Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist!

Post by csp on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Schpankme wrote:
FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
it does not explain how I lost 15kg in 3 weeks when I cut out sugar from my coffee completely

As I explained:  "What happens when you remove sugar from your diet?  The body no longer has a direct source of energy in the form of refined sugar, and must now use Stored Fat, which it converts to glycogen (sugar); this process is called Ketosis.

You also lose a lot of water weight due to your body depleting its available glycogen stores - glycogen is stored with water.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear Hoax - Nukes Do Not Exist!

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Schpankme wrote:
FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
it does not explain how I lost 15kg in 3 weeks when I cut out sugar from my coffee completely

As I explained: "What happens when you remove sugar from your diet? The body no longer has a direct source of energy in the form of refined sugar, and must now use Stored Fat, which it converts to glycogen (sugar); this process is called Ketosis."

You started burning FAT to compensate for the calories lost by removing sugar from your diet.

Not that I would do this: but, people who eat at McDonald's and Burger King type establishments would be better off eating the Large Fry's, Apple Pie and drinking a real sugar drink.

I appreciative your posts, and I realise we are going off-topic, I can see what you are saying, a reduction is sugar equates to fat burning = fat loss.
However, can you explain to me how I went from 75KG at 25, eating the same diet, with the same exercise, the only increase was from 4 cups of coffee per day (with 2 sugars) to around 8-10 cups, and in that 15 year period I put on 35KG.
I noticed you mentioned McDonalds, I have not eaten that crap since 1988 and I do not eat fast-food and never have really have, certainly not in the last 20 years.
So what caused me to put on 35KG in 15 years if it was not refined sugar (going from 4 cups (and 8 sugars a day) to 8-10 cups and 16-20 sugars a day?
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum