IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Curvature on the Flat Earth

+29
nowhereelsetogo
Simon7
oneofmany
Dab_Tsog
Jason Mendelli
AlmightySavoisien88
TheRitch
Flatearthnz
cliffyamo
Admin
Cheese#It
Bro
qdoc
Just Vital
Simplyflat
vortexpuppy
reluctantsparrow
Realearth
RickFE
Foreverlearning
MaroOneY
csp
Themis
IcarusII
Beashambassador
Schpankme
susie
Thinkforyourself
Aphrodite
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No Curvature on the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: No Curvature on the Flat Earth

Post by Admin Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

No Curvature on the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: No Curvature on the Flat Earth

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Great footage Rick. I wanted to know where you were filming from? I know you can see the Burlington Skyway from the Toronto shoreline on a clear day, and Burlington is 58km from Toronto.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Foreverlearning wrote:Great footage Rick. I wanted to know where you were filming from? I know you can see the Burlington Skyway from the Toronto shoreline on a clear day, and Burlington is 58km from Toronto.

This a video from Jenna Fredo
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmGZOUV9TP9Z_J1LdUIfYHQ
Taken from 30.84 Miles away at Fort Niagara, NY. The Rogers Center dome is only 282' high. Lake Ontario elevation is 243'.The base elevation of the Rogers Center is 267', making the total height of the Rogers Center above the lake 306' . My elevation was 6' above the lake. Expected curvature is 516.85' of drop

I live in Ontario and have been to Toronto many times. The Rogers Center, aka the Skydome is the white retractable roof clearly visible in her videos.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 02, 2017 6:18 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:41 am

4,519 MILES NO CURVE

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by reluctantsparrow Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:50 am

I have an idea, (My girlfriends idea actually,)
She wants an app for her ipad that shows the curvature one should EXPECT to see on a ball with a radius of 3,595 miles from any location or height.
She also wants to a see a video showing three points of view side by side.
1. the ipad app with expected curvature (mathematically correct for the supposed "ball'.
2. the same view from the same height and location with no distortion, a real life view.
3. just for fun, the same view again via fish eye lens.

I know nothing about writing software, but wouldn't that be great to have an app that SHOWS you, from a given location, the amount of curve one should Expect to see compared to what a person is actually seeing? I want that app....
Even the ball earthers would download that app.
I am wondering if it has already been written?
a valuable teaching tool that would be

reluctantsparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:44 pm

reluctantsparrow wrote: an app for her ipad that shows the curvature one should EXPECT to see on a ball with a radius of 3,595 miles from any location or height.
I am wondering if it has already been written?
 a valuable teaching tool that would be

Check the following app to see if it fits (at least some of your) needs.
www.aye.earth
http://www.aye.earth/index.php/aye-earth/curve/curve-calculator

Note: This app uses the standard globe assumption of a spherical geometry of the Earth

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by reluctantsparrow Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:00 pm

Very useful link, thanks vortexpuppy, but not quite what my GF had in mind. She wants an app that superimposes what the alleged curve should look like in real time on the camera view from her Ipad or Iphone. The line of the curved horizon one should be seeing would be superimposed right over the real life view. The "expected curve' would also be superimposed at the correct "horizon level" based on Pythagoras math.....so....a person could pull out their camera on a plane for instance flying at 37,000 feet to take a pic and the "app" would automatically display both the alleged "curve" one SHOULD be seeing side to side as well as how far 'down" a person should have to tip ones head to see the pythagorean horizon (which in reality remains at eye level).

reluctantsparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Simplyflat Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:32 am

How's it going everyone, please remove this comment if it doesn't fit into the forum, so recently, I've been thinking, since the earth is unfathomably huge, the only true telling way in my mind to test the 'curve' is to gain unfathomable height, am I wrong? So basically a good thorough birds eye view? I've recently seen the video with Rob Skiba and others letting of those baloons, forget the actual proper name for it, I'm pretty sure they got to around 100,000 feet or soo?. And if you've seen the video, the view at that height is spectacular, but in all honesty only covers a very small portion of the earth, I'm wondering, if the earth were to curve, at what height estimated would you have to be to notice any promising signs of it? Personally My guess would be atleast 900,000 + feet right? Try not to laugh at this comment (lol) as I'm not the most educated with the math etc, looking for some well educated opinions/explanations - thanks.

Simplyflat

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:56 am

THINGS TO LOOK FOR:
The presence or lack of hotspot on the surface of the Earth.
What happens to the horizon as it moves above and below the camera's center axis.
Is there any motion parallax between the horizon and the Sun

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:57 am

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by qdoc Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:48 am

My friend (no honestly I do have a friend and it's not me) is a glober; and when I present the 8 inches times the square of the mile and Eric's examples plus others of all the stuff that should be below the curve from earth level... the only thing he could come up with was refraction.  I gave the example that Eric cites which is out local church here which can be seen at around 40 miles and is around 300 ft so should be several hundred foot below the horizon.  If the brainwashing means people will accept refraction of hundreds of feet what can you do.  And he's a clever science guy...

Last edited by qdoc on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

qdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:49 pm

qdoc wrote:My friend (no honestly I do have a friend and it's not me) is a glober; and when I present the 8 inches times the square of the mile and Eric's examples plus others of all the stuff that should be below the curve from earth level... the only thing he could come up with was refraction.  I gave the example that Eric cites which is out local church here which can be seen at around 40 miles and is around 300 ft so should be several hundred foot below the horizon.  If the brainwashing means people will accept refraction of hundreds of feet what can you do.  And he's a clever science guy...

Welcome to IFERS qDoc... and Bravo for sharing the truth with your friend.

What has worked for many over decades of trying in other Truth areas is to use the erosion method... Drip... Drip... Drip... of solid proof based truth shared here and there with a friend in relaxed way at a comfortable intuitive time... and then in the fullness of time your friend will discover/realize the truth in his mind... in his way... and 'own' it himself.

Some people are ready... NOW... to see the flat earth evidence clearly due to past efforts at trying to find the truth in other areas... JFK, 911, Middle East Wars, Federal Reserve, Religion, IRS, CIA, False Flag Events and many many other areas... but most of us need the Drip... Drip... Drip... method.

Remember... It took most of us somewhere about 2-4 years to even learn to speak our language properly.

Think in terms of years of gentle sharing rather than using any fire and brimstone style over a short period of time.  

Telling people the earth is flat even when showing them my favorite proof of Miles Squared Times 8 inches is still telling them they have been crazy misinformed fools for most of their life.

It doesn't go down to well with most of us to find out we have been told lies since we were barely able to walk...   Wink
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by qdoc Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Thanks Bro ;-)
Yes For Me It Started A Decade Ago
It Went 911 (Specifically Building 7)
Then Heavily Into Money System And Central Banking And Fiat Currency
False Flags And Realising Who's Pulling The Strings, Again Eric's Work On That Is Impressive
And Finally To Flat Earth
So Yeah For Me It Was A 10 Year Journey

qdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese#It Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:36 am

I caught this article a few weeks back and could find no mention of curvature being taken into account.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4675520/World-s-longest-sea-bridge-finished-China.html

Cheese#It

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:46 am

Admin wrote:
the hot-spot seen on the clouds directly underneath the Sun

Lake Michigan
Sunrise looking South at 10,500 feet
No Curvature on the Flat Earth - Page 2 Sunris10

Langston, AL
Sunset
No Curvature on the Flat Earth - Page 2 Sunset13

No Curvature on the Flat Earth - Page 2 Sunset15
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:04 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

No Curvature on the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Concorde flights ended due to fire risk?

Post by cliffyamo Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:10 pm

Thinkforyourself wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:Concorde was flying on  60000 feet and no curvature.

10:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBYIo_pS1yI

48:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjskCmWfOqs

3:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnFkJWkBGf8
Great footage, good job.

Third video Captain on take off burning smell quite normal on Concorde!coming from the air conditioning! Were these not grounded for fire safety reasons?ie one caught fire?

cliffyamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Flatearthnz Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:57 am

My no curvature proof from NZ (Napier)
https://youtu.be/c1K-mBm1LRQ

Flatearthnz

Back to top Go down

No Curvature on the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Can someone help me make sense of calculating curvature?

Post by TheRitch Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:05 am

I’m very aware that the common calculation for the earths curvature uses 8” per mile squared but this appears to be an approximation that accounts more for shorter distances as it actually creates a parabola.
Another website I found shows a few other ways to calculate it using the Pythagorean theorem and spherical trigonometry. (I’m not great at math but I’m wondering if there is a better formula perhaps if the inches per mile squared isn’t accurate as they say).

I’m 100% convinced of the flat earth but I saw a video suggesting that using inches per mile squared was supposedly not an accurate way to derive the curvature and, of course, he was using that fact to try and discredit flat earthers.

I guess the fact that countless experiments calculating no curvature whatsoever makes any curvature “calculation” irrelevant, though doesn’t it? Lol

TheRitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:22 am

The 8 inches per mile squared formula is a simple formula which if talking about distances over 300 miles begins to deviate and forms a parabola, that is correct. However, what these globe videos omit and don't bother acknowledging or accepting, is the fact that 8 inches per mile squared works perfectly in calculating accurate distances up to 300 miles away, which is plenty far for all practical measurements people are taking. Not to mention, these idiot globers act like flat Earthers are the ones who came up with this formula. This formula was created by globers, not flat Earthers, to describe their model. So when they nit-pick their own bullshit math and blame us, it just shows what spurious ground they're actually standing on to try and shift the onus of blame onto those of us who are simply using the curvature formula they created and use themselves:

http://walter.bislins.ch/bloge/index.asp?page=Eight+Inches+per+Miles+squared+Formula+Derivation

http://www.davidsenesac.com/Information/line_of_sight.html

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

No Curvature on the Flat Earth - Page 2 Ba7cf17e305c1547b928e3a4f3e2c496

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRitch Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:25 pm

Ooh that’s really great to know that it was given by the globers/nasa. I appreciate the response!
This guy/video definitely seemed to just want to disprove common arguments but not address the assumptions behind his approach or where his math/logic was coming from.

TheRitch

Back to top Go down

Post by AlmightySavoisien88 Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:25 pm

AlmightySavoisien88
AlmightySavoisien88

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRitch Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:04 pm

Great video my friend! Safe to say we shouldn’t be able to see all the way across Florida 😂.

TheRitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Mendelli Fri May 22, 2020 9:04 am

susie wrote:
Hawaii is Flat
Video Proof no curve of Earth in Hawaii.  Calculations proving there is absolutely no curve of Earth between Kauai and Oahu.

Thank you! Very clear explanation, understandable for a layman like me. Found this quick curvature calculator site. The island should be 1.47 miles below the horizon if looking from sea level to sea level. Taking into account your elevation theclearly visibke base of the island should be a few thousand feet below the 'curve'. Looking forward to sharing with my 'scientific' friend, who is thankfully open-minded and up for sincere debate! Very Happy

Jason Mendelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next