Welcome To IFERS

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Birdog770 on Sat May 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Thanks csp. I'll take this topic to the appropriate section after this. Having worked with all facet's of the military signal I wish to share my experience and hopefully have something of value to add.
I'm aware of the cables. I was supporting the drones (RPA) program and have since decided that I can no longer work for the gov despite the paycheck. Here's how drones, say in Afghanistan, work.
1. Local guys drive the drone from the hangar and via line of sight, get it airborne.
2. Once it is flying they hand it over to the US pilot's to fly.
3. The drone communicates directly to a sat.
4. That signal goes from the drone to the sat, then to a relay station ( Germany).
5. From Germany​, it travels via cables to the US where it is controlled.
So it's one hop from Afghanistan to Germany. I'm trying to wrap my head around how a high powered radio tower can transmit the signal for that leg. Where is the tower? This signal includes hd video.
Different sats had different bands. I can't remember the terms but one was k-band I think. On a cloudy day, the dish power was boosted.
I've also been down range (even Djibouti) and our signal was via dishes.
Anyway, I'll continue to investigate and get more specific info to figure out how this works. And see how that fits into the radio towers.
Thanks guys.

Birdog770

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat May 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Birdog770 wrote:
On a cloudy day, the dish power was boosted.
I've also been down range (even Djibouti) and our signal was via dishes.

Interesting, ground based telemetry requires signal boost when clouds cover, yet fake Sats have no additional power requirements.

There is no Space, therefore there are no Satellites in Space.

The Military uses Ground based stations and Air communication via multi plane relays. There's also dedicated planes for Air Control Systems called the Boeing E-3 Sentry, commonly known as AWACS; an American airborne early warning and control aircraft developed by Boeing as the prime contractor.
Unit cost: $270,000,000 USD (1998)
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro on Sat May 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Birdog770 wrote:Hello friends.....  My kids will now be exposed with the truth to combat the bs that they receive.  My kids have never received a vaccine......

Bravo... No Vaccinations for Your Kids... That took guts and intelligence and i guess a lot of research on your part.... !

Interesting Fact About Vaccinations To Date...

By 2010, the U.S. Court of Claims had awarded nearly $3 billion dollars to vaccine victims for their catastrophic vaccine, although two out of three applicants have been denied compensation.
Bro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 on Sat May 06, 2017 7:11 pm

I'll take the next week or so to gather the info of my experience with this and share it with you guys I'm spit balling here strictly from memory.
Here are some the characteristics that I remember:
Afghan drone to Germany relay.
- it was not bidirectional. One channel for transmit and one for receive.
- ku band was one option.
- dishes would auto lock otherwise they would drift and have to constantly adjust.
- based on the location of the drone mission, we would use a gov website to see the footprints of the sats ( or whatever) and decide which one the dish would connect to. It looked like a heat map.
- once decided, we would get the azmuith and elevation, then adjust the dish based on those figures.
- the drone would communicate directly with the sat.
- African mission, there was no good coverage to any sats in Africa. Sending drones to Africa needed quick provisioning.
- real time video used to both fly and shoot targets. I saw people die in real time. Comments like " we have a squirter", meaning a person was hit but limping away, was often used. Truly disgusting and was the final straw for me. But I digress.
So I think that spankme is on to something being airborne as opposed to land based.
I realize that we live on a flat non moving plane and that space does not exist. I'm just trying to figure out this issue which I experienced first hand. Everyone working in the program believed it was sats.
Vaccines - I told the hospital no vaccines for my children. I had to talk to doctors and school them. Once they realized I knew what I was talking about they let it go. I asked why other parents don't educate themselves on this.
I, on the other hand, have been shot with everything. Anthrax, small pox, you name it. I have not had a vaccine since 2006 and focus a lot on removing heavy metals from my body. I also have not had the flu since then either.
I opening discuss all things with anyone without fear. I don't live in fear.

Birdog770

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat May 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Birdog770 wrote:
Everyone working in the program believed it was sats

Communication Satellites, an invention by Science Fiction writer Arthur C Clarke (1945), to explain how communication could work around Spaceball Earth.

Based on your responses you were compartmentalized and the only thing you know about Satellites is the Science Fiction stories you've been told and the little button you push.

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon May 15, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 on Sat May 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Thanks for your responses guys. I won't clutter this section anymore with this topic. I'm still in the process of unlearning​ and relearning everything​.
I've been researching everything else that is fake until Eddie bravo's comments on flat Earth got me looking into this. My mind and Spirit was ready to accept this reality.
Luckily, I went straight to Eric dubay and got the truth before going to shills.
Just know that I'll be spreading this info to all of my peers here in Georgia. I think this topic is imperative to our human race.
(And I'll try to keepy long winded rants to a minimum.)

Birdog770

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calamity on Wed May 10, 2017 10:11 pm

I have always been skeptical of the real world, but until the past few years pursued the wrong conspiracies. Flat Earth? That seemed impossible. For a while my focus was on the otherworldy or otherdimensional. My stance on a few has changed, most notably extraterrestrials. The vast distances required to visit out world, if it were even a universe type scenario, seem to point towards them either having visited a long time ago or we'll never meet them. The window of time of our existance, knowing the "universe" has existed for trillions of years, makes it incredibly unlikely unless we mastery lightspeed travel. It doesn't matter because it's flat anyways.

Researching flat earth has opened my eyes to many other mysterious and conspiracies of our world. Many that I wish that weren't true. On the otherhand, when I argue with others about flat earth, I propose that a flat earth would mean a better world and strenghtens my arguement. I throw the vast amounts of money blindly thrown at our government, scientists, and entertainers. I tell them these billions of dollars would have an immediate impact positively on the world if reallocated to the right scientists and back into our education or social systems. Free energy? Free water? Free information? All long overdue.

This whole concept is almost too much to bear. I look forward to reaching out and gaining support.

Calamity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nzwench Yesterday at 10:16 am

Is this where I can say hello and say how I woke up about 6 months ago!
I do not follow any form of mainstream media anymore, other than netflix from time to time and music. I now spend my free time studying, listening and looking at EVERYTHING Smile

Hi Smile

nzwench

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Yesterday at 11:57 pm

nzwench wrote:Is this where I can say hello and say how I woke up about 6 months ago!
I do not follow any form of mainstream media anymore, other than netflix from time to time and music.  I now spend my free time studying, listening and looking at EVERYTHING Smile
Hi Smile
Welcome aboard
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post by JackD Today at 3:31 pm

I've been a subscriber to Eric's YouTube channel for a while now so I thought I'd come and have a look over here and I must say even though I've only had a quick look around, it looks well put together & thought out.
I look forward to spending some quality time here.
JackD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum