Welcome To IFERS

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by ackerm on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:45 am

To whom, it may concern. I'm looking for a mentor or somebody that i can use as a resource to help me get out of the matrix and to a tropical location where I can live sustainably off the grid. Preferably Galapagos Islands or somewhere in South America. If you think you could be of any help to me or know where I should go to find a mentor I would really appreciate it:

A little bit about myself, I'm 26 years young, a recent vegan and flat earther. I make that thing called money as a Baseball Coach and PE instructor at a highschool in San Diego. I was previously fully indoctrinated with a masters degree in Sports Administration and Leadership as well as a Bachelors in Communications. More recently I have a true passion for helping people wake up. But I'm also extremely interested in helping myself and in raising my own level of consciousness and experience with this world.

Looking forward to talking with someone if you are willing!

Thanks,

Mac
425 533 4542 hit me up

ackerm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nataloo on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:44 pm

I just joined today and thought I'd say hello from Indiana. I just started researching this topic a couple weeks ago, and I'm hooked. I'm very excited to be here. Smile
nataloo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeper67 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 am

Nice to meet you.

Sleeper67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:29 am

Hello, I am a Canadian born earther. This site has the most info I have ever seen on everything you could think of. I have been looking at it for about 6 months now without registering. I am also bilingual, French and English if anything needs translating, I am more than willing to donate my time for free.
RickFE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayseekstruth on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Good morning to all my truth seekers ✌. I'm new to IFERS but glad I found the blog. I'm tired of being attacked on social media, not that I can't handle it but I could use a break from the cognitive dissonance that the masses suffer from lol
Rayseekstruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jump on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 pm

A brief introduction about me

Hello, everyone, my name is Rick,
"A.K.A. Jumpa"

I was born & raised in Plymouth Massachusets. I drilled water wells for over 25 years
I was born into this beautiful world in the summer of 1967
My first introduction to the flat Earth world was back in 2011 /2012.

In school as a child, I was always baffled by the entire concept of the spinning earth & how everything they tried teaching me about it just went against everything I felt naturally, or 'did not feel for that matter"

I also had an extremely hard time grasping the "'supposed fact" of an airplane that was flying East to West takes the same amount of M.P.H. as a West to East flight going the same exact distance on a spinning earth & every teacher I asked could not provide me with a solid convincing acceptable answer,

Fast forward to 2012, I tried again to find an answer for the unanswered questions I had in school about the spinning earth and the times it took for planes to travel in either direction & that was when I saw my very first video.

At that time there were only a few Flat Earth videos to be found and the only literature was in the beautiful old books that unfortunately had nothing to do with airplanes and the earth false" rotation, so life intervened again and I had to let my question rest again for a couple years, that was only until 2014, I think it was. That is when I saw my first Eric Dubay video and that was all it took I was hooked more than ever.

For some reason, however, I did not find Eric's ifers123 website "this one" until I saw/heard Eric mention it on that recent Eddie Bravo video just the other day, OK enough about me... I'm just glad to see how fast F.E. is taking off

Thanks, Mr. Eric Dubay for reigniting as well as answering
"to the best possible ability" my age old question that I knew in my heart could not be possible the way the school system was trying to teach it to me.

Sincerely
~Rick
A.K.A. "Jumpa"
Cape Cod U.S.A.

P.S. My screen name should be "Jumpa" For some reason, the letter" "A" didn't stay on my name when I registered here.
Is there a way to fix this?

Last edited by Jump on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post by ephoenix5 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm new here. Been looking into FE for some time now but I wanted to join a community and see what's up. Lots of other people out there promoting FE but it seems this is where it all started (the resurgence at least), right? What an interesting subject this is.

ephoenix5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by green Yesterday at 12:58 am

Hi Eric, before I start reading the tons of information compiled on this website I'd like to say thank you for bringing this conspiracy to the attention of our generation! This is quite clearly the conspiracy that will lead to a mass awakening once outed. I look forward to working with you in the future to achieve this!
green

View user profile https://j8ey.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SoMuchToUnlearn Yesterday at 1:06 pm

Hi everyone!

First of all I want to thank Eric and all the other regular posters for all the amazing information you have provided. I'm a 25 year-old from Holland and I think the main reason for me to wait so long to register was the fact that I didn't know what to contribute (other than spreading the truth), since you guys know way more about this stuff than I do.

I used to be one of those people who didn't pass the 'hitler test' or 'flat earth test'  and was properly led astray by some of the shills who were exposed on this website, so thanks for that too!

I don't know if anyone has already posted anything about Michael Tellinger ? He's the founder of the UBUNTU movement (Society without money e.g. Jew power) Also he's doing some amazing research into free energy (sound and resonance) and ancient civilizations. Recently he came out as a flat earther and had posted a new presentation containing just that, here's the video

So thanks again for all your great posts everyone! Keep up the good work and I hope I can contribute a lot in bringing this Jewish Global Conspiracy to it's knees!

Peace

Last edited by SoMuchToUnlearn on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Capitalization)
SoMuchToUnlearn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum