Tartaria and mud floods

Go down

Tartaria and mud floods

Post by superuserdo on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:22 pm

I searched the topic term but nothing showed.

I'm wondering what the group think about the latest wave on the internet -which is the claim that our ground levels are raised as reflected by the lower floors of thousands of buildings being seemingly buried by a mud flood some ''not too distant'' time ago. Various excavations have shown lower levels of buildings being buried beneath what is now our current ground level.

I did a little research in my home town and could not find a photograph of a very well known museum which was allegedly erected in the mid to late 1800's and yet no photo of its construction exists. The camera was invented in 1816.

Tartaria or the 'Tartary/Tartarian Empire featured in early cartography and was removed from our current maps. It's a claim for me because I have not personally seen the maps but the buildings are everywhere for all to see.

It also comes with the claim that there were thousands of children called 'the foundlings' who were brought into our realm following an extinction level event around 250 years ago (which allegedly wiped everyone out) and that we are their (the foundlings) progeny.

All the claims link to shape power buildings and Tesla type technology that may have been responsible (either intentionally or by accident) for the liquefaction of Earth soil/ground causing a world wide 'mud flood' that crept up (and sometimes over) our cities buildings.

The information is quite compelling and it is fascinating that we are not taught the reasons for our buildings lower floors being below current ground level, some of which have had the entry doors bridged from what is now ground floor.
Someone mentioned building cities upon cities but that suggestion is quite absurd after you spend in excess of three seconds thinking about it.

Thoughts anyone?
superuserdo
superuserdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tartaria and mud floods

Post by Alpha on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:49 pm

If you are interested in it, Martin from Flat Earth British has some good stuff on the subject.

Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:13 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:11 am

Hi

The issue for me is the buildings. They ARE there!
The alternative is to believe that we build cities on top of cities and that idea (for me) is insanity.
Or maybe that our buildings sunk over time - everywhere - but no account in our history.
On top of this we have 20-50 ft tall doors in this world which makes no sense until you factor in the idea that humans have become smaller over time.
The Hopi speak of four previous civilizations and then there are the statues and under ocean cities which don't fit in with our histories narrative.
So we are left to accept the idea that the Mayans can magically disappear, Atlantis was a myth and its better to ignore sub level buildings lest we suffer cognitive dissonance.
I get that the guy above thinks the FE movement is being co-opted but 'There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in the FE philosophy only.'  Paraphrase lol.

Now there's the rub!

Flat Earth (to my mind) is a great launch pad into deep level thought but to focus only on that could be a route to limited understanding of what is really happening here.

It appears (to me) that reality is far from a fixed-done-deal and that we are in the process of making a kind of hyper leap into something more akin to lucid dreaming than being locked into a physical world.
When I think about it, there seems to be no other way to escape a controlling system than to make it unpinnable (new word?) and this could involve an exponential flux of environment on our part that the 'controllers' can't get a handle on because where there is no fixed reference for their lies there can be no ultimate control, so I invite the diversity of consciousness above previously imposed limitations.

There is an abundance of information on this subject and I feel that the guy in the above video's simply has no room for contemplation due to his immersion in the FE subject. I also feel it very contradictory to imply that independent research needs to be qualified by someone with esteem. If that were the case then FE goes straight into room 101 due to the majority of the video's being uploaded by Tom, Dick & Harry. Of course discernment is necessary in all fields of investigation. He only has a ''feeling'' at this point and is not researched sufficiently enough to cast the subject out.

Until I hear a better explanation for the sub level buildings -which lets face it, we don't build like that today nor have we been taught about them in our education systems- I will remain open-minded to further explanation...

Thanks for the replies guys, appreciated.
superuserdo
superuserdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:01 am

There are definitely some strange anomalies in our history.

Like there being no actual photo's of the statue of liberty being erected in the US.

Or no building with stone in California before 1850, although photo's seem to suggest otherwise.

Or Hardwick stone apparently building DC, but that quarry not existing before some of these buildings have already been constructed.

No toilets in some of these hotels? The fireplaces. Lots to think about for sure.

It is a very interesting subject, and there is a heap more shady stuff going on, like you say, discern for yourself, take what you need and leave the rest.

Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:03 pm

For sure.
superuserdo
superuserdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:52 am

Realearth
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:26 am

Realearth
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:03 am

New World Order
Khazarian Empire (Jewdaism), law of people - adversarial and justice - HE God creates (Talmud)

• prior to 1800, demanded obedience from the illiterate masses through fear based religion (faith) and war
  • after 1800, tax the labor of the indoctrinated masses who pay for scientism (theory) and war

Vatican/Catholicism/Jesuit (crypto Jews), this Biblical tale spread across the face of the Earth.

In Roe v. Wade
The Supreme Court ruling legalizing abortion, the justices cited Jewish law, which says "life begins after the fetus is viable."

• Roe? like "the mass of eggs contained in the ovaries of a female fish"?  Did you think this coincidental?

J E W Zionists control the Media, Educational System, Entertainment Industry, Social Justice, Supreme Court, Labor movement, Civil rights, Banking, other.

Old World Order
Tartarian Empire (Christianity), natural law - truth - raising the inner God (Christ)

• The Great Wall of Tartaria, not China

Even today, we see the Khazars warring with Tartars (Afghanistan, Palestinian, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria, China, Japan, Korea, South America, Germany, other).  Why?  to erase history, to own or control, to commit genocide, slavery.
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum