Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:19 am

bengbeng wrote:im gonna repeat my self, cos i feel its very important.

The bigest weapon they have ageinst us is imo starvation,
and the best way to defend ageinst that imo is some sort of seed boombing.
In my dreams i se jungles of wild food, enughf for all animals and humans.
It shuldnt be imposibel to make food grow on its own in the wild, to me it looks like some one removed it from nature.
If flat earth is the sword, lets make seed boombing the sheild.
If we fil the world whit wild free food no one need to fear poverty.

Schpanki recomends you all read- One straw revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka

Never a truer word spoken!
WE all know the fiat-money system will eventually fail, and we see people advocating the adoption of Bitcoin and sinking money in to gold and silver, like this will somehow offer salvation when the fiat-money bubble inevitably bursts.

The idea being when the whole financial system crashes you will somehow be protected with these precious metals, only one problem with that, you cannot eat gold and silver, so it will be virtually worthless.
We all need to grow our own vegetables, it's very easy to do and does not require a huge amount of land, my Grandparents had a very small garden but grew carrots, rhubarb, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, herbs and so-on,
The best thing we can do is adopt this practice, there is nothing more rewarding than growing your own and it's often a cliche, but they do taste better than store-bought, pesticide-ridden, weeks-old vegetables.
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:31 pm

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:

Never a truer word spoken!
WE all know the fiat-money system will eventually fail, and we see people advocating the adoption of Bitcoin and sinking money in to gold and silver, like this will somehow offer salvation when the fiat-money bubble inevitably bursts.

The idea being when the whole financial system crashes you will somehow be protected with these precious metals, only one problem with that, you cannot eat gold and silver, so it will be virtually worthless.
We all need to grow our own vegetables, it's very easy to do and does not require a huge amount of land, my Grandparents had a very small garden but grew carrots, rhubarb, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, herbs and so-on,
The best thing we can do is adopt this practice, there is nothing more rewarding than growing your own and it's often a cliche, but they do taste better than store-bought, pesticide-ridden, weeks-old vegetables.

yes thanks for puting it in better words and probly more realistic. its very scary to me to se that even the farmers have been tricked, they are supose to be close whit nature.
But now they poison the plants and misstreat animals, how can i buy food from some one like that.
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:03 am

Artemis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:07 pm

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:24 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

200 Proofs QR Code to Print and Spread

Post by susie on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:17 am

QR CODE TO PRINT AND SPREAD.  
200 proofs on QR CODE!!
susie

View user profile Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Suppression....

Post by ForeverFlat on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Hey Guys,

Morning my fellow truth seekers. I wanted to just leave a quick post about suppression of information. I may have posted something like this here before, but it’s been while and think it’s very important. Quick story..
So I went to my local Barnes and Noble to help in our mutual information war. I thought to myself, if I go grab Eric’s book (one of few, this was FEC), I could help contribute to Eric’s success and the cause, in a indirect monetary way. I think it’s very important to support those of which you admire and deserve respect. Anyway, so I get there, and there is whole section, of course, designated for all your priests of scientism.
They sat in a row, like the Mt. Rushmore of bullshit. I even chuckled to myself, as I ran my fingers across some of the covers and pages displayed.
My next move was to find the real information and see if I could find the “fringe” works, so to speak. As I grabbed a cup of coffee, I did circles around the store. I thought to myself, ok so maybe they don’t cater to the independent publisher or authors and I might need to order it, fine (at this point I was alittle suspicious, it’s in my nature I guess

Last edited by ForeverFlat on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

ForeverFlat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eekamouse on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm

ForeverFlat wrote:Hey Guys,

Morning my fellow truth seekers. I wanted to just leave a quick post about suppression of information. I may have posted something like this here before, but it’s been while and think it’s very important. Quick story..
So I went to my local Barnes and Noble to help in our mutual information war. I thought to myself, if I go grab Eric’s book (one of few, this was FEC), I could help contribute to Eric’s success and the cause, in a indirect monetary way. I think it’s very important to support those of which you admire and deserve respect. Anyway, so I get there, and there is whole section, of course, designated for all your priests of scientism.
They sat in a row, like the Mt. Rushmore of bullshit. I even chuckled to myself, as I ran my fingers across some of the covers and pages displayed.
My next move was to find the real information and see if I could find the “fringe” works, so to speak. As I grabbed a cup of coffee, I did circles around the store. I thought to myself, ok so maybe they don’t cater to the independent publisher or authors and I might need to order it, fine (at this point I was alittle suspicious, it’s mmy nature I guess

what was your point of this? That barnes and noble dont sell erics books? Did you ask if you culd order it? If no, i suggjest you go back and talk to the shop keapers about erics books, that way they might bring it in. The more they hear about it the more likely they bring it in, so if you pass a book store go in and ask for erics books
eekamouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverFlat on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Yeah I guess I didn’t make it clear. They didn’t tell me they don’t sell Eric’s books, if that was the case, I would of have never ordered it. I thought that spoke for itself, I guess maybe you never ordered a book from BnN or Borders that wasn’t in stock? If they couldn’t get it, then just say you can’t get it, and we’re done, it’s that simple.
Anyway, They told me they would order it and either never did or it was some sort of error. I followed up 3x to make sure it wasn’t an error on my behalf. Needless to say, I never got an email, I never got a phone call, nothing.
I’ve ordered tons of books, that weren’t at the store for purchase there. They simply order it, and you have it in a week. Wasn’t the case with Eric’s book. I don’t know if they deemed his work offensive? But again, if so, just tell me you can’t get it. Ask yourself when is the last time a business, wouldn’t take your money? You’re probably thinking never. So I found it odd, that they, A) lied, said they had it and never did, which doesn’t make sense B) dropped the ball like 5x, after I repeatedly showed interest in buying the book and did due diligence or C) simply suppressed the information.
I’ve ordered tons of books, this is the only book it’s EVER happened with. So I thought i would share.

ForeverFlat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:09 pm

I’m not surprised. It’s a good idea to inquire at book stores. Word of mouth, once they hear it they can’t unhear it. Those were my thoughts on the code print and spread. It opens 200 proofs and starts playing immediately. Once they see it, they can’t unsee it.
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Real World

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Real World wrote:
will never admit he thinks the earth is flat. while he promotes 'planets' on his shirt and wont listen to anyone who doesnt have a college degree. same bastards who enforce the lie? i smell a stink. Rolling Eyes
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:54 pm

I understand you Susie with you suspicion, there is a lot of those people who have two-faces and bad intentions related to Flat Earth Movement, but i dont think he is controlled oposition.

T-shirt with "Planet" on it is a name of some show or something (i dont remember now what was it exactly - perhaps radio podcast) what he have started before he found out about earth being not a spinning ball, during his hangout with Eric he has mention that he should consider change of that name now, he also stated during those conversations "as far as i know earth is Flat and Stationary" and for more evidence he refered to look into Eric Dubay materials.

Real World

Back to top Go down

Post by susie on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Real World wrote:I understand you Susie with you suspicion, there is a lot of those people who have two-faces and bad intentions related to Flat Earth Movement, but i dont think he is controlled oposition.

T-shirt with "Planet" on it is a name of some show or something (i dont remember now what was it exactly - perhaps radio podcast) what he have started before he found out about earth being not a spinning ball, during his hangout with Eric he has mention that he should consider change of that name now, he also stated during those conversations "as far as i know earth is Flat and Stationary" and for more evidence he refered to look into Eric Dubay materials.

to say he doesnt understand the math to me then says with the same mouth he wants someone with a degree to espouse the flat earth reality. wtf?? I explained the math, showed him the auto-cad breakdown of no curve yet he wants folks with a degree from freemasons to legitimize it? F that.
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Susie i understand you, but that doesn't mean i have to agree with you.
I dont know what you mean by saying "I explained the math, showed him the auto-cad breakdown..." Where is he saying he does not understand the math to forget about missing earth curvature?

Please note he is also open for other topics, like falsse flag, masonery, he is there at TV alone with 4 other people around giving him non-stop questions, he is publicly known person (at least for Mixed Martial Arts fans) who didn't provide any disinformation, mentioned Eric and i think he actualy tried to help.

I dont know if you have watched those hangouts, but i will leave links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoLSgtC_y6w&t=11086s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJTwie0fGBo&t=4274s

Dont get me wrong, i'm not trying to defend him, i also have some doubts, like
i dont fully agree on his way of defending why Alex Jones is not talking about Flat Earth, but overall i think he is trying to help.
Real World

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 am

susie wrote:will never admit he thinks the earth is flat. while he promotes 'planets' on his shirt and wont listen to anyone who doesnt have a college degree.  same bastards who enforce the lie?  i smell a stink. Rolling Eyes

His shirt is for tenth planet jiu jitsu, which he has owned an operated for over a decade.

Considering he's one of the only high profile people promoting Eric, rather than some other non-sense shill, I believe he is legit. Time will tell.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:17 pm

Flat Earth has become the most influential grass-roots movement in modern times and the biggest conversation on the internet for good reason. You are not living on a tilting, wobbling, spinning sphere-pear globe as you have been taught to believe. The Earth is actually a motionless extended plane with the Sun, Moon, stars and planets all revolving over and around us just as it appears. The following video showcases some of the excellent Flat Earth activism being done by channels such as Plane Ranger, John Smith Globe Lie, Beyond the Imaginary Curve, Flat Earth Warriors and Flat Earth Activism. Please subscribe to these channels and get active yourself in spreading this most important message:

Plane Ranger: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbpL-0tKvRiPbZ-scSNljvA
John Smith Globe Lie: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68Pd2nnxGX5r7-t2xiDwdQ
Beyond the Imaginary Curve: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvswlgeHodOejVN21TWweLw
Flat Earth Warriors: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnpr9pHxSAnRQ5jRfZnQ1eQ
Flat Earth Activism: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtfKTvPXncvnKtg9EfBLjQ

(Original Music "Thousands of Miles of Flat Earth" by Eric Dubay)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Speaking of Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth, in the last month 53.07K visited The Flat Earth Society (which is pleased to currently feature "Dr Shaquille O' Neal" on the front page- ahem!) versus IFERS with 185.74K visits!

markwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:42 pm

Glad to see that even though our original IFERS was banned two years ago, and even though "The Flat Earth Society" is given preferential treatment in Google SEO, we are still driving in far more traffic to the true, original, genuine society of flat Earthers:

http://www.ericdubay.com/?p=1358

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: