tsog
Dual1ty
RisinHorizon
observer
Torus_Ouroboros
Bro
Amitchelld
Realearth
Dabbin Good
tristancobane
iwanttobefree
starfox42
Real World
Slingshot
superuserdo
Zer0R
Lightning_Peasant
Honestly
Wisdom1
liamhendo1990
Just Vital
Shattered
Foreverlearning
Illuminati? You mean jewz
thugnastylol
Schpankme
ShillKiller
anarcho vegan
vortexpuppy
putontheglassesagain
gb9
Kostas
Wondering Man
vortexkitten
mitch
Beashambassador
csp
Thinkforyourself
biggambler
Paranoid Gramdroid
lizardking
Admin
53 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by mitch Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:43 am

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/04/14/msm-dairy-industry-attack-clean-eating-dangerous/
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by Shattered Mon May 01, 2017 2:15 am

This thread is responsible for me becoming vegan, so thanks for waking me up. Haven't touched meat or dairy in 2 months now, and I couldn't imagine going back to being a "carnivore".

Also, this just in from a very credible source (my dad): "It's okay to be vegan and eat a little meat (or, insert dairy product here) every once in awhile. I have a couple of friends that do that. They just don't eat red meat."

Here's another good joke from him: "What do you call a vegan that eats meat?" I answered: "A hypocrite."

The point completely flew over their heads. I can't help but laugh when I hear stuff like this, as sad as it may be.
Shattered
Shattered

Back to top Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 12 Empty What about fish?

Post by Just Vital Tue May 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Admin wrote:

The idea that humans must consume animal flesh and excretions as part of a balanced diet is a monstrous myth that is quietly murdering billions of humans, animals and the environment. Heart Disease, Cancer, Stroke, Diabetes and the other 15 leading causes of human death have now been repeatedly verified and concluded through scientific meta-studies to be caused by the consumption of animal products. Furthermore, switching to a plant-based diet has proven to reverse almost all of them! The following documentary proves beyond any reasonable doubt that humans are NOT natural omnivores or carnivores, in fact every organ in our bodies is that of a frugivore/herbivore, and our choice to believe otherwise is slowly killing all of our friends, human and animal.

This video made me finally convince to start an all-plant diet, so thank you for that Eric. One question though; what are your thoughts about eating fish? I studied orthomolecular medicine, and you get constantly reminded of the importance of omega-3 acids. They taught me that human has always been more a fish than a meat eater and that you have to eat (fat) fish at least two time a week. Also they told me that omega-3 from plants (ALA) isn’t converted well into EPA and especially DHA. Is this bogus, or is it indeed vital for humans to eat fish? Greetings from the Netherlands.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue May 02, 2017 1:55 pm

[quote="Just Vital"]
Admin wrote:Also they told me that omega-3 from plants (ALA) isn’t converted well into EPA and especially DHA. Is this bogus, or is it indeed vital for humans to eat fish?

Absolute myth, there are plenty of YouTube videos on this topic.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Wed May 03, 2017 4:39 am

Hey guys, long time "conspiracy theorist" of almost 15 year, started with 9/11 for me as it did for most around my age, just want to say cheers to you guys but most importantly, Eric, I'm from England, I've been vegan for 3 years, it always shocked me how seemingly intelligent compassionate people have such a disconnect when it comes to animals, they throw their lack of empathy in our face and think they're somehow "manlier" than us, my brother was called all sorts (I teased him too, disgusting indoctrinated piece of shit that I was) for going vegan, by his 'friends'

It wasn't until I went vegan that they would no longer say Vegans were weak/unmanly, because here I am, a Vegan martial artist that could tie them all in knots and put them into a suitcase.

I didn't know where to introduce myself, so I thought i'd introduce myself in a topic close to my heart and soul, thanks for all you do Eric. I'll be sure to bring the flat-earth to the mainstream with your knowledge and calm approach, I will do whatever I can for the movement, I will personally reach up the bumhole of the freemason shills and throw them through the moon. Long live Eric Dubay!

seriously though, you're very important. It is ridiculous that you have no protection, you're the leader of a movement that terrifies the power structure, you could be more important than Hitler himself, it is after all an information war, which you are the undisputed king of my friend.
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 03, 2017 4:53 am

Hey, thanks so much Liam, I keep a pretty low profile and as a fellow vegan martial artist myself, I'm fairly well-protected. Welcome to IFERS! Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Wed May 03, 2017 5:12 am

Pleasure to be on board! I knew somehow when I first stumbled upon you, that you were Vegan, it's rather an unavoidable lifestyle change once you journey down the truth-hole.

You'd better keep a low profile! seriously mate if something happened to you, that might be it, I'll be a Ronin, Downing street will get high-kicked into oblivion, all satire aside, you're the best and we've got your back.

I am starting my professional career in MMA this year, having went undefeated as an amateur, I will do everything I can to bring awareness to your movement, I know that I'll have a significant following in a few years, and I cannot wait to have as great an impact on others, as you have had on me, one day.

watch?v=tELnt0VmfJQ&t= (my last amateur fight) sharing this because you seem very much interested in the same things as me Eric. Oh and yeah, fuck joe rogan.

I realise this is completely off-topic and sort of a fanboyish post, so feel free to delete mate.
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed May 03, 2017 5:18 am

liamhendo1990 wrote:watch?v=tELnt0VmfJQ&t= (my last amateur fight) sharing this because you seem very much interested in the same things as me Eric.

Excellent performance, where do you get your protein from? Laughing

When you make it to the UFC, and Joe is coming in the ring to interview you after your win, remember to call him out on the flat earth!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Wed May 03, 2017 5:43 am

csp wrote:
liamhendo1990 wrote:watch?v=tELnt0VmfJQ&t= (my last amateur fight) sharing this because you seem very much interested in the same things as me Eric.

Excellent performance, where do you get your protein from?   Laughing

When you make it to the UFC, and Joe is coming in the ring to interview you after your win, remember to call him out on the flat earth!

Excuse my dismal shape in that fight, I had just begun becoming a vegetarian, I dieted on refined sugar basically, I was a vegetarian that ate no vegetables, and I was going through a bad time. I get protein from nuts/seeds/legumes/mockmeats, I don't supplement it as I don't think it's as necessary as the health/gym industry claims. I look considerably better now being Vegan than I ever did consuming animal products ofcourse, and the health is obviously a night and day comparison Very Happy

I'm a lot better now, I will make it to the UFC with relative ease, I believe in myself almost a little too much.

I will call Joe out, face to face, online, everywhere. He may have swallowed his balls, I and others have not, genuine truth seekers see right through the charade, we see the games he plays, the way that man talks about taking another sentient life gives me the creeps, not to mention the set up and ridicule of supposed best friend Eddie Bravo, I can't wait to talk at his face.

"Hey DANA, the earths flat baby! want to realise how you've been indoctrinated and robbed of your true identity? research Eric Dubay" *pushes mic into Jew Shillgans chest*

Last edited by liamhendo1990 on Wed May 03, 2017 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 03, 2017 6:13 am

That would make my life to see that Smile Great fight Liam, that transition to back-mount proved your grappling is top-notch. Keep it up bro! Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by liamhendo1990 Wed May 03, 2017 6:41 am

I usually do that back-take without the foot touching the floor, it looks way cooler without the foot touching, I screwed up my weight distribution is all Sad

I promise I'll deliver, I will - whilst getting to know you all, continue to update you all on my way through the ranks, I promise to vanquish my competition like you vanquished that ridiculously laughable spinning ball.

I'll be taking you up on that offer and making your life, mark my words Smile

liamhendo1990
liamhendo1990

Back to top Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 12 Empty No doubt

Post by Wisdom1 Fri May 19, 2017 3:21 pm

"The idea that humans must consume animal flesh and excretions as part of a balanced diet is a monstrous myth that is quietly murdering billions of humans, animals and the environment." Because people falsely believe in a ball earth and evolution they think to themselves what does it matter if we destroy it because it will just fix itself. False beliefs and a chosen diet which will ultimately lead to the destruction of our entire plane. Mr dubay I have been a believer in the flat earth as of two weeks ago when I started researching the subject to prove to a perceived unenlightened "flat earther" that the earth was a globe. I came across your works and became awakened. In coming to recognize the veil that was covering my eyes I have also stopped eating any process foods or animal products whatsoever over the last two weeks. I studied world religions half of my life trying to make heads or tales of things through my rose colored glasses which were in fact my delusions that the earth was a globe. When you shattered that delusion the whole scope of everything became so crystal clear thank you Eric. From the bottom of my soul.

Wisdom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri May 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Wisdom1 wrote:
"humans must consume animal flesh
a monstrous myth
that is murdering billions of humans
animals and the environment"

Because people falsely believe in a ball earth and evolution

False beliefs
lead to the destruction of our entire plane

There are two State Sponsored Religions, which motivate people to become, perverted, carnivores.

Heaven (Holy Spirit) Creationism
God says, he made the Tree you're not supposed to eat from, but you did, so now you must cook your meat and dairy, exchange cooking recipes, and worship Faith (pretend).

Space (Big Bang) Evolution
Scientism says, you came down from the Trees as Apes to grow your brains, so now you must cook your meat and dairy, exchange cooking recipes, and worship (pretend).

The mass extinction of man lays before him, dead and bleeding on his plate.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:58 am

I've always supported Harley, but I've seen what Joey sees over time.  Nowadays I support people like Joey Carbstrong and James Aspey doing the street-level vegan activism.  Harley just bikes around talking shit nowadays and doesn't seem to care about the animals or making a vegan world.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Admin wrote:I've always supported Harley, but I've seen what Joey sees over time.  Nowadays I support people like Joey Carbstrong and James Aspey doing the street-level vegan activism.

I'm not supporting Harley's actions, but in the end we are all human. I think Harley has some personality issues which get the better of him from time to time, well... lets it put bluntly, most of the time. But over the past year or so, it's just compounded into this mess we have now.

I don't think he's a bad person, but rather lost his way. If it weren't for Harley, I most likely wouldn't own a bike and wouldn't have got off my fat ass - his earlier videos are extremely motivational.

Admin wrote:Harley just bikes around talking shit nowadays and doesn't seem to care about the animals or making a vegan world.

The former is certainly true, but I believe he does care about the latter - but he doesn't approach it very selflessly.

Joey is a stand up guy, I grew up in the same area as him and know the struggles he's been through. I actually met him a few weeks after I went vegan, and he was nice enough to have a conversation with me even though he was working. For him to make a video such as this really shows how out of hand Harley's ego has become.

Hopefully he can move his ego aside and change for the better in the future.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Awesome documentary

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Man Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:08 am

liamhendo1990 wrote:I usually do that back-take without the foot touching the floor, it looks way cooler without the foot touching, I screwed up my weight distribution is all Sad

I promise I'll deliver, I will - whilst getting to know you all, continue to update you all on my way through the ranks, I promise to vanquish my competition like you vanquished that ridiculously laughable spinning ball.

I'll be taking you up on that offer and making your life, mark my words Smile

Great to meet another British, martial artist, vegan, flat earther. Welcome aboard!

Wondering Man

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:34 pm

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Shattered Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Schpankme wrote:What the Dairy Industry Doesn't Want You to Know - Neal Barnard MD - FULL TALK
"Dr. Neal Barnard's full one hour talk on cheese, milk and the many reasons you want to break the dairy addiction."

Very informative, I watched the whole thing. I had no idea dairy was that destructive even though I'm a vegan (thanks to ifers).

Maybe we can wake people up with fake Donald Trump tweets?

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 12 J4eb4210

Just kidding.
Shattered
Shattered

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Admin wrote:

This is one of the most horrific things I've ever seen Sad What is wrong with people?!?!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:52 pm

csp wrote:

Great video - succinctly shows up how corrupt and complicit our governments are in denying us nutritional knowledge.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:12 am

lizardking wrote:
succinctly shows how corrupt and complicit our governments are in denying us nutritional knowledge.

Religious Dogma dictates what people put in their mouth as nutrition knowledge. (Fiction):

• Atheist - Scientism says, you came down from the Trees as Apes, to cook your meat and dairy, and exchange cooking recipes.
  • Theist - God says, you were cast out from the Garden, to cook your meat and dairy, and exchange cooking recipes.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:14 pm

What do you guys think?

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:56 pm

The idea that humans must consume animal flesh and excretions (meat and dairy) as part of a balanced diet is a monstrous myth long symbolized and propagated by our unhealthy FDA food pyramid. The entire top three levels of the regular pyramid (meat, dairy, refined fats/sugars) are not by any means necessary or conducive to good health. There is not a single vitamin, mineral, nutrient, phyto-nutrient, amino-acid, fatty-acid, protein-chain, omega, or any other such elusive vital ingredient to health, not a single thing found in meat or dairy products that cannot be found, in greater abundance and more optimally, in the plant kingdom.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next