IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh

+11
ciocc
csp
markwilson
FL@T-E@RTH
starfox42
Lingua Veritas
Dead Reckoner
ForeverFlat
susie
Admin
Schpankme
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh - Page 2 Empty Re: FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh

Post by markwilson Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:04 pm

csp, I thought it was the same guy but couldn't be 100% sure. It makes sense, if so, that the flat earth movement of truth, which need only rely upon demonstrable facts in nature to prove the issue beyond any shadow of doubt, and without referencing any particular corporation's holy book, is being commandeered by nefarious forces who used the overt "Jesus" theme at Shillfest 2017 to hoodwink (a Masonic term) those who can't even perceive they're being manipulated.

We have the players, such as Steere (aka, FEOHP, LLC) and Sargent, and we have the ones being played; some sincere Christians who just haven't figured it out yet, and no doubt, some acting as Christians. In other words a big circus; a lightning rod to attract the maximum amount of ridicule possible.

I personally didn't find Hummer's theatrics convincing at Shillfest, and I find the above video disturbing.

I'm guessing neither Hummer or Cavanaugh will accept the invitation to come here and provide us the information. We can't even find the name of their charity in the State database they claim they're headquartered in! How sad is that?!

And though I, at least, have no proof Freemasonry is involved in this (other than suspicions heightened, for example, by the above video), it would make sense that a "hidden hand" player in this struggle is the same outfit guilty of promulgating/promoting the false ball paradigm that has ensnared us all these years. And who is at the helm of that "Controlled Opposition, where they sell holograms, magiacl wuwu, with bible babel," as Schpankme pointed out, if not the same Agency of Deceit Hitler valiantly fought against in his day? And we all know that the forces against Hitler yesterday/today, are the same forces at play in this present struggle, because they weren't vanquished then!

A curiosity I have, and one that will probably never be answered, is if any of these prominent (pretend flat earth) players waging war through deceit are in fact Freemasons.

But as a side note, those pompous Christians (forgive the years I was one if I ever tried to convert you), sure do know how to set up those 501(c)(3)'s!
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh - Page 2 Empty Re: FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh

Post by susie Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 am

susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverFlat Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 am

I get the shilliness with the documents and not providing them immediately etc, but sure as helll accepting the contributions immediately. That is absolute valid criticism.

However.... dr Zack is bad ass and can run auto cad like a dream. Do we think any of the “experiments” that are going to come out of this are going to be noteworthy? Or is this just some flat earth NASA? Is there any progression coming out of this group or not... I just want to change something...
ForeverFlat
ForeverFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:22 am

ForeverFlat wrote:However.... dr Zack is bad ass and can run auto cad like a dream. Do we think any of the “experiments” that are going to come out of this are going to be noteworthy? Or is this just some flat earth NASA? Is there any progression coming out of this group or not... I just want to change something...

You can get the answers to these questions and more, as long as you pay them.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:37 am

Came across the Masonic Lodge in North Liberty while searching 501(c)(3) database. The EIN is 23-7165988.

ANOTHER 501(C)(3) SEARCH TOOL: http://501c3lookup.org/

The point of of contact : Pastor Timothy Davis, Teegarden United Methodist Church

Seems Pastor Tim finds his oath(s) taken in the Masonic Lodge not at all in conflict with his Christianity.

Somebody needs to tell Mason Brother Pastor Tim that he's not keeping up with the annual requirement for filing Form 990-N with the IRS. Last one filed, 2015. Slacker.

https://imgur.com/a/DQPwD

"To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having….

Entered Apprentice Degree: "..my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice."

Fellow Craft Degree: "..my left breast torn open, my heart and vitals taken thence, and with my body given as a prey to the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly, or willfully, violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Fellow Craft.";

Master Mason Degree: "..my body severed in twain, my bowels taken thence, and with my body burned to ashes, and the ashes thereof scattered to the four winds of Heaven, that there might remain neither track, trace nor remembrance among man or Masons of so vile and perjured a wretch as I should be, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Master Mason."

And the ending for each of these obligations is:

"So help me, God, and make me steadfast to keep and perform the same." (I wonder if Pastor Tim ever considers that the ones slashing throats, cutting out tongues, etc., blah, blah, blah-- and cleaning up what must be quite a mess-- are the ones doing it to him should he run afoul his oath. I'm guessing Pastor Tim probably wouldn't think that the Christian thing to do to him. But then again-- maybe the Methodist brethern make an exception for such things being done to their Pastors when they reveal secrets they've sworn to keep as Freemasons)

HITLER RIGHTFULLY OUTLAWED THE EVIL OF FREEMASONRY
The Gestapo bravely seized the membership lists of the Grand Lodges and looted their libraries and collections of Masonic objects. Much of this loot was then exhibited in an “Anti-Masonic Exposition” inaugurated in 1937 by Herr Dr. Joseph Goebbels in Munich. The Exposition included completely furnished Masonic temples. Masters of the various lodges were immediately confined in the most notorious concentration camps. Hitler also crushed and outlawed Masonry in Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Holland and Belgium. —The Flat Earth Movement Album (Eric Dubay) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvP3krjLnw4
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:30 pm

ANOTHER SEARCH TOOL - CONSOLIDATED 50 STATE CORPORATE ENTITIES SEARCH TOOL (+D.C.): https://www.harborcompliance.com/information/business-entity-search

It should be noted; we have two things going on here. Incorporating within a state, and then that corporation seeking 501(c)(3) status from the IRS.

Recall Mike Cavanaugh, President & Chairman of FECORE, INC, stated, "Every foundation begins or comes in existence as soon as you file you[r] Articles of Incorpoaration with the state government." (THE QUESTION ARISES; WHICH STATE, MR. CAVANAUGH?)

He goes on to say, "As soon as those return you are a legal 501c3 and can accept donations without approval of the IRS. Those approvals can last from 3 to 12 months...."

FECORE's application for 501(c)(3) status "has been filed and awaits the IRS approval as of october 17th 2017." (SO WE KNOW FECORE, INC., IS ALREADY A CORPORATE ENTITY, ELSE, HOW DOES A NON-CORPORATE ENTITY SEEK CHARITABLE STATUS FROM THE IRS?)

"Everything is retro active from the start date of incorporation so your request is denied upon further notice." (whatever "upon further notice" means)

AND UNDER MY VERY FIRST REQUEST FOR THE INFORMATION PUBLICATION 4221 ENJOINS HIM TO PROVIDE, HE WRITES "GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WITCH HUNT."

So the problem (as I see it) is tracking down the State in which FECORE filed as-- what Mr. Cavanaugh calls, a "foundation." Looking at their website it is shown as "FECORE Inc."

Yet that name is not listed in the database of the State of Indiana (that we've been able to find, even with the assistance of the Secretary of State's office).

Notice that Mr. Cavanaugh didn't volunteer the State in which the "foundation" was registered in. And further claims that they can collect gifts from people from inception of the corporate entity without proving they have applied for 501(c)(3) status, and that they are free to do that during the "3 to 12 months" it takes the IRS to approve/disapprove the application.

IRS Pub 4221 sees things differently then Mr. Cavanaugh does. Publication 4221 provides that an applicant for 501(c)(3) status will provide upon request;

1) Form 1023, Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

2) all documents submitted with Form 1023

3) all documents the IRS requires the organization to submit in support of its applaication; and,

4) the exemption ruling letter issued by the IRS. (which they would not have until the IRS approves/disapproves the application, which according the Mr. Cavanaugh can take from 3 to 12 months.

Yet because Mr. Cavanaugh finds that "judging by [my] previous comment [my] attitude is very annoying and therefore [he] will direct [me] to foundation group for any questions about legal."

Well, when Mr. Cavanaugh directed me there, he also knew that RICK HUMMER is the point of contact at Foundation Group (https://www.501c3.org/), and that they wouldn't offer me ANY information other than RICK HUMMER is the point of contact.

IT APPEARS FOUNDATION GROUP IS FREE TO REGISTER FECORE IN ANY STATE (my assumption, since it can't be found in the Indiana database), yet Mike Cavanaugh, most transparent President and Chairman of FECORE Inc, doesn't even think it pertinent to tell me what state RICK HUMMER directed Foundation Group to  incorporate it in.

It should be noted that Foundation Group's address is, 1321 Murfreesboro Pike Suite 610
Nashville, Tennessee 37217.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:01 pm

BUSINESS ENTITY SEARCH (50 STATES) https://www.harborcompliance.com/information/business-entity-search#indiana

I went through all of them doing a business name search, except Wyoming, and did not find any occurrence of "FECORE" at all.

I couldn't get Wyoming to work no matter which browser I tried.

On their website the corporation is listed as "(C) 2017 FECORE Inc." at the bottom of the page. http://fecore.org/
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:52 pm

RICK HUMMER MAKES ADMISSIONS, INCLUDING HAVING A BRIEF MESSAGE TO AN IMAGINED FUTURE EXECUTIONER ON THE BACK OF HIS NECK, ABOUT THE 501(C)(3) STATUS. IT BEGINS AT ABOUT 53:10

Quote Hummer, "And just so you know, I'm not afraid to admit; I put it under my own Social Security Number because I believe God's watching over this project. I have faith and I'm not afraid of any man nor any government. Okay? They're not going to put the squeeze on me. They can squeeze [inaudible]. Look, I want to show you something; look at the back of my neck. Pull that down. What  do you see back there? [a woman interjects, "oh, it's a tattoo"] It says Alpha & Omega and One(?) symbol, so if they ever come to cut my head off, the last thing they're going to see, is whose got my back. Okay?"

Steere then says, "thank you, Rick." He then tries to add yet some more but Steere keeps talking over him, ignoring him.

JeranISM involved in the paperwork. Go figure.

"Flat Earth International Conference 2017 Part 10 Q&A"

Thanks to NUIKE49 for the heads up.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:39 pm

I think it relevant that I post this quote here, though some may take exception to it coming under a heading dealing with FECORE. But in light of the fact that there is an amalgamation of forces fighting our cherished truth that we do indeed live on a stationary horizontal plane, I'd like to share it.

Eric Dubay has boldly gone wherever the truth leads, never shying away from unpopular topics, and he (I believe, though I do not pretend to put words in his mouth, only relying on his published works), will agree that the international Jew, Freemasonry, and various and sundry false religions promoting their own copyrighted "holy" books-- each faction's book at odds with the other-- prove themselves opponents of our own guiding purpose to follow truth wherever it leads, and the joy derived in the journey that purpose provides us.

For has he not been of the vanguard of men and women of integrity exposing those enemies in these days? Seriously. Who has been more willing to not shy away from unpopular truths our detractors claim ruins the message that we live on a stationary horizontal plane?! There no doubt are others, but I'll have to think about it for awhile to provide name(s). Apparently those enemies never pause to consider that various truths easily commingle together in harmonious fashion.

It is therefore my pleasure to leave this quote as a testament to the vileness of those lacking the integrity to call a spade, a spade, and who, in fact, go about with impudent faces in grand productions devised for the sole purpose of ridiculing the truth we cherish, and by a man who, Mike King (www.tomatobubble.com), is fond of calling "The Great One."

And for the angst it causes our enemies (for we know they remain in the dark of their deceit while silently spying on these threads), I share it here:

"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was wanted and provoked solely by international statesmen either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. I have made too many offers for the limitation and control of armaments, which posterity will not be cowardly enough always to disregard, for responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be placed on me. Nor have I ever wished that, after the appalling First World War, there would ever be a second against either England or America. Centuries will go by, but from the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred of those ultimately responsible will always grow anew against the people whom we have to thank for all this: international Jewry and its henchmen.” —Adolf Hitler, My Political Testament, April 29, 1945

Last edited by markwilson on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Thanks so much for that Mark and for all your hard work and help in spreading the truth
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:17 pm

@csp @Eric Dubay @Schpankme, re: Shamrock, LLC

Maybe you guys have already seen it, but FER3 and others have sleuthed some more information on the possible connections of Shamrock/Mennonite/FECORE (whoever controls the particular Shamrock entity in question).

markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverFlat Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:21 pm

I just wanted to say, I honestly, authentically, and genuinely love, all of you guys. Anyone on IFERS, exposing these folks and doing due diligence to find answers, are not on only inspiring to others, but you are without fear.
FE Core, is not what they appear to be, which is why Mr. Jeranism hasn’t returned any of my emails since the conference. I might note, prior, he was always responding to me always in a timely manner.
This is and always has been about money. Those of us trying to do real activism and spread the truth of our home, don’t make a dollar, or make enough to maybe pay for ink, we used to print our flyers. I don’t know what the answer is to this controlled opposition group, but we need to have some togetherness in the “real flat earth” community.
IFERS is a big part of that, and a lot of credit goes to Eric and all of the folks in here doing amazing research.
I just want change. I want the kind of change Eric talks about when he refers to a beach ball being pushed under water, rushing to the surface, and “exploding” outwards when it reaches the surface. And the FE Core, is not that change, in my humble opinion.
Hope I make it onto Del’s show today. All you guys be safe, healthy, and God bless you for spreading the truth about the most important topic in human history.

Thank you to everyone involved here @IFERS, you give me inspiration everyday!

John @foreverflaterth
ForeverFlat
ForeverFlat

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:25 pm

markwilson wrote:Maybe you guys have already seen it, but FER3 and others have sleuthed some more information on the possible connections of Shamrock/Mennonite/FECORE (whoever controls the particular Shamrock entity in question).

Still looking for a better connection.

Was looking at Heather England (related to Tom England, in North Liberty), she owns "The Beans Cafe":
https://indianadb.com/company/1009748/the-beans-cafe-llc.html

Located at:
119 N Main St
North Liberty, IN 46554
United States

Here is there yelp page:
https://www.yelp.com.au/biz/the-beans-caf%C3%A9-north-liberty

Doesn't look much like a cafe to me,yelp reports it closed, Indiana database says the company is still active:
FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh - Page 2 O

Here is the streetview:
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@41.5352857,-86.426896,3a,69.7y,275.45h,91.66t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1suLmnD0MHMhgimVYdIZeFQQ!2e0!5s20160901T000000!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

This is just around the corner from Unique Tooling (owned by Tom England).

Coincidentally look what is across the road from Heather England's supposed cafe:
FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh - Page 2 NL2VmsJ

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@41.5356206,-86.4268958,3a,69.8y,109.87h,93.5t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sEVCNJjZZLPytnUwz1wD2sA!2e0!5s20160901T000000!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:53 pm

ForeverFlat wrote:I just wanted to say, I honestly, authentically, and genuinely love, all of you guys.

Ditto for me, ForeverFlat. I relish this newfound knowledge of our plane and there is no doubt I will do so for the rest of my days. And like you, I so appreciate fellow lovers of truth who aren't afraid to be ridiculed for clinging to the truth, and pressing in for more knowledge of our Creator's purpose and our destiny in that plan.

@csp, my dad incorporated his small business when I was a youngster. I couldn't find much of a trail of it since he sold it many years ago now. I did find a reference to it on Bizapedia: https://imgur.com/a/Xbwa2

As you can see, he filed that paperwork in 1975, long before the advent of the internet we have today. I find it interesting that somebody has archival information of my dad's "fictitious" business name filed 43+ years ago now. I wonder how long that cyber-document will be subjected to the internet's grasp before breaking free of its tentacles?

Dad had a legitimate business.

He did it not too long after I'd left the house to join the Army and so I know there are obvious business reasons for incorporating, though I haven't bothered to even consider what they are for the small business. I assume it has to do with protection in case of lawsuits, taxes, etc.

Anyway, I started posting the below under the recent videos/comments of different players associated with FECORE, INC, in an effort to at least establish what the exact name of the business is and in which State it is incorporated in:

FECORE, FE Astronomy, Mike Cavanaugh, Rick Hummer ---See thread at IFERS: http://ifers.123.st/t279-fecore-inc-fe-astronomy-mike-cavanaugh

1) What is the exact name of the FECORE, Inc., entity, used for the purpose of incorporating said entity, and in which State are the Articles of Incorporation filed?

2) Pursuant to IRS Publication 4221, this is a request for public viewing of IRS Form 1023 and "all documents submitted with Form 1023...the IRS requires the organization to submit in support of its application" for 501(c)(3) charitable status.

3) Request the above information be provided under the above IFERS thread for public viewing ---or at a minimum, answer this text pertaining to the two questions posed in 1) above, and provide a link for public viewing of the documents at 2) above.

Point of fact: Rick Hummer is the point of contact with Foundation Group, not Mike Cavanaugh. https://www.501c3.org/
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Robbie Davidson, who was in today's Globebusters chat (11/19/17), and had a wrench, claimed FECORE, Inc., is registered in the State of Indiana.

"FECORE" is NOT located in the Indiana Secretary of State database as a legal entity operating in Indiana.

See, https://bsd.sos.in.gov/publicbusinesssearch
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:21 am

markwilson wrote:Robbie Davidson, who was in today's Globebusters chat (11/19/17), and had a wrench, claimed FECORE, Inc., is registered in the State of Indiana.

"FECORE" is NOT located in the Indiana Secretary of State database as a legal entity operating in Indiana.

See, https://bsd.sos.in.gov/publicbusinesssearch

Sounds like little FECORE is committing some fraud, I'll be sure to drop some comments on their videos this evening to ensure the public know, I suggest some others do as well.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 pm

FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh - Page 2 CXxNEdj

After that search, I searched "Fast Forward Creative."

FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh - Page 2 GQ0TJKk

As you can see, the 2nd hit had Rick Hummer's LinkedIn information (sorry about the size of the graphic, I'm still working on correctly reducing image sizes). Here's what I found curious; go to,

http://fecore.org/about-us/

and,

https://www.fastforwardcreative.com/about/

Both of them are 'about us' pages. Would you say both websites have the same distinctive style? Note in particular how both sites like to have the pictures of the parties highlighted by way of a genie/scale effect when scrolling down to them. Possibly a common author behind both? And recall, Dr. Zack's style was employed in the FECORE launch video (in my opinion).

Next, I searched for "Marrsharris Productions." The 1st hit was:

FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh - Page 2 SjNte0y

And in light of the production that was made of the Shillfest 2017 extravaganza, (lamestream news covering the conference with their derisively inserted laugh tracks, etc.-- got objectivity anybody?), and timed with the FECORE Inc. launch (which sadly is not presently in the Secretary of State, Indiana database), does anybody else see quite a bit of money being thrown at all of this? Or is it just my wild conspiracy theory (I think that's the term Bob Knodel used in yesterday's Globebusters' production of "FEIC 2017 – FECORE Strikes Back!") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqpMQNLtXE

Whose got your back, Bob Knodel?! Same guy who communicates with imagined future executioners by way of a tattoo on the back of his neck?

I don't have a LinkedIn account if anybody wants to investigate that trail.

QUESTION: HOW MUCH MONEY IS BEING THROWN AT THIS, WHOSE MONEY IS IT, AND IS RICK HUMMER MAKING HIS PROFESSIONAL ASSETS AVAILABLE TO IT'S CAUSE?

Maybe Rob Skiba can register here and come tell us what he knows about his good friend regarding all of this. Heck! Maybe Rob would like to tell us why he lacked the rectitude to decline accepting an award from the Toxic Twins, who do nothing but bring ridicule to flat earth knowledge wherever they trek. I can't remember, Rob Skiba; did you receive your award before or after IPS received his coveted award?

The real IPS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdDffDp4Aw4
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:04 pm

More open questions:
Who is "Tom England"?
Why did "Tom England" use his name to register "FECORE.org"?
Is "Rick Hummer" an alias for "Tom England"?
Is "Rick Hummer" the contact between Metatron and FECORE?

Domain Name: FECORE.org
Domain Name: UNIQUE-TOOLING.COM
Registrant Name: Tom England

It looks like Metatron and it's data mining app received funding (revenue) through an inside deal with NASA to promote music in Fake Space on the ISS.  The reggae artist, Casey Turner, claims to have previously worked for NASA; and states that NASA approached him to promote his music in conjunction with Metatron Inc.

You will note that the FECORE agenda is to push the "controlled opposition" topic called "Electric Universe", in which all that we see is a Hologram, projected from unknown regions of Fake Space.

Follow the Story created by MGtv, about how NASA, Music, Mark Sargent/Metatron insider connection with "data mining app", and FECORE.org will be used to infiltrate, extort, and dupe the Flat Earth movement:

Here we have Flat Earth Reset hot on the trail of these "FECORE Sham-rocks", where his recent video continues connecting the dots.

Flat Earth Decievers pt1
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:28 am

I was torn whether to put this here or in the "Morgile and Globebusters" thread, but since I started this thread and he references it, I'll just add it here:

FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh - Page 2 FEyYvECl

Dr. Zack's video (where the comment was made) here: http://tinyurl.com/y83ezce2

All this coming from the guy who gladly, STILL, to this day, associates with the Toxic Twins and colludes with them to bring ridicule upon flat Earth knowledge and this truth movement with all their scripted clown shtick. Can you say "sycophant," Bob? I knew you could. What about "IPS," Bob? Can you say "IPS received a coveted Flattie Award at Shillfest 2017"? I knew you could.

The real IPS/Flat Earth Network: http://tinyurl.com/ybdppxvu

[Edit: I went ahead and asked Bob under that thread why he's lurking around IFERS and what his nom de plume is. How pathetic is that! Lurking around here undercover, taking exception to this thread, but without the backbone to come in here and address the posts he admittedly "loves."

I "got every so called 'fact'...wrong," and he's "laughing," yet doesn't make corrections to those things he claims aren't factual! Quit lurking, Bob, like some immature teenager, and manly declare your nom de plume here and begin correcting those things you think aren't factual!
]

Last edited by markwilson on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:55 pm

markwilson wrote:
Globebusters
Can you say "sycophant," Bob?

Bob Knodel has always been a Balltard, he thinks duping or extorting the flat Earth people for money is acceptable behavior.

Bob Knodel  aka GLOBEBUSTERS aka TheEarthIsASphere (on The Flat Earth Society)

Your dealing with people who cut their teeth over at the Flat Earth Society as Balltards and then switched to fake Flat Earthers to dupe and deceive.

Back on the 27 July 2016, Bob Knodel was exposed as being part of the "Flat Earth Society" with the username "TheEarthIsASphere"; this after he made the same derogatory comments about Eric as he has about Mark Wilson above.  After Bob Knodel was exposed here on IFERS, the account known as "TheEarthIsASphere" started deleting comments, including the one documented below.

Here's what gave Bob Knodel away:

Flat Earth Society forum
    Re: Problems with a flat earth
    TheEarthIsASphere
    November 18, 2015, 11:11:29 AM

Oh look, another tactic used by flat Earthers!
    Derailing the thread because they know they're wrong, and just want to be asshats about it!

When we compare Bob's word usage and writing style we see a direct match, based on his response to Eric on the DIRTH YouTube video:

GLOBEBUSTERS
    You have single handedly caused more derision, division, and discordance than any 50 shills ever could!
    You are a pathetic little loser and you will pay for your intentional destruction of everything that is good about this awakening!
    Now piss off you asshat!

Note, how "GLOBEBUSTERS" aka "TheEarthIsASphere" uses an exclamation point to end each sentence, he also includes the word "asshat".

You will also see in the response to Mark Wilson above, that Bob Knodel continues to use the "exclamation point" through-out his diatribe, as if this some how makes him more relevant.

ref:  http://ifers.123.st/t38p100-flat-earth-shill-wall-of-shame#5542
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 pm

I don't mean to hijack this thread devoted to another purpose, but did want to conclude what happened after Knodel's rant above.

FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh - Page 2 ZUuhdfkl

Therefore, since I'm now blocked at his channel, only Dr. Zack, Knodel, Schpankme (he started the thread), and a couple others would have seen my reply, and only if they have email notifications turned on, I share it:

FECORE Inc., FE ASTRONOMY, Mike Cavanaugh - Page 2 SCsvYApl

I invite Knodel, who lurks here without identifying himself, and/or Zack to come here and openly answer to my charges against them.

I won't post anymore such messages, but felt compelled to since I shared the one above, and it involves two of the people joined at the hip with FECORE and the S&S Traveling Circus Act.

Last edited by markwilson on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 pm

Schpankme wrote:When we compare Bob's word usage and writing style we see a direct match, based on his response to Eric on the DIRTH YouTube video:

You're a master matching writing styles Schpankme, nice work.

markwilson wrote:I invite Knodel, who lurks here without identifying himself, and/or Zack to come here and openly answer to my charges against them.

Neither Bob nor Zack will show their face here to answer these charges, we've seen the same case before with Mark, Math, Jeran etc - once outed they simply resolve to threats, abuse and games as per their modus operandi:
https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.

2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit.

3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method which works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.

9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:48 am

We'll get the requested documents eventually. They can't refuse to provide documents that a 501(c)(3) entity must provide. Eventually the organization will appear in the Indiana Secretary of State database as "FECORE Inc." and also the the 501(c)(3) paperwork will appear in the IRS database. At that point we'll see if the filing date matches up with what has been documented here that President and Chairman, Mike Cavanaugh, has provided us. We will also see if the IRS had received Form 1023 application "as of October 17, 2017" for pending approval.

An interesting point to remember; Rick Hummer spun the tale of a postage snafu at Shillfest 2017, several weeks after Mike Cavanaugh claims an "as of" date of October 17. It should also be noted that an individual in the audience thought a 508 (or perhaps 509) filing was the preferred way to go for FECORE. Does anybody else think it strange that Rick Hummer seemed to be vacillating between a 501(c)(3) and 508/509 path to take as late as a Q&A session during Shillfest 2017? It just seems to me that the short answer he would have provided is, "we already have our Articles of Incorporation approved in the State of Indiana and the 501(c)(3) application was submitted by Foundation Group and is pending approval with the IRS as of 17 October 2017."

Much revealing information will be divulged in the IRS Form 1023 worksheet and all the documents required to be filed with it, which they must also make available.

IRS FORM 1023 CHECKLIST

"Note: If exempt status is approved, this application will be open for public inspection."

and,

"Remember that if this application is approved, it will be open for public inspection. Therefore, your narrative description of activities should be thorough and accurate."

They will have to provide the following:

● Form 1023 Checklist
● Form  2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative (if filing)
● Form  8821, Tax  Information  Authorization (if filing)
● Expedite request (if requesting)
● Application (Form 1023 and Schedules A through H, as required)
● Articles of organization
● Amendments to articles of organization in chronological order
● Bylaws or other rules of operation and amendments
● Documentation of nondiscriminatory policy for schools, as required by Schedule B
● Form 5768, Election/Revocation of Election by an Eligible Section 501(c)(3) Organization To Make Expenditures To Influence Legislation (if filing)
● All other attachments, including explanations, financial data, and printed materials or publications. Label each page with name and EIN.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 am

Lies, on lies, on lies.

Mike wants to run a non-profit, taking donations to do experimentation, but DOESN'T want to share his credentials? What an absolute farce.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:53 pm

We now have it on good authority that FECORE stands for "Field Engineers Collective Operation Researching Earth." That good authority is none other than Rick Hummer himself in the below Truth Frequency Radio interview published November 5, 2017.

Listen beginning at 1:21:45
Testing the Flat Earth with Rick Hummer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJfZdKhX-IY

Recall that on Sunday's "Globebusters" show (November 19, 2017), the principal players, including Rick Hummer, I might add, struggled valiantly to determine what the acronym "FECORE" meant. Hummer weakly chimed in but was in no way authoritative in seizing the initiative to set the other clowns straight. Quite the spectacle when the principal players can't even agree what their flagship Lollipop stands for.

Listen beginning at 1:32:15
FEIC 2017 – FECORE Strikes Back!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqpMQNLtXE

Quite the spectacle of bantering amongst the children of Israel while trying to hammer out the issue. And Moses Hummer was pretty weak in asserting the Lord's will in the matter, especially since he had pontificated the matter two weeks earlier in a radio interview. Maybe he should insure Aaron is at his side to speak on behalf of the Lord next time he's on Globebusters and the children of Israel rise up in rebellion to his leadership. After all, Moses Hummer has the mark of the Lord on the back of his neck.

I wonder if Moses Hummer and the children of Israel have considered updating their website to reflect the hidden esoteric meaning of "FECORE," now that they've begun "striking back" against heathen insurrectionists commencing Lord's day last, in the name of all that is holy and Mark Sargent be praised! Amen, and Amen.

Edit: I see this is on their "about us" page: "A collective operation of field engineers researching earth." Perhaps the Globebusters gang should spend some time at their own website devoid of substance.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next