IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

+76
Spake Face
Slowbutsure
Xander
Rapsher
ispeakthetruth
nowhereelsetogo
notdownunder
Irish O'African
Dab_Tsog
Zampan0
Maccanz
Jujuking
Dual1ty
Ben Rotblut
Flying Jew
RisinHorizon
Alpha
Admin
ChrisVpeace
andyow1
Uhuru Mkali
superuserdo
MaryMoon
mitch
IBMaxwell
Dactylion
lotuseater
starfox42
markwilson
Real World
eekamouse
ForeverFlat
FL@T-E@RTH
bengbeng
Dr_Johnson_C_Philip
seeit
Oliver_Bestfall
exo
RelearningLogic
Nibbs Hackworth
Emeraldacid
GoldenAges
liamhendo1990
active
damnice
RickFE
Bro
ThirdEyeOpen
thugnastylol
only
Schpankme
susie
Ifersknight
Foreverlearning
Artemis
BosnianFlatearther
AetherConspiracy
fakenasa
ckhsteve
WANA
Realearth
tomspiracy
TheTruth
AmericanInIndia
vortexpuppy
Hawkward
inerratic
Razeker
vortexkitten
csp
toddb
hauntedhouse
5c4v3ng3r
eeken
lizardking
Cannalive
80 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by WANA Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:03 pm

It's finally really happening! This is just the beginning of the end of the spinning ball Earth lie that's been shoved down our throats since we were old enough to see those solar systems above our cribs. It makes me shudder thinking that thousands if not millions of children continue to be brainwashed into believing in the heliocentric lie even before they even have any depth perception! How any of us seen through the lie is like a miracle to me. Thanks to all of you guys here. Every little bit counts.

Last edited by WANA on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical error.)

WANA

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by BosnianFlatearther Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:06 am

fakenasa wrote:
BosnianFlatearther wrote:hello everyone , flat earth just got to the NBA as well . Kyrie Irving just admitted he believes earth is flat so does Wilson Chandler of NBA

http://bsndenver.com/just-walk-outside-and-use-your-five-senses-wilson-chandler-backs-up-irvings-flat-earth-theory/

You never really know what storylines will come out of All-Star weekend.

This year, Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving sent the interwebs ablaze when he said he believes the earth is flat on teammates Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye‘s podcast Friday.

“This is not even a conspiracy theory,” Irving said. “The earth is flat.”

Irving’s theory isn’t the first time the earth’s curvature has been discussed on the national level over the past few years. Rapper Bobby Ray Simmons, also known as B.O.B., as well as Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs, are at least skeptical that the earth is round.

“I’m telling you, it’s right in front of our faces,” Irving elaborated. “They lie to us.”

Also aligned with Irving’s thoughts is Nuggets’ swingman Wilson Chandler, who said he agrees with Irving on Twitter Friday.

“Simple explanation,” Chandler told BSN Denver “Just walk outside and use your five senses. If someone didn’t teach you you were spinning on a ball orbiting the Sun, is that what you observe with your five senses?”

Chandler points to NASA Reference Publication 1207 and an article published by the Astronomical Applications Department, a scientific department within the U.S. Naval Observatory as evidence.

Irving also said he believes in a conspiracy theories around Neil Armstrong actually landing on the moon in 1969 and that humans have interacted with aliens.

“For what I’ve known for many years and what I’ve been taught is that the Earth is round,” Irving said. “But if you really think about it from a landscape of the way we travel, the way we move and the fact that – can you really think of us rotating around the sun, and all planets align, rotating in specific dates, being perpendicular with what’s going on with these planets and stuff like this?” Irving asked rhetorically.”

Irving’s comments were generally mocked on social media but there’s a surprisingly large contingent that align themselves with his theory.

Chandler is one of them.
hah sorry i posted this in a wrong section ha

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:15 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Eddie Bravo on INFOWARS, talking about Eric Dubay, explains NASA hoax, recommending  The History of Flat Earth as Eric's best video.....5:00

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:55 pm

A north to south circumnavigation of the Earth, it would be stopped before the plane even left the ground, it would never happen, maybe that's why she suggested it?
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:42 am

Interesting that Shaq is backing up Irving:

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersknight Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:11 am

Shaq is a freemason and clearly controlled opposition

Ifersknight

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 pm

https://www.lafayettestudentnews.com/blog/2017/03/31/recently-retired-head-coach-frank-tavani-actually-fired-for-being-a-flat-earther/#comment-74317
Pennsylvania based "Lafayette" posts flat earth news!!

I commented on the actual article with my saved flat earth proof: https://youtu.be/RY8q1tD-G8E << auto-cad proves no curve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__bht0Yg8os << cant film around curve 23.87m bridge.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:37 pm

susie wrote:
retired-head-coach
frank-tavani
fired-for-being-flat-earther

Never talk about compensation, religion, income taxation, or flat Earth at the office. elephant

Thanks susie
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by only Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:00 pm

I've been looking into the Flat Earth for a few months now, and I'm happy to say, it's flat.  I've been thinking of ways to get the conversation started with friends, and strangers alike. I've come up with an interesting T- Shirt design which some of my fellow FE truth seekers may like. "Flat Earth - through the wringer" Thanks to NASA for their realistic depiction of the fake globe, and now you can wear one. You might get some double takes, some strange looks, but this is what we need, people are slowly waking up...
Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 3 Shirt-1489283946-9c2a98f6ac0ee0808cc931bf6badc2cc

T-Shirts and other bits available here. Peace
Thanks to all the excellent research, video's and just straight up logic explanations and discussion I find on this site, I love it!

https://fathen.threadless.com/designs/earth-goes-through-the-wringer

only

http://only.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:18 pm

only wrote:
T-Shirts and other bits available here. Peace
Thanks to all the excellent research, video's and just straight up logic explanations and discussion I find on this site, I love it!

I think we can achieve a lot more if the message is clear and easy to understand.  The concept is quite complicated for the unaware masses.  Also $27 USD is pretty steep for a t-shirt.  An idea might be to mail a printed image transfer, that can be applied to almost any clothing surface. Then we can modify the image over time with what becomes effective.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:27 pm

only wrote:
I've been looking into the Flat Earth
I've been thinking of ways to get the conversation started
I've come up with an interesting T- Shirt design

Here's my suggestion for (changes) to your T-shirt design;
my apologies for the simple graphics.

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 3 Shirt-11

If you like my changes please give credit, some where visible on the T-shirt, to the INTERNATIONAL FLAT EARTH RESEARCH SOCIETY.

Welcome to IFERS.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEyeOpen Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Has anyone else tried spreading the truth on Craigslist discussion forums? It's like talking to children, all they do is insult and ridicule. And then Craigslist deletes my forum handle repeatedly. Has this happened to any of you?
ThirdEyeOpen
ThirdEyeOpen

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEyeOpen Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:36 am

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 3 Img_2013
ThirdEyeOpen
ThirdEyeOpen

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 3 Empty Keep Doing My Little Bits To Support The Truth

Post by Bro Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:49 am

On March 26th...

I posted, in one of the most heavily trafficked social political blogs in the world (ZeroHedge.com)...

this comment... and it was fun... and got upVotes... and its Brutal to get upVotes on ZHedge.
Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 3 Dearna10

More and more souls are opening up to the truth by seeing... Bit by bit the bread crumbs of lies everywhere.
Bro
Bro

thewing19 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Came across this video on YouTube from Question Everything channel. Great idea for a way to pass on the information. Links inside his truth cube are for Eric's channel, which not to promote Eric, but his channel is one of the only objective channels. By just using YouTube it, people would be inundated with the shill suggestions.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEyeOpen Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Thanks for the video lesson, Eric. I have a handful of people I'm working on and one of them is very receptive to the information, but the others are having a real hard time even listening to me. Hopefully with the advice from this video I can more effectively help them open their eyes. Nobody likes an over excited flat earther.
ThirdEyeOpen
ThirdEyeOpen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Another trip into town with John as he leaves breadcrumbs and plants seeds in everyday places.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 3 Empty Download - Excel Sheet For Calc of Miles Squared * 8 Inches (Earth Curvature)

Post by Bro Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:22 am

Below at the bottom of this post is a link to a zip file that holds (inside it) an Excel Worksheet that has all the calculations for arriving at the 'alleged' earth curvature drop using the formula Miles Squared * 8 Inches.

You can enter in your miles (1, 2, 3, 4.25, 5.45, 6.89754 etc) in column A and the columns to the right of your input value will calc the 'supposed' curvature drop of the earth in inches, feet, yards, miles.

This makes it Easy to instantly see what the 'supposed' drop would be for any mile (or part of a mile) distance using the Globetard math model.

Here Is Google Drive Link To this ZIPPED file: Calc Drop(.zip)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BymLlAiniGI0b3RQeFNKMXFNcms/view

So... click on this google drive link... and then click the download arrow button in the upper right area of google drive page...and then once the zipped file is on your PC double click on it and you will see an Excel Workbook File inside... drag that Excel file (CurveDropCalc.xlsx) OUT of this zipped folder onto your own PC. Open the Excel file and then use the Yellow column A to enter miles values and see the drop calcs to the right change automatically.

The drop calcs columns (Column B to F) are locked to keep them from being messed up by accident but if you want to open them up and add on to them with your own work you can go to the Review menu at the top of Excel and click unProtect and you will be asked for a password... Put in dubay... click ok and the columns will be unlocked for you to change as you wish.
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:48 am

Bro wrote:Below at the bottom of this post is a link to a zip file that holds (inside it) an Excel Worksheet that has all the calculations for arriving at the 'alleged' earth curvature drop using the formula Miles Squared * 8 Inches.

You can enter in your miles (1, 2, 3, 4.25, 5.45, 6.89754 etc) in column A and the columns to the right of your input value will calc the 'supposed' curvature drop of the earth in inches, feet, yards, miles.

This makes it Easy to instantly see what the 'supposed' drop would be for any mile (or part of a mile) distance using the Globetard math model.

So... click on this google drive link... and then click the download arrow button in the upper right area of google drive page...and then once the zipped file is on your PC double click on it and you will see an Excel Workbook File inside... drag that Excel file (CurveDropCalc.xlsx) OUT of this zipped folder onto your own PC. Open the Excel file and then use the Yellow column A to enter miles values and see the drop calcs to the right change automatically.

The drop calcs columns (Column B to F) are locked to keep them from being messed up by accident but if you want to open them up and add on to them with your own work you can go to the Review menu at the top of Excel and click unProtect and you will be asked for a password... Put in dubay... click ok and the columns will be unlocked for you to change as you wish.

Thanks for the tools.  There are many free hosted sites that do this as well, for those online (https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial).

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:51 am

thugnastylol wrote:
Bro wrote:Below at the bottom of this post is a link to a zip file that holds (inside it) an Excel Worksheet that has all the calculations for arriving at the 'alleged' earth curvature drop using the formula Miles Squared * 8 Inches.

Thanks for the tools.  There are many free hosted sites that do this as well, for those online (https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial).

Yes... Good point and link... since the GitHub online calc takes into account the height of the observing entitiy in relation to the math for curvature drop... which is quite important.

Also... hopefully... I am also going to post (when i can) an Excel Formula file using the GitHub curvature drop calc math that INCLUDES the height of the observer in that calc.

Good to have these calc tools in hands of those (FEs) who would not corrupt or remove the math... Check out the owners of GitHub and who they rub shoulders with and it's possible that their math could be removed or messed with someday (it could be Newtonized - Like with Gravity?)... this way we have the tool directly in our FE arsenal. Smile
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Bro wrote:
thugnastylol wrote:

Yes... Good point and link... since the GitHub online calc takes into account the height of the observing entitiy in relation to the math for curvature drop... which is quite important.

Also... hopefully... I am also going to post (when i can) an Excel Formula file using the GitHub curvature drop calc math that INCLUDES the height of the observer in that calc.

Good to have these calc tools in hands of those (FEs) who would not corrupt or remove the math... Check out the owners of GitHub and who they rub shoulders with and it's possible that their math could be removed or messed with someday (it could be Newtonized - Like with Gravity?)... this way we have the tool directly in our FE arsenal. Smile

I agree it is always worth keeping local copies of information that is important. GitHub is in fact a "system controlled" company, which many in the programming professions use the GitHub service to keep versions of their programming code. The site allows visitors to view the code said to be running, which is usually the case in my experience. However I don't put it past them to lie with specific tools if they have a need to. At the same time, calculators are based on formulas, so the ball-earthers need to use the same math, which would make modifying the calculator very apparent.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:39 pm

NASA EXPOSED on the streets
Even though FEA recommends shill channels and shill himself, he exposed the NASA moon landing hoax in his hometown using a clever T-shirt design. This is another method to initiate a street conversation with a complete stranger about Fake nasa.

Last edited by Realearth on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next