IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

+67
jtcribbs
Russian Blue Cat
naiveharry
Jack Aurora
JayEs
dexter1914
PacMan
Tree
Oliver_Bestfall
ShoreLandFellow
openURmind
Bro
superuserdo
Alpha
EthericData2
Sienokupeta
NIKKOR300
h311inac311
RedorBlue
Cyriak
Dactylion
Phineas
andyow1
carter15
jz00
Spöket
NateYad
O'Dubshulaney
Pablodiablo1
markwilson
seeit
FlagDude
voyager
sol peace
FL@T-E@RTH
Mar L
Leroy Wilbury
Ziggy Kelleher
Just Vital
Danno25
Realearth
Wertikal
jtb
thugnastylol
Real World
TheTruth
o0LJ0o
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Illuminati? You mean jews
Razeker
linguo
esrjm22
Hawkward
ronnieswoleman
jimmytamp
rc0123
vortexpuppy
Beashambassador
Schpankme
damnice
Banazir
csp
vortexkitten
AbuIsmael
iahawks
Thinkforyourself
Admin
71 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Schpankme Tue May 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Leroy Wilbury wrote:
i got problem with the new moon phase

Wikipedia says:
new moon is the first phase of the Moon
when it orbits not seen from the Earth
illuminated by earthshine

The flat Earth does not illuminate the Moon; your wiki cut & paste is a Heliocentric straw-man.

What specifically are you asking?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 6 Empty Re: The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Leroy Wilbury Tue May 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Please read my post better, i need a confirmation of my statement. That i only could see a new moon phase at daytime, if Wiki was true... (i know that is not true) emphasis is placed on IF

Leroy Wilbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed May 17, 2017 12:51 am

Leroy Wilbury wrote:
Please read my post better
i need a confirmation
i only see a new moon at daytime

I've never heard of seeing the New Moon only during the day; if this was the case for the Heliocentric Model then there would be a BLACK CIRCLE in the sky from sun rise to sun set.

It has been shown that the moon is not a reflector of the sun's light, but is self-luminous. That the luminosity is confined to one-half its surface is sufficiently shown by the fact that at "new moon" the entire circle or outline of the whole moon is often distinctly visible, but the darker outline or circle is always apparently less than the segment which is illuminated. It is a well ascertained fact that a luminous body appears larger, or subtends a greater angle at the eye, than a body of exactly the same magnitude, but which is not luminous. Hence, it is logically fair to conclude that as the part of the moon which is non-luminous is always of less magnitude than the part which is luminous, that luminosity is attached to a part only. From this fact it is easily understood that "new moon," "full moon," and "gibbous moon," are simply the different proportions of the illuminated surface which are presented to the observer on earth.
Earth Not A Globe, Samuel Birley Rowbotham, 1881

ref:  http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za61.htm

A SOLAR eclipse is the result simply of the moon passing between the sun and the observer on earth.
many cases are on record of the sun and moon being eclipsed when both were above the horizon
Earth Not A Globe, Samuel Birley Rowbotham, 1881

ref:  http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za29.htm

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Leroy Wilbury Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 am

I know that, and thanks for the time and explaning. We in Germany have spell who said, you try to open a door, who is already open... but there are still a couple people around me, so roundabout 80 Millions, who believe that bull-shit what anyone can read by Wiki. I noticed now that I get people to listen to me when I say do you like riddles. Then I explain briefly what in wiki, as e.g. The new moon. Then I explain briefly how I see the picture and ask the question whether he agrees with me. That with the New Moon was just another project to explain to people that we are being kicked here. I just wanted to know from you guys, if I have what the Wiki writes figuratively reproduced correctly. There it says: In astronomy, new moon is the first phase of the Moon, when it orbits not seen from the Earth, the moment when the Moon and the Sun have the same ecliptical longitude.This means, if I have understood it correctly: I look at the sky at nighttime, but can not see the moon because it is radiated from the sun from behind. But if that were true... Did anyone see the sun shining at night, or their corona would have to be visible? Do you agree?

Leroy Wilbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Thu May 18, 2017 10:12 am

Leroy Wilbury wrote:I know that, and thanks for the time and explaning. We in Germany have spell who said, you try to open a door, who is already open... but there are still a couple people around me, so roundabout 80 Millions, who believe that bull-shit what anyone can read by Wiki. I noticed now that I get people to listen to me when I say do you like riddles. Then I explain briefly what in wiki, as e.g. The new moon. Then I explain briefly how I see the picture and ask the question whether he agrees with me. That with the New Moon was just another project to explain to people that we are being kicked here. I just wanted to know from you guys, if I have what the Wiki writes figuratively reproduced correctly. There it says: In astronomy, new moon is the first phase of the Moon, when it orbits not seen from the Earth, the moment when the Moon and the Sun have the same ecliptical longitude.This means, if I have understood it correctly: I look at the sky at nighttime, but can not see the moon because it is radiated from the sun from behind. But if that were true... Did anyone see the sun shining at night, or their corona would have to be visible? Do you agree?

My gosh. ..ok I wouldn't normally comment on someone's grammar in  a forum where the main purpose is truth but let me just say the following.  I've read almost all the posts here and while you can tell if someone is a native speaker or not, everybody seems to write clearly and succinctly so as to be understood by other members. Your post here and the previous one that Schpankme so kindly answered for you were not quite as comprehensible as you probably imagined. You ask IF wiki were true THEN wouldn't this also be true  and in using this conditional structure you answered your own question-wiki was obviously wrong and in turn what you were purporting must also be incorrect (as it is). Schpankme answered you but you inadvertently  answered yourself anyway. Your post above,  even to me as an ESL  teacher for many years, makes little sense and I fear that you won't be able to get the responses you are searching for as members may not grasp what you're trying to say. I'd try to write simpler sentence structure or do a quick grammar check if you are requiring specific responses to your posts. Apologies for being bit teacher-ish but your language barrier may stand in the way of  your search for answers.

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 31, 2017 10:19 am

The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 6 89302a11

This picture is for the people who ask how the Sun/Moon keeps their circular shapes throughout "rising" and "setting" as the perception would seem to become oval the further it traveled away being flat. The phenomenon does happen slightly and can be measured.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed May 31, 2017 10:42 am

SUN setting off the Island of Phuket

Note:
Sun reducing in size as it moves further away from the observer.
Sun moves off to the right as it circles above the Flat Earth.
Sun of man walks on water from the horizon to the observer.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:25 am

Admin wrote:The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 6 89302a11

This picture is for the people who ask how the Sun/Moon keeps their circular shapes throughout "rising" and "setting" as the perception would seem to become oval the further it traveled away being flat. The phenomenon does happen slightly and can be measured.

Maybe the Sun is also an oblate spheroid now lol, I'm sure it will be if Neil De Asshole Tyson sees this post!

Great observation and irrefutable evidence Eric!

If we were really living on a spinning ball and we were really orbiting around the Sun there would NEVER be that visual distortion, the Sun would always be a 100% true Orb which merely decreased in size as it rotated over the Horizon.
Yet another proof of the Heliocentric lie.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:11 am

A Total Solar Eclipse is Coming to the United States In August 21, 2017

http://www.eclipse2017.org/2017/path_through_the_US.htm

MODS & IFERS...
Is there any way to predetermined if this coming Solar Eclipse will be one of those where the Sun and Moon may be seen, at the same time, to be above the horizon ?

(re: Royal Society Articles About This Rare Phenomena Eric has mentioned in vids)

Or if not... Then maybe in some other way this Solar Eclipse will reveal, to Helio Diehards, that the present scientific Solar Eclipse paradigm astro explanation is bunk and IFERS could pre-prepare to notify as many people as possible to watch for such?

Just a thought...

Not my area of expertise so I am presenting it those on the board two months ahead of the actual Solar Eclipse time and date.

It will pass through or border on these USA states: Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina.

Solar Eclipse Path Through USA on August 21, 2017...
The Sun, Moon, and Stars Prove the Flat Earth - Page 6 Solare10

Note...
"""There will be several eclipses that pass over the US in the 21st century. This is only the first, but it has been a long time coming! If you miss this one, you will only need to wait seven years for another, it's true - but why wait?! And besides, the total eclipse in 2024 will also be visible from Mexico and Canada (in fact, Mexico is in many ways a better place to watch that one from!). So come on out for this one, and enjoy what will truly be considered "The Great American Eclipse!"""

Rahu Is Coming...
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:16 am

I keep seeing this map of the eclipse going over the US and people have been asking me how it is possible the eclipse is happening so high in the Northern Hemisphere. This map is simply showing where the eclipse will be viewable from, NOT the exact locations of the Sun/Moon. The Sun/Moon travel within the tropics and America is far outside them. This is why within the tropics at high noon it is possible to see the Sun directly 90 degrees overhead whereas in America or other places outside the tropics you cannot. As for whether the Sun and Moon will both be viewable simultaneously above the horizon by anyone, I don't know. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sol peace Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Hello
I'd like an answer or a link to some resources, since I couldn't find much on the subject.
How does the sun illuminate the south pole for 24 consecutive hours, in some times of the year? Thanks, and sorry for bad english

sol peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:52 am

sol peace wrote:Hello
I'd like an answer or a link to some resources, since I couldn't find much on the subject.
How does the sun illuminate the south pole for 24 consecutive hours, in some times of the year? Thanks, and sorry for bad english

No one has ever seen a South Pole

Last edited by Realearth on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:05 am

sol peace wrote:How does the sun illuminate the south pole for 24 consecutive hours, in some times of the year?

What evidence do you have that the sun illuminates the "south pole" for 24 consecutive hours?
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by sol peace Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:23 am

Watch shadows. It doesn't look like it's been mirrored. Video link: youtube.com/watch?v=2nc6nhtaEt4
No, it's not only proof, I know. I must admit there's not much real evidence of this, but I want to take it into account as well before people scream at me.
@No South Pole: I know, there's no real South Pole, but a circular land that encloses the entire Earth. But I still can't explain this.

Other than this and a few things, there is no other contrary evidence of a flat world. This forum has tons of nice explanations and quotes from interesting books, keep up the Good Work

sol peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:49 pm

sol peace wrote:
24 hour Sun South Pole
Watch shadows
It doesn't look like it's been mirrored
there's no real South Pole
I still can't explain this.

Other than this and a few things
there is no other contrary evidence of a flat world

Seems to me YOU have no proof of location and YOU bring Balltardism to these forums.

Let me suggest you read more and comment less.

SOL = SUN PEACE
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Okay… I could be wrong… and if so Please Spank Me…   Smile

So... The present GlobeTard Model propagandizes that the Earth is a Curving Ball Sphere and it propagandizes that The Earth is Curving Ball Sphere rotating at high speed and it propagandizes that the Earth is Curving Ball Sphere revolving around the Sun at high speed… then

Why… Is… The Path Of The Aug 21st 17’ Solar Eclipse Shadow A Straight Line Across A Flat Earth USA ?

Why NASA ??

My intuitive Lie-Dar is sounding an alarm as I thought about this video again and again knowing that truth always hides in plain sight… (Waldo smiles)

So as I pondered this conundrum on this Flat Earth Day ???.............

Did NASA just release a video that easily debunks the GlobeTard Model... or...
...do I need some hot Ginger Tea, more meditation, less software coding and a cold compress on me forehead… ??

By approximate calculation the crossing of the Eclipse shadow path takes about 1.5 hrs (10:15 PDT - 2:45 EDT)...

I think that is a lot of distance (2,700 miles across USA approx) and lot of time of travel to not evidence any shadow path curving ?

also...

Why is the CIA/NSA sponsored Zionist Company Google displaying a different view of this Eclipse Shadow Path ?

https://eclipse2017.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/interactive_map/index.html

RAHU IS COMING…
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:44 pm

Bro wrote:
The present GlobeTard Model propagandizes that the Earth is a Curving Ball Sphere

By approximate calculation the crossing of the Eclipse shadow path takes about 1.5 hrs (10:15 PDT - 2:45 EDT)...

I think that is a lot of distance (2,700 miles across USA approx) and lot of time of travel to not evidence any shadow path curving

Coast to Coast across the U.S. would see an elevation change reaching 920.45 miles (1481 km).

x
   )>-|-O  spin me
y
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by voyager Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:01 am

Hmmm... so maybe I'm missing something, but a solar eclipse is a great time to speculate what blocks out the sun, but isn't it the LUNAR eclipse that demonstrates the falseness of heliocentrism when both sun and eclipsed moon are in the sky (aka a selenelion)? No matter what your awareness of non-curvature is, both the moon and sun will both be in the sky from whatever vantage you have on the solar eclipse if you can see it at all (buy your cheap welding goggles now, and thanks for the heads up on the eclipse anyways!). Also, there is of course speculation on whether the moon is what is doing the blocking during a solar eclipse, but a careful eye, fancy welding goggles or other scientific instruments, and an open mind are necessary to even consider whether the moon or something else is diminishing the sun, it will hardly be a day to say "look everyone, stare at the sun directly with your eyes and get snowblindness, and now you all too must immediately notice the earth is flat!!!" I wish it were that easy, but that isn't going to happen....

Anyways, I was about to change the subject and go on about the moon, but I'll start a new post

voyager

Back to top Go down

Post by voyager Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Hey again, just wanted to find a place to drop some info on how the moon behaves, and this sound like a good section of the forum for observable motions of heavenly bodies. First of all, there seems to be some weird confusions about the moon (probably awkward shill stupidity spreading across youtube like fire on gas in a windy desert, so maybe less real people are confused than I think), but I swear I've read people say "I've seen the sun and moon in the sky at the same time, earth is flat." I don't have any examples of someone saying that, so hopefully I'm not making it up, but I'm pretty sure this is some shilly garbage that people are repeating out there. But I almost agree, I've seen the moon and the sun in the sky at the same time many many times, and the earth is indeed flat, but obviously there is no proof in these statements, as just about any model of reality (accurately flat or not) can accomodate the moon and the sun being in the sky at the same time as they observably are, which happens to be most of the time! This statement also destroys flat earther credibility by insinuating that flat earthin folks literally just noticed they can see the moon during the day time and somehow that this is all they've got for proof, which is grossly misleading, as there are genuine proofs, and this isn't even one of them.

So anyways, this may get long, my trains of thought always seem to have a few extra cars attached... so, the two things.... three things that I think should be findable in this forum are 1. how specifically does the moon behave by observation, and 2. how does this cohere with various models of reality and 3. do any of the observedbehaviors agree exclusively with one model and therefore serve to prove that model (spoiler alert, you can prove the earth is flat using the moon!).

So I will crudely address all these items hastily, perhaps sloppily, but this is going to be pretty simple. I'd like to address common confusions, but as I started with, it's hard to tell what those confusions are, in that it's hard to gauge intelligence when reading youtube comments (certainly the wrong place to look!) So I'll just move on to what I generally notice over the course of many days.

I rarely catch a new moon in the sky, but several days later I'll start noticing the sliver of the moon trailing near behind the sun, the right hand side (i live in the north) illuminating more as the moon lags further behind the sun over the course of a few days, and as more of the moon is bright and the moon trails further from the sun, dusk settles into darkness with the moon still in the sky. Every day, the sun rises well ahead of the moon, but the moon is further behind every day and slightly more illuminated every day (should be about 52 minutes later/day?), and then the sun sets and moon follows, but later each day, and it's more illuminated each day, and by this point, I usually go to sleep before the moon even sets. Then on the full moon, the moon appears to be in the middle of the sky right around 12 hours off of when the sun was in the middle of the sky (I'd say noon and midnight, but it's more like 1:30 pm/am where I'm at, just based on where "middle" looks to be.) Anyways, idk if this is tedious or informative for the reader, but I'll let the reader extrapolate this all too familiar process, and the moon wanes from full to new, until one may notice that the moon rises way after dusk, or is it just before sunrise? And then even closer to sunrise. And then the new moon approaches, and I usually am not paying close enough attention to the new moon and never notice it, but whenever I notice it, it is not too far off from the sun, and it has to be very clear to notice the subtle shadowy figure of the new moon, though it usually has a surprisingly definitive boundary even to the naked eye, once noticed.

There's my empirical evidence, very ordinary, other people notice the moon too right? I have a little more to add. I've noticed in the winter time, that the moon was out for a much longer duration than the sun, and almost twice as high in the sky, and now in the summer, the sun is high in the sky, and the moon doesn't seem like it's too much different of a height, but I don't notice the moon as often because of how long the sun stays out! I've tried to look up any solstice or equinox type events for the moon and have learned nothing, so as far as I know, no one has noticed the moon ever change heights in the sky ever, and I for one have certainly seen it through multiple seasons and multiple phases and never noticeably change it's height (just to clarify, by height, I mean angular measure from the horizon to the moon while it's at the highest point in the sky for that day)

Has anyone else noticed the extreme change in height to the sun, but no change in height to the moon between seasons?

Ok, just ranting now right? this is already long, and I should go to bed, but wait! I said there were three things I wanted to see on this forum, and that included a comparison of basic knowable sensible reality with the various mathematical models. Anyone can tell that the way I described the paths of the moon was plain, ordinary, and sensible, and not even overly sophisticated and full of numerical measure, how could this possibly have anything to do with mathematical models one may ask. Well, I am curious to know some more precise measurements, but they aren't necessary. In fact, virtually none of my obscenely long description of ordinary things is going to be necessary here, so I'm just going to get to the point already and offer people something to ponder.

So, I've written kind of what I noticed about a lunar cycle. who cares, whatever. I also sort of questioned if the moon ever changes it's height in the sky and on what lenth cycle it would do so. I've never noticed any change in height, yet, so whatever, who cares. One thing I didn't mention yet, which I think anyone who has watched the moon will plainly recognize, is that in one lunar cycle, the moon reaches about the same height in the sky throughout the 28 day cycle, so a full moon reaches about the same height in the sky as a new moon or a waxing moon or a waning moon. Depending on the phase of the moon, the highest point will occur at a different time (based on a solar clock, which the moon lags nearly an hour further behind each day), but each time the moon reaches that area of the sky, it's not noticeably higher or lower, within the measurable precision of roughly eyeballing it. For reference, the sun's height in the sky obviously changes drastically throughout the year, hence on some models of our solar system *cough heliocentrism *cough there is a supposed axial tilt of the earth ball's rotational axis, so that the earth ball alternates between the two tropics being perpendicular to the sun at each solstice of the year. So the general question must be posed to the heliocentric model (unless the model be discarded!!!): What is the orbital plane of the moon around the earth? I believe this question simple cannot be answered without compromising the heliocentric model, I may have to go to bed for today and come back with a shorter post and a better explanation as to why that is the case, but I hope other people will notice this for themselves as well.

To avoid a total cliffhanger, I'll add a very quick few remarks. An "orbit" must be around a center of mass (usually the mass of fictitious space balls), thus an orbital plane must perfectly be centered on a space ball and cut it into two equal hemispheres like an equatorial plane would do to a space ball (excuse my preference for redundancy!) for example, the moon would not likely be considered to orbit the earth in a way that it was perpendicular to any line of latitude, other than possibly the equator. If it was constantly perpendicular to say the tropic of cancer, that would suggest the earth's center of mass is something like 100,000 miles away from the supposed planet (draw yourself a diagram for that one).

So the moon would have to A. orbit the equator, or B. orbit anywhere else that is in plane with the center of the earth ball, but changing latitudes throughout it's orbit. If option A (nobody thinks option A, but I'll go on) an eclipse of either kind could only happen on an equinox, and with the equator being perpendicular to the axis of rotation, the moon would be 23 ish degrees away from earth ball's orbital plane around the sun when both full moon and new moon (how do you have a new or full moon if it's 23 degrees out of that plane, wouldn't 23 degrees of the full moon be in shadow, or wouldn't the bottom of a new moon be lit up?).

If option B, the obvious choice for NASA since the problems with option A are quite severe, BUT, with option B, the height of the moon in the sky would change every day, for example, say the orbital plane of the moon was close to but not quite the same as the orbital plane of the earth travelling around the sun (called the ecliptic btw). Then a new moon would be very close to the sun (which we see), but on a full moon, the moon would be on the other side of the earth, but not the other side of the earth in the equatorial sense, it would not go to the other side by pivoting about the rotational axis of earth, no, rather the moon would roughly have changed sides of the earth without leaving the ecliptic plane, and so would alternate sides of the equator from full to new, and from new to full, being nearly 23 degrees below the equator 14 days before being 23 degrees above the equator.

The best estimates that can be found from space agencies as to a measurement of the orbital plane of the moon claim that it's "About 5 degrees" off the ecliptic, whatever that means. So just to summarize, lets say it's around the summer solstice, the moon is about 5 degrees off the ecliptic, a new moon shows up about 5 ish degrees away ish from the sun, both are high in the sky in the northern hemiball, because earth's rotational axis is tipped toward the sun for the summer, just 66.6 degrees further and the sun would blot out polaris, and the moon is therefore roughly 66.6 plus 5 ish away from polaris, which is about 70 ish degrees away, makes it perpendicular to the earthball at 20 degrees latitude, and then 14 days later, the moon has traveled AROUND  the earthball, around it's center of mass, starting at at 20 degrees north, and ending up on the opposide side at 20 ish degrees south latitude, halfway through the journey the half moon would have been perpendicular to the equator, but after those 14 days, the moon has travelled from 70 ish degrees off of polaris to 110 degrees off of polaris. In other words, it must changing 30 to 45 degrees ish in height in the sky (which is roughly equivalent to which latitude line an object is perpendicular to in theoretical ball physics) every 14 days, forever. The alternative to this, is option A, oh wait, that obviously doesn't work, and as I mentioned long ago (before this unedited monstrosity paragraph), nobody seems to observe the moon doing this. Hmmmmmmm.... I wonder why that is.

Last edited by voyager on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just hit enter a few times and turned one huge paragraph into 5 big paragraphs)

voyager

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:06 pm

voyager wrote:
people say "I've seen the sun and moon in the sky at the same time, earth is flat."
I almost agree

any model can accommodate the moon and the sun being in the sky at the same time as they observably are
This statement destroys flat earther credibility

Heliocentric model cannot account for the Sun and Moon to be seen rising simultaneously in the same sky, during the Lunar Eclipse (Selenelion).

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by voyager Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:51 pm

Schpankme wrote:

Heliocentric model cannot account for the Sun and Moon to be seen rising simultaneously in the same sky, during the Lunar Eclipse (Selenelion).

yep! no argument here, here's how I said the same thing one post above

voyager wrote: but isn't it the LUNAR eclipse that demonstrates the falseness of heliocentrism when both sun and eclipsed moon are in the sky (aka a selenelion)?

voyager

Back to top Go down

Post by voyager Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:09 pm

Schpankme,
I don't think you read my giant wall of text critically, which is partially my fault for it being so long and perhaps too boring in parts. But, the TL/DR version is where I say
voyager wrote: What is the orbital plane of the moon around the earth? I believe this question simple cannot be answered without compromising the heliocentric model
(just noticed, I meant to say "I believe this simple question" not "question simple")

This leads to yet another proof of the falsness of heliocentricity, where if the moons orbit (which I am aware does not exist) was only some degrees off the ecliptic (which I am also aware does not exist), the moon would necessarily change altitudes in the sky on the order of 30 to 40 degrees in every 14 day period. Just wanted to put this out there, I'm not totally proud of how sloppily I wrote it, but if anyone can think about this fact for a moment, and they will realize that it is yet another legitimate proof, one of only three proofs I am aware of that rely on the moon (the other's being selenelion, and the temperature of the moonlight) and the only proof of those three that can be repeated without the need for special equipment by anyone who notices the rough height of the moon over any two week period.

Also, I say "proof of falseness of heliocentricity" because if someone wants "proof the earth is flat" instead, just go measure the curve What a Face

voyager

Back to top Go down

Post by voyager Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:49 am

... This seems like a dead section of the forum. If I write the word BUMP will somebody read this?

voyager

Back to top Go down

Post by FlagDude Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:35 pm

A round earther asked me if a high altitude balloon was sent up as high as possible,.. wouldn't we be able to see the sun do a complete 360 rotation,.. my answer was that it would be too far to see once it gets out of our viewing range and shrink into the horizon according to perspective principles. Please elaborate more on this if you could because i'm afraid that I may not have the proper knowledge.

FlagDude

Back to top Go down

Post by seeit Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:03 pm

Red moon during a lunar eclipse; take a look at some videos of this.

How does a black shadow change color?

Does the explanation make sense?

seeit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next