Flat Earth AutoCAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flat Earth AutoCAD

Post by RickFE on Tue May 09, 2017 10:54 am

Scale modelling using AutoCAD to show the fallacies they are trying to portray.
RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flat Earth AutoCAD

Post by RickFE on Tue May 09, 2017 11:01 am

I will be adding to this thread as I add models to AutoCAD. I started a youtube series to help people understand the scales we are discussing. The first few videos are to set the record straight on "curvature". We are not actually measuring curvature, we are measuring the difference in elevation. All variance of elevation is done straight down from the peak height. I show how the math of 8 inches is only accurate up to around 100 miles. I also show how the Metabunk curvature, tilting the globe and putting the "bulge" between the object cannot work on a sphere. Enjoy.

RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Tue May 09, 2017 11:06 am

I will be modelling observations of long distances over water to start, as water is flat, I do not need to add elevations of land to the model. Before I got to modelling, one of our members pointed out that at 3959 miles, the curvature is only 1972 or so miles. One would assume it is the 45 degree line to the circle, but of course no straight answers come from globe science. I put together a few videos on just that issue.

RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Tue May 09, 2017 11:11 am

So now that I got the basics in place, I started modelling from a video on youtube on Jenna Fredo's channel. She got a great day and pretty good conditions to get Toronto from 30.84 miles away. I live only hours north of Toronto and have been up the tower a total of 6 times so far. First time I was 11, puked on the elevator. So being Canadian, this video really got my attention. I will go into refraction and lensing later on in the series, but just know, anything modelled in AutoCAD, does not factor in perspective forced illusions. I am showing where the buildings are, and their scale.

RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Tue May 09, 2017 11:17 am

In the next videos I start going into detail about why things appear the way they do. What the shills will never tell you, is refraction, mirages, compression etc.... are all products of perspective. Mirages are reflections projected to the vanishing point, forced by our perspective. Refraction and lensing have many factors that I do not understand fully. But I do know what the cause are, and it is not living on a sphere.  Perspective will project what you are seeing over buildings at times, because behind those buildings, is the true horizon, at a higher elevation. All the factors they use as arguments, are illusions based on conditions and forced perspective.

RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Tue May 09, 2017 11:27 am

If you watched the last 2 videos, you will have seen the model I put together for flat earth. I made it smaller than the 24901 mile circumference due to nautical miles being different. It is not set in stone, but is more as a reference point to start. I doubt we have anyone that far away that can take an observation to verify it. Once I start doing solar observations, along with others peoples observations, I will be able to plot your position on longitude, and determining the angles, where the sun is at that time. If anyone has an observation within the same time frame, it will start to pin point where the sun is relative to the observations. If we can get 5 people at once in all different locations, it will go a long way in verifying if any maps are to be kept. AutoCAD uses polar co-ordinates so it will be from the pole. I have a few civil, survey engineers to help along the way to ensure accuracy.

In this video, I wanted to show how planar perspective is how we view the earth. More in depth perspective will come from this series, but at the moment I wanted to keep it simple so people can absorb a little before I go into multiple vanishing points and how CGI is created. For the time being, it 1 point perspective, to show how our vision interprets what we see directly ahead.

Using perspective and vanishing points, artists are able to create 3d art on flat surfaces. I put together a video showing some examples of art that can only be appreciated from 1 perspective.

RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Thu May 11, 2017 1:17 pm

This video is more about my true intentions in using AutoCAD. It is used to not only design, but to survey and plot our locations. I need help from anyone and everyone who wants to track the sun. It's height is not really the issue, the bearing is what I want. Once we have people plotted around it, I can determine the sun's location, and relation of the people to it. This is the way to put this issue to rest, and start actually living the existence we were intended to. We can talk about it for 5 more years, or we can do something about it.
RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum