IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is Just a Dream - Death is Just Waking Up

+16
Rungar
RelearningLogic
susie
visionseeker
ForeverThePhilosopher
FL@T-E@RTH
Ireckonso
MaryMoon
Root
Schpankme
putontheglassesagain
Leo725
john auralmack
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Admin
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Life is Just a Dream - Death is Just Waking Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Life is Just a Dream - Death is Just Waking Up

Post by Ireckonso Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:49 am

Like using flat earth to differentiate between peoples understanding of things what thought they've given to life and death is revealing as well.  Sometimes it's baffling...  Let me pause to give thanks for the life of Tom Petty, my favorite performer/ songwriter.  He now knows what we do not...
There's a couple of forks in the road that can mentioned.  Being that I am currently in the body, my dualism tells me if A is right and B though Z are different than B through Z are wrong.  If Springfield is over there it can't be over here.  Makes it hard for me to adapt to an all roads lead to the same place gestalt.  How each of us resolves this question immediately sends us down our own roads.  Then we each answer the question of how we are connected to God.  For some we come from God we return to God sometimes with steps in-between.   For others we live we die that's it.  Most fall somewhere in the first group.  
But the biggest question has to be who is God.  Why does He do what He does?  However you answer that dictates the rest.  If we rush to figure out the first two forks before contemplating this we go nowhere.  The only way I can make sense out of this life is to believe this is a test of fire, a light that reveals everything about us.  We develop we become what is our individual essence.  God uses life to separate the wheat from the chaff the chosen from the lost.  I think the books are right.  God first created beings greater than ourselves and did something similar, now here we are, what comes next?  We shun a future belief of fire and brimstone because it ends our free reign preferring instead something less punitive.  But to be free of harsh realities the next world would have to be completely unlike this one.  I'm going with this world prepares us for the next.  The realities exposed in us during this life determine the realities we experience in the next.  
In the movie Secondhand Lions Robert Duvall gives a what every boy needs to know to become a man speech.  In it he says, "Some things you believe in not because they're true but because if they aren't they ought to be."  I think we know what ought to be true because our inner voice tells us it is.  And I think everyone hears that voice even if they can't respond to it.

Ireckonso

Back to top Go down

Life is Just a Dream - Death is Just Waking Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Life is Just a Dream - Death is Just Waking Up

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:07 am

Ireckonso wrote:
life and death is revealing as well
Sometimes it's baffling...  
Tom Petty, now knows what we do not...

how we are connected to God 
who is God
Why does He do what He does
I think the books are right
this world prepares us for the next
this life determine the realities we experience in the next
we know what ought to be true because our inner voice tells us it is

So, under the guise of Tom Petty's death; you tell us about being Indoctrinated to PENIS WORSHIP as read in the Abrahamic Religions?

Did your HE God create the HE Man, and then the Women could go forth and populate the world, make all the decisions and do all the negotiating for most Tribes, outside of PENIS WORSHIP?

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireckonso Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:56 pm

Not sure how you got your conclusions from what I said.  I brought up Tom Petty to point out two things.  One, death becomes more more real when you see someone who has been part of your life for so many years leave for good.  Second, I felt it was a nice way to remind everyone in this topic to remember WE DON'T KNOW.  We're alive... so we are guessing.  No one is an authority.   Neither of us knows.  
Perhaps I should go back to something you may have missed in my talking points.  Harsh reality is another way of saying the school of hard knocks.  Many talk about a pathway in this life and the next that leads to becoming god or a higher being than we are now.  Let me tweak that a bit.  I believe we are eternal beings.  At death we shed this body and our soul leaves it.  Some more than others sense this soul, this eternal being we are and mistake it for being god.  More correctly I believe we have a higher place in the universe than the condition we find ourselves in now in this mortal body but it is not to become god.  Rather we are finding our place in the universe.  Where we belong.  Everyone does not get the top spot.  Yes we have the capacity to become greater but we are not the creator, that role is already taken.  
Shunning fire and brimstone because it puts limits on our freedoms is to say you can't have it all.  Finding your place means learning and accepting your limits.  It's the first lesson we learn when we cry as a baby.  We have limits and are dependent on ones greater than ourselves.  It's a hard lesson.  Some cultures teach this as learning self control.  Wax on wax off.  As you grow you find no matter how good you get at anything there's always someone better.  
Yes I fall into the camp with those believing in the God of the bible.  Shoot me.  It saddens me to think that some find that so offensive although I am fully aware of of how messed up many have been holding to that belief system.  As per the Big Bamboo Album, "I used to be messed up on drugs now I'm messed up on God."    I think the benefit of having this discussion is to put our beliefs into words, a process which clarifies our thoughts.  Not using traditional words to describe our beliefs forces us to think through our beliefs from other perspectives and broadens our search for truth.  
Supposing that everyone in this forum believes in the flat earth with a firmament leads me to think most believe earth was created.  If I believe in the God of the bible it does not have to follow that I am the same thick headed annoying type of individual that has bothered you before.
Peace.

Ireckonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireckonso Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:36 pm

There was a brilliant young woman constantly seeking knowledge who heard of yogi across the world holding the answers to the secret of life.  Quickly she abandoned everything and sought out after him.  After a long hard journey she was led to the top of a great mountain where she found the yogi sitting in the snow, eyes closed, meditating.  Politely she waited for his eyes to open.  The next day they did and she pleaded with him to share his great secret.  Whereupon he raised a finger to the heavens and declared, "Life is like a waterfall."  At this the woman stood and hollered, "You mean to tell me I traveled across the world to hear you tell me life is like a waterfall?!  Surprised the yogi looked up at her and replied, "You mean it isn't?"

Ireckonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Ireckonso wrote:  
I [believe] in the God of the bible
I'm messed up on God
this forum believes in the flat earth with a firmament
most believe earth was created
it does not have to follow that I am the same thick headed annoying type of individual that has bothered you before

You are exactly as I have described, you came here thinking you would some how interject Biblical Bullshit into this forum; let me suggest you move along and/or sit back and read this forum.

Please READ the Topic:  Warning For Religious People
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:39 pm

What I find amusing is with religion it's all about getting in to heaven, be a good slave, follow the rules and in the next life you will be rewarded.
Main point is: Do as you're told and you will be reward in the future.

Mainstream life is much the same, do as you're told, work hard at school, work hard at your job and you'll be rewarded in the future with material possessions and wealth.
Main point is: Do as you're told and you'll be rewarded in the future.

Anyone see a pattern there? Do as you're told by an omnipotent system and you'll be rewarded in the future, whether religion or mainstream life.
In fact, all that really matters is the present, what you do NOW is more important than the future.

In the same way the bible commands followers to adhere to Gods rules, our social system commands us to follow the rules & subsequent laws and woe-betide anyone who does not follow those rules.
Damnation in hell or life in prison, sounds like the same control system to me!

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireckonso Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Wow!  Schpankme chill  out.  Yea though I walk through the valley of poop I will not let it stick to me.  Sorry you feel so threatened.  Ya know there are many things that can hurt you in life.  No one can protect you from that.  But I hope you are able to move forward when they occur.  
I came here to share, give and receive.  I am not a trojan horse.  You see the name I chose for this forum.  It implies agreement.  I came to find and explore places where other flat earthers and I can enable each other to grow.  What, do you think I just opened up the page and started typing? Trust me I've read what others think. I'm not basing what I think on what others think. If I wanted to be a negative force, dividing and making trouble I might start attacking someone I disagree with.  
As for the pattern in this life of doing what you're told leading to reward maybe we should take a step back and look at that again.  Jesus broke the rules, Martin Luther broke the rules, the founders of America broke the rules, flat earthers are breaking the rules.  There are several layers of thinking that lead a person to "obey" or break the rules.  Certainly some obey because they are told.  Others do it to answer to a higher calling.  To throw out obedience because some obey due to low levels of thought does not encapsulate all forms of obedience.  If you walk off a cliff you will die.  Like it or not.  If told not to walk off cliffs yes you will be another birdbrained obeyer but it could be you were told this for your own good. We must not be so reckless as to make things so simplistic.  If you mother says,"Come here," are you coming because she said so or because you love your mother?  
It cannot be denied that blind obedience has been used by all forms bullies to foist agendas on allowed behavior.  Those here in this forum have naturally been selected as ones who won't always obey.  We have minds of our own.  And you know what?  I might say something that later I find out is wrong.  OMG?  I might learn something.

Ireckonso

Back to top Go down

Life is Just a Dream - Death is Just Waking Up - Page 2 Empty Concerning Life and Death

Post by ForeverThePhilosopher Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:05 pm

I remember years ago, as a shyling, in a spa with a woman. She asked me, what is this life, why are we here?

Replete with the lust of my becoming, I dipped my head in the water and looked back at her.

She beckoned, "Why are we here, what is us?"

I replied, "Do you remember when you were born?

She said, "No."

I replied, "Then how is it that you will recall when you shall die? We have always been here."

ForeverThePhilosopher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:46 pm

ForeverThePhilosopher

still conjecture from your end and why you are here is not answered but sidestepped with 'we have always been here' which you don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by visionseeker Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:48 am

Great post, Eric, I loved it and it totally resonates with my own philosophy! Thank you, bro! Very Happy

visionseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:10 am

Along this line of research.

Proof of Reincarnation
“In order to collect his data, Dr. Stevenson methodically documents the child's statements of a previous life. Then he identifies the deceased person the child remembers being, and verifies the facts of the deceased person's life that match the child's memory. He even matches birthmarks and birth defects to wounds and scars on the deceased, verified by medical records. His strict methods systematically rule out all possible "normal" explanations for the child’s memories.”
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Life is Just a Dream - Death is Just Waking Up - Page 2 Empty Afterlife

Post by RelearningLogic Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:32 am

Stop Worrying! There Probably is an Afterlife https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GBLRNTS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_B5vRDb2VW55FB

Interesting and factual book.
Would be great to know what Eric and everyone think of it.

Peace

RelearningLogic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:13 am

I haven't read that book, but I do have a Death and Afterlife section on my website worth checking out:

https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/category/death-and-afterlife/
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rungar Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:12 am

[quote="Admin"]

Many people, especially during their darkest moments, wonder about the existence of evil, pain and suffering in this world, and why a loving God would allow such things.  The following video presents a possible answer to this metaphysical question.  For an even more in-depth explanation please visit here:

The audio track is taken from the latest album of Seth Davis a.k.a. Smoke, a conscious rapper who is quickly becoming one of my top favorites.  Please check out and subscribe to Seth for some incredible new hip-hop albums all completely free [quote]

The simplest answer is that this is hell. Would you really know you were in hell? All the devils are here. All the lies and deceptions are here. What do you know for sure thats true? You either have to kill something or grow something in shit to eat and you have to keep doing it until you die. Its either too cold or too hot or too dry or too rainy.  Your a biological fleshly bag of shit furnace with a time limit thats flawed, inefficient and ignorant. You spend your entire life trying to avoid pain, which comes at you from all directions. Everything here is killing everything else here to live. You are supplied with just enough hope to keep it all rolling. No wonder babies cry when they get here. They know.

only when you compare that a spiritual existence that that you might think of as a kind of self sustaining electrical field.. say like a permanent magnet and you realize that hell is the material inefficient existence and heaven is the spiritual electrical efficient existence. It might be a little more complex than just electrical.  My pet theory is that we all come to hell ( material world) to "recharge" through suffering and you cant get out until your charge is complete.  

From this perspective God isnt so bad. Its tolerable here for the most part and when it becomes intolerable you usually die pretty quick...  

How do i know spirits exist? I have to tell you a story about my dads death for that.

My father was a hardcore alcoholic who dried out about 30 years ago. When he got to 71 he developed an acute form of rapid dementia and quickly lost his mind over the course of 6 months or so. It got so advanced that he no longer believed i was his son and lots of other crazy shit. One day after 30 years of being sober he decided to go drinking without telling anyone and fell asleep in a snowbank and froze to death before we managed to find him.

The night he died i had a dream and in the dream i was looking through someones elses eyes and it was hard to see because it looked like i was looking through broken glass. He kept struggling to see  to see though and he/I saw a being of pure light approach in the snow. I cant describe it as anything else. It had the shape of a man but was made out of light and his eyes were even brighter. Next i saw it just went up and up through darkness a couple of layers until it hit the light at the top and the dream ended.  I woke up in the middle of the night. Normally i can only sleep on my face but this night i woke up on my back with my hands in clasped together. I thought it was a crazy dream and went back to sleep. Only the next day did i learn the old man passed on and had froze to death. I can only assume i was seeing through his eyes in the dream and the broken glass was the frost in his eyes. Was just a dream?  One hell of a coincidence if you ask me.

So faith is required for some, but not me. I know what i saw and its pretty easy to believe after something like that. Im gonna stick to Jesus teachings that my suffering is of great value. Perhaps ill make parole like the old man one day. No hurry, just something to look forward to.

Rungar

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Life is Just a Dream - Death is Just Waking Up - Page 2 Empty Joe Rogan Guest DMT installed in the firmament as a star.

Post by BushidoKi Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:05 pm

has anybody ever tripped shrooms, DMT,LSD or whatever and seen flat earth related things? Traveled to the stars, Maybe was told secrets? Check this guy out on Joe Rogan, he said his friend was "installed in the firmament as a happy star looking over earth" he says it at around the 4:00 mark of the vid
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASm3EJAFjYQ&t=248s

BushidoKi

pitagoras likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadepurplelover Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:54 am

No one will ever know what ghosts are just like we will never know what they moon sun and stars are, cause we can never go to investigate

Jadepurplelover

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:12 pm

My feeling is that we probably live in some kind of simulation and our creator(s) may or may not have an end plan/goal for us.

When it comes to our spirit or consciousness I'm less sure. The spirit idea makes no sense to me if we can change its personality and/or behaviour with drugs and injury. (I'm aware that the evidence on brain injury and personality changes is much weaker than I first thought.) Also, the fact that non-physical traits and characteristics can be passed on to our offspring makes the spirit idea less likely (to me). I think we all know somebody who is the spitting image of a parent in the traits and characteristics department! Do we then hypothesise the creator sticks spirits with similar personality traits together in familial lines? I don't buy that. It makes more sense if you are running a computer simulation and you wanted inheritable characteristics from two parents and see what would happen.

As ever, I think there is some truth to the official story and a lot of possible misinformation. We are certainly being lied to about the nature of reality. We are special and we are the centre of the universe, but we know nothing beyond this. I suspect Icke's "we are all one consciousnesses" idea (and many New Age ideas) is something else to take us off the scent of what is actually true. I don't fear death but I also don't want to die. If there is only this life (whatever its nature is) and this configuration that is me ends when I die, I'm going to make sure I live my best life.I think Icke's message of love is a good one, but teaching there is something more special after death and making us not appreciate this life I think is yet another misdirection by the elites (they do want us dead after all). They all seem damned determined to live forever anyway!!

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Azziza Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:16 pm

Hello there,

what a great forum, videos and website, so much information! It is great to open up my mind, to gather new information and to change views on matters and thinkabout it, it is all very stimulating.

Since I am new to this forum I am not sure of being in the the right thread, but I think so. I havent read all the comments above, and the video of the first post is not available, but I think I can relate to this subject.
I would very much like to share my experiences after an out of body experience that i had: there arent many places where one can share this kind of stuff, without being called crazy.

When I was around 21 I had an out of body experience, that was bliss in itself, but very hard to deal with afterwards, because I was so sensitive, I had become psychic, I could sort of feel what other people were feeling and thinking.

I then went to a woman who taught me for seven years about chakras and the auras, (I later became a psychic reader for some years), because at night I was still being pulled out of my body and I was suffering from sleep paralysis. I did not know it was sleep paralysis; all I knew that I would wake up, not being able to move, and someone or something was crushing my scull....terrifying. I did not dare to go to sleep anymore. I was in unniversity at the time, and could not really tell my fellow students.
I had lucid dreams, I was flying and found out that whatever I thought, happened, and I had nightmares. I think I was sometimes in the astral plane, it was very cold and scary there, very dreamlike.

During the day sometimes I would remember tens of dreams I had ever dreamt, and sometimes I did not know whether I had dreamt something or if it was 'real'. It was as if there were three levels: the conscience, the subconsciousness, and the superconsciousness, and that those levels are normally separated by shutters. With me now it felt as if the shutters had opened, and all three levels started to flow. This was part of my explanation that I had thought out when dealing with this.

At night, just before I fell asleep, I would always hear a zooming sound, and I would fly low over the ground, like a bird or insect, going through grasslands and woods, always flying low near the ground. I kind of liked it, and I could make myself do it, especially when I had had a day in the woods. After some years it went away.

It was a very difficult and lonely time: I knew that if I would see a psychiatrist or psychologist, they would label me as psychotic, so I tried other ways to cope with all of this. Turning to the lady who taught me about the chakras was onw way to survive: I was pulled into the non physical world, but I had no map, no navigation. That is why I had to learn about this.
I also went to work as a student job in a bookshop with religious and spiritual books, this gave me some insights and also friends.

A friend at uni gave me the number of a reincarnation therapist, so I went there. I knew nothing, absolutely nothing of satanism, new world order, sacrifices and the like. But all the past lives that immediately came up were about me being sacrificed: as a child, grown up, mae, female, in Europe, Asia, in BC, AD, you name it. I was so shocked and really did not understand any of it. After some months I decided to quit the therapy; I mean, why go there and experience all these horrific scenes that I did not understand really.
Years later my husband bought a book about the elite and nwo etc: I read about ritual sacrifice, and I felt so scared. The first thing I thought was, my god, it really exists, they are here, they are everywhere. I am still scared. I am not afraid to die, but I am afraid of torture, of pain. I think I have healing to do still. I want to sapeak out about so many things, and sometimes I try, but I just know what these people are up to, so I refrain.
But, I think a solution lies in connecting deeper and deeper to God, to our light inside of us. The time has come for me to connect to a much deeper part of myself, a part that no one can ever hurt or kill, because God, our divine nature, is and will be.
The work of Eric Dubay is shedding light in these matters and I am so glad I can tell my story here and continue my path.

I have known for a long time that life is eternal, that we do not die when we leave our physical body. When I came back into my body, I was disappointed, I wanted to stay up there, and I did not understand what was my purpose on earth: why would I want to be here, when I could be in bliss?

The whole experienced moved into the background of my consciousness, when I was at my aunts place and I picked up a magazine where there was an article by Dutch cardiologist Pim van Lommel, who is also mentioned in one of Eric Dubays videos. It shook me so much by surprise, because I could relate to some of the things that were described by the people who had had near death experiences. It was very emotional for me to read it all, and to this day I feel emotional about it. I just had a hard time finding my way in this world really; my life is wonderful, but it is kind of outside of society in a way. People love me, but I never really tell people what I think and feel on deeper levels: I am afraid that they would not understand.

But for me the challenge lay in living on earth, living in a physical body, dealing with all the energies here, with good and evil. Also being grounded, being rooted, is of paramount importnace when dealing with the non-physical. I had the felling that I was floating all the time, I was like a leaf, when what I longed for was to be a big tree with not only a huge crown, but long roots going deep into the earth.
I can say now that I have grown more roots. I think it can be dangerous if people try in various ways to leave their body: when a person is not rooted properly, a person can get lost and can be damaged when coming back into the body.
I discovered later on that trauma preceded my out of body experience; if people are traumatized it can be dangerous I feel. Please take care when reaching out to the non pshysical, make sure that you know what you are doing, and ground yourself.

Thank you so much for reading this.
Azziza
Azziza

Admin, Tree and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2