View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grande Hoax?

Post by Just Vital on Tue May 23, 2017 10:09 am

Just Vital

View user profile http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Grande Hoax?

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Tue May 23, 2017 12:38 pm

It occurred on May 22nd 2017, what else was happening on May 22nd 2017? President Trump was in Israel touching the Western Wall

It also occurred 4 years to the day (May 22nd 2013) when the Lee Rigby attack happened in London, what else happened on May 22nd 2013? President Obama was in Israel visiting the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem

Co-incidence?
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue May 23, 2017 1:15 pm

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
Co-incidence?

I don't believe in coincidence when it's reoccurring.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Tue May 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Schpankme wrote:
FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
Co-incidence?

I don't believe in coincidence when it's reoccurring.

No co-incidence, it's NOT reoccurring.
The date of Obama visit was March 22, 2013 NOT May 22, 2013

(Photo: Reuters/Jason Reed)U.S.

President Barack Obama tours the Church of the
Nativity with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas (L)
in Bethlehem March 22, 2013.

President Obama Visits Church Of The Nativity In Bethlehem ...
Huffingtonpost › 2013 › ... › president-obama-visits-bethlehem...
Mar 22, 2013 · Video embedded · President Obama Visits Church Of The Nativity In ... At the Church of the Nativity, Obama ducked to enter ... "The Huffington Post" is a registered ... Obama Visits Nativity Church in Bethlehem; Called ...

Christianpost › news › obama-visits-nativity-church-in...
Mar 22, 2013 · President Obama toured the Church of the ... President Obama toured the Church of the Nativity, ... Obama Visits Nativity Church in Bethlehem; Called ...

President Abbas & his guest President Obama visiting the Church of Nativity
Bethlehem, Palestine March 22, 2013
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hard to believe

Post by Mistery on Wed May 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Ickey's picked up on the 22 connection today as well:
22/5/13 Lee Rigby attack
22/3/16 Brussels attack
22/7/16 Munich attack
22/3/17 London attack
22/5/17 Manchester attack
Government reaction to all above attacks was the same :
Put armed police/armed forces on streets (get used to it, kid), "temporary emergency measures" put in place, call for more police & security services surveillance powers, increased censure of internet etc etc.
Its getting so hard to believe that its just a coincidence.... even the most "indoctrinated" people I know are starting to wake up and smell the coffee

Mistery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Wed May 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Realearth wrote:

No co-incidence, it's NOT reoccurring.
The date of Obama visit was March 22, 2013 NOT May 22, 2013

Yes, I apologise, you are 100% correct, +1 rep

I was going from memory when I watched the Lee Rigby events unfold on TV live as it happened, they cut to President Obama who condemned the attack and I am 100% adamant he was wearing one of those Jewish skull caps in the video, it was certainly not from the Whitehouse.

I should have checked my facts before posting. apologies.

Interesting post above by Mistery, they certainly love the number 22, and I would not listen to a word Icke has to say about anything...imho
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Man on Thu May 25, 2017 1:32 am

Fortunately timed to take over social media, just as the Tories were getting slaughtered online, and it was bleeding over to the mainstream media.

Wondering Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Thu May 25, 2017 8:44 am

The latest meme to come from the Manchester terror attack is everyone is getting themselves tattooed with a Bumble Bee

Strange choice for solidarity. don't you think?

But lets examine it a bit more..

1. Bumble bees are dying out and 'scientists' have no idea why, without Bumble Bees flowers and crops will not get pollinated, this will lead to a 'crisis' which of course offer the only answer, GMO seeds and crops, taking our ability to grow fruit and vegetables and re-crop with the seeds, essentially giving Monsanto a Monopoly on food.

2. Getting a tattoo in the wake of a terror attack is extreme to say the least, especially if you were not affected in any way by it (friend,family member died), but this is a step close to accepting a micro chip.
Just last week the BBC's technology show 'Click' did a segment with 'tech geeks' getting micro-chipped and showing them loving the experience of logging-on to their systems/devices via them.

3. As wandering man stated, perfectly timed to coincide with the so-called 'snap' General Election in the UK, the media have not even mentioned it since the attack and campaigning has been suspended, the Election is only 7 days away.
They want as much confusion, less turn out oof voters and I suspect another referendum regarding the EU will be forthcoming.
I stated on another website when the UK voted to leave the EU in 2016 in would NEVER be allowed to happen, and we have seen them stalling ever since, bullshit legal challenges to the High Court by Maria Miller and so on

4. The UK media are showing pictures of what is left of the back pack that was supposedly used and pictures of shrapnel, however they all come from The NY Times, why are pictures of a UK terror event being supplied by The NY Times?

FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker on Sun May 28, 2017 9:30 pm

This event is one of the most half-assed bomb hoaxes I have ever seen. No evidence, no damage, no smoke, no fire. 22's and 33's all over the story, badly photoshopped pictures of the 'bomber', eye witnesses and victims, plus the parents of dead children who just cannot stop smiling and laughing, and of course there was an exercise to practice the same kind of event in Manchester just one month earlier.

They are not even trying any more. They don't have to and they know it!!!
Skywalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:45 am

http://imgur.com/a/2MPHT

Check the headline! (Shown on BBC News 31st May 2017)
Surely the headline should be "Manchester Attack Concert" - not "Manchester Concert Attack"
Now either someone at the BBC fucked-up or they are programming for another 'terrorist attack' at the concert which will take place on Sunday 4th June and they know this will occur, hence the headline.

As for the supposed 'controlled explosion' they performed the day after, did anyone see the footage on the News? (incidentally I cannot find it online anywhere now)
For anyone who lives in a large city, it merely looked like some drunk peoples had thrown over a few bins. It was comical, maybe that's why the footage can not be found, It was taken by helicopter from above and looked like some bins had been emptied arond the street.
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum