Tropical Western Astrology

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Tropical Western Astrology

Post by MaryMoon on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:56 pm

oh yah , hermes Laughing
as in the messenger, hmm?

real person? or books written in allegories about astrology and astrotheology?

Did you all see the latest devin madgy video?
Well in case you didnt, you could watch this one instead and get a good idea what it was about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoVK340ME78

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Hello Astro lovies!
This is about the solar return chart.
It is a chart of the sky the exact time sun returns to the degree it was on your very first birthday.

The outside ring is where things are going to be at the exact birthday and the inside ring is a persons natal chart( map of sky when you were born)

These are free to do on astro.com but you dont get any free interpretations so you will need to know how to read astro symbols.

We do this kind of chart to get ideas of how our next year will go.

When I do these for people and count the days around like a clock, events happen on the days when we touch a luminary, events to do with what the light rules.
so  for example
mercury- the mind and communications
venus- esthetics, pleasure, art, women, tenderness, love
mars- drive, ambition, sex, men, war
jupiter- expansion, philosophy,wealth, experience
etc ( go to google and read basic luminary meanings in astro you can add many more words here yourselves )

Last year in the FB astro group  I saw my solar return i saw sun on IC in a terrible angle to father (sun was exact inconjunct to moon leo 19 degrees)
(chaldean ruler of 4th)
Those are both hard spots for sun and moon and also they are in exact hard angle( 0 degree orb inconjunct- both are at 19 degrees),

so that means something bigger than the usual argument or whatnot, and with a male father figure sort because that is what sun, IC AND LEO all rule in different ways.

Stronger the orb, stronger the event so I felt like it was death because it was exact.

last years here:

But then it wasnt my own papa who passed away, It was the childrens grandfather on other side, he died a horrible death too, all alone.
Sad We were not close at the time ( I only met him briefly a few times ) but maybe that made it kind of worse feeling for all of us here in our clan.

Then mr lahey and gordon from tragically hip passed too, all in the same week. Those are just two men who i happened to like and watch on youtube almost daily already, because I loved the way they expressed themselves. (the real mr lahey john dunsworth smart guy <3 ) and Gordon is same moon as me and I always loved his scorpionic lyrics.
So you could say they were male figures strong in my life.

The deaths all occured was when the day around jupiter was highlighted in SR( sun was close to jupiter libra in SR in october and sun was inconjunct to the SR/natal sun & IC @ 19 degrees)

I have heard other astrologers say it and after seeing it myself many times now (including from one astrologer who passed away on one of his own jupiter transits) Jupiter brings us to a higher level of under/inner standing & sometimes it is
*expansion out of meatbag body*  or going west as I have heard some people used to say, or death to this particular way of experiencing things. For me specifically(because this isnt their charts of dying)  it was highlighting the way I deal with men in private home matters.  

Theres many diff ways to use the SR, but this one I do, where you count around days like a clock, is disturbingly accurate.

You can do the same with lunar returns, that is same premise but once a month not once a year.
When Erics channel got shut down around dec 12, that was also a hard day on his lunar return.(moon libra-highlighting his creative house) and it was venus exact conjunct his uranus that lunar return(shocking changes to his art he shares)  while mars was by his exalted saturn libra (bringing a war to all his perfectly saturn crafted works.)
So already the chart showed hard angles around that day but I didnt know what it would be, then when moon made hardest angle..Channel gone!

I think astrology blows my mind so much I cant even process too much at a time Razz  
Maybe just need to regrow some more shrooom brain cells, man.
Then I can be like #virgo and write things people can read Razz  

If anyone wants to get into this more go ahead and ask away.
Here is jupiter parked on my moon for this whole year, and moon / mars 10th house ruled by that jupiter. Busy busy year of showing skills in the public.
Someone will learn something with me this year!
Actually probably quite a few people by the looks of it.
Maybe we can figure out some more of how the AE map was made with astrologers or not, hmm?  Question  Arrow

If anyone here wants to talk topocentric coordinates and how they are used in making charts (and why they add in that fixer math because earth doesnt move lol), you know where to find me

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by starfox42 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:01 am

Great work Mary, still following along and learning. Would be great to see other flat earth peoples getting involved here. Astro is so important, it goes hand in hand. It's a huge tool for the freemasons and Zionists to exert their control over us. Using the influences of the transits, etc.
starfox42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Tis the darkest hour of balsamic waning pisces moon at the moment.
Kelly Lee Phipps called this part of phase the chalkboard full.

I used to like that and I still kind of do, but maybe I see it like chalkboard was full at full moon, and now that has been rubbed with hands so you cant read or see anything anymore..

Almost clean and time to start the new moon and plant seeds again, gardeners. Smile

The easiest way to remember what to plant with moon is that plants that flower above ground do well planted a few days after a new moon, when moon can be seen in sky and things can grow with moon and its aspects.

The things that grow underground are better planted in waning moon, (from full to new)

But as soon as you cant see moon, it is darkest time(around 3 days eh?)
no planting during this time, only preparation.

I have had best results doing it this way and learned from grandpa and finding other people who test it out. Farmers Almanac also gives free panting advice .based on moon sign still after all these years. Thats nice to see around.
Happy darkest hour Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Razz

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:09 pm

Mars has hit Capricorn now! Wooohoo, time to get to real work!

This is another spot where Mars does really well, so hence we all are more productive down here.

People born under mars capricorn will show traits of some kind of leader. CEO of a corpse-oration types just naturally.

Even children from very young age will start to show you they are in control of everything and you only need to guide them gently to their leadership roles that they will no doubt take later in life.

Sometimes its that housewife and mom who has everything in control in the house.
Lists for children they check off everyday, housework is ALWAYS done before bed.

* I run a tight ship* is something moms with CAPRICORN say . I meet them all da time Laughing

ANd here is a list of where things are at the moment..
You can always search them up to learn more..
Like go to search engine and type:

Sun in pisces or SUn in pisces transit

Moon in aries or transit.. ( moon moves new sign every 2.5 days tho so this is one you need to keep looking up every few days )

Mercury Aries, etc etc

So, yahh, Hi & Byeee, i got work ta do! I dont even have the ship built yet #CapricornRising but no CAPRICORN IN ME &  saturn leo Laughing
MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:15 pm

Too many signs again, better go out to disseminate #piscespower

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Happy Equinox ( SUN IS IN ARIES soon )  
Its sun square mars so watch out for extra attn from STALKERS  Evil or Very Mad and other aggressive nuisance like people. They always come around more in MARSY HOT weather  Razz

That looks like swastika to me, in this title of song here:
MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:00 pm

did you learn how to draw these kind of stars when you were a little one?

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Why and how the cross christians use is a symbol for the zodiac and the seasons.
The sun/son dies on that shortest day(shortest line is the winter solstice), it is equal day and night at equinoxes , and longest day (in the north) at summer solstice.

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum