IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

+49
FiachraW
markwilson
nowhereelsetogo
AlmightySavoisien88
Russian Blue Cat
MMDC
turtleexpress
Dab_Tsog
Dual1ty
RisinHorizon
observer
Torus_Ouroboros
Bro
Amitchelld
Realearth
Dabbin Good
tristancobane
iwanttobefree
starfox42
Real World
Slingshot
superuserdo
Zer0R
Lightning_Peasant
Honestly
Wisdom1
liamhendo1990
Just Vital
Shattered
Foreverlearning
Illuminati? You mean jewz
thugnastylol
Schpankme
ShillKiller
anarcho vegan
vortexpuppy
putontheglassesagain
gb9
Kostas
Wondering Man
vortexkitten
mitch
Beashambassador
csp
Thinkforyourself
biggambler
Paranoid Gramdroid
lizardking
Admin
53 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Posted by Admin on 05/09/2015
Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 257642-freelee-fitrawvegan-and-harley-johnson

I recently had the great pleasure of meeting the inspirational raw vegan duo Harley a.k.a. Durian Rider of 30bananasaday.com and his girlfriend Freelee a.k.a. The Banana Girl on one of their frequent visits here to Thailand. Harley and Freelee have been eating a high-raw, high-carb, low-fat, vegan diet for several years and it shows! They both have rock-hard abs, perfect complexion, brilliant shining eyes, inexhaustible stamina, loving energy and great positive attitudes. They are also both top-level athletes, champion marathon runners and distance cyclists. Harley often cycles over 200-300 kilometers a day and Freelee once cycled 3,000 kilometers across Australia all powered by nothing but raw fruits and vegetables.

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Tuskas_web

I tried running around the park with Harley for a while which was quite amusing, like a human remake of the Tortoise vs. the Hare (minus the underdog victory - it was more like Tortoise vs. Cheetah). He jogged slowly with me at my sloth's pace until my face was red, feet were blistered, and breath was gone. Through pants and wheezes I managed to say that I'd meet him back at the juice bar and he took off like a drag car and was literally a tiny speck in the distance within 10 seconds. Nobody comes even close to passing Harley on foot or bike, and he puts the words "Go Vegan" in English and Thai on the backs of his shirts/shorts so everyone can understand why they just got owned.

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 HarFree

Thanks so much to Harley and Freelee for all the great advice and interesting conversation, for the fun, informative videos and constant inspiration. For everyone else have a look at their videos and websites to learn more about how to increase the peace and maintain the highest possible levels of health.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Speak for yourself ziming, people enslaving, torturing, murdering and eating my friends rubs me the wrong way. 

How about you recover from your vampiric flesh-eating addiction and realize that Freelee's compassion should be venerated not labeled "fanatic."
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Animal1

"What is your definition of holocaust? Is it a massacre of human beings, or a massacre of innocent beings? In America alone we murder 10 billion land animals and 18 billion marine animals every year. Not for health, survival, sustenance, or self-defense - people eat meat, cheese, milk and eggs for 4 reasons: habit, tradition, convenience, and taste. I want to ask you to use some empathy right now. When I say empathy what I'm saying is place yourself in the position of the animals and start to view this issue from the animal's point of view - from the victim's point of view. When you examine any form of injustice, whether humans are victims or animals are victims, please remember the victim's point of view. Right now at this very moment on American highways there are no less than 5,000 concentration camp trucks - trucks that we've constructed. Inside these trucks there are living, terrified, innocent beings. These trucks are being driven to concentration camp slaughterhouses that we've carefully constructed all across America. When the trucks arrive the animals are so frightened they won't even get off the truck. They're not stupid. They know what's next. So people go on the trucks with electric prods and force them to walk down the chutes to their own deaths...

You know what's more insane than that? Meat-eaters. Walking around like their lifestyle isn't causing any harm. Like it's normal and natural to be consuming violence and death. How would you feel if the day you were born somebody else had already planned the day of your execution? That's what it's like to be a cow, pig, chicken or turkey on this planet. I think this type of behavior is inexcusable and unbecoming of a species that claims to understand right from wrong. The animals have not done one single thing to us to deserve the wrath and cruelty that we hurl on them." -Gary Yourofsky

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Kremezi%2Bmar16%2Bpighead

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Tumblr_lurbzpYiKj1qk28g7o1_500

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 315387_411725962207465_303952461_n

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Veganism_saves_lives_380

Why do people think it's morally reprehensible to murder and eat other human beings, but murdering other animals and eating their flesh is fine? We find it unethical to kill and consume a certain chosen few coveted species like dogs, cats, horses and dolphins, but the murder and consumption of deer, cows, pigs, and birds is just fine. Seriously, what is up with the speciesism humanity? Are we all really this hypocritical? It has been proven again, and again, and again, and again that animal flesh is NOT a healthy or necessary requirement of human nutrition yet every year over 150 billion land animals are bred, slaughtered and eaten by us genocidal blood-thirsty hypocritical speciesist gluttons. Animals want to be our friends! Just like all humans want to be loved, to be free and happy, so do the animals. They want us to love them and feed them, not eat them! Watch these incredibly cute and inspiring animal videos and if haven't already, make the decision to help increase the peace and go vegetarian today! Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Smiley

Animals are Friends NOT Food!

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Animals+are+friends+not+food
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Posted by graham on 05/09/2015
I've been a vegi twice in my life.
Once when I was dating a white witch who wouldn't kiss me if I ate meat.
That lasted for two weeks (hey, I was 17!)...
and another stint of being vegi which lasted for around 2-3 years.
I suffer from Inflammatory Bowel Disease but I've been in remission for maybe a year.
I'm strongly considering going vegan now, it's been around 2 years since I started eating meat again and apart from putting some weight on (I'm SUPER skinny, naturally) it's not done me ANY good.
I use the toilet way more, which is a sign my IBD will flare-up.
I've made clear connections, through experience, that meat aggravates my condition.
A side note: I'm also a smoker (still not tried the breathing techniques yet Eric - oh, I PMd you FB. I've quit FB so I'll get you on here or via email)...
I smoke tobacco and cannabis.
I HAVE to buy tobacco that contains no additives, otherwise if I smoke a regular cig 24 hours later I have a VERY bad stomach, I go flush in the face and feel hot/clammy.
I get NOTHING like that when I smoke more 'pure' tobacco, that said I want to quit. I've quit twice in my life. Once for a couple of months only, and another time for a couple of years.
The weed *sometimes* makes me use the loo Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Smiley but I get no pain.
I wanted to say, meat contains no life-force, no Chi.
Fresh fruit and veg does, and it's pretty clear that for me being vegi or better still, vegan is the way to go.
It's hard because my wife and kids won't like me doing that, simply because it is more effort in the kitchen to make more meals, hopefully they'll follow suit though, so then we don't need to make different meals for each of us.
Thanks for the links to the books Eric. Books are good! :-D
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Hey Graham, don't worry about the vegetarian/vegan labels or going cold turkey, just set the intention to increase your consumption of plant products and decrease consumption of murdered animal corpses/excretions, then continue to slowly transition until you settle into your far better, far healthier, far more compassionate, far more energized lifestyle. Just make sure to eat enough carbohydrate calories every day, bananas are the best (most nutrient dense food on the Earth). I eat as many as I can every morning after a tall glass of water and digestion/elimination will be top-notch. The rest of the day eat lots of fruits, vegetables, rice and potatoes and you'll be charged up. Check out Freelee's Raw Til 4 and Harley's book Carb the Fuck Up! 

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 Screenshot9_14_142_54PM
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Posted by Admin on 05/10/2015
I don't eat any supplements nor do most of the healthy vegetarian/vegans I know. Iron is not a problem. Low B12 is a modern world / soil depletion issue, not a vegan issue. There are more meat-eaters with B12 deficiencies than vegans, and B12 isn't a vital vitamin for healthy people anyway. If you find it to be an issue just buy it in a bottle and keep eating healthy and compassionately, no need to murder animals for their flesh. Long-term high-raw, high-carb, low-fat vegan blood tests are perfect:

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Posted by tele on 05/10/2015

According to stenographic transcripts translated by Hugh Trevor-Roper of conversations between Hitler and his inner circle which took place between July 1941 and November 1944, Hitler regarded himself as a vegetarian. These conversations were gathered together under the title Hitler's Table Talk. Written notes taken at the time were transcribed and then were edited by Martin Bormann.[4] According to these transcripts dated 11 November 1941, Hitler said, "One may regret living at a period when it's impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian." On 12 January 1942, he said, "The only thing of which I shall be incapable is to share the sheiks' mutton with them. I'm a vegetarian, and they must spare me from their meat."[5] In a diary entry dated 26 April 1942, Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a committed vegetarian, writing,

An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also. Maybe he is right. Certainly the arguments that he adduces in favor of his standpoint are very compelling.[6]
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Posted by tele on 05/10/2015

Adolf's speeches sound just like a loony ranting if you can't understand German and are bias bc of Jew indoctrination, but it all makes sense if you read the transcripts and open your mind.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:30 pm

Posted by madhatter on 05/10/2015
I went to the farm near my house the other week, safe to say I don't eat lamb any more!!????

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 2 53e401801b98bc0595dbfd8bb581f646
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Posted by schpankme on 05/16/2015

May 15, 2015 16:34:57 GMT @lobellver said:
Apr 30, 2015 3:51:39 GMT Admin said:
Humans have lateral jaw movement and flat molars for grinding grains and vegetables whereas natural flesh eaters have no lateral jaw movement and scores of huge fangs for biting and ripping. Humans have short, weak fingernails whereas carnivores and omnivores have long, strong, sharp claws for cutting through skin and flesh.
Humans cook their food and make tools
we don't have carnivore teeth
nor strong fingernails

Better argument is the saliva
There is no real difference between people who eat meat and people who eat vedgetables
You don't see meat eaters dying at 40 years
some people [live to] 80 having been carnivour

If we weren't really supposed to eat meat, we would suffer of diarrhea.
fruit your body is not supposed (by design) to eat

I'm not saying you guys are wrong

Why do you think Hu-Man should kill animals and eat body parts?   Because  Hu-Man can make  Tools that Kill, and
Fire that cooks.  Unfortunately, human can not over come the  High Fat and Cholesterol consumed on the carnivore
diet, that causes almost all disease of the human body.

Did you think to come in this Topic and tell the healthiest people on the face of the Earth about  Eating  Body  Parts?

Are you aware that all nutritional studies, when comparing lifestyles, always use the VEGETARIANS who live longer
and with less disease then the Hu-Man carnivore?

Okinawans of Japan are known as "the longest-lived people in the world".

Okinawan Diet:
rice
vegetables
sweet potatoes
soy and other legumes
less than 2% animal products, eaten during holidays and festivals

Do I need to point out the absurdity of having 2% Animal Products in your Diet?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:35 pm

May 15, 2015 22:30:55 GMT @lobellver said:
I'm actually thinking to stop eating meat.
You must KILL to consume Death.  The world is full of sick and diseased meat eaters,  who are  Fat and Obese,  driving
up the cost of health care and promoting Social Health Insurance.

I eat 80% to 90% Carbohydrates;  anyone telling you that  Carbs make you Fat is Programmed  to repeat and not help
you, the animals, or the environment.

You're not spending money wisley if your trying to survive on Animal Fat and Cholesterol. The average domesticated
animal requires five (5) times the water and food that you do, to produce one pound of meat.  This is not the rational
behavior of an intelligent race.

Here's what you can cure immediately just by removing Oil and Animal Products from your diet:
Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Type II Diabetes, Kidney Stones, Chronic Fatigue, Erectile Dysfunction, Gout and
Prostate Issues.

Read:
John McDougall, MD - The Starch Solution
T. Colin Campbell, PhD - The China Study
Michael Greger, MD - NutritionFacts.org
Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., MD - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
Neal Barnard, MD - Program for Reversing Diabetes
Harley Johnstone, (Durianrider), FAF - CTFU ebook
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:39 pm

Eggs are about the worst thing you can eat, high in Cholesterol, which your body does not require, and when combined 
with Fat Coats and eventually clogs the Arteries.

You seem to be sneaking up on Plant-Based, instead of adhering to the advice of those who thrive on Plant-Based.

Let go of sticking body parts in our mouth!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Posted by Admin on 05/16/2015
And the fact that our biology was clearly DESIGNED to be frugivore/herbivore is not an "evolutionist argument," as Lobellver's stating, (I completely destroyed the "science" of evolution at the end of my Flat Earth Conspiracy book) rather it is an INTELLIGENT DESIGN argument.

And avocados are 90% fat and coconut oil is 100% fat. These are NOT health foods and should be eaten veeeeerrry sparingly if at all (I recommend not at all). Read 80/10/10 and Schpankme's recommendations and you'll see that these diet guru's constantly talking about "healthy fats" have no idea what they're talking about. "Healthy fat" intake is below 10% your calorie content for the day, where most people (including vegans eating lots of avocados and oils) are waaaaaaayyy above that, thinking they're consuming lots of so-called "healthy fats."

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Also, Legito's comments here are ridiculous, claiming he "doesn't feel good or mentally connected" when eating potatoes, yet he eats avocados for breakfast every morning!? Potatoes have the carb/protein/fat ratio that humans thrive on, which is why many cultures around the world have potato, rice or other starchy carbohydrate as a staple food. There is NO culture anywhere that has avocado or other incredibly high-fat food as a staple, because it's too full of fat to be a healthy staple! Please research this issue, look at Dr. Graham, Greger, McDougall, Esselstien, and other healthy doctor's advice/research, not some supposedly spiritual woo-woo non-sense diet that tells you to stay away from potatoes and tomatoes but avocado for breakfast every morning is fine, lol. The Yin/Yang is a symbol for the Sun/Moon over the flat Earth, not some symbol telling you to eat avocados instead of potatoes, Legito!

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:41 pm

John McDougall MD, describes what many people eat is actually food poisoning.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Posted by eschaton on 05/16/2015

I'm not disagreeing with you but I have seen avocados on a similar "Gods Pharmacy" chart saying the avocado shape mimics a woman's womb/cervix with the one large seed, it also takes from blossom to ripe fruit 9 months to produce. The ancient Aztecs considered avocado to be the fertility fruit, and named it after their word for testicle because of its shape.

So maybe it is good in moderation (2-3 a week maybe) for pregnant women or men looking for fertility?

Intuitively that vibrant green color just makes it seem like a fruit that should be consumed. Green is the color of the heart chakra and I've heard that they can benefit the heart. www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=5
Is it not true that some monounsaturated fats can help the heart without adverse effects?

I'll admit that I probably make guacamole a little too often Very Happy but I wouldn't say I over do it (and I'm not fat at all). I'll try to cut back on them, though I don't think I stop eating avocados all together (as of now anyway). I've been a vegetarian (pescetarian at first) for at least 6-7 years but I haven't been able to completely cut out dairy (cheese mostly) so you guys are doing better than me.

So I guess to me it just seems weird if they were put here as a vibrant fruit on a tree yet not meant to be consumed (in some amount anyway). Just my thoughts though and I'll keep researching it.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:42 pm

I'm not saying never to eat avocado, I'm warning people about eating it every day for breakfast like it's some healthy staple food (bananas are by far the best healthy staple breakfast food). As you said, it's clearly meant for extraneous circumstances when you need to put on fat like if you're nursing or malnourished. God created it for a reason, it does make a yummy guacamole! People just need to be conscious and realistic about what a healthy carb/protein/fat ratio looks like, and eating avocados daily doesn't fit that profile.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Neal Barnard MD discusses the science behind food addiction.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:43 pm

TEDx Talks
Neal Barnard MD identifies the cause of diabetes.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Debunking the Paleo Diet

Dr. Christina Warinner has excavated around the world, from the Maya jungles of Belize to the Himalayan mountains 
of Nepal,  and  she  is pioneering the biomoleculer investigation of archaeological dental calculus to study long-term 
trends in human health and diet.  She obtained her Ph.D. from Harvard University in 2010, specializing in ancient DNA 
analysis and Paleo Dietary reconstruction.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:46 pm

Posted by eschaton on 05/16/2015

I am somewhat familiar with this concept through Chinese herbal medicine. I take some of the "tonic" herbs like Reishi mushroom, Chaga Mushroom, Ho-shou-who-wu.

Each tonic herb contains at least one of the 3 treasures; Jing, Qi, and Shen (Reishi supposedly all 3)

Also each herb is either Yin, Yang, or both. So depending on your Yin/Yang characteristics You would want to balance the herbs you take accordingly.

I can see what you are saying as far getting too Yin or "Wet", but overall I don't think that potatoes or tomatoes are bad at all unless you have some type of nightshade allergy or that is all you eat.

The Chaga Mushroom has the highest rating on the ORAC scale for antioxidants. It has numerous benefits and can be found on birch trees. http://www.prlog.org/10909725-chaga-has-the-highest-orac-score-ever-recorded-in-any-natural-food-65-times-more-than-acai-berry.html

Reishi seems to be one of the most significant herbs through out eastern history. Definitely worth looking into if anyone hasn't heard of it.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:46 pm

Primitive Nutrition Series, these videos provide a response for the evolution-inspired rationale for meat eating, which 
so many have uncritically accepted.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Posted by schpankme on 05/17/2015

Man made products like High Fructose Corn Syrup, and Oil, should never be put into the Body.

Sugar does not cause Diabetes; FAT and Cholesterol coating the Arteries causes Diabetes.

Get the Book: Program for Reversing Diabetes, by Neal Barnard, MD

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Posted by on 05/17/2015

We can observe that human beings show no signs of being designed to eat meat (certainly not in the proportions people do today). Man does not and cannot produce digestive acid through the salivary glands, and our digestive tracts are about twelve times longer on average than natural animal predators (who can expel the quickly purifying animal flesh much more quickly than we can - and begin digesting it in their mouths).

Meat, unlike vegetable matter, decays immediately and is greatly effected by the chemicals produced by animals kept in horrifying conditions, not to mention the super saturation of large quantities of pesticides in their diet (be it of grass or grain).

Some cultures, like the Inuit, have learned to subsist almost entirely on meat (caribou), but other factors must be taken into account, they drink (or drank) large quantities of tea, kill their own meat, the meat is not allowed to putrify very long and so forth - not to mention the fact that they had or have no other option.

Many conditions effect how food effects us, as the China study showed. But I see no evidence to indicate that, strictly speaking, man is meant or ever was meant to eat meat.

Reference:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: THE VEGETARIAN PHILOSOPHY

by Ananda Mitra, 1991
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next