Brian Mullin Suspicions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Mullin Suspicions

Post by esraymeh@gmail.com on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Just looking today and Brian Mullin's channel has gone from YT?

He had some great stuff on there, here's hoping he'll be back.

esraymeh@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Mullin Suspicions

Post by RickFE on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:43 pm

esraymeh@gmail.com wrote:Just looking today and Brian Mullin's channel has gone from YT?

He had some great stuff on there, here's hoping he'll be back.

Brian has become a producer behind the scenes instead. He is one of 2 people for the FE2017 shillfest. He also produced a big budget video recently with a bunch of shills. Brian does seem to have the engineering background, but he purposely leaves it open ended in his videos like he cannot understand. I have architectural engineering and electronics engineering education, and I know there is no curvature. Also I tried to find what field of Engineering he is in and couldn't find it. He could be a sanitary engineer(aka garbage man) or civil engineer, who knows. It is important to know what field of engineering the person has studied to determine their knowledge base, or if it is just something they are reading from a script.

He had this Force the line project that never took place. Which would have ended the debate tbh. 30 people with surveying equipment in the salt flats can show level from one transit to the other end. Why he never did the actual project, no one knows. Maybe he started genuine, but now he is more shilly than informative. One of his videos on horizon and apparent sun is just awful. Take his other video for example where he talks about the heat in the troposphere. If he is educated on thermodynamics, he would know there cannot be that temperature if there is so little air molecules. He didn't even explain that the statement they make about the lack of molecules making it ok, is completely wrong. If the heat measured up there is over 4000F, that is what it is. No lack of molecules is going to make it so the ISS and satellites do not melt. The fact he is entertaining space and satellites is so shilly. He ends that video also with a confused and dumfounded expression. No solid statement saying, they are full of it.

His youtube channel being erased is something to be suspicious about considering he is the promoter for shillfest.
RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:20 am

[quote="RickFE"]
esraymeh@gmail.com wrote:
Brian Mullin's channel has gone from YT?
His youtube channel being erased is something to be suspicious about considering he is the promoter for shillfest

Seems to be a pattern;
ODD also claims his channel was removed, then he came back to say he was also part of the Shillery.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by esraymeh@gmail.com on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 am

Oh dear thanks for the info and time to reply.

You really have to have your wits about you when checking stuff out eh.

I did see one video where he had his certificates up behind him as if he was in work within a bull-pen :/

Is Jeran, from Jeranism on the same FE2017 also? Think I saw that too. "Shills" now sending shills down my spine more like!

esraymeh@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spydaman on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:11 am

I watched just about all his videos, really digging it until he posted some piece of crap video with the laser on the boat that didn't work. I think it was produced by the History channel and narrated by a bot. I couldn't stomach to watch but bits of it. It was almost like he brought you to the point with the 'walk the line' that you were with it, and understood it; then gave you the poop cookie to break you. fact that he's with the shill fest group cements my belief that he's been a shill /actor all along.
oh, plus he did an interview with the potato bitch....end of story.
Spydaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum