Adolf Hitler vs. The Jew World Order

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler vs. The Jew World Order

Post by Admin on Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 am

Yes... the irony... JewTube has now blocked, "Europe For Europeans," in most European countries. How much do you want to bet if my video was called "Asia For Asians" or "Africa For Africans" it would not have been censored?

"We have received a legal complaint regarding your video. After review, the following video: Europe For Europeans has been blocked from view on the following YouTube country site(s): Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte"

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Tue May 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Absurd that a video with happy people and showing culture, has to be blocked. What are they afraid of? That people will remember they have a cultural identity?

I have been keeping up with the mass migration for over a year now. There are tons of user videos on youtube showing Europeans protesting their towns getting overrun. There are even videos of the immigrants, protesting to have sharia law put in. More division is all this migration is doing. The jews are bulldozing the middle east with their puppet countries doing all the work.

Even here in Canada, we are feeling this mass migration. Our government sponsored like 50 000, paid for them to live in brand new housing, giving them twice as much money as a Canadian on social assistance or a pension......Now we have immigrants in the US, coming across the border in masses. Seems USA brought a bunch in, just to let walk to our side. They protect their side of the border, so they are not stopping anyone.
RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Tue May 09, 2017 10:34 am

csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Thu May 18, 2017 3:38 am

csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Sat May 20, 2017 7:56 am

csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Tue May 23, 2017 4:35 am

csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:04 pm

See full article, http://tomatobubble.com/hitler_champion.html

HITLER RIGHTFULLY OUTLAWED THE EVIL OF FREEMASONRY

The Gestapo bravely seized the membership lists of the Grand Lodges and looted their libraries and collections of Masonic objects. Much of this loot was then exhibited in an “Anti-Masonic Exposition” inaugurated in 1937 by Herr Dr. Joseph Goebbels in Munich. The Exposition included completely furnished Masonic temples. Masters of the various lodges were immediately confined in the most notorious concentration camps. Hitler also crushed and outlawed Masonry in Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Holland and Belgium. —The Flat Earth Movement Album (Eric Dubay) http://youtube.com/watch?v=lvP3krjLnw4

Freemasonry is a Jewish weapon in service to the Jews and their plan for a New World Order - Hitler, in his own words, confirms this:

“To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance— and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.” —The Flat Earth Movement Album (Eric Dubay) http://youtube.com/watch?v=lvP3krjLnw4

"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was wanted and provoked solely by international statesmen either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. I have made too many offers for the limitation and control of armaments, which posterity will not be cowardly enough always to disregard, for responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be placed on me. Nor have I ever wished that, after the appalling First World War, there would ever be a second against either England or America. Centuries will go by, but from the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred of those ultimately responsible will always grow anew against the people whom we have to thank for all this: international Jewry and its henchmen.” —Adolf Hitler, My Political Testament, Berlin, April 29, 1945, 4 a.m.

[Edit: Heil Hitler! "heil, in British (haɪl), exclamation 1. a German greeting of respect." Collins English Dictionary]
markwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 am

My World War II documentary "Adolf Hitler vs. The Jew World Order," has become quite probably the most hated video on the internet.  It currently has 27 copyright claims, several of which I had to fight with counter-claims for my right to use.  It has been separately flagged for "hate-speech" and "racism" both of which I had to fight with counter-claims, nearly getting my channel shut down in the process.  Even though I won my counter-claims, YouTube has made the video age-restricted, unable to play on mobile devices or game consoles, and completely blocked it from being viewed in Austria, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Estonia, France, United Kingdom, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Croatia, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte.  On March 18, 2017 the UK Sunday Times even wrote an article specifically naming my "anti-semitic" video as being among the reasons for certain big corporate advertisers leaving YouTube and resulting in the infamous "Adpocalypse."  https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/google-lets-antisemitic-videos-stay-on-youtube-t83x06d2v  As if that wasn't enough, just this week due to allegedly "inappropriate / offensive" material, now the comments, likes/dislikes, share button, and ability to appear in suggested videos have all been disabled!  This is also coming in the wake of my video "YouTube Covertly Censoring Truth Channels" where I show conclusively that hundreds (and likely thousands) of my subscribers are mysteriously becoming unsubscribed for no reason and are not receiving notifications of new uploads:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD1fRID7oT4  With the combined weight of all this drama and censorship I think it is very likely that "Adolf Hitler vs. The Jew World Order" could in fact be the most hated video on the internet!  Just because something is so hated and censored doesn't however mean that it is bad or not worth viewing.  For anyone who wants to know the truth about WWII, Adolf Hitler, Jews and the Holocaust please visit the following links and help spread the word by liking, sharing, subscribing, downloading and re-uploading this important video so they cannot shut it down completely.

Original Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho

Alternate Links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gczk55Ir4tc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK6HP141qLA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/88htscciywbjda1/Adolf+Hitler+vs.+The+Jew+World+Order.wmv

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:23 am

Admin wrote:

My World War II documentary "Adolf Hitler vs. The Jew World Order
On March 18, 2017 the UK Sunday Times even wrote an article specifically naming my "anti-semitic" video as being among the reasons for certain big corporate advertisers leaving YouTube and resulting in the infamous "Adpocalypse."

Eric, it looks like those you are not able to talk about (the cult called JEWS) has shut down your YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ericdubay77

thanks Bro for the information.
From Bro To Schpankme, Today at 6:12 pm
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Eric's You Tube Channel is Down

Post by Spydaman on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:21 am

wtf!  this sucks!!
Spydaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks for Exposing the Problem

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:30 am

This Jew thing is a serious problem. I knew it since I was a child. It strangles genuine thought and makes life a deplorable chase of a phantom called "money." It is a carrot dangling, crock of shit that you can work hard and be rewarded by lots of money. The Jews know this. In fact, Jews made this "hard work" garbage to suck the life out of societies that they are planning on destroying.

Jews actually track and destroy entire nations by those who become enamored by this temptation of their "money." Look at what goes on with Mexico and illegal immigrants? First off, it is pretty fucking funny that Jews take over a land where people were living already, then call them "illegal immigrants." Second of all, those "illegal immigrants" were already screwed over by other Jews that spoke Spanish, instead of English, and they probably don't even understand that as a people because they have been fucked around with way too much. Anyhow, I digress, lets focus on the "facts," because that is what idiots repeat in this modern world, the "facts" and practical observation that any idiot can understand.

Proving that that Jew is a liar by trying to explain this to people is immediately refuted with the statement," You are antisemitic! What are you, a Nazi?"

This is a knee jerk reaction by nearly 99.9% of the U.S. population for no reason other than the fact that they were brainwashed into worshiping Jews. Who knows, maybe it is this way as well in other countries. I haven't traveled enough out of the states. Even more so, all these countries that supposedly hate Jews worship a Jew God and Jew God Origins. How does that make any sense? How does it make any sense in discovering the Jew problem if you are Catholic, Muslim, Mormon, Jehovah Witness, Christian, or whatever variant of Jew worshiping shit that you are reading? How do you read what the Jews want you to read, worship their God and people, and yet turn around and say that you hate Jews? What is more hypocritical than that? I can't understand how people do not see this. Jews run politics in the same way they run religions. Republican and Democrat...JEW BASED! Go pick one, but don't see the fucking Jew pulling the strings.

People might think that I am filled with hate and so forth for writing this. However, that would be the equivalent of hating a guy that pointed out lava was creeping toward your town, about to consume it. Go on and just ignore him. Call him ignorant and hateful.

Last edited by ForeverThePhilosopher on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistake....probably more, I don't care to make it perfect, though....it is the overall painting that counts)

ForeverThePhilosopher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:00 am

ForeverThePhilosopher wrote:
Proving that that Jew is a liar
people immediately refuted with the statement
"You are antisemitic! What are you, a Nazi?"

NAZI means Zionist Jew (see the Workers Party - Union), the media and entertainment industry has changed Hitlerism to mean NAZI; an oxymoron.

Religion cannot claim to be Semitic, nor can the enrolled membership of Religion claim to be Semitic.

Jewish (Religion-Related, Spiritual Development)

Nonprofit Tax Code Designation: 501(c)(3)

Defined as: Organizations for any of the following purposes: religious, educational, charitable, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition (as long as it doesn’t provide athletic facilities or equipment), or the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.

Donations to this organization are tax deductible.

see:  Directory of Jewish Charities and Nonprofit Organizations
  *give the above link a minute to sort and open
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:42 am

Never new "Nazi" had any affiliation with Zionist Jew besides what we were taught in schools, i.e., "THE NAZI'S KILLED THE JEWS!"

You are a sharp guy. I must say it is a pleasure to be in contact with you.

ForeverThePhilosopher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:07 am

Jewdaism, this religion represented less than 1% of the German population (about 500,000), but controlled more than 60% of the German Infrastructure (Government, Banking, Trade, Media, Theaters, Metals, Property, etc).

"Judea Declares War on Germany", 24 March 1933.

The “Haavara” or “Transfer” agreement was signed by the Germans and NAZI's (Zionist Jews), 25 August 1933. This broke the Jew policy (NAZI) against their "German goods boycott", and provided for Jews to be emigrated into Palestine.

History 1933 - 1941
o German Army, responsible for recovering it's land and citizens annexed by the Treaty of Versailles.
o Zionist Jew (NAZI), responsible for staging and immigration of Jews into the new Zionist State within the region of Palestine.
o British government, controlled Palestine and were paid a service fee for each Jew immigrated into the Zionist State.

"Between 1933 and 1936 more than 370,000 Jews arrived in Palestine, increasing the Jewish population to 27%, and bringing about a significant deterioration in relations between Palestinian Arabs and Jews." ~ Krämer, 2008, pp. 239–240.

ref: IFERS - The Zionist Jew World Order
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:10 am

My brother, listen to me....

I don't need the statistics and numbers, I know a Jew is a liar immediately. Nobody has to tell me how they are liars and why they are liars. I have Jewdar.

I can look at a person's face and access their probability as a Jew in fucking T minus one millisecond.

ForeverThePhilosopher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:15 am

The Jew test is easy, man. Just get a bunch of people together with heavy shit around, then tell people that they need to move the shit off the platform in order to survive. The Jews won't move anything at all, because they do not perform labor. They won't move shit even if they will be eradicated. They will suppose that everybody else will do that for them.

ForeverThePhilosopher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iahhycgh on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:19 pm

I can't believe that only a few days ago I was laughing at flat earthers and now not only am I convinced that the Earth is indeed flat, but that there is a strong case that Hitler was a good guy. This is genuinely mind blowing to me. Finding out that your whole history and life are lies is a tough pill to swallow...

iahhycgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum