IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

+17
nowhereelsetogo
markwilson
Dactylion
Schpankme
noordajames
1 WORLD
Dual1ty
Alpha
Mistery
Just Vital
Admin
Oliver_Bestfall
Ben Rotblut
Realearth
Whocifer
Niar_Azeroth
Lightning_Peasant
21 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 2 Empty Re: GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

Post by Just Vital Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:07 pm

Today a part of Eric's 200 proofs was actually shown (0.57) on televison in one of the biggest talk shows in the Netherlands. Obviously not to promote the flat earth.

The women in the shows speaks about how the 'Flat Earth movement' is growing all over the world, and they blame this not on critical thinking or research but – you guessed it – YouTube! So to protect people from this ‘immoral misinformation’ YouTube is working on changing their algorithm, so video’s like Eric’s don’t show up anymore. Nothing new here, but at least Eric’s documentary got some airtime.

Last edited by Just Vital on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 2 Empty Re: GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:20 pm

This type of airtime is not wanted in my humble opinion. She called the speaker boring and just rambled on about "how it could happen" that videos like this get more and more views and the explanation is that it is the youtube algorithm that wants you tot keep watching stuff whatever on youtube. I don't see how this contributes to anything. I am from the netherlands btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:39 pm

vincey84 wrote:I don't see how this contributes to anything.

The battle rages. Honestly, I didn't see smirks on the faces of the audience. I saw gears turning. How many do you suppose searched "flat earth" after the segment; both those in attendance and those who watched it? We gained more than we lost, because we both know that once you bathe in the truth you can never go back to silly superstitious nonsense!

Every mention of the truth is contributing, imo. Else, why does Google Analytics show an exponential spike at the same time in history that Eric published his book. It's laughable that the controlled media, Earth over, think they can stop the paradigm shift by whining about YouTube's algorithm in front of their audiences. The very fact YouTube is in panic mode is contributory to our cause. They're losing, and they know it.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:42 pm

vincey84 wrote:I don't see how this contributes to anything.

They could have used a shill documentary were they for example promote a flat disc floating in outer space right? Now at least people will know about Eric Dubay and his 200 proofs – although the goal of this talk is obviously to create a foundation for YouTube changing their algorithm.
Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:24 am

Search on YouTube for "flat earth", then Filter (today), showing results 6 months or older. Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 am

It is the same if you type in "Eric Dubay" then filter (today) you will not see the video I uploaded today but instead videos other people uploaded with "Eric Dubay" in the title from months ago. For comparative purposes I then typed "PewDiePie" and specified today and got both his most recent upload today and someone's recent upload about him from today.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:52 am

Admin wrote:
"Eric Dubay"
filter (today)
will not see the videos

"National Zionist" is not searchable on YouTube or Google.  

The NAtional ZIonist who police the Corporate, Town Square, owned and controlled by Google/YouTube has knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the freedom of speech from "Eric Dubay" and his message about "flat Earth".

Marsh v. Alabama, 326 U.S. 501 (1946),
was a case decided by the United States Supreme Court, in which it ruled that a state trespassing statute
could not be used to prevent the distribution of religious materials on a town's sidewalk, even though the
sidewalk was part of a privately owned company town. The Court based its ruling on the provisions of the
First Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment.

The Court rejected that contention, noting that ownership "does not always mean absolute dominion."
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:15 pm

The tail wagging the dog, when they claim:

Study blames YouTube for rise in number of Flat Earthers
video-sharing persuade people to doubt Earth is round
“YouTube algorithms make it easy to end up going down the rabbit hole”

the most popular Flat Earth video
“200 proofs Earth is not a spinning ball”
(note, they did not reference "YouTube/Eric Dubay", since his channel is repeatedly deleted by Google)

before long were asking
 “where is the curve?”
 “why is the horizon always at eye level?”
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 2 Empty Youtube and Facebook is starting to piss me off! All mainstream sites are controlled opposition.

Post by Niar_Azeroth Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:04 pm

Youtube is blocking the uploading of certain (legitimate) flat Earth videos from known persons such as Eric seemingly.
I've been trying to upload a mirror of 200 proofs tonight for 3 damned hours!  3 different versions!
Every time it's almost complete it gets rejected and says "Video rejected" or something.
The format is correct, so the only thing I can think of is that algorithms flagged the video during upload, and prevented it.

My new FB account was banned the other day for posting Eric's 'amazing satellite zoom shows people upside down in Australia' video too.
I've been banned countless times on FB for uploading FE content or replying with factual information to ballheads.

Youtube and Facebook are both out of control. As is google who is obviously a CIA front of some kind, and owned by a company named :ALPHABET: (alphabet agency? CIA?).
They openly censor flat Earth, and the latest news is that Youtube is paying people to make ANTI FLAT EARTH videos.
Absolutely nonsense.

I highly suggest we people try to get "Flat Earth" groups listed on the protected group list of Youtube which I just discovered exists the other day and have no idea how it works - under the guise of being slandered, bullied, harassed, and so on.  In this age of SJW liberal garbage, I'm sure we have a much higher chance than any other previous times.
This is the way the other groups get protected, they claim the above. So why not us?
Why are we any different to the gays who are protected, or the jews who are protected, or so on? We aren't.

All we get is retarded ballheads going at us again and again and again and again.
Look at Del from BTIC on Youtube - He's getting harassed by sex offenders, mongs, and all sorts. He has narky ballhead pedophiles playing sextapes whilst kids are in the chat room. Bullshit.
So are the rest of the legitimate flat Earth persons, we all get harassed I'd assume.
I've been banned over 1000 times for flat Earth info and retorts.

I've kept a low profile, watching... Waiting...  Generally not uploading content outside of my FE group on FB, but I think that's about to change considering I get banned no matter what I'm doing.
Have a lot more free time now, might even start a channel similar to Del's, based in Australia with street interviews and so on one day.
Time will tell.    

Anyway, rant over.  Will be more active on IFERS in the coming weeks also.
Might go to sleep...

Peace.

P.S. We will never become protected by the sites that wants to eradicate us, but it's worth a try, right?  Can at least expose their double-standards if they reject the claim.

Niar_Azeroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Niar_Azeroth Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:06 am

Update:
Finally got the video uploaded to Youtube!

Within 1 minute of being live, some jackass started trolling and was crushed with great ease.
Check my page if interested, lol.

(It's a new channel, no content aside from Eric's 200 proofs so far).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLld9XIRLxE

Shills everywhere!

Niar_Azeroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:13 am

January 2016
Google uses special censorship on YouTube for the government of Pakistan, deleting views that the state opposes.
This will help the illiberal Pakistani state suppress dissent.

If you want to keep the Pakistani people in the dark, then there must be a future use for these people who's ideologies are being created for them.

ref:  https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/18/asia/youtube-ban-lifted-pakistan/index.html
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:56 am

Monero miner Coinhive is closing down because of the cryptocurrency 'crash'

Coinhive mining code was found running in the background of websites that had not informed visitors of its presence.

My quick calculations, using the average Kilowatt rate in the U.S., costs $400.00 to mine $30.00 in so called cryptocurrencies.

hive?  cube?  M?  Freemasonry?

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 2 Coinhi10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed May 01, 2019 12:05 am

Hidden Agenda for World Government by Controlling our Educational Systems | A Norman Dodd Interview

John Rose
Published on Apr 30, 2019

In this Video, Norman Dodd was interviewed in 1982 by G. Edward Griffin regarding the time he spent as the Head Researcher for the Reece Committee on Tax Exempt Foundations.

In the early 1950s, the Reece Commission led by Norman Dodd, uncovered minutes from the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace dated 1910; the minutes reveal that the Carnegie trustees asked themselves this question:

• “Is there any way known to man more effective than war to so alter the life of an entire people?”

28:00 minutes of the video
At that time, their interest shifts over to preventing what they call a reversion of life in the United States to what it was prior to 1914, when World War I broke out.  At that point, they come to the conclusion that, to prevent a reversion, we must control education within the United States.

"The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace" approached the Rockefeller Foundation with a suggestion:  

• Domestic education would be handled by the Rockefeller Foundation
  • International education would be handled by the Carnegie Endowment

They then decide that the key to the success of these two operations lay in the alteration of the teaching of American History.  So, they approach four of the then most prominent teachers of American History in the country -- people like Charles and Mary Byrd -- their suggestion to them is this, “Will they alter the manner in which they present their subject?””  They were turned down, flatly.

So, they then decide that it is necessary for them to do as they say, i.e. “build our own stable of historians."  Then, they approach the Guggenheim Foundation, which specializes in fellowships, and say”  “When we find young men in the process of studying for doctorates in the field of American History, and we feel that they are the right caliber, will you grant them fellowships on our say so?  And the answer is, “Yes.”

So, under that condition, eventually they assemble twenty (20), and they take these twenty potential teachers of American History to London.  There, they are briefed in what is expected of them -- when, as, and if they secure appointments in keeping with the doctorates they will have earned.

30:55 minutes of the video
That group of twenty historians ultimately becomes the nucleus of the American Historical Association.

Rockefeller Foundation
GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 2 Rockef10

Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 2 Carneg10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun May 05, 2019 4:32 pm

At 4:00 PM CDT on Friday May 3rd, Mozilla Firefox prevented all add-ons from running or being installed. To temporarily fix this massive breach of user Privacy & Security, Mozilla Firefox required it's users to ENABLE > Firefox Data Collection and Use > allow Firefox to install and run studies.

Note, this is Friday night across US INC, and this forced Data Collection ran all day Saturday through Sunday Morning.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 2 Firefo10

Who benefited?

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 2 Mozill10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Whocifer Sun May 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Not sure what is going on but I was chatting in Del's Livestream on BTIC and someone asked about the best place for fe info. I told them to come here, corrected someone else on it being the Jews not Jesuits ruling the world and next thing I know they silence me in the chat. What is going on? I thought Del was trustworthy but this is shady af. Am I missing something?

Whocifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun May 05, 2019 8:29 pm

Whocifer wrote:Not sure what is going on but I was chatting in Del's Livestream on BTIC and someone asked about the best place for fe info. I told them to come here, corrected someone else on it being the Jews not Jesuits ruling the world and next thing I know they silence me in the chat. What is going on? I thought Del was trustworthy but this is shady af. Am I missing something?

Suggest you contact Del for answer. Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun May 05, 2019 8:34 pm

Whocifer wrote:
Jews not Jesuits ruling the world

The following are all inventions of J E W based affiliation.

Holy Roman Empire/ Vatican City (Jesuits)/ City of London/ District of Columbia/ Freemasonry/ Bolsheviks/ NAtional ZIonists/ NASA

• Faith based religion
  • Theory based science
  • Banking
  • Academia
  • News Media
  • Social Media
  • Entertainment Industry
  • Meat Industry
  • Dairy Industry
  • Pharmaceutical Industry
  • Sports
  • Slavery
  • Other
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed May 08, 2019 2:08 am

PAYPAL tops refunding "processing fees" on refunded transactions. Paypal charges 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. Starting on 7 May 2019, Paypal will no longer refund the 2.9% fee. That means a returned item, for any reason, will cost the seller the 2.9% + $0.30.

Could this Refund Policy be used for money laundering?
Could this Refund Policy be used to bankrupt people and companies?
Could this Refund Policy be used for injuring business, customer satisfaction?
Could this refund policy "grow earnings" by moving money from one company to another?

Buy your PAYPAL Service Suppository (PSS) today, this product is guaranteed to work or your money back, less a small handling and cleaning fee.
When ordering, be sure to ask us about discounts on our returned items.
Sincerely, Daniel Schulman
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Wed May 08, 2019 10:58 am

Schpankme wrote:Could this Refund Policy be used to bankrupt people and companies?
Could this Refund Policy be used for injuring business, customer satisfaction?

Economic blockades like this seem to be the next step in regulating unwanted businesses. I discovered this first hand when a few month ago PAYPAL deleted my account without any notice. Reason; I sell CBD oil. Took me a few weeks before I had my money back that was stored on the account. Probably lost a lot of customers because of this; but that is most likely the goal.
Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed May 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Just Vital wrote:
PAYPAL deleted my account without any notice

There are many people with stories such as yours; "Louis Rossmann" owns and operates a store front in Manhattan, New York, where he repairs Apple products (phones and laptops which Apple Inc. claims cannot be repaired), his PayPal account was frozen for six months, because PayPal wanted proof that he was authorized to repair Apple products.

Here's the Story of PayPal vs Louis Rossman.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 2 Paypal10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Thu May 09, 2019 1:35 am

It seems (big) companies are being used to create their own rules that dictate society – without having to pass actual time-consuming laws;

CBD oil is legal, but Google censor it in their search engine;

Repairing phones is legal, but Paypal decides it’s not;

Speaking about flat earth is legal, but Youtube makes your video’s almost impossible to find.

And another hot topic is vaccines; they would like to make them mandatory obviously, but that will make an incredible complex law to create, being it in conflict with the constitution and human rights etc. So what they do; they make sure day care centers and school (companies) are refusing the unvaccinated kids – so indirectly people are stimulated/forced to take vaccines. This is another example of how companies can influence unwanted developments – without the (direct) need to create new actual laws.

Our capitalistic world is just a disguise for communism – with the difference that the real power is not in the hands of the state, but with the private corporations.
Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu May 09, 2019 1:46 am

Just Vital wrote:
It seems (big) companies are being used to create their own rules that dictate society

These "big companies" are all NAtional ZIonist J E W owned and controlled, thats why they want Laws against those talking about them, anti-Semitism (fake race), anti-Zionist (political party).
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Rotblut Sun May 12, 2019 5:24 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Just Vital wrote:
It seems (big) companies are being used to create their own rules that dictate society

These "big companies" are all NAtional ZIonist J E W owned and controlled, thats why they want Laws against those talking about them, anti-Semitism (fake race), anti-Zionist (political party).

TbH I always thought that NaZi is a word what was used the first time by Dr. Theodor Herzl at the first zionist congress in August 29th 1887 at Basel /Switzerland. He has called the new Enemy of Zionism "Neo Anti ZIonists"
Even a lot of Jewish Rabbi here in Berlin /Germany have a problem with Zionism and talk openly about it. Youtube and other platform are full of evidence for the jew world order  Evil or Very Mad

source: Der erste zionistische Weltkongress in Basel 29.08.2017 Deutschlandfunk
Ben Rotblut
Ben Rotblut

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeyocRMMaF01eyLvP1MAS8g

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun May 12, 2019 6:11 pm

Ben Rotblut wrote:

Neo Anti ZIonists

Not - N A Z

Not - NE AN ZI

N A ZI - this makes me laugh

29 August 1897
Here we have the Zionist Congress, NO WHERE do we see the acronym NAZI used to mean Anti Zionist.

Der erste zionistische Weltkongress in Basel
Als 1948 der Staat Israel gegründet wurde, war dies das Ergebnis jahrzehntelanger Vorbereitung,
die auf den jüdischen Journalisten Theodor Herzl zurückging. Er initiierte den ersten Zionistenkongress,
der am 29. August 1897 in Basel begann. Jüdische Delegierte beschlossen dort die Schaffung eines,
Judenstaates“ in Palästina.

Theodor Herzl is the founder of "political Zionism" and the father of the State of Israel. In his book "Semitism", Jonathan Weisman, a New York Times reporter, talks about the peculiar challenges of being an American J E W in 2018. Meanwhile, he says, neo-Nazis grab headlines, shouting slogans like “Hail victory!”

neo-Nazis?
Lets put this into perspective, does he mean NEO NEO ANTI ZIonists grab headlines?  

Whats even more absurd, was it "Neo Anti ZIonists" that were immigrated to United States to start the Fake Space Program that became NASA?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next