IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense.

+14
Realearth
liminoid
Admin
Real World
FL@T-E@RTH
Ziggy Kelleher
RelearningLogic
lizardking
Schpankme
dnawebma
thesilentone
Occamania
csp
vortexpuppy
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Empty Re: Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense.

Post by Admin Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:57 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Empty Re: Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense.

Post by vortexpuppy Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:57 am

Been a while, hope all are well.

What is the distance to the tangible horizon if it is like trying to find the end of a rainbow?
Has anybody ever reached the horizon according to the globe calculation? lol

For me, the visible Horizon always rises to eye level, because that is the way I choose to define it.

Maths, Quantity and Measure

See you all on the level ...

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:22 am

Stuff I've written and discussed on BeyondTheImaginaryCurve to dismantle beliefs and empower active inquiry.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WzUvYhx7TxxWBAqSb7inkBTQ_E-mjGKN

SEE YOU ON THE LEVEL ...
https://twitter.com/Vortexpuppy1

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 DjJZOyuXsAECiO-

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:02 am

Awesome, thank so much for all this great material Gav!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:28 am

Admin wrote:Awesome, thank so much for all this great material Gav!

Same to you Eric and all the good folks here on IFERS.

"Common sense is a preliminary test of falsehood.
Whatever contradicts common sense is not truth, but falsehood.
Our faculties are consistent and cannot harbour genuine conflict."

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Empty Globe Ideology vs Direct Realism

Post by vortexpuppy Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:12 am

Ignoratio Elenchi
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignoratio_elenchi …

Globe Religious Ideology
The globe cult religion needs to use logical fallacies to argue its nonsense.

Direct realism
Honest inquiry and common sense needs none at all.

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Ignora10

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Empty "Ridicule cuts with as keen a knife as reasoned argument"

Post by vortexpuppy Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:42 am

"It remains an inconvenient but unquestionable truth of logic that one can be perfectly logical and yet, with false premises, never say anything true."

"Ridicule cuts with as keen a knife as reasoned argument".

Here's my attempt ... #shagging Twitter. lol.

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Hootsh10

Accept only First Principles of Demonstration in and of the natural world of Substance, as are distinctly apprehended with your Common Sense(s).  

If physical demonstration is impossible it is unverifiable. If you accept then you give away the right to judge for yourself.

See you on the level...

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:01 pm

The formal language of mathematics is not a proof of anything.

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Hilber10

So bring me a practical example, demonstrate it to me.

#OtherwiseGetTaeFuck
#SeeYouOnTheLevel

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:17 pm

More #ShagTagging for #GlobeGobblers. Time to #TakeYourWordsBack

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Shagta10

Best to laugh, ridicule and #RipThePiss

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Warpdr10

The #GlobeCultReligion is under the heavy artillery of #Logic and #CommonSense
People everywhere are #WakingUp.

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Tr-rea10

Give #ZeroTolerance to the brow-beating, badgering bullying tactics
of the #GlobeGobblers and their fake #Strawmen teams

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Eye-fi10

Have they no shame at all?

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by liminoid Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:12 am

As the FE exploration has been a huge jumping off point for me personally, a lot of my subsequent topics have related to recapturing/deprogramming my own ability to trust my senses... ultimately to trust my choices.  

Sovereign, self-mastered people refusing to inflict harm on others is the true source of power that will ultimately dissolve the enslaving power structures around us.  Because we've collectively tried to shirk the responsibility of our inborn power to act, we now have created an externalized system in an attempt to take that responsibility from off our shoulders.  

It relies on force and there is no inherent power in it.  

When we refuse to operate out of fear and instead out of love, then take up our responsibility to gain the knowledge needed to act, we kick the legs out from these systems and become fundamentally ungovernable.

Understanding natural law has been a great help to me in working this into my own life.  

This video is very long and I haven't listened to any of his other material to know where he lands on the FE topic, but it is a very helpful lecture about many aspects to something that is ultimately so simple.  

The application to this thread is that Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism & Common Sense will all ultimately reveal the self-evident natural laws of this realm to anyone honest enough to truly look.  

liminoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:51 am

liminoid wrote:As the FE exploration has been a huge jumping off point for me personally, a lot of my subsequent topics have related to recapturing/deprogramming my own ability to trust my senses... ultimately to trust my choices.  

Sovereign, self-mastered people refusing to inflict harm on others is the true source of power that will ultimately dissolve the enslaving power structures around us.  Because we've collectively tried to shirk the responsibility of our inborn power to act, we now have created an externalized system in an attempt to take that responsibility from off our shoulders.  

It relies on force and there is no inherent power in it.  

When we refuse to operate out of fear and instead out of love, then take up our responsibility to gain the knowledge needed to act, we kick the legs out from these systems and become fundamentally ungovernable.

Understanding natural law has been a great help to me in working this into my own life.  

This video is very long and I haven't listened to any of his other material to know where he lands on the FE topic, but it is a very helpful lecture about many aspects to something that is ultimately so simple.  

The application to this thread is that Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism & Common Sense will all ultimately reveal the self-evident natural laws of this realm to anyone honest enough to truly look.  

"Mark, has no way of keeping your paycheck from being levied, nor does he have anyway of keeping you from being prosecuted. Use caution, it's not what Mark says about "Natural Law", it's what your neighbors think (peers), these are the People who will put you in a cage and take your life savings."
Quote from a IFERS Member
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by siriusrising Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:01 am

I like many of the anti-establishment things that Mark Passio says but he is also a passionate anti-flat earther. Check out his vitriol towards the flat-earth community on his Facebook page.

siriusrising

Back to top Go down

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Empty Sun-Dials and Perspective

Post by vortexpuppy Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:22 pm

PERSPECTIVE is useful in drawing, but also in OTHER areas of Mathematics, like DIALLING

DIALLING or GNOMONICS is the Art of drawing on the surface of any given Body, whether plane, angular, or curved, a SUN-DIAL, that is a figure, the different lines of which, when the sun shines, indicate by the shadow of a style or gnomon, the time of day.

For if the EXTREMITY of the Style be conceived as the EYE, and the Sun's Rays as VISUAL Rays , all possible kinds of DIALS may be drawn for the same LATITUDE, by Means of a HORIZONTAL Dial.

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Gnomon10

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Empty Some Stuff to Think About ...

Post by vortexpuppy Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:39 am

Some stuff to think about. Adjacent areas and colors are related...

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Stufft11

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Empty Nautical Miles, Radians and the supposed Radius of the Earth

Post by vortexpuppy Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:06 pm

Some useful definitions from the formal science known as Mathematics - The modern doctrine of Quantity, Measure and Ratio.

BASE 60
The Babylonian sexagesimal system (base 60) is used to divide a circle (whether planar or the Great circles which make up a sphere) into convenient divisions. Convenient because the number 60 has so many divisors (factors) such as 1,2,3,4,5,6, ... It is the least common multiple of these numbers.
So first we divide by 360 degrees, then we divide each degree into 60 minutes for a total of 21600 divisions of the circle. Each of these divisions is called an arc-minute. An arc minute is a magnitude of length, the length of a curved arc segment of a circle.

RADIANS
One RADIAN is the ANGLE at the centre of a circle subtended by an arc EQUAL in length to the radius of the circle. This holds true for any size of circle and is the DEFINITION of a Radian.

NAUTICAL MILE
A Nautical Mile is the length of the arc of a Great Circle, which subtends an angle of 1 minute at the centre of the Earth (lol)

It follows from the above DEFINITIONS that:

The number of minutes in a Radian is equal to the number of Nautical Miles in the Radius of the Earth.
This number is 180/PI() * 60 = 3438

So supposed Radius of the Earth is 3438 (= 3956,38 statute miles) (= 6367,18 km) and is the accepted value of the preposterous space ball.
No physical measurements needed. lol

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Nautic10

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Empty Discerning Visible and Physical Space

Post by vortexpuppy Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:28 am

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Govgop10

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:59 pm

vortexpuppy wrote:Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Govgop10

Who is the author of this  "Discerning Visible and Physical Space" chart?
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Realearth wrote:Who is the author of this  "Discerning Visible and Physical Space" chart?

Umm... me, myself and I.

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 pm

vortexpuppy wrote:
Realearth wrote:Who is the author of this  "Discerning Visible and Physical Space" chart?

Umm... me, myself and I.

Very nice indeed, when time allows would you give us a brief narrative on the thought process and flow that developed your work.

Last edited by Realearth on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:13 pm

Well I hope this whole thread "Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense" starting with the first post is a good place to start.

Also my YT channel (wish I had time to do more)

Or together with Del

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:44 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Empty Materials for the Visible World

Post by vortexpuppy Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:55 pm

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Tue May 14, 2019 12:36 am

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Wed May 15, 2019 12:40 am

Thanks Steve h v

https://www.youtube.com/user/townfan1975/videos
Great info on logical fallacies

Beyond the Imaginary Curve - Visual perceptions and lights in the sky

BTIC - Navigation, Celestial Sphere, Nautical triangle, Plane sailing, Latitude, Longitude, Polar

BTIC - Visibles & tangibles, Snellen Eye Test, Acuity, 3438 Ratio, Radians, Nautical miles, Mathematical Instruments

BTIC (mirror) I couldn't agree more well said

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:15 pm

Direct Vision, Rationality, Realism and Common Sense. - Page 4 Physic10

Discussion on "objects"

Last edited by vortexpuppy on Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next