Welcome To IFERS

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Another joinee

Post by Truth of Reality on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi Fellow Flat Earthers

I thought I'd taken the red pill a long time ago...I didn't think I'd need a second course.

Anyway, now I know why the globalists are really called globalists. I thought it was only because of their plans for global domination and one world government.

Here's to another steep and mind-bending learning curve...if you'll pardon the use of the "C" word! LOL!

Truth of Reality

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Uhuru Mkali on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi everyone, I am Uhuru Mkali, you might have seen me be being difficult in Youtube comment sections Smile but I need to up my game.

My name is Kenyan for Shining Freedom and is a family in-joke.
Uhuru Mkali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesOpen31 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi Everyone, so happy to be here! Found your videos online recently Eric, and I’m officially awake. Crazy to ever think I believed what I had been brainwashed to believe growing up.

Another Albertan from Canada here, glad to see some others.

Excited to get reading and learn more truths about our history and existence. Thanks Eric for all the amazing work you do, you woke me up!!

EyesOpen31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrhadouken1013 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Hi guys I'm one of the new guys in the forum but I've been researching about flat earth as much as I can for the past 2 years. Like most guys who came to believe in flat earth, I was deep into conspiracies like 911, freemasonry or elites, fake moon landings, fake space. It was fate that out of nowhere I stumbled across Eric Dubay's work on Youtube and I've been a believer since. Thank you Eric Dubay for creating a forum to truth. Keep up the good work!

mrhadouken1013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:42 pm

Hey,

In the video documentary below on the Convex Earth, they talk about a "new continent" on the other side of the Ice Wall.

Does anyone know the name of this continent, and is there any additional information about it?

Thanks!

EthericData2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrhadouken1013 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Ethericdata I think they're tryna throw people off from flat earth. I watched the whole thing and it's alot red flags. Would not take it serious.

mrhadouken1013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:16 am

mrhadouken1013 wrote:Ethericdata I think they're tryna throw people off from flat earth. I watched the whole thing and it's alot red flags. Would not take it serious.

Thank you for your response.

Yeah. I agree that some of it seems like controlled opposition.

The hidden continent behind the ice wall has been hinted before in other videos, and I am curious if there is any information about it.

Can you or someone point me in the right direction or assist me with understanding the rumors of a hidden continent?

EthericData2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 pm

EthericData2 wrote:
it seems like controlled opposition

The hidden continent behind the ice wall

assist me with understanding of a hidden continent

Continuing to ask about the fake hidden continent is an exercise in mental masturbation.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doxoliday on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:40 am

I'd say the biggest red flag is right in the title: CONVEX. Our topographical planate ("earth" situated within a vaulted hyperplane) does not supply sufficient evidence for a perceivably continuous convexity. Its land mass features or the various altitudes in comparison to sea level do not imply a standardized measurement for alleged convexity. Even though there are some good experimental outlooks, some initial demonstrative approaches to refuting gravity, showing water level to be unquestionable and problematizing curvature, the overall production repeatedly included faulty diagrams and incomplete depictions of the various experiments. Not to mention the dubious blending of purely hearsay Einsteinian light theory alongside comparisons to our lifeworld being like an asteroids amidst the cartoony, half pear looking toilet bowl model displaying an oddly suspended object that still conforms to an outer space cosmo-narrative. Also the Bilu backstory is facepalm worthy.
doxoliday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post by Denspressure on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Hello IFERS,

On some websites it is common or even mandatory to write an introduction about yourself, so here we goes.

I am Niels but I go online by various usernames.

My hobbies are analog photography, 35mm and medium format. An other hobby are retro computers from the 80's to mid 90's.

I'm on several conspiracy/flat-earth related wesbites and just found this website. I made and run the TFES Discord server with an expanding team of moderators, we get a gargantuan amount of trolls and spammers, so my team does its best to keep it somewhat organized. I have read a few topics here but I am mostly interested in NASA and space exploration related stuff.

My largest contribution Internet has to be my online archive of space memorabilia in various forms and from various mediums. currently, some hundred hours of third party audio, hundreds of slides and prints, a few hours of video and 3 NASA computer tapes from Skylab.

Later this week I will make a dedicated post about the online archive, detailing every set, and the things I am currently working on and I am expecting to receive soon. I do almost all the scanning and playing myself aside from some things like the NASA computer tapes, as I have no tape recorder for such media.

Here is a quick video I made some days ago on a batch I am working on:

Later I will also make some topics about the photography I have been taking. I am working on a libration time lapse of the moon.
Something else I am been wanting to do is photograph  the sun with a solar filter over the course of a day or two to see if it shrinks. I dont have a tracking mount or automated shutter though, I will just take a photo every hour or so.

When did you find this websites, and are you active on any other webforums? what is your general experience on this website?
I heard something about a Discord server related with this website, I would like a link to it if possible.

Kind regards,
Denspressure
Denspressure

View user profile https://archive.org/details/@apollo_16_uvc_s201_as16-123

Back to top Go down

Post by Beelzebub on Sun May 20, 2018 4:37 am

Hello, I am new to flat earth but no stranger to other truths labeled as conspiracy. I started researching conspiracy as a kid when I saw the numerology with tupac shakur death and didn't think much of it. Then came 9/11. Then came NASA faking the moon landings, the holohoax and finally flat earth. All conspiracy theories have more evidence to their truthfulness versus official accounts of nonsense by the Zionist Jew run media. Glad to be here, and Eric dubay changed my life.

Beelzebub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall on Mon May 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Schpankme wrote:
EthericData2 wrote:
it seems like controlled opposition

The hidden continent behind the ice wall

assist me with understanding of a hidden continent

Continuing to ask about the fake hidden continent is an exercise in mental masturbation.

Mental Masturbation? That would probably lead to Stroke.
Oliver_Bestfall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Real-Eyes on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:44 pm

Hello all!
I've been a lurking member for ages, I love this place.
If rabbit holes are worth exploring then ifers is THE warren.
Thanks to all!
One love.

Real-Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hingedoa on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Hey all
Good to see such an amazing place with like minded people

Hingedoa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New believer

Post by cashtech on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:56 pm

Hello all! My sister recently sent me Eric's book The Flat Earth Conspiracy. I couldn't put it down, read it in one weekend. Thank you Eric. I am going through withdrawal symptoms, as most of what I have been taught my whole life is a lie. My brain actually hurts now if I accidentally refer to the earth as a globe. In conversing with others, I sometimes blurt out: the earth is flat!

In the scheme of things I am a nobody, just a retired John Deere ag mechanic, a full time dad and a gardener. I have few friends. I am an anti-vaxxer, a CTC income tax filer, recently a holocaust denier (about a year ago, saw a couple of zundel youtubes) Now I have one more thing to be ostracized for!

I will spend several weeks or more reading more than anything. I will follow the rules before posting. Again, thank you Eric for making me take the blinders off!

cashtech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:12 pm

cashtech wrote:Hello all!  My sister recently sent me Eric's book The Flat Earth Conspiracy. I couldn't put it down, read it in one weekend.  Thank you Eric.  I am going through withdrawal symptoms, as most of what I have been taught my whole life is a lie. My brain actually hurts now if I accidentally refer to the earth as a globe. In conversing with others, I sometimes blurt out: the earth is flat!

In the scheme of things I am a nobody, just a retired John Deere ag mechanic, a full time dad and a gardener. I have few friends. I am an anti-vaxxer, a CTC income tax filer, recently a holocaust denier (about a year ago, saw a couple of zundel youtubes)  Now I have one more thing to be ostracized for!

I will spend several weeks or more reading more than anything. I will follow the rules before posting. Again, thank you Eric for making me take the blinders off!

Thank you for sharing your FE experiences with us.
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Curvature calculation

Post by hollo61 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Hi... I hope a fellow flat earther can help me calculate what I should be seeing of a tower 46 miles from me.

The tower is 330.4 m in height and the base of the tower is 270 metres above sea level.
My home is 95 m above sea level.
If we lived on a globe how much of the tower should I be able to see if Anything?
I can see it all including the base.
Please reply ASAP as I’m trying to settle an argument !.....many thanks.

Brian

hollo61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

no 'ctl-z' for truth !

Post by BeeGeeDee on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:19 am

glad to find this forum.  that other one is hell on earth!  i wonder what those shills are like in person.  

anyway, once you study and measure for yourself, there is no going back, no confusion.  none.

this is what the globers can't understand; that we, all of us, really can understand once you open your mind.

for example, no amount of physics lies can make me unsee this!
_RAL8250 by Brian Day, on Flickr

BeeGeeDee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenetic Zetetic on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:13 am

Hello IFERS! I've been following Eric's work since early/mid 2015, and have witnessed both his rise in popularity as well as his YouTube banning, attacks, and all that good stuff. This is the only place that has consistent, non-biased, non-narrative based FE research, science, and proofs. It's impossible to talk about this stuff almost anywhere else.

It's so damn obvious how many shills Eric's YouTube vids attract; I got tired of calling them all out so I figured I'd come here and spend that energy more constructively!

Earth is flat, and we've been mislead by the elite whom convinced the masses to conflate authority-driven math and science as a 1:1 accurate representation for the Truth of reality.
Frenetic Zetetic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Frenetic Zetetic wrote:Hello IFERS! I've been following Eric's work since early/mid 2015, and have witnessed both his rise in popularity as well as his YouTube banning, attacks, and all that good stuff. This is the only place that has consistent, non-biased, non-narrative based FE research, science, and proofs. It's impossible to talk about this stuff almost anywhere else.

It's so damn obvious how many shills Eric's YouTube vids attract; I got tired of calling them all out so I figured I'd come here and spend that energy more constructively!

Earth is flat, and we've been mislead by the elite whom convinced the masses to conflate authority-driven math and science as a 1:1 accurate representation for the Truth of reality.

Welcome to IFERS, thank you for sharing, best to you in your endeavors.
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello to IFERS

Post by Aquarius Zeteticus 88 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:25 am

Hello. I am Michael and where I'm from is Northeast Ohio, USA. Now age 30, I have been slowly building a solid world view for the last 5 or 6 years. Before that, I thought I was just stupid or something with an uncertain world view based on fear. I trusted my senses very little because of social ridicule and the general brainwashing that goes on whenever you speak up from the heart. Its quite a conditioning.
I am currently taking vows of asceticism and my main focus is firstly to discipline myself . I am using my monotonous lab technician job as a stepping stone to build up some savings and teach myself some new skills in the mean time. For sometime I have observed this forum and learned a lot so its really an honor for me. I am very interested in the nuclear hoax as well as nuclear energy and all of the scare propaganda surrounding it.

My current reading list is as follows:
Zetetic Astronomy by Samuel Rowbotham
On Abstinence from Animal food by Porphyry
The Elements by Euclid
The Republic and the Alcibiades by Plato
Phoenician Origins of Britons, Scots, and Anglo-Saxons by Laurence Waddell
Mein Kampf by the Fuhrer
The Upanishads and Bhagavad Gita from the massive library that is the Vedas (At this point my biggest influence)

I have found that doing some Geometry for about 15 minutes prior to daily Meditation deep pranayama has greatly increased my focus and that is something right off the bat I would like to share with everyone.

Aquarius Zeteticus 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue on Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Hi all . Redorblue here , This is a wonderfully informative site ( I've had a wander round  over the last few days ) with a distinct lack of hostile gatekeepers . Hope I can contribute to the many threads . Am off for a look around again.

RedorBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranniz on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Recent flat earth convert. First time joining a forum. Seen many video and read many discussions and thought all topics have been discussed or covered to help disapprove water on globe and gravity. Has any body asked why we don't have mountains of water in ocean and lakes. That is if gravity holds water to globe, why doesn't it hold it evenly across the globe, following the contour of the ocean floor. Therefore showing mountains and valleys of water across the ocean. If gravity is strong enough to hold water the the ball, then it can't pick and choose exactly how it acts on each individual water molecule as it moves across different depths, pulling some to ocean floor and others to "even" surface.
Has anyone seen this argument discussed anywhere online?

Thanks Eric and all other for not giving up.

Ranniz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Hey all. Ive been lurking for a long time.
Ive read Erics FEC and its great. Ive converted 4 friends to FE through it too. Thanks Eric, good to be fully awake.

jewry/trannywood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:47 pm

Ranniz wrote:Recent flat earth convert. First time joining a forum. Seen many video and read many discussions and thought all topics have been discussed or covered to help disapprove water on globe and gravity. Has any body asked why we don't have mountains of water in ocean and lakes. That is if gravity holds water to globe, why doesn't it hold it evenly across the globe, following the contour of the ocean floor. Therefore showing mountains and valleys of water across the ocean. If gravity is strong enough to hold water the the ball, then it can't pick and choose exactly how it acts on each individual water molecule as it moves across different depths, pulling some to ocean floor and others to "even" surface.
Has anyone seen this argument discussed anywhere online?

Thanks Eric and all other for not giving up.

Didnt you know that their gravity has a conscience too. It can let us easily walk, jump and animals and creatures can fly with ease yet it stops the aqua (Water comes from the Latin aqua. Aqua means level. Maybe why they got rid of Latin) from falling off but allows massive waves. It can decide to hold the moon in place but not pull her to the earth. It is magical and alive. Laughing

Great forum to join for your first one! Welcome.

jewry/trannywood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum