Stargods a FE etc. Shill?

Go down

Stargods a FE etc. Shill?

Post by TheReal_iHateMainStream on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:57 am

Hey,

What are everyone's thoughts on Stargods YouTube Channel?  

He is an older fella that lives in Canada.  He also talks about shape-shifting reptilians and what not along with Flat Earth.  There is really quite a fusion of Cons. Topics going on on his channel.  He does pass two of my litmus tests, which means he talks about the jews and the Flat Earth.

Cheers,

ihatemainstream

PS> if this post is in the wrong place or inappropriate plz let me know.  This is my first post.

Last edited by TheReal_iHateMainStream on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling)
TheReal_iHateMainStream

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUkPuL15jXji9teVXXvzUMA

Back to top Go down

Re: Stargods a FE etc. Shill?

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:13 pm

I avoid everyone who talks about the following subjects:
Reptilians, Aliens, Illuminati, Mind-Control, Nibiru, Annunaki, Mandela-Effect and so on.

David Icke talks about the Jews, but he is so clearly a shill and/or controlled opposition, so just because someone talks about the Jews does not automatically mean they are trustworthy.

A little bit of truth mixed in with so much obfuscation, that's been David Icke's modus operandi for 25+ years.

FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Nice to see you on the forum, I follow your channel, your material is very informative.
Thanks
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:40 am

Agreed ^
I do think YT will 'nuke' your channel soon IHMS, they cannot have the Goyim sharing the truth about the Jews. (documented fact = hate speech)

FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_iHateMainStream on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:05 pm

I agree with everyone's statements so far...FL@T-E@RTH and Realearth concerning stargods..

as far as my channel goes on jewtube...it is cool if they nuke it.. you can always find me under that youtube name...cheers my brothers..
if one subscriber is there i will be making content...sub counts are nice of course but with this TRUTH game we play, it is a casualty that we have to deal with...

ihatemainstream
TheReal_iHateMainStream

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUkPuL15jXji9teVXXvzUMA

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Kudos to you IHMS, for having the balls to even speak-out against the Jews, it is so obvious that the Jews are the core-problem, there is a reason they were banished from most countries during the 1500-1700's, but most people have no idea of this and believe the 'bullshit' about the Holocaust and accept the 'anti-Semitism' crap the Jew controlled media push all day everyday.

I should also add:
David Icke does indeed talk about the Jews, but if you scrutinise his content you will see he specifically talks about Zionism and how Zionism is nothing to do with the Jews and it's a vehicle for this 'New World Order' - classic smoke & mirrors.
Claim Zionism is the problem and claim it's not the 'Jewish faith or people', but Corporate entities under the Zionist label who are not even Jews LOL
Erm, OK!

If people are unsure of this, go check out the Twighlight Zone, a Sci-Fi US TV programme from 1959 (written by Rod Serling) a Jew and it fundamentally was pushing Space, Aliens, Climate-Change and all other sorts of 'crap' 10+ years before NASA even existed.
The Jews have been pulling the strings in media since WW II and pushing this garbage of a 'ball' Earth.
Check out The History Channel, it's a 24/7 destruction of the Nazi's and pushing the Holocaust.

This is why criticizing the Jews is no longer 'racism' but it has it's own connotation, anti-Semitism.
It's the phrase which ceases any kind of debate.
If I disagree with 'blacks' I am racist, if I disagree with 'Muslims' I am racist,
If I dare disagree or criticize Jews I am anti-Semitic and can be jailed!

It's so sad most people cannot see this fucking bullshit for what it is

Last edited by FL@T-E@RTH on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fat-fingered typing mistake)
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum