Flat Earth Asshole - The Infiltrator

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Flat Earth Asshole - The Infiltrator

Post by Admin on Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 4:30

The asshole's now eating raw flesh on camera and calling veganism "the NWO diet" while he chomps down on an innocent, defenseless creature's insides:

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 5:13

Admin wrote:
Flat Earth Asshole
now eating raw flesh on camera
calling veganism "the NWO diet"]

Here we see the Psychotic behavior found prevalent throughout the Human population, brought about by improper nutrition, once the long-intestine human was indoctrinated to nurse the breast and eat the DNA of other animals.  This is why people like flat Earth Asshole are part of the "Controlled Opposition", his role is to keep the people indoctrinated within the State Sponsored Religions;

The State Sponsored Religions are Atheist and Theist (fictional stories)

Atheist
Scientism says, you came down from the Trees as Apes, to cook your meat and dairy, exchange cooking recipes, and worship Theory (pretend).

Theist
God says, NOAH was commanded to save all the Clean and Unclean animals, so now you must cook your meat and dairy, exchange cooking recipes, and worship Faith (pretend).

GOT KOSHER?
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 6:30

Admin wrote:The asshole's now eating raw flesh on camera

If it's so tasty, why didn't he eat the whole thing? And it sure looked like his teeth were having trouble biting and chewing it, especially considering he says they are designed for it.. strange. Oh wait, no, its FEA, he's an imbecile.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 9:12

Just more nonsense designed to make genuine FE researchers look ridiculous
mitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanti Moon on Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 6:21

He didn't have an explanation for my comments so he call me a cunt. That's all he had to say. Is he just trying to look so ridiculous?

Shanti Moon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanti Moon on Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 6:23

So it's no use trying to reason with controlled opposition.

Shanti Moon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravenough2see on Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 2:45

Personally I'm celebrating in the fact that he's shortening his life. Nature will follow its course.
Bravenough2see

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri 13 Apr 2018 - 16:53

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 4:11

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros on Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 5:35

Admin wrote:

Obviously all that raw meat he's been eating isn't helping out his brain functionality at all.
Torus_Ouroboros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 15:45

I didn't think this guy was even around anymore? I just figured he realized he's a dumbass and can't convince anyone with his BS!
Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 2:38

After Faith Irene's YouTube channel's were removed for "hate-speech" last month, Jake The Asshole made a series of videos claiming she was "missing" and perhaps dead, and proceeded to ask for super-chat donations so he could continue his make-shift detective-work where he fear-mongers for hours about this woman who has now started up a new channel to show she is alive, well, and was never missing or needing your concern, nor did you need to give Jake the Asshole money on her behalf:

Thanks so much for the update Faith! Jake the Asshole has been making fear-mongering videos about you and collecting donations from people as though he's some under-cover detective that needs funding to get to the bottom of your "disappearance." As I suspected, JewTube just deleted your channels and you've been busy. Way to make a mountain out of a mole-hill, huh Jake? (and rake in that super-chat money in the mean-time) Glad to hear you're okay. Peace
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 4:49

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 26 Jul 2018 - 3:11

Thank you so much for putting these disgusting slanderous lies to rest Faith!  Jeff Stewart and Jake Gibson were claiming that I murdered you!  They claimed that Mary at Sea Level was faking your voice to make you seem alive.  They claimed Flat Earth Bitch was involved in the cover-up making fake audio recordings.  They claimed that Matt Powerland was running your new channel even.  All these completely baseless lies and idiots in the FE community were eating it up messaging me non-stop about how I'm a kidnapper and murderer.  Way to go Jeff and Jake, taking donations for yourself while causing serious psychological harm to an already compromised mother in a shelter.  Putting her children's photos in your sick videos, claiming you're helping her when you're causing her turmoil, acting like you're super-hero undercover detectives when you're really just a couple of absolute losers making shit up talking out your flat Earth assholes.  I hope everyone in the community pays close attention to what has just been exposed here and never heeds another word coming out of either of your useless raw-meat-holes.  

Mary: This is how concerned about women and children Jeff S is.  These are replies he wrote to me just a bit ago after i defend myself for what they accuse me of, faking to be faith. What kind of concerned caring man who just wants to make sure a woman is safe with her children writes this stuff to another mom with children!? not sure, a shitty investigator bit of a looney tunes i guess

Jeff S: there goes that money thing... maybe when you can prove faith is alive you can then go prove anyone asked for money for her, what an asshole liar, jesus fuckling christ yall are stupid, ridiculous, transparent, ignorant.... and LOOKING VERY GUILTY OF SOMETHING!!!! tAKE YOUR BULLSHIT BACK TO YOUR FAKE ASS FAITH CHANNEL!!!! IT WAS GETTING RIDICULOUS 2 MONTHS AGO - WHAT THE FUCK DID YALL DO WITH HER????? STOP WITH THE HORSESHIT - NO ONE BELIEVES YOU - NOT HERE THE ONLY REASON YALL ARE EVEN MENTIONING JAKE IS CAUSE YOU HONEY HOLED HIM WITH NICHOLE HENSHAW TO PUT HIM IN THE SAME VICINITY AS FAITHS PHONE. THAT MEANS THERE ARE NO RULES - NOT FOR ME ANYWAY. YOU TRASHBAGS OF HUMAN FECES ARE DONE! TELL MATTY HE MIGHT WANNA WATCH THE STREAM TONIGHT TO SEE HIS FUTURE IN AMERICA

Mary: You seem like a lunatic. Have fun with that, Jake seems to like to team up with people like you lol. get a real hobby , u suck at investigating , one more thing, dont they read IFERS forum? is it a coincidence many of us called jake out as just trying to get attn and views n donations but having no great content already long time agooo? or how he is famous for constantly using erics name& teaming up with others who hate on eric trying to make him look terrible? He has proven himself to be nuts many times over, this jake goy Razz silly newbs lol look at all the hype.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 11 Oct 2018 - 15:35

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Tue 16 Oct 2018 - 0:16

This guy seemed legitimate at first, but once he started hanging out with math powerego and calling Eric a Nazi, really raised some big red flags for me! Now he's just digging himself a deeper hole out of his own volition! I call agent 100%!
Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum