Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:20 am

Check out my Facebook Timeline, Author Page, Personal Group, and every group I've ever posted to. Facebook has just deleted nearly every single post I've made this year! They have claimed my posts are all "spam," against their community guidelines, and retro-actively removed posts as old as from 2 years ago! This egregious censorship and lame excuses are getting out of control. Please everyone be sure to save and share my content before it's impossible to do so anymore.

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 8 2aedf810

I was about to post an IFERS link and was just informed by Facebook that the entire IFERS forum has been blocked by Facebook too! Everyone try it out, you can no longer post an IFERS link on Facistbook!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 8 Empty Re: Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down

Post by TruthNinjaLinney on Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:43 am

Eric,
You can get past them not letting us post the IFERS.123.st link by using the www.IFERS.info link instead.

Nevertheless this is total bullshit and all the more reason people need to get out in the real world and do activism!

TruthNinjaLinney
TruthNinjaLinney

http:// https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEL4FdZLCoGnu18rkg0M1g

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:51 am

Admin wrote:
Facebook deleted nearly every single post
claimed my posts "spam"
egregious censorship

IFERS forum has been blocked by Facebook

The Flat Earth Society - Home | Facebook

facebook.com › FlatEarthToday

No deletions found on this, Obama promoted, Facebook Shill site  Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Sanctuary on Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:45 am

There are think tanks full of workers; filling up sky-scrapers; hooked on opposing Eric Dubay. This profoundly multiplies the irrevocable proofs of the truth and flat earth for everybody.

Eric Dubay's YouTube Channel Taken Down - Page 8 Obama-flat-earth
Animal Sanctuary
Animal Sanctuary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum