Who invented the Space Enterprise?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Who invented the Space Enterprise?

Post by Just Vital on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Schpankme wrote:The vacuum of Space is a man-made construct which exists only in a "Hollywood Basement".

By vacuum I meant an air density that is almost as thin or comparable to a vacuum. Sorry for the confusion.

But to me it makes sense that nothing can go beyond a certain height, simply because of the air becoming too thin. Again; correct me if I am wrong.
Just Vital

View user profile http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:41 pm

Physics 101: Newton's 3rd law of motion debunked, Rockets don't work in vacuum of space.
Life is illusion
Published on Oct 10, 2017

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:01 am

Many people comment on my Time-Line, Who Invented Space?  Believe it or not many people will make a similar comment as the one shown below:

"The things you claim to be a fantasy turned out to actually be observable, and things like geostationary satellites are a thing.  The fact that some guy wrote about them before they actually were used does not make them nonexistent."

In other words, by the late 1800's, Science Fiction writers had already created Space Travel and all the properties of Space, then in the 1960's it was all proven to be REAL by a few Freemasons, just as Science Fiction had described it so many years ago.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:28 am

Schpankme wrote:Many people comment on my Time-Line, Who Invented Space?  Believe it or not many people will make a similar comment as the one shown below:

Yes, still yet to see an actual image from "space" of a "satellite" in "orbit". In fact, ALL supposed "photos" taken of earth from "space", show nothing at all in orbit - not even any of that alleged space junk.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum