ODD Controlled Ops TV

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: ODD Controlled Ops TV

Post by Torus_Ouroboros on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Yesterday on his channel ODD TV Conspiracy vlog he posted a video called "Alternate Idea for Flat Earth Map Supported by Book of Enoch." It was later removed by him a few hours later, I came back to the video to check on his response to me on why he was supporting such bull shit and found out it was removed.

So I typed in "Alternate Idea for Flat Earth Map Supported by Book of Enoch" onto google and it led me to this site of Christ fanatics and to the clip of the original video he posted yesterday.

The video he uploaded is a clip of this, His video started around the 1 hour 57 minute mark or so.
Just check out how ridiculous this map is and is being supported by "Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum" which he is probably a part of.

Their facebook sharing ODD's video about the same time it was uploaded:

Torus_Ouroboros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzo on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Any update on ODD? Did he go to the conference? Can't find his lecture/presentation anywhere.
Jinzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zebra2374 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:32 pm

I think ODD seems like a legit guy - at least his intent seems good. I think he's naive, but not controlled ops.

And I don't buy into the rumour (just a meme really) of him being imprisoned for rape. There's no trustworthy evidence for that at all. Just a smear made up by actual shills or those on the outside simply looking to discredit the "FE Movement" (I hate that term).
Zebra2374

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:24 am

Zebra2374 wrote:I think ODD seems like a legit guy - at least his intent seems good. I think he's naive, but not controlled ops.

Thank you for your unsolicited opinions but would prefer facts.
IFERS is a research forum looking for facts not opinions.
The facts presented in this thread clearly demonstrate that ODD is a sell out to controlled opposition.
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:11 am

ODD has admitted to being charged for groping an older woman on a now deleted video from his Vlog channel.  It is not a "rumor" or "meme," it is a fact.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum