Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:19 am

bengbeng wrote:im gonna repeat my self, cos i feel its very important.

The bigest weapon they have ageinst us is imo starvation,
and the best way to defend ageinst that imo is some sort of seed boombing.
In my dreams i se jungles of wild food, enughf for all animals and humans.
It shuldnt be imposibel to make food grow on its own in the wild, to me it looks like some one removed it from nature.
If flat earth is the sword, lets make seed boombing the sheild.
If we fil the world whit wild free food no one need to fear poverty.

Schpanki recomends you all read- One straw revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka

Never a truer word spoken!
WE all know the fiat-money system will eventually fail, and we see people advocating the adoption of Bitcoin and sinking money in to gold and silver, like this will somehow offer salvation when the fiat-money bubble inevitably bursts.

The idea being when the whole financial system crashes you will somehow be protected with these precious metals, only one problem with that, you cannot eat gold and silver, so it will be virtually worthless.
We all need to grow our own vegetables, it's very easy to do and does not require a huge amount of land, my Grandparents had a very small garden but grew carrots, rhubarb, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, herbs and so-on,
The best thing we can do is adopt this practice, there is nothing more rewarding than growing your own and it's often a cliche, but they do taste better than store-bought, pesticide-ridden, weeks-old vegetables.
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by bengbeng on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:31 pm

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:

Never a truer word spoken!
WE all know the fiat-money system will eventually fail, and we see people advocating the adoption of Bitcoin and sinking money in to gold and silver, like this will somehow offer salvation when the fiat-money bubble inevitably bursts.

The idea being when the whole financial system crashes you will somehow be protected with these precious metals, only one problem with that, you cannot eat gold and silver, so it will be virtually worthless.
We all need to grow our own vegetables, it's very easy to do and does not require a huge amount of land, my Grandparents had a very small garden but grew carrots, rhubarb, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, herbs and so-on,
The best thing we can do is adopt this practice, there is nothing more rewarding than growing your own and it's often a cliche, but they do taste better than store-bought, pesticide-ridden, weeks-old vegetables.

yes thanks for puting it in better words and probly more realistic. its very scary to me to se that even the farmers have been tricked, they are supose to be close whit nature.
But now they poison the plants and misstreat animals, how can i buy food from some one like that.
bengbeng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum