IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

+17
nowhereelsetogo
markwilson
Dactylion
Schpankme
noordajames
1 WORLD
Dual1ty
Alpha
Mistery
Just Vital
Admin
Oliver_Bestfall
Ben Rotblut
Realearth
Whocifer
Niar_Azeroth
Lightning_Peasant
21 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Empty Re: GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

Post by Dual1ty Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:51 pm

I went to bittubers.com to watch that waykiwayki video and it was literally being downloaded from a Firebase server owned by Google. They don't use Disqus for comments on that website, though.

Seems like LBRY is the way to go?
Dual1ty
Dual1ty

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Empty Re: GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

Post by Schpankme Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:50 am

The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA), whose 200 member trade group account for more than $1.5 trillion in annual sales and millions of jobs, demands an investigation into "Amazon and Google" for manipulating search results that disadvantage brick and mortar retailers.  RILA sent a letter to the FTC on Sunday, asserting that "Amazon and Google" control the majority of all internet product searchers, can create an "information bottleneck" that has the ability to manipulate markets and bypass the traditional power of price competition.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:42 am

zerohedge.com
by Ethan Cai via Campus Reform

The University of Chicago Medical Center collaborated with Google in hopes of identifying patterns in patient health records to help predict future medical issues.  Now, former patient, Matt Dinerstein, is taking action on behalf of the medical center’s patients, alleging the university violated privacy laws by sharing sensitive health records without patient consent, with Google from 2009 to 2016 thereby aiding Google’s goal of creating a digital health record-system.  

The suit alleges that the university deceived its patients by telling them that their medical records would be protected, but ultimately violated the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), a federal law that ensures privacy and security for personal medical data. It also claims that UChicago violated state laws in Illinois that makes it illegal for companies to participate in dishonest client practices.

The complaint details Google’s alleged two-part plan: obtain the Electronic Health Record (EHR) for every patient at the UChicago Medical Center; then use the information to create its own lucrative commercial EHR system.

ref:  www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-02/google-uchicago-sued-greatest-heist-patient-health-data-history

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Comments from Bit Tube site

kcbrunette 3 days ago
#2... Same shit with hundreds of friends that I brought aboard Bit Tube. They wait until a person has almost $20 in tube earnings and claim the person is doing suspicious activity for just watching videos! I have been trying to tip you for several days but Bit Tube is scamming you out of the tip. This is far worse than youtube so get ready to get fucked again. Will there ever be a non-Jew running an honest website? I doubt it.
1 thumb_up Reply
user profile image

kcbrunette 4 days ago
Hi Eric. Well it looks like BitTube is another scam just like YouTube! I was gaining Tubes with BitTube and then for NO reason they claim "suspicious activity" and stopped paying air time for literally NOTHING. I cannot contact them by contact methods as the site claims as in the chat you only get a cartoon character that shows generic answers that answer "nothing". When emailing I get a generic email saying someone will respond within a few hours and now my emails are 3 days old with no human reply. Looks like BitTube has proven to be just another scam. Thought I would warn you. At least I can watch your videos for now. Keep up the educating of the masses, you are the most advanced Flat Earther out here in the video world!
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:24 pm

The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two Part 15
https://www.bitchute.com/video/jZPVL7BG2TAo/

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 7zbkzk10

Freemasonry is a Jewish weapon in service to the Jews and their plan for a New World Order - Hitler, in his own words, confirms this:
“To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance— and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his [the Jew's] nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.” —Adolf Hitler, from The Flat Earth Movement Album, Eric Dubay,

markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:41 pm

markwilson wrote:
The Secret Masonic Victory of World War

This is the organizational structure that the German People were up against, called WWII.

JUDAEO-FREEMASONRY
ROMAN
HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
VATICAN CITY
BOLSHEVIKS  
NAtional ZIonists
Haavara agreement
CITY OF LONDON
PALESTINE Jewish Colonization Association (PICA), formed 1923
James Armand de Rothschild
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
ISRAEL, formed 1967
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:34 pm

markwilson wrote:
bitchute video

Mark, this clown with his multi-part Bitchute videos, is promoting the Judaeo-Freemasonry Vatican (Jesuits) and their Christ-man, as victims of their own invention.
example:  The God of Heaven promoted by the Vatican (Catholicism) had a son, this circumcised J E W Savior, called Jesus Christ-man, wherein the J E Ws and Freemasonry are trying to destroy your religious freedumbs.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:50 pm

[quote="Schpankme"]
markwilson wrote:
Mark, this clown...
Agree wholeheartedly with that! His documentaries/postings are only as good as the actual historical information he brings forward exposing the Agenda of the Controllers, in my estimation (for example, the war criminals who prosecuted an immoral war against beautiful Germany and its people, including the eloquent statesman, Unser Seliger Adolf). We live in an age where it's hard to throw out the bath water without the baby being destroyed in people's minds (i.e., most invariably point to some "holy" book justifying their beliefs on salvation/after-life). I think most, if not all, flat earthers agree that it is all by Design, i.e., an Intelligent Designer-- yet many now know there is no for-profit corporate religion, with accompanying "divinely-inspired" holy books, on the face of the plane, that is a Designer-breathed religion/book in which a Chosenite population is actually the group fancying itself a ruling rod of iron in the Creator's stead (i.e., no such alliance, Chosenites/Torah-god, exists in actuality). At least I hope we're mostly in agreement with that.

As an example, some people just will not give up their corporate religion, even among flat earthers. Take Edward Hendrie. His book is also Bible-centric, but has some factual information worthy of consideration. But one must wade through the religiosity to get to the gems. I have to face it; flat earth knowledge is tainted with the mythological fictions some bring to the table regarding the subject. I can only hope they give up the useless phony promises in a book of fairy tales, as I also have done.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:47 am

TWITTER BANNED LOUIS FARRAKHAN AFTER NEW RULES FORBIDS INSULTING RELIGIONS AS HATE SPEECH.

note: TWITTER is owned and controlled by NAtional ZIonist JEWs.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Empty YouTube promoting "smart channels" just more propaganda

Post by 1 WORLD Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 pm

More of these "Smart Channels" are starting to be promoted more and more on YouTube, getting tons of views and notoriety on YouTube's trending page. The motive is obvious but the subtle indoctrination is getting more hilarious. Just look at the symbols used by this channel called "It's Okay to be Smart."

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Its_ok10

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Its_ok11

The hexagon symbol is seen all throughout atheistic and jewish groups, promoting a hive-mind mentality based on deception and "hexing" the masses. If you see any channel with a hexagon symbol as it's profile picture, you can almost guarantee it's jewish/masonic in nature. Remember to pay close attention to symbols and the overall "spirit" of information. The thing is that most of these deceivers aren't even aware of the symbology they use, it's just apart of their nature. They've been indoctrinated by jewish and masonic education, they can't help it. I mean just look at this guy's background.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Smarte14

He's got a guy riding a dinosaur in space, the globe earth, Nasa logos and an MK ultra monarch butterfly all in one shot! Talk about subtle propaganda!

They all talk about how these so called "moon rocks" are one of the most valuable materials on earth and how we can learn so much about our moon's history from them. Yet, literally no useful thing has ever been derived from these rocks because guess what.....they're just rocks from earth! Once again, another case of tax grabbing. But if you're not part of their hive mind then you're not being "SmarterEveryDay."

Furthermore, these three videos are all being promoted by each other, hinting that there are higher powers promoting all three channels.
These channels names are : "SmarterEveryDay" "It's Okay to be Smart" and "Objectivity"

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Smarte12

But I think we know whose really behind this...

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Smarte11

Of course the Public Broadcasting Service is trying to move into the YouTube space because that's where all the children are today. If you have children, avoid these pseudo-science channels or they'll end up in the jewish-masonic HIVE!

1 WORLD

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:56 pm

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Susan_10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:09 am

Revolution Radio
"You can say anything, live, on Revolution Radio, except we don't talk about the flat Earth" ~ Brian Ruhe

ref:
The Brian Ruhe Show
THE RABBI AND THE "BUDDHIST NAZI"

Promoting Global not warming, but we don't talk about flat Earth.  see the half truths?
The Brian Ruhe Show
BRIAN RUHE TEACHES MISLEAD TEENAGERS ABOUT THE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:18 am

BREAKING NEWS
The DOJ's latest probe erased $33 Billion Dollars from Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google stocks shares.

"The DOJ on Tuesday said it was launching a broad investigation into whether "online platforms" were illegally harming their competitors and stifling innovation."

Good news, this is just another way for these Judaeo-Freemasonry (see 33), NAtional Zionists, Big Tech companies to buy back their stock.  Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:53 pm

From the White House that Jewry Made
President Trump signs the 9 11 Victim Compensation Fund
 $7.4 billion dollar fund

"Our whole nation prays and pays tribute..." ~ President Donald Trump

You've all seen it before:

9 - fake story
11 - physical or fictional assets involved

7+4=11

IX XI
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:08 pm

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:22 pm

CEO FACEBOOK, Mark Zuckerberg (NAtional ZIonist JEW):

Wants Internet Rules

I'll break down the information that was published today by the Washington Post, but dated 30 March 2019
note: Washington Post is NAtional ZIonist JEW, owned and controlled

Facebook is a "technology company" who is concerned with four (4) areas of influence:

• harmful content - what constitutes "free speech rights", censorship
  • election integrity - what constitutes "political advertising", censorship
  • privacy and data portability - what constitutes liable for selling or losing registered users private information
  • legislation - what the government can do to protect FACEBOOK from lawsuits related to banning people from the "public space" (public square).

THE NEW PUBLIC SQUARE
The US Supreme Court ruled that using social media (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TWITCH, YOUTUBE, etc) is a constitutional right that cannot be infringed upon.

"foreclosing access to social media altogether thus prevents users from engaging in the legitimate exercise of First Amendment rights.
Even convicted criminals—and in some instances especially convicted criminals—might receive legitimate benefits from these means
for access to the world of ideas, particularly if they seek to reform and to pursue lawful and rewarding lives."

see also
JF GARIÉPY - ZUCKERBERG WANTS RULES FOR THE INTERNET
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:35 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:24 pm

Schpankme wrote:
markwilson wrote:
bitchute video

Mark, this clown with his multi-part Bitchute videos, is promoting the Judaeo-Freemasonry Vatican (Jesuits) and their Christ-man, as victims of their own invention.
example:  The God of Heaven promoted by the Vatican (Catholicism) had a son, this circumcised J E W Savior, called Jesus Christ-man, wherein the J E Ws and Freemasonry are trying to destroy your religious freedumbs.

I thought about your comments today when viewing another one of Wise's videos just released on Bitchute. It has absolutely no redeeming value and promotes this make-believe war of Christianity vs. Catholicism vs. Judaism, and the supposed impact the various cults had on WWII, and no doubt religion played a role. Holy Grail, Fatima buffoonery, etc.

So I guess I would say we are stuck with the fact that the guy did a 6 hour documentary shedding much light on the Holohoax, and the machinations of the enemies of Germany to set the table for her destruction, yet he is obviously a fellow nowhere close to giving up his beliefs in false corporate religion as a gee-whiz-look-at-those-phony-miracles elixir beneficial to mankind.

The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two (Part 19)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0nKI2vdozJ4/

Having said that, though, the man is still enough of a threat to the Mind Masters that his channel containing the excellent documentary on WWII was deleted by the anti-free speech enemies at YouTube whining "community guidelines" as a specious pretense to censor the speech of people who should in no way be censored for the messages they share on that platform, whether we agree with the position taken, or not.

A long way of saying I completely agree with your previous words.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:18 pm

Facebook will now notify people of emergency situations via alerts. That includes notifying people of an active shooter situation and emergency weather.

"Government and Facebook creating ideologies that you can trust, so help us God" ™
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:59 pm

CBS BREAKING NEWS
Iran's Atomic energy spokesperson said, the country is using faster centrifuges and their calling it, "Operation - Spin Cycle".
The next scary step will be to invoke "Ludicrous Speed".  Iran's Atomic energy spokesperson further warned, Do Not to make
US go to PLAID or the SHT will hit the Fan.

Arrow 1763 - Judaeo-Freemason Jesuits invent Theory Atomic Energy

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Iriran10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:47 pm

Eric's video, Operation Spread Flat Earth Truth, as categorized by YouTube:

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 4 Screen23

If you agree with YouTube, dial BR-549 on your rotary phone to report it. Let's all join together and help (((YouTube))) eradicate hate.

EDIT: Here's a link to the video until YouTube decides to delete it also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb7gKGuBu-Y

Last edited by markwilson on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:57 pm

This is really aggravating as they already removed the original for "hate-speech" simply because I mentioned who owns 96% of the world's banking and media (apparently pointing out that objective fact is "hateful"). To conform to their Draconian policies I edited out that part and only Flat Earth information remained in the re-upload. Regardless of this fact, they just removed it again and rejected my appeal again claiming there was "hate-speech" in my video which now contained nothing but Flat Earth content.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:33 pm

Admin wrote:This is really aggravating as they already removed the original for "hate-speech" simply because I mentioned who owns 96% of the world's banking and media (apparently pointing out that objective fact is "hateful").  To conform to their Draconian policies I edited out that part and only Flat Earth information remained in the re-upload.  Regardless of this fact, they just removed it again and rejected my appeal again claiming there was "hate-speech" in my video which now contained nothing but Flat Earth content.
You say "lying politicians" in it. That is a grave offense indeed! How dare you insinuate that we can know when a politician is lying by simply watching for his lips to move. They won't answer, but you could inquire if that's why they deleted it. Or you could edit the video and say something like, "guardians of the Oracles of Mind Control," instead of "lying politicians." Maybe that would satisfy the Ministry of Truth's high standard of what is, and what is not, "hate speech."
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:58 pm

It's probably the Muammar Qaddafi quote, Eric. My wife, as we sit here dissecting and looking for "hate" in your beautiful video, believes that is what triggered the pinhead at (((YouTube))) to delete your contribution to the happiness of men from their servers. A "Zionist" is a Joo, and we don't criticize a Joo lest we be guilty of "antisemitism." They are the Chosenites of the book they authored, after all.

“To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance— and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his [the Jew's] nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.” —Adolf Hitler, from The Flat Earth Movement Album,
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:03 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next