IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tropical Western Astrology

+4
Admin
starfox42
CSI
MaryMoon
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tropical Western Astrology

Post by MaryMoon Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:56 pm

oh yah , hermes Laughing
as in the messenger, hmm?

real person? or books written in allegories about astrology and astrotheology?

Did you all see the latest devin madgy video?
Well in case you didnt, you could watch this one instead and get a good idea what it was about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoVK340ME78

MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Hello Astro lovies!
This is about the solar return chart.
It is a chart of the sky the exact time sun returns to the degree it was on your very first birthday.

The outside ring is where things are going to be at the exact birthday and the inside ring is a persons natal chart( map of sky when you were born)

These are free to do on astro.com but you dont get any free interpretations so you will need to know how to read astro symbols.

We do this kind of chart to get ideas of how our next year will go.

When I do these for people and count the days around like a clock, events happen on the days when we touch a luminary, events to do with what the light rules.
so  for example
mercury- the mind and communications
venus- esthetics, pleasure, art, women, tenderness, love
mars- drive, ambition, sex, men, war
jupiter- expansion, philosophy,wealth, experience
etc ( go to google and read basic luminary meanings in astro you can add many more words here yourselves )

Last year in the FB astro group  I saw my solar return i saw sun on IC in a terrible angle to father (sun was exact inconjunct to moon leo 19 degrees)
(chaldean ruler of 4th)
Those are both hard spots for sun and moon and also they are in exact hard angle( 0 degree orb inconjunct- both are at 19 degrees),

so that means something bigger than the usual argument or whatnot, and with a male father figure sort because that is what sun, IC AND LEO all rule in different ways.

Stronger the orb, stronger the event so I felt like it was death because it was exact.

last years here:
Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Marysr10

But then it wasnt my own papa who passed away, It was the childrens grandfather on other side, he died a horrible death too, all alone.
Sad We were not close at the time ( I only met him briefly a few times ) but maybe that made it kind of worse feeling for all of us here in our clan.

Then mr lahey and gordon from tragically hip passed too, all in the same week. Those are just two men who i happened to like and watch on youtube almost daily already, because I loved the way they expressed themselves. (the real mr lahey john dunsworth smart guy <3 ) and Gordon is same moon as me and I always loved his scorpionic lyrics.
So you could say they were male figures strong in my life.

The deaths all occured was when the day around jupiter was highlighted in SR( sun was close to jupiter libra in SR in october and sun was inconjunct to the SR/natal sun & IC @ 19 degrees)

I have heard other astrologers say it and after seeing it myself many times now (including from one astrologer who passed away on one of his own jupiter transits) Jupiter brings us to a higher level of under/inner standing & sometimes it is
*expansion out of meatbag body*  or going west as I have heard some people used to say, or death to this particular way of experiencing things. For me specifically(because this isnt their charts of dying)  it was highlighting the way I deal with men in private home matters.  

Theres many diff ways to use the SR, but this one I do, where you count around days like a clock, is disturbingly accurate.

You can do the same with lunar returns, that is same premise but once a month not once a year.
When Erics channel got shut down around dec 12, that was also a hard day on his lunar return.(moon libra-highlighting his creative house) and it was venus exact conjunct his uranus that lunar return(shocking changes to his art he shares)  while mars was by his exalted saturn libra (bringing a war to all his perfectly saturn crafted works.)
So already the chart showed hard angles around that day but I didnt know what it would be, then when moon made hardest angle..Channel gone!

I think astrology blows my mind so much I cant even process too much at a time Razz  
Maybe just need to regrow some more shrooom brain cells, man.
Then I can be like #virgo and write things people can read Razz  

If anyone wants to get into this more go ahead and ask away.
Here is jupiter parked on my moon for this whole year, and moon / mars 10th house ruled by that jupiter. Busy busy year of showing skills in the public.
Someone will learn something with me this year!
Actually probably quite a few people by the looks of it.
Maybe we can figure out some more of how the AE map was made with astrologers or not, hmm?  Question  Arrow

If anyone here wants to talk topocentric coordinates and how they are used in making charts (and why they add in that fixer math because earth doesnt move lol), you know where to find me

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Marysr10
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by starfox42 Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:01 am

Great work Mary, still following along and learning. Would be great to see other flat earth peoples getting involved here. Astro is so important, it goes hand in hand. It's a huge tool for the freemasons and Zionists to exert their control over us. Using the influences of the transits, etc.
starfox42
starfox42

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Tis the darkest hour of balsamic waning pisces moon at the moment.
Kelly Lee Phipps called this part of phase the chalkboard full.

I used to like that and I still kind of do, but maybe I see it like chalkboard was full at full moon, and now that has been rubbed with hands so you cant read or see anything anymore..

Almost clean and time to start the new moon and plant seeds again, gardeners. Smile

The easiest way to remember what to plant with moon is that plants that flower above ground do well planted a few days after a new moon, when moon can be seen in sky and things can grow with moon and its aspects.

The things that grow underground are better planted in waning moon, (from full to new)

But as soon as you cant see moon, it is darkest time(around 3 days eh?)
no planting during this time, only preparation.

I have had best results doing it this way and learned from grandpa and finding other people who test it out. Farmers Almanac also gives free panting advice .based on moon sign still after all these years. Thats nice to see around.
Happy darkest hour Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Razz

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Darkes10

MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:09 pm

Mars has hit Capricorn now! Wooohoo, time to get to real work!

This is another spot where Mars does really well, so hence we all are more productive down here.

People born under mars capricorn will show traits of some kind of leader. CEO of a corpse-oration types just naturally.

Even children from very young age will start to show you they are in control of everything and you only need to guide them gently to their leadership roles that they will no doubt take later in life.

Sometimes its that housewife and mom who has everything in control in the house.
Lists for children they check off everyday, housework is ALWAYS done before bed.

* I run a tight ship* is something moms with CAPRICORN say . I meet them all da time Laughing

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Marsca10

ANd here is a list of where things are at the moment..
You can always search them up to learn more..
Like go to search engine and type:

Sun in pisces or SUn in pisces transit

Moon in aries or transit.. ( moon moves new sign every 2.5 days tho so this is one you need to keep looking up every few days )

Mercury Aries, etc etc
Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Degree10

So, yahh, Hi & Byeee, i got work ta do! I dont even have the ship built yet #CapricornRising but no CAPRICORN IN ME &  saturn leo Laughing
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:15 pm

Too many signs again, better go out to disseminate #piscespower

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Dsc01414
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Happy Equinox ( SUN IS IN ARIES soon )  
Its sun square mars so watch out for extra attn from STALKERS  Evil or Very Mad and other aggressive nuisance like people. They always come around more in MARSY HOT weather  Razz

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Ariesu10

That looks like swastika to me, in this title of song here:
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:00 pm

did you learn how to draw these kind of stars when you were a little one?

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Venure10
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Why and how the cross christians use is a symbol for the zodiac and the seasons.
The sun/son dies on that shortest day(shortest line is the winter solstice), it is equal day and night at equinoxes , and longest day (in the north) at summer solstice.

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Crossi10
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:34 pm

holy crap i last posted april? Razz feels about right, i dont remember how to add an image  Laughing

So my nephews are here now visiting ( taurus and capricorn )
The oldest one says *aunty mary, on the last day of school grade 10 they said we could show any video, so i showed them a flat earth video* (an older one off my channel with memes and us putting 200 proof stickers around)

the WHOLE CLASS WATCHED
then the sociology teacher paused it on a meme about fake space to get another teacher, telling him when he got to the classroom * we have a problem*
the two teachers and whole class then finished watching the video, closed it and didnt SAY A WORD ABOUT IT. NOBODY DID

Not even a lecture about a globe or how flat earthers are stupid.
He says they all just sat there dead silent and awkward in that classroom waiting for the teacher to say something until the bell rang, then his friends swamped him with the questions
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:39 pm

ok this is werid but my comments are showing up properly in *preview* but when i hit the actual save they arent there?! then i have to keep editing and they still arent there in actual comment? what on earthO_o
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:02 pm

this morn in full moon libra spirit i sat down for a bit of forecast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wons9tPciE
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:12 pm

Hallloooooo in here. Yeah im still around kind of but I dont
check messages on here or login so sorry if you have tried to msg me.

I have recently done a review of the Claudio Silvaggi channel.
Please pass it along to anyone who knows any amount of astrology and knows earth is flat.
He is looking for peer review of his so called work.

Lately he has been claiming many things, spreading misinformation and outright lying and trying to look like a guru with the *only proper astrology*
yawn. not this again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcg6isY6YUg&lc=z22eupbooynlufsu2acdp432crquyt1jezl1zqkwoetw03c010c.1603660420082910
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by 302294-ai Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:40 pm

Hi Mary, I tried contacting you on here before but you must not have got my message, it seems to me that the powers that be are definitely using astrology for the plandemic occurring right now in the present. It seems that when the sun is moving through the monthly zodiac signs on the exact cusp of each sign we get more rules and restrictions imposed on us. I still have a lot to learn on astrology but I’m grasping the basics and I’ve been able to predict to an extent forth coming events. 6 months from March equinox( the light period Sun) to September ( the dark period shorter day light) everything seems to be ramping up. Dark against light. We are currently in Scorpio(Pluto) death destruction rebirth breaking down of barriers etc. In November (23rd I believe) we move into Sagittarius (Expansion) which I believe means things are going to get worse. In December around the Solstice this year Jupiter and Saturn move into Aquarius and in March 2023 (223 or 322 skull and bones) Pluto moves into Aquarius also( Are you familiar with the age of Aquarius? I’d love to hear your thoughts on this and learn more from you on astrology I’m currently looking at Greek mythology at present.

302294-ai

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:47 pm

Hmm, Why do some peoples names say a number and then ai like that? Is it an a.i. messaging me Laughing

Well, 302294-ai, if you are a real account,
First, Go ahead and please share the findings you have come across for cusps bringing in more restrictions.

You can list events with charts of the moment for each area they happened in and then cross reference all other astro aspects that were also happening at those same times to see if the events were also being influenced by a ton of other astrological aspects Wink

Yes, the first 6 signs of the zodiac represent spring and summer, the light months and the 2nd set of 6 signs represents fall(of the sun) and winter. They are representing seasons so yes that is how they work.

Perhaps the powers that ought not be do more of their darker things in darker times, and perhaps more restrictions happen near cusps like you seem to notice,
but to show that in astrology would be work like i mentioned^

For example: You might be looking at a certain cusp days and seeing more restrictions happen those days(and in what areas of earth are you watching?)
but then perhaps it doesnt happen the next month the same,
and that could be because mars was square saturn for one of them(+ many other possibilities of aspects which cause more restrictions) and then not in another cusp day chart. See what I mean?

and to answer your question
Yes i know about the age of aquarius - according to some astrologers and astronomers this would be when the precession moves enough that aquarius is now behind the sun(when it rises)
or when the sidereal folks would tell aries they are now aquarius instead of pisces..

The age of aquarius will be at different times depending on what you want to use as the actual *start of aquarius*

So if you are using an exact true sidereal chart and going by true constellation sizes it will be a different time then if you are using a set 30 degree zodiac *house* like in the other sidereal astrology which uses a set 30 degrees for each sign.

I think I have a picture of how the zodiacs are measured in this thread somewhere.. Virgo is the largest constellation at over 40+ degrees large, and pisces is 37+ degrees( where we are now in *ages* by this precession method ) Aquarius is 23+degrees large..
So you see the actual age of aquarius is argued on by many folks who watch the sky^
It will be 100% depending on which system you are measuring by. * or you could mention this everytime you say it so that others realize it is not agreed upon by everyone because of different start times due to different astrological systems.

re: the solstice this year and jupiter saturn:
I was browing through ephemeris the other day and found links to the 2020 conjunction of jupiter and saturn at 0 aquarius (which is the reset of their new cycle together of approx 200 years conjuncting in air signs now after earth signs- which is maybe why they keep saying great reset hmm?)

this aspect happening near dec 21,2020 is showing a new partnership with the 2 great leaders (jup& sat) and will be at its exact peak on the solstice for 2029. So Agenda 2030 seems 100% based on using the astrology of these great leaders (all leaders on earth) coming together to work on this agenda.

Someone reminded me to look at agenda 21 too so when I did i noticed that 2020-2021 is the saturn return of the agenda21 year 1992..

So 2020 was probably a great time to pick for this hardcore last 10 years of their lockdown strategy.
I would guess if you want to take over full control of every resource on earth but people might try to stop your plans you need to get everyone on that earth focused on something else like a health scare (Thinking like a CAPricornus Saturn business man here)

Thats on my twolilfish channel ^ and yes i know i dont make fancy pretty videos because I dont spend the time sitting in front of screen editing n shit. I can barely find clean socks Laughing
but I also dont want to impress anyone with those skills in order to make money or get popular either. I just want everyone to know that I only share some astrology so that others might also see it is behind everything and used by the powers that ought not be for anything and everything.

I know this much anyways..It fits with some creepy powers in control right now.
Age of aquarius age will be starting saturns reign
( saturn rules aquarius ) and who worships saturn hmm?
Structure, ORDER out of chaos, strict rules, education systems, all systems of knowledge...they go to their worship on saturnsday and they tie a black cord around their saturn ruled finger up their arms

I think by my quick math here(pls someone go ahead correct me as im being very lazy here) its around 720 ish years for the true sidereal chart to show aquarius behind sun, and around 430 years in the non exact sidereal.. but still some astrologers will say its now, or now is the start of it.
I would guess most of the people talking about it mainly heard someone else talking about it and havent looked at the math and stuff themselves yet.

If you are going by 25000 ish years though, this does fit for the *dawning* of age of aquarius so Razz that song is correct because they added *dawning* in there Razz

W.B.
A. I.
Laughing
captain stardate logs
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:25 am

Ok hi, Smile its been forever since i was here again but i have an update.

i made the Ewar video (and then redid it later)
and i have finally found and watched where he got his info about changing tropics.
I watched those videos last night and today and commented with her regarding this changing of tropic names.

Before I paste the comments from us back and forth i want to clarify a few things.
Astronomers and astrologers both use first point of aries to measure right ascension from in sky.

That is also the starting point of what tropical astrology calls the sign Aries
It is when the sun crosses the celestial equator and from down here the day and night have equal hours in the north.

Which means by simple math, and a formula of 360 degrees around;
the solstice is when sun hits the *tropic of capricorn* and also the tropical astrology sign of capricorn

(and its tomorrow btw so happy solstice)

So yes, for celestial navigation and for all measuring of up there astrologers and astronomers use this first point of aries.

If you change the names of tropics you are changing this measuring spots name only, but not the fact its a point that is measured from first point aries and that is what astronomers AND astrologers using tropical astrology use.

So she is saying she is astronomer and yet doesnt get how the first point of aries is this point tropics are measured from.

You can call it bob or joe or whatever you want, but it still represents the start of everything to do with measuring up there ^ and that fits with the name aries,
as aries is start of everything.

Ok, so, apparently this channel flatfact has made some hit videos and in them she presents (the info that ewar took from her as well)

this idea that the tropics should be changed, and its not only because she thinks the tropics have something to do with constellations ( as you will read on all mainstream places if you look it up )
but because she says there is a point in mexico where they measured this so called solstice drift on earth and it is moving.

This is based on a globe theory and a wobbling axis point.
See more of it here:
https://earthlogs.org/2021/04/25/climate-change-has-shifted-earths-poles/

So to me it looks like it is bullshit globe propaganda.
But who knows?
Im not saying this point isnt actually moving, but it would need more testing and apparently its only been done in mexico?
What the?!

I would want to know who paid for it, how they measured, ALL THE DETAILS and then see it for myself being measured somewhere else before i just take some sticks in the ground in mexico as fact of tropics changing.

If you change the tropic names, you also have to change the names of first point of aries and libra for equinoxes.

And those names aries and libra represent starting and falling of sun on tropics so why would anyone do that? I guess only if they dont see the clear links to astrology AND astronomy at same time.

And also, IF indeed the tropics were named when constellations were lined up (as most people claim because they read it on internet on wiki page and in most books - but cannot prove beyond a reasonable doubt)

then that would be a set spot to which we measure from.

As it is already and celestial navigators can get where they are going just fine the way it is.
Sidereal astrology is literally the difference between tropical and what is showing in the sky and measured with the same point of aries0 degrees.

So based on talking to her a bit i see now that Flatfact, like Ewar,
has confused sidereal astrology, tropical astrology and constellations, which is probably why Ewar confused them and made his hit piece videos.
Spreading things around with well edited videos is popular. But it obviously doesnt mean it is right or a *fact*

Here is the line of comments we just had (on full moon gemini lol)
with each other on the topic of the tropics and her videos.

Read these if you want to see how much she knows about what she is talking about in her videos:

here is the video the comments are on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQLeCn0hBOo

twolilfish
twolilfish
1 day ago
Hi, I am wondering who told you that the tropics are based on which constellation the sun was in?

And I dont mean to be rude but I cant help but point out that every time you say constellation in this video you are then actually referring to a tropical zodiac sign,
and they are 2 different systems.

The measured zodiac of 30 degrees, 12 signs, and 360 degrees that you are showing  
and using here is how the tropical zodiac is used.

Constellations are not all the same size so you can never use the 30degrees of each sign to measure them.

I havent found any solid evidence that the tropical zodiac was named after constellations either.. Maybe you have?

If you were to change the tropics on maps would you also change the tropical astrology system?

Do you think the tropical astrology system was made after the maps or that maps were made by using this fixed tropical system in astrology and then linking it to maps?

Capricorn will always fit for staying fixed as boss CEO, exalted in the libra-ary. #SATURNs reign.
It is the ruler of ALL systems of record keeping.

If you started to change the maps based on constellations and not the tropical zodiac how would you fix the math to fit major differences in sizes of constellations?
Cancer is tiny and Capricornus is huge for example, and Virgo is the largest constellation.

I am confused at this video but probably not for the same reasons you are used to reading about in your comments.
Astrology has always been one of my passions

FlatFact

FlatFact
FlatFact
1 day ago
The navigational maps, and astronomical mathematics taught me about the tropicus zones.

Quoting you
"And I dont mean to be rude but I cant help but point out that every time you say constellation in this video you are then actually referring to a tropical zodiac sign,
and they are 2 different systems. "

Yes, I am very well aware, of the "systems", and calendars etc., etc.,
2 different systems.... Is there really?

The other questions you asked, and have been asked of me before, (not everything's on youtube) will be answered as I go along, as it pertains to the topic of time, far too much for a comment.

twolilfish
twolilfish
23 hours ago
@FlatFact  "Is there really?"  you ask..

Yeah, is there, FlatFact?

Are you trying to say you are using a new improved system of astrology that links both systems?
Constellations are not 30 degrees each so how does it work?

Is that what you will clarify in later videos?

And if so why would you do that simple mistake then, ^ in these videos here about astrology^
Why would you say constellation but be pointing at a tropical measuring system and not clarify it in these first videos?

Then people who know astrology would know what you're talking about and not see this as very wrong information like I am right now.

You are using tropical system to measure the tropics being in different constellations- when the constellations have nothing to do with the tropical zodiac system and can only be measured with their different sizes.

Unless you are remaking the whole of the zodiacal constellations, but then again, why not mention them at all within the first vids?

I doubt you know much about astrology and you just made a video with what you knew,
finely edited sure, but full of misinfo.

You are making too many mistakes that probably only me and a few others would catch onto to be taken seriously.

I have seen many people try to do this on youtube over the years and you are doing what they do as well..

When asked questions that require only simple answers you deflect and then say you cant answer right now but will answer later.

Well I doubt it. You will probably not be able to address this because it is a huge mistake and to edit all these fancy videos is probably too much work for you, like answering my perfectly simple astro questions.

FlatFact
FlatFact
18 hours ago
@twolilfish  I am not an astrologer, I have programmed astronomical mathematics for over 3 decades as well as archeoastronomy and a number of other things.

Astrology is not about time.

Astronomy is not astrology.

This video chapters I am presenting from my book are about TIME...

How far are you along in the chapters? See the addendum "The black swan - the plot"
This is where I stand on Astronomy.

Yes, I will be showing the 30 degrees. Constellation sizes etc.
When I am up to that chapter.  So not deflecting, just not up to it yet. I'm not a professional youtuber. I have other stuff todo.

I explain in chapter one - the maps why it is called the tropicus solstice zones. I've given enough keywords in the video for further research.
I looked at your channel,  thought you were shilling me, so, you sound like a nice lady and not a shill.
Just watched the video you did about Tropics.
Ewar scraped my first chapter - the maps for his video (chapter 7). He says " he met a woman FlatFact", well I never met him.

I am not talking about Astrology.

Astronomy:
Today the civil calendar is 20th December, 2021.
The sun in the sky is in the constellation of Sagittarius and the declination (latitude) of the sun is -23 degree 22' approx. So a whole 23 degrees south of the equator.  

The sun in the sky moved into Sagittarius constellation 2 days ago.

Astrology: the sun is in Capricorn.

The sun in the sky is in the Sagittarius constellation for the December solstice 2021.

As you see,  my videos on time have  nothing to do with Astrology.
Astrology is frozen in the age of Aries. The sky time has moved forward through the age of Pisces and one constellation is now lined up for Age of Aquarius.

twolilfish
twolilfish
57 minutes ago
@FlatFact  ok.
astronomers use first point of aries to measure right ascension from still, no?

and first point of aries is also where in tropical astrology we start aries 0 the sign.

what you have said here about astrology
"astrology:sun is in capricorn"
(sun is actually 29 sagittarius today still)

is only ONE astrology system(of 3 main ones) and that one is called tropical.

It is called the tropical zodiac and is measured from first point of aries. The same as astronomers use still today for all measuring for celestial navigation.

what you mention about changing the constellations into the 30 degrees of 12 signs is already a system in itself called sidereal astrology and more closely matches the sky for sky time.

But you cant have first point of aries and change the tropics names because the names of cancer and capricorn come from that 0 point of aries measurement. with math.

Well developed systems that have been around for who knows how many years.

So yes, tropical astro is  frozen in aries for a measuring point ( ..and maybe there is no precession and it has always been this way/ and was never  aligned to constellations)

Since you didnt clarify sidereal zodiac signs and kept saying constellations instead of signs it is confusing to astro people.

The vedic astrology system mainly uses sidereal zodiac. It is more closely lined up to constellations.

I watched black swan just now and you ask why would they call the start of winter the solstice instead of old names like midsommer/litha, etc

and yes, why?
First of all I think they celebrated those holydays during a certain moon phase like new or full moon, so to pick a solid time* and date* to have them may not have even been a thing they did.
Those days could have easily been just a loose idea of around when the actual holy-day was, solidified by watching moon phases.

I dont know why they made gregorian calendar to match the vernal equinox/first point of aries, but thats probably why people now call it the first day of winter.

Because its 0 degrees capricorn in the tropical western zodiac. and that is start of winter in tropical astrology system.

100% based on math. The gregorian calendar seems to want us to remember first point of aries as an important point.

We could easily just use the full moon by spica to start a 13 moon calendar.. We probably had many calendar/time systems all working together before this public school mess we are in today.

Sidereal zodiac starts from placing 0 aries by spica and going 360 around.
Again, that is the measuring you are using here when you mention a system of 12,30,360degrees closer to constellations.

But in tropical we place first point of aries as our start of aries the sign.

It is 90 degrees from aries 0 in tropical zodiac (equinox) to summer solstice (cancer 0 degrees)
90 more to libra(autumn/fall of the sun/fall equinox) and 90 more til capricorn 0 degrees(death of the sun/ winter solstice) and then 90 back to aries.
100% math.
and time and * seasons related*

I have heard it said astrology is the mother of astrology and i like that.

If you grasp first point of aries is a very important measuring spot, and also that it is how the tropics are named, then you should also see how important it is not to ever change the names of tropics because  they have nothing to do with constellations at all, but rather are linked to the tropical zodiac and first point of aries.

The internet says there is a tropical drift on earth, and measured in mexico, sure, but that is based on a globe theory of a wobbling axis and who knows if it is actually true.
Would have to test that for a long time to see whats happening there.

But even if the solstice point was moving each year, as you say in that video, nobody knows if it drifts back or what..

I am still curious though, IF there is indeed a drift down on earth why you would ever want to change names of tropics on maps.

There is never a need to do that because it is a fixed system with which to measure these movements from in sidereal in the sky.

Without first point of aries you wouldnt know how far anything is in the sidereal zodiac. (like when you say sun is in beginning of of sagittarius now)
Unless you are just looking up and guesstimating, which is fine with me, but not mathematically correct, and probably why you use this 12 signs 30 degree system and gave me the sidereal spot of sun right now.

Internet and most books say that the tropics were named after constellations because they were lined up but i havent seen proof of such a claim.
People regurgitate that info over and over not knowing what it even means.

Sidereal astrology, constellation astrology and tropical astrology are all different systems, are all related to astronomy and time measuring.

celestial navigation depends on that.

So still, I am lost by your videos point, other than for you to just observe things you think need more testing.. Like this so called drift..

But I am always asked about tropics changing for the last year and i guess now I know its because of this video, and ewars.

At least I got to the bottom of where this info is coming from.

I do not agree at all with changing the tropics names, even if there was a drift down here.

And i dont think any astronomers or navigating folk on the sea would either as they all need this first point of aries when sun crosses celestial equator.

first point of aries must have been named by people who know how important the name of Aries actually is, and that it symbolizes the start of everything.

To change one is like taking one card out of the house of cards. It all falls.

Thanks for replying.
Your channel seems like well edited things you think are interesting and need more studying.
Well edited videos are great, but they are also great at spreading misinfo around and getting people into a tizzy over changing things they dont fully grasp.

Happy Solstice

----end of comments so far---

bounce
Hope you all doing alright. Remember if u need FREE astro help go ahead and email me at fourlilfish@gmail.com or piscespower@protonmail.com
send me your chart or ask questions or whatever you want. I will answer when I get time..and i always find time for astrology and helping so be patient Smile later sweet potaters
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:30 am

oh annnd, re: first point aries

this first point of aries is measured by an observatory..

i have mentioned this in this long ass thread somewhere i'm sure..
The greenwich observatory.
I am also sure theres threads about that place somewhere on ifers you could probably search for them if u look up greenwich observatory and see.

Kind of looks like green-witch eh?

So anyways, this first point of aries(how many times did i type this tonight? too many i am a babbler -sorry in a canadian accent)

that point is how they measure all of the astronomical data on all astrology places too, and all astronomy.

Astro.com uses JPL NASA info and them boys & their toys over at NASA get the starting point from the greenwitches over there> in england

by what we call the 0 mark separating east from west.

When sun crosses celestial equator up there, we also call that the equator down here and equinox.
by the greg calendar it is always around same day..
that magic point of Aries the ram.

Maybe people measured from somewhere else before? The whole idea of the lat and long numbers could be from a diff starting point too..

Maybe they fudge those numbers every year at the greenwitches party palace
to make it look like there is precession too.

Is that shit even fkn happening?
I dont know.

All i know for sure is that
'maybe' and 'I dont know' sound better than making videos that are telling people a bunch of confusion and not clarifying that you could be wrong and are confused too because you do not have all the data.

and how will you know it all without connecting somehow to a hive mind of everyone on earth and all their ancestors lives together at once?

so basically, shrooms,
and santa claus is a magic mushroom.

and coming to a forum like this and talking about it with others or something?

so ok, ok, If the greenwitches ever quit doing that point there,
or they get chased outta town,
then we can just use the 13 moon calendar by putting the full moon by spica, like this scripture guy here who says it is the ONLY scriptual way and measuring equinox at all is mans work.
except the book he is reading it from was written by men too lol

i still find this fascinating even tho this guy says all of my astro is not scriptual..

even tho it still anyways because that book still has all the 12 signs allegories and luminary allegories in it.
anyways, here he is , scripture geeks,
i mightve posted this already here but oh well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAqBCJcgwsY

im ok with not knowing how it works up there 100% and not trusting greenwich observatory anyways because
i can also check it down here by knowing people and their charts, watching them and watching hundreds of others repeat same traits and signs.

and i can also see that the daylight to night time hours as close enough for me to think thats equinoxes /and solstices. so i would be fine if shit goes down, by measuring skytimes

I will leave the hardcore record keeping to the earthy and more saturnian folks and just be the one who doodles along the side edges or ads a bunch of papers inside for notes.
Its close enough til its not then u move it, man. easy peasy #pisces
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiemccoy Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:19 pm

Hi MaryMoon - New member here as of today & Happy to see your thread on Astrology. It was my search on info on Astrology - then to AstroTheology that led me to Flat Earth. And am still interested in learning more on Astrology & AstroTheology.
Looking forward to reading through your posts.

Angiemccoy

Standswithmic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria1972 Fri May 27, 2022 1:45 pm

Me too. I love Astrology. Eric Dubay seems to have some Virgo and Scorpio energy, and Libra?

Victoria1972

Back to top Go down

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Empty Astrology on a level plane

Post by comradelevelplane Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:32 am

Astrology: a map of a level plane.

Understanding how the Sun, Moon and twelve signs of the zodiac revolve and influence our experience on earth.

The Spring Equinox marks the start of the new astrological year when the Sun enters Aries - the first sign of the zodiac constellation.
 This happens between 23.5 degrees North Declination (N.DEC.) and 23.5 degrees South Declination (S.DEC.).

The Cusp of Aries - considered to be the Prime Meridian from which Right Ascension is calculated. It is one of the two points in this 360 degree right ascension.
The Sun meets the zero degree declination line from south-to-north at the first point (Cusp) of Aries, and, 180 degrees from north-to-south at the cusp of Libra.

During the Spring Equinox the Moon phase is the first quarter moon phase.
The exact moment of first quarter is defined as the time when the moon's eclectic ascension is exactly 90 degrees from the Sun, as observed from the center of earth.

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Astrol11

In Vedic Astrology; Hindu astrology, is Joytisa, loosely translating to "light/heavenly body" and the modality. That is, a chart of the stars, first appeared in the Rigvada, an ancient Indian text. Which is ascertained, to have been around since 10,000 BC.

Ancient Hindu Meridian - Suraalaya, Himalaya, Avanti, Vatsyapura, and Lanka.

Suraalaya or abode of gods ie, the North Pole.

Sthanesa or present day Thaneswar, near Kurukshetra.

Avanti or present-day Ujjain

Lanka at zero degrees latitude and zero degrees longitude.

Last edited by comradelevelplane on Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:07 am; edited 3 times in total
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Empty Spring Equinox on a level plane

Post by comradelevelplane Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:35 am

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Spring21

Last edited by comradelevelplane on Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:00 am; edited 4 times in total
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Empty This quote says it all.

Post by comradelevelplane Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:11 am

[quote="MaryMoon"]Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Mercur10
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:57 pm

Geocentric Flat Earth Astrology:

The entire field of astrology is based upon a geocentric cosmology that only works using the traditional Azimuthal Equidistant Flat Earth map. In the following video I discuss this with Mary at Sea Level, a professional geocentric astrologer and vocal flat earther.

Mary at Sea Level: https://www.youtube.com/@maryatsealevel2/
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

CajunPie and comradelevelplane like this post

Back to top Go down

Tropical Western Astrology  - Page 2 Empty Saturn, Judaism and its astrology based influence

Post by comradelevelplane Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:57 am

Admin wrote:Geocentric Flat Earth Astrology:    

The entire field of astrology is based upon a geocentric cosmology that only works using the traditional Azimuthal Equidistant Flat Earth map.  In the following video I discuss this with Mary at Sea Level, a professional geocentric astrologer and vocal flat earther.

Mary at Sea Level:  https://www.youtube.com/@maryatsealevel2/

This video was a pleasant surprise, thank you both Mary and Eric.

I wanted to share my focus as of late on admiralty law, occultism and astrology. Firstly, "the law of the sea" is a body of customs, treaties, and international agreements by governments. How does this relate to occultism? I'm going to give you evidence as it ties into judaism, occultism, astrology and governments. you can fact check however suits you but, it's undeniable at this point.

1. To the ancient hebrews, Saturn was known as Shabbetai "the restful one", whose name is parallel to that of the Sabbath; the Seventh day; the day of rest.
2. Saturday (Shabbat in Hebrew) and Saturn (Shabbetai in Hebrew) is a reference to Saturn as the planet in charge of the jews.

Quickly, let's go back and see how this translates into admiralty law. It really is just occultism; "court", "racket", "bench"- latin for "bank" and finally the black robe. Symbolism that refers to Saturn; god of banking and authority.

Saturn in astrology, governs moral obligations and authority. Saturn also governs the zodiac sign Capricorn. And in vedic astrology, Saturn is often called the god of karma or justice.

Now, if you're a professional astrologer you understand that in certain specific aspects. Saturn is known to be maleficent, that doesn't mean necessarily that your life will be all bad or all good. These aspects, when Saturn is in its native house, the 3rd house, 7th house or the 10th house will however determine the outcome of difficult choices or situations.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2