There are no Forests on Flat Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There are no Forests on Flat Earth

Post by Shattered on Thu 31 Aug 2017 - 4:25

I watched this months ago, but I have not been able stop thinking about it ever since. This video has been mentioned or linked in other threads, but I feel like it deserves its own thread despite the mixed opinions people have about it. After watching this, I had a mental paradigm shift almost as massive as when I learned the earth was flat. I was also filled with a terrible sense of dread which hasn't gone away since. It's a long video but definitely worth watching the whole thing if you have the time.

It doesn't help that Jeranism (a disinfo shill) of all people has a top comment on the video and that the video creator believes in nuclear weapons (nuclear weapons most likely don't exist). However, the main theory is a valid one and needs to be discussed! Also, if this theory is incorrect, I would love to know how and why, because incorrect beliefs have never helped me before, and I doubt they will now.

The main theory/theories are as follows:

• Giant trees used to exist that make even the tallest known living trees look short.
  • At some point (a very long time ago, thousands of years ago, maybe more) they were all cut down or destroyed.
  • Mountains, plateaus, and boulders are the remains of these giant trees.
  • Other seemingly natural formations, such as the Grand Canyon in the US, are the result of Quarrying, not simply the erosion from rivers.
  • The materials taken from trees and quarries may have been used to build ancient cities.
  • Desert sands may partially be the remains of these trees and quarries.

Fun fact about jungles/densely forested areas, is that they do a better job of regulating the temperature and the weather, as well as the availability of food and water. This creates a positive feedback loop which allows more plants and animals to grow. This could help explain why there are so many deserts and barren, icy mountain tops in the world today. In a world regulated by giant trees, which provide shade, moisture, oxygen and a whole bunch of other things which allow more plants to grow, deserts would be non-existent or at least much less common. This would especially be the case between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn. For lighter-skinned people like myself it could help explain why we were created this way. Much more forgiving temperature ranges and plant/tree/cloud cover to protect from the endless wraith of the sun and moon. Lighter skin means the limited sunlight that gets through is absorbed as much as possible. This goes without saying, but clothes are a human invention. In a densely wooded forest, fire wouldn't be an option either (starting a fire would not only be hard with all the moisture, but it would also be very difficult to control). Why create a world that is inadequate for its creatures?

If this theory is even partially accurate, it gives a whole new meaning to landscapes like this:

We are living in a post-apocalyptic, dystopian nightmare. No work of fiction in this genre could ever come close to reality!
Shattered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There are no Forests on Flat Earth

Post by bengbeng on Thu 31 Aug 2017 - 10:23

Shattered wrote:

I was also filled with a terrible sense of dread which hasn't gone away since.

We are living in a post-apocalyptic, dystopian nightmare. No work of fiction in this genre could ever come close to reality!

Illusion created.
Mission complete!

You live in a wonderful world, yet call it a nightmare.
There is nothing wrong whit the world, only society and humans have isuses.
What you can do to make nature nicer is to spread more food seeds around you.

Last edited by bengbeng on Thu 31 Aug 2017 - 21:01; edited 1 time in total
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Thu 31 Aug 2017 - 18:29

For me this theory is incorrect, subject of "not existing trees on earth" is total distraction, becouse if you try to share some information with people about flat Earth, and later in conversation you add "i also think, there are no trees on earth", that person will not take you to seriously after hearing that many controversial topics.
Generaly i think, yes, we do have trees and some are small, some are big, and yes, some time ago trees could have been bigger, but also people could been bigger. It looks like they promote theory of "Not Existing Forests" to cover up other important Truths and lead us to La La Land storie with blind spot at the end, as gatekeepers do.

Last edited by Real World on Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 17:54; edited 1 time in total
Real World

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 16:57

Shattered wrote:
Jeranism (a disinfo shill) has a top comment on the video

The main theory:

Shattered,

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING bringing this known disinformation to IFERES, and WHY are you creating TOPICS for such trash?

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng on Sat 2 Sep 2017 - 13:49

so the discustion is up any way so i take the chance to try a theory.
The rock called devils tower, look to me more like some one tied a bunch of trees together.
Maybe some old defens system, a wall of trees.
In my opinion the trees tied tight toghter wuld in the end become hexagon shaped.
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shattered on Sun 3 Sep 2017 - 5:08

Schpankme wrote:
Shattered wrote:
Jeranism (a disinfo shill) has a top comment on the video

The main theory:

Shattered,

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING bringing this known disinformation to IFERES, and WHY are you creating TOPICS for such trash?

Schpankme, I disagree with you for now, but I value and respect your opinion. How do you think the giant pillars and plateaus, which can be found all over earth, were formed? And to anyone else reading this, feel free to chip in.

bengbeng, interesting theory. Do you have any examples of other petrified tree trunks which turn into hexagons or pentagons without being in close proximity to other tree trunks? Or is it just the ones that are clumped together?

Giant humans did indeed exist all over the world at some point, and they might still be around today.

Real World, you're right and I didn't think of that. These two topics shouldn't be discussed with ball earthers in the same sentence. Perhaps the thread should be named, "where did all the giant trees go?" but that just sounds corny, so someone will have to come up with a better title.

Also, nice profile picture. It's like the upgraded HD version of mine. Razz
Shattered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng on Sun 3 Sep 2017 - 9:56

Shattered wrote:.

bengbeng, interesting theory. Do you have any examples of other petrified tree trunks which turn into hexagons or pentagons without being in close proximity to other tree trunks? Or is it just the ones that are clumped together?

so someone will have to come up with a better title

its my idea that if you were to tie trees tight togheter and let them grow, they will be forced to take a more fitting shape.
But its just a gues i have nothing, i figured this will be deleted any way so i just wanted to try it out
.. But all you need to do to find out is to look for the roots.

As for a new title how about- Gotcha Bitch.
Any way like schpankme pointed out this is an obvious shill vid, so im more intressted in seeing you shatter the illusion i pointed out in my first post. Do you not se the trick on youre mind?
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng on Sun 3 Sep 2017 - 10:44

and while were at it, here is another illusion for you to shatter.
Do not call the indoctronated "sheeptards" for you youre self is a part of them.
Beeing a sheep has nothing to do whit how mutch info one have,
fact is we are all sheeps, and need our sheeptard friends to win this battle.
The only ones deserving of those insults are the whores, like joe roidgain.
We are either sheeps , or, rich greedy egos, or, a bush man, the choise is yours.

Power of the sheep shall win!

You live in society, and folow the rules of society, thats what make you and me sheeps.
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng on Sun 3 Sep 2017 - 16:51

sorry if i sound rude, my goal was only to point out the holes in youre logic.
We are all new born in the flat reality and need to help eatchother when ever we can. Peace
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shattered on Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 4:56

bengbeng wrote:sorry if i sound rude, my goal was only to point out the holes in youre logic.
We are all new born in the flat reality and need to help eatchother when ever we can. Peace

It's quite alright, thanks for taking the time to type all that. I don't know which mind trick you are referring too since I'm not a space-balls-worshiping, Star Wars "Jedi". Razz If life is not objectively meaningless, I am also interested in your theory on that topic, since everyone on earth seems to have their own subjective reasons as to why life is good or bad or neutral or whatever, but nobody can prove those theories with facts and evidence. As interested as I am, that is not the thread topic as you have pointed out. If there is another thread or website you can point me to on this topic, it would be much appreciated!

If at all possible, I would like this thread to be dedicated to proving/disproving this theory, since like I said, if it's all B.S. I would love to know why. If that's too big a request, feel free to delete this thread, and I'm sure I could ask some other, far less trustworthy sites for information, but I would rather not. Sad
Shattered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 7:14

Shattered wrote: if it's all B.S. I would love to know why.

In a nutshell, this is just disinfo to muddy the Flat Earth topic, much like the laughable 'blood oath', it's put out to obfuscate and mock the Flat Earth topic, buy associating laughable subjects with Flat Earth, it will, by proxy, give the impression that Flat Earth is just another conspiracy theory believed by stupid people on the Internet who think mountains are the stumps of giant trees.
It really is as simple as that.
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng on Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 9:16

Shattered wrote:

If at all possible, I would like this thread to be dedicated to proving/disproving this theory, since like I said, if it's all B.S. I would love to know why. If that's too big a request, feel free to delete this thread, and I'm sure I could ask some other, far less trustworthy sites for information, but I would rather not. Sad

well just like you cant prove it, we cant really disprove it.
The only way to know in my opinion is to look for roots, and im willing to bet big money that there is no roots under mt. Everest or kilmanjaro.
Any way heres some good points saying it aint so.
Even if atom bombs existed wuld such a boom really take down a mt.everest sized tree? Or how wuld you fall such a tree?
Second, where are the remains, even more so there wuld be giant halfpipes a cross entire countries from the fall impact.

So, every mountain shuld have a grand canyon next to it.
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum