IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Earth Music

+49
teoh
thewing19
Zzzap
jessieThinks
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
Dual1ty
Level_Logic
Oliver_Bestfall
Realearth
Ben Rotblut
observer
patrick jane
MMDC
SuperManning
Truth Center
FEfreeInDec14
iwanttobefree
mitch
RealDragons
VeganLoveFrequency432hz
starfox42
eekamouse
qdoc
bengbeng
Yogi Tolord
Jakelewisb
Admin
Slingshot
vortexpuppy
akaTuvi
blob
ColeJ
ABalancedKarma
Bobby Peru
Foreverlearning
Rucapitão
damnice
Jenee
csp
Themis
Schpankme
Thinkforyourself
Beashambassador
lizardking
biggambler
entropy
Tobie
MajorEpiphany
eusshu
53 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Flat Earth Music - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Earth Music

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Lyrics:  Hurry, hurry, step right up and catch a ride on the merry-go-round world!  It’s a big blue marble that spins you up, down and all around.  Hop right on the dreidel goy ball Earth.  Just kidding children!  You’re not spinning, you’re sitting still, you gullible silly billy believing all willy nilly what the telly and teachers tell you.  Really?  Really!  The government doesn’t want you educated, they want you domesticated, like a good little statist, indoctrinated, medicated, a bit sedated and maybe even inebriated, as long as it’s on beer and other state-approved substances then that’s awesome kids, just don’t touch those other nasty things like natural herbs and magic mushrooms.  Those are terrible, they’ll make you laugh and love life all the way into a jail cell, and we can’t have that now can we?  What would happen to society if we don’t control sobriety and allow mother nature to decide for us, mushies, weed, and poppy seeds, THC and DMT, peyote and coca leaves, ayahuasca ceremonies, listen hippies we can’t have you raising your consciousness, communing with God, blissing out, blossoming on or it’s gone with us when the will of the populous becomes popular and people stop voting for politicians illusion of choice goes missing dominant voice starts listening prominent noise becomes whispering and liars become as obvious as Pinocchio’s nose in your orephus.  You hear me kids?  This is serious, you’re being mind-controlled on a level that would make Cathy O’Brien jealous.  Everything in your textbooks comes direct from the government and is designed to malalign your minds from the divine.  Your curriculum is ridiculous and your history is a fiction; they mixed some human and primate bones then called you homopithicus. I’m sick of this fucking shit, time for a field trip kids, eat these mushrooms and drink this tea, then lay back and relax while your soul leaves your body.  These plants are gonna teach you more about yourself and this world than your teachers ever could.  

Your true self is immaterial, your consciousness is ethereal, it pre-exists your body and transcends the material.

Just focus on the chant, give thanks to the plants, prepare your minds to expand into the expanse. The answer to cancer is plants man, the grandest ovation’s a grandstand, your greatest great uncle’s your grand-man, and Sam his man-wife is your trans-fam.  Rants and rambling a random sampling of NAMBLA pamphlets says man-boy rape is totally legitimate.  Can you believe that kids?  The guile of these fucking pedophiles want your ass so bad they’ll say any shit to get it, forget it faggot go find yourself a gay midget or some shit.  The sadistic psychopath pederasts running this world want you good goys and girls to just bend over and take it.  They couldn’t make it to the Moon so they faked it.  They take all your gold and replaced it.  They mold you and sold you their savior.  They Koshered your life then enslaved ya.  They told you that Hitler was evil, then made you make friends with Israel.  Call holocaust truth a denial, yet 6 million weren’t even in Weimar, they’re perpetual schemers and liars, always trying to bring about Zion, Anne Franke wasn’t even alive when, her father plagiarized her diary, and wrote it in ball-point pen, which didn’t exist then.  The court found him guilty but you kids are still forced to read that shit every year and told it’s real.

There were no mass graves or gas chambers, no extermination orders, no infringing foreign borders, no forced invasion of Poland, just taking back what was stolen, no snubbing of Jesse Owens, more valor than Edward Snowden, more inventive than a Trojan, no he was not a Rothschild, yes he was in jail a while, but did not start the Reichstagg fire, and did not escape off to China, Antarctic or Argentina, he and Eva didn’t even leave the bunker until they were six feet under, well not literally, they ate cyanide then had their bodies burned so they wouldn’t be raped, tortured and have their corpses put on public display like they did to Mussolini and Petacci.  This is real history, the kind written by the losers, that you’ll never read in schools, because the fools who call you goyim don’t want you to know their lyin’.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenee Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Every time I see that Admin posted something on the Flat Earth Music thread, I get excited and think, "Please say it's another rap from Eric Dubay, oh please oh please oh please!" What a Face
Jenee
Jenee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 2:19 am

Work of art.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Thanks guys. There's apparently too much Holohoax truth in my new rap, it has just been blocked in all the same countries as my Adolf Hitler vs. the Jew World Order documentary:

"We have received a legal complaint regarding your video. After review, the following video: The Merry-Go-Round World has been blocked from view on the following YouTube country site(s): Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun May 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Admin wrote:

too much Holohoax truth in my new rap
it has just been blocked

"legal complaint
the following video: The Merry-Go-Round World
has been blocked from view on the following YouTube country site(s):

Austria
Switzerland
Germany
Czech Republic
Poland
Italy

France,
French Guiana,
French Polynesia
French Southern Territories
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Reunion
New Caledonia
Martinique
Wallis and Futuna
Guadeloupe
Mayotte

ISRAEL

These Countries (Corporations) will prosecute you for Freedumb of Speach.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 01, 2016 5:26 pm

People can now download and listen to the high-quality audio track and other raps at: https://ericdubay.bandcamp.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon May 02, 2016 1:48 am

Admin wrote:Thanks guys.  There's apparently too much Holohoax truth in my new rap, it has just been blocked in all the same countries as my Adolf Hitler vs. the Jew World Order documentary:

"We have received a legal complaint regarding your video. After review, the following video: The Merry-Go-Round World has been blocked from view on the following YouTube country site(s): Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte"

You can only take this as a compliment Eric, great work as usual, make them squirm!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue May 17, 2016 7:02 am

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by biggambler Tue May 17, 2016 2:27 pm

I don't think they could have nailed it any better.

biggambler

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Download and listen to the high-quality audio track and other raps at:  https://ericdubay.bandcamp.com  

Lyrics:  Life on the ball, fantastic we don’t fall, amazing how the sun can shine so high. Life on the ball, gravity explains it all, be thankful that the moon remains in your sky.  

You don’t have to be three standard deviations higher than the average Asian to see someone’s pissing down your leg and telling you it’s raining. Who’s your teacher? I’ll step in the class and touch ‘em. Lessons to smash and crush ‘em. Weapons of mass destruction. Itching to gas and flush ‘em. I know you know my motto. Nothing precedes my duty. They call me Obligato. They think the house is holy. Its incommunicado. They’re full of guacamole. I’ll crush the avocados. Call me the virtuoso, now that means aficionado, master of the Stratocaster, wizard with a pizzicato. Luciferian foolishness is what you follow, believing you’re on a ball you have all knelt down to swallow. Fuck all your bravado. If you’re dissing mister Dubay you’re dead or your head’s just hollow. I used to marvel at your little blue marble but now it’s impossible to countenance your global model.  

Yo, Dubay’s back to blast tracks and to ask you questions, final mass class, the last flat pastor’s pending, first class broken glass globe package sending with a message to the Jews that your reign is ending. Like Payday said, Warriors are gatherin’, so here’s a smatterin’ of what your stupid fucking sheeple ass should be askin’ NASA: why the race with RASA? How’d you get there faster? Where’s the original tapes and telemetry data? You said you lost it, but what’s the cost? And you spent billions of our dollars turning us all into ballers, now take the fall and while you’re stallin’ ponder who you Jews and Masons gonna call when the ball is burnin’? When the world ain’t turning and the people learnin’ that it was you that lied to us told us we were moving. My mission’s coming to fruition, I don’t envy you dude, the end is coming so soon, your blue moon is through.  

Now tell me why do seemingly logical men behave hostile when you question the orthodoxical nature of their gospel? And present several obstacles that render it impossible to reconcile the assertions they read in periodicals. The masses can’t stop screaming with emphatic passion. They have been inculcated in a dogmatic fashion. They do not know the extent to which NASA’s lyin’. They can’t wrap their curved mind around the flat horizon. It isn’t that surprising when they feel they’ve got a license to utter utter fallacies like Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Saying the Earth is pear-shaped, what you free-basin’? You are just an actor clown front-man Freemason, tilting your Earth 23.4 degrees leaving you with 66.6 now you’re on your knees fellating these demons, see Satan has stolen your power at 66,600 miles an hour.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by damnice Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:08 am

damnice
damnice

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:02 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Admin wrote:

Your on a roll Eric, very significant, great video!
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:10 pm

They Live, We Sleep ( featuring Payday Monsanto )

Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorEpiphany Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:32 pm

Wasn't sure if anyone had posted this yet.

MajorEpiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Rucapitão Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:40 am

I have found a portuguese (brasil) cover spreading the message.

Best regards, from flat Portugal

Rucapitão

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:34 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:24 am

Download and listen to the high-quality audio track and other raps at:  https://ericdubay.bandcamp.com

Lyrics:  The Flat Earth movement is taking on the world here.  You are not living on a pear-shaped oblate sphere.  Water finds its level, horizon stays flat, rises to your eyes, no matter where they’re at.  The pole star hasn’t moved an inch in millennia, while the other constellations all around it turn perennial, group rotations in perfect formation never moving an inch from their relative locations. You’re not moving, the Earth is static, gravity is magic, the truth is tragic, you fell for some sad shit, time to redact it, Earth is flat, that’s that, can you grasp it?  That last NAS-pic was faker than a spastic-ass crack-addict claiming to take his last hit.  Your blue balls fit firmly in the cock-pit, of all your dog-shit bought by the public.

But not me bitch I’m runnin’ through your gauntlet, of paid shills like water through a faucet, right quick like I knew from the on-set, you’d try to hijack and co-opt the movement.  But not me see I’m runnin’ through your gauntlet, of paid shills like water through a faucet, right quick like I knew from the on-set, you’d try to hijack and co-opt the movement.

Like Paul Bales sitting jealous in his bathrobe, or Steven Christ looking sly in his dim light, Orphan Red on her bed flashing gang signs, or Mark Sargent from a game-design standpoint, like Rayn Gryphon’s interpretive dances, Pat Steere’s fake smiles and furtive glances, Powerland’s weird songs and rambling rants, or like John le Bon always changing his stance.  The shill M.O. it’s always the same, take the Flat Earth keyword and make it so lame, that it stays taboo and avoided like the plague, so it seems like your trolling and just playin’ a game, mix some misinformation and you’re ready to play, put Flat Earth in the title then you shills get paid, it’s as easy as that, just google hangouts all day, keep it kosher and bash on Eric Dubay.

But not me bitch I’m runnin’ through your gauntlet, of paid shills like water through a faucet, right quick like I knew from the on-set, you’d try to hijack and co-opt the movement.  But not me see I’m runnin’ through your gauntlet, of paid shills like water through a faucet, right quick like I knew from the on-set, you’d try to hijack and co-opt the movement.

But you failed, under-estimated my drive, I’mma keep fightin’ for the rest of my life, exposing the truth, and destroying your lies, dethroning kings one at a time like my man Gerard Hickson, Thomas Winship, Samuel Rowbotham, and Charles K. Johnson, or my gals Lady Blount and Gabrielle Henriet, irrefutable proof is all you’re gonna get, like David Wardlaw Scott and A.E. Skellam, William Carpenter, Westfield, Eschini and Shenton your globe world disorder is what we are ending, veils are being lifted, that’s what you are sensing.  Your control’s getting old, humanity’s moving on, we’re beyond playing chess, and we’re done being pawns, so prepare for the final checkmate, it’s on, once the tipping point’s hit, you mother fuckers are gone.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 am

Lyrics:  Nazis took on the Jews and they lost.  Germany knew just exactly what it’d cost.  They made the ultimate sacrifice for us.  Their voices are screaming from the grave listen up. Hitler shut down the Rothschild banks!  Kicked all Freemasons out of their ranks!  Opened up their lodges for the public to see!  Freed Germany from Jewish usury!  That’s why they drag Hitler’s name through the mud!  So you won’t ever see him for the hero he was!  And that’s why they do the fucking same thing to me!  ‘Cause the Jews don’t want you to know their real history!  Now this is what your country must do!  Print your own money, tell the banks to go screw, themselves and their debt system, this is my mission, call it goyim revolution!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Nice one!

Wonder how many countries YouTube will block this one in.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:19 pm

Eric your raps are classic Brother Very Happy I love that line "Straight off the dome like Mark Sargent.  Not really.  From a video game design stand-point maybe.  But, but, but, you know" LMAO!!!
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Lyrics: Less than 3% of you people read books!  This is blasphemy.  This is madness.  This is Sparta!  All type of knowledge ultimately means self-knowledge.  There is no future.  There's no such thing.  It doesn't exist.  I don't sleep.  You don't sleep?  I wait.  Take some mushrooms and squeegee your third fucking eye.  You've got to say I'm a human-being god-dammit.  I don't sleep.  I wait.  My life has value.  The art of expressing the human body.  Honestly expressing yourself, now it is very difficult to do.  You borrow my brain for 5 seconds and just be like, dude, can't handle it.  You shall not pass!  Wow, and then what?  What's the cure?  Medicine?  Make me like them?  Oh my god, there is only this moment!  Empty your mind.  Be formless, shapeless, like water.  Be water my friend.  Running water never goes stale, so you gotta just be water my friend.  He's a holocaust denier.  He thinks Hitler was misunderstood.  Jews are behind the whole thing.  There's a Jew World Order.  I've got friends that are Jews and sure they wish they ran the world.  Yoga guy just weaponized flat Earth.  I can see his day: Wing Chun, Yoga, Pilates, Jew-Bashing, Yoga, I mean like what?  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle.  You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow or it can crash.  Be water my friend.  We know the air is unfit to breath and our food is unfit to eat.  We know things are bad, worse than bad.  They're crazy.  You know just a handful of people actually run everything.  That's true.  It's provable.  I'm not a fucking conspiracy nut.  It's provable.  A handful, a very small elite run and own these corporations which include the mainstream media.  Do you know who owns 96% of the entire media?  The Jews.  They own it all:  ABC, NBC, CBS.  That's what Alex Jones isn't going to tell you.  That's what Alex Jones isn't going to tell you.  The Jews.  The entire conspiracy, as Hitler knew, is Jewish in origin.  That's where it comes from.  And that's why Hitler is the most demonized person in history.  Because when you go up against the greatest liars in history and you lose, you're going to become the most lied about man in history.  And that's what's happened to Hitler.  And that's why the Holocaust is not allowed to be talked about anywhere in Europe.  It's illegal.  And that's why they don't want you talking about those 109 countries they've been kicked out of.  They'll just tell you those countries, all 109 of them, were just anti-Semitic.  Conspiracy-theorist, Flat-earther, Holocaust-denier; They come up with these to pigeon-hole researchers so instead of looking into it, they can just say a term like this and have a whole media machine to parrot this term and say it in hushed tones like you're someone who should never be listened to, and it's a position that should never be considered.  They don't want you to go to the true seat of power, the true pinnacle of the capstone: the Jewish Freemason power.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:29 am

Awesome. They never know where you'll strike next; and that's very effective. Keep squeezing all you can between that Wing Chun, Pilates and Yoga. You've done so much to help. Even now you're helping me hear the bygone glorious singing of my Germanic ancestors... Thanks man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Admin wrote:

Lyrics: Less than 3% of you people read books!  This is blasphemy.  This is madness.  This is Sparta!  All type of knowledge ultimately means self-knowledge.  There is no future.  There's no such thing.  It doesn't exist.  I don't sleep.  You don't sleep?  I wait.  Take some mushrooms and squeegee your third fucking eye.  You've got to say I'm a human-being god-dammit.  I don't sleep.  I wait.  My life has value.  The art of expressing the human body.  Honestly expressing yourself, now it is very difficult to do.  You borrow my brain for 5 seconds and just be like, dude, can't handle it.  You shall not pass!  Wow, and then what?  What's the cure?  Medicine?  Make me like them?  Oh my god, there is only this moment!  Empty your mind.  Be formless, shapeless, like water.  Be water my friend.  Running water never goes stale, so you gotta just be water my friend.  

He's a holocaust denier.  He thinks Hitler was misunderstood.  Jews are behind the whole thing.  There's a Jew World Order.  I've got friends that are Jews and sure they wish they ran the world.  Yoga guy just weaponized flat Earth.  I can see his day: Wing Chun, Yoga, Pilates, Jew-Bashing, Yoga, I mean like what?  

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle.  You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow or it can crash.  Be water my friend.  We know the air is unfit to breath and our food is unfit to eat.  We know things are bad, worse than bad.  They're crazy.  You know just a handful of people actually run everything.  That's true.  It's provable.  I'm not a fucking conspiracy nut.  It's provable.  A handful, a very small elite run and own these corporations which include the mainstream media.  

Do you know who owns 96% of the entire media?  The Jews.  They own it all:  ABC, NBC, CBS.  That's what Alex Jones isn't going to tell you.  That's what Alex Jones isn't going to tell you.  The Jews.  The entire conspiracy, as Hitler knew, is Jewish in origin.  That's where it comes from.  And that's why Hitler is the most demonized person in history.  Because when you go up against the greatest liars in history and you lose, you're going to become the most lied about man in history.  And that's what's happened to Hitler.  And that's why the Holocaust is not allowed to be talked about anywhere in Europe.  It's illegal.  And that's why they don't want you talking about those 109 countries they've been kicked out of.  They'll just tell you those countries, all 109 of them, were just anti-Semitic.  Conspiracy-theorist, Flat-earther,

Holocaust-denier; They come up with these to pigeon-hole researchers so instead of looking into it, they can just say a term like this and have a whole media machine to parrot this term and say it in hushed tones like you're someone who should never be listened to, and it's a position that should never be considered.  They don't want you to go to the true seat of power, the true pinnacle of the capstone: the Jewish Freemason power.

I see that YouTube banned your Lyrics based on "hate speech".  Of course, JewTube did not define, "hate speech".
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:23 am

Truth = Hate Speech in Orwell's 2016
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down